Australian 'no-go' zones

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Australian 'no-go' zones

Post by Cunt » Wed Feb 06, 2019 7:25 pm

No go zones in Australia...that's a bit surprising to me.

I thought they were a progressive society...

Last edited by Brian Peacock on Thu Feb 07, 2019 10:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: added yt tag
Shit, Piss, Cock, Cunt, Motherfucker, Cocksucker and Tits.
-various artists

Joe wrote:
Wed Nov 29, 2023 1:22 pm
he doesn't communicate

The 'Walsh Question' 'What Is A Woman?' I'll put an answer here when someone posts one that is clear and comprehensible, by apostates to the Faith.

Update: I've been offered one!
rainbow wrote:
Mon Nov 06, 2023 9:23 pm
It is actually quite easy. A woman has at least one X chromosome.
Strong ideas don't require censorship to survive. Weak ideas cannot survive without it.

Hermit
About me: Cantankerous grump

Re: Australian 'no-go' zones

Post by Hermit » Thu Feb 07, 2019 12:04 am

Cunt wrote:
Wed Feb 06, 2019 7:25 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LqY4Z1fTrMc
Having worked in and around Lakemba for over ten years, I can assure you it is not a no go area and it is not governed according to Sharia. Lauren Southern is outright lying. She tried to walk down Haldon Street with the intent to prove it's a no-go area. I just isn't. Where is the sound of people shouting at her from across the street? She had the camera rolling at all times. She didn't catch it because there was no shouting. Now watch her footage of the street with sound turned off. See any unusual behaviour? Of course you won't. Southern is talking of things that simply are not happening. She was there to create a scene no-go area, horrible Muslims, Sharia... And this is why the cops told her to fuck off.

What she has done is analogous to this weather reporter.

And then the RWN tried the same trick in Whitehall, London, with the same predictable result.
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein’s brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops. - Stephen J. Gould

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Thu Feb 07, 2019 1:52 am

Hermit wrote:
Thu Feb 07, 2019 12:04 am
Cunt wrote:

Having worked in and around Lakemba for over ten years, I can assure you it is not a no go area and it is not governed according to Sharia. Lauren Southern is outright lying. She tried to walk down Haldon Street with the intent to prove it's a no-go area. I just isn't. Where is the sound of people shouting at her from across the street? She had the camera rolling at all times. She didn't catch it because there was no shouting. Now watch her footage of the street with sound turned off. See any unusual behaviour? Of course you won't. Southern is talking of things that simply are not happening. She was there to create a scene no-go area, horrible Muslims, Sharia... And this is why the cops told her to fuck off.

And then the RWN tried the same trick in Whitehall, London, with the same predictable result.
Yes, attack the source, defend the religious, vulnerable minority.

Right on cue!

It's pretty easy to find other journalists describing no-go zones.

Check out Tim Pool if the pretty blonde conservative lady makes you uncomfortable. Maybe the little Asian boy won't upset you so much.

https://youtu.be/fGuxvcOLXlI?t=411
-various artists

Joe wrote:
he doesn't communicate

The 'Walsh Question' 'What Is A Woman?' I'll put an answer here when someone posts one that is clear and comprehensible, by apostates to the Faith.

rainbow wrote:
Strong ideas don't require censorship to survive. Weak ideas cannot survive without it.

Hermit

Post by Hermit » Thu Feb 07, 2019 3:20 am

Cunt wrote:
Thu Feb 07, 2019 1:52 am
Hermit wrote:
Thu Feb 07, 2019 12:04 am
Cunt wrote:

Yes, attack the source, defend the religious, vulnerable minority.

Right on cue!

It's pretty easy to find other journalists describing no-go zones.

Check out Tim Pool if the pretty blonde conservative lady makes you uncomfortable. Maybe the little Asian boy won't upset you so much.

https://youtu.be/fGuxvcOLXlI?t=411
Lakemba is not a no-go zone and it never was. Lauren Southern pretended to be in a no-go zone just like that weather reporter pretended to be in a fierce part of a storm. In each case the people that could be seen around them proved them both to be fucking liars. I was attacking a lying sack of shit. What are your grounds to objecting to that?

Now, onto Merkel's remark that no-go areas exist. You seem to suspect she is talking about areas where Muslims predominate. She isn't saying either way. In 2015 one well known area, Marxloh, a suburb of Duisburg, was described by a North-Rhine-Westphalian police spokesman as a lawless no-go area.

This turned out to be the usual trick for people asking to have their budget increased at a higher rate than neighbouring departments who also avail themselves to whatever tricks come to hand during a competition for limited resources. For the real picture, read this interview. Because it's in German, and I am not sure you'll bother running it through Google Translate, I'll give you some salient points: Said officer does not patrol the area with a feeling of foreboding or trepidation. In the ten years he has been assigned to it he has never been physically attacked.

Although just over half of Maxloh's inhabitants are not born in Germany, it is no different to any suburb where poverty and unemployment is high, matched by the expected levels of drug use, drug trafficking and petty crime. Berlin, Frankfurt, Munich and every other major city have their equivalent of Marxlohs with the same problems, regardless of the level of Muslims among their population.

Merkel was talking about alleged no-go areas, stating that lawlessness cannot be tolerated. If you want to turn that into a Muslim issue, you'll need to do better than coming up with Youtube commentators that read stuff into situations that isn't there or outright liars.
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein’s brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops. - Stephen J. Gould

Hermit

Post by Hermit » Thu Feb 07, 2019 3:43 am

Cunt wrote:
Thu Feb 07, 2019 3:26 am
Hermit wrote:
Thu Feb 07, 2019 3:20 am
blather and bleat...
I'm hesitant to respond to what seems like blather and bleating bait.
I provided facts. Describing them as blather and bleat is your way of saying you got nothing to argue against them without having to admit it. :mrgreen:

NineBerry
Tame Wolf

Post by NineBerry » Sat Feb 16, 2019 8:44 pm

Cunt wrote:

That area must have s very low level of crime since they seem to send one of their least competent police officers there.

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Sun Feb 17, 2019 2:34 am

The German PM talked about the 'no-go zones' in Germany. I imagine she is also a 'least competent officer' type though...

Keep the denial going, NineBerry. Or go learn more. Tim Pool explained the situation with depth and nuance if you like that kind of thing.

I'm good if you just keep going though.
-various artists

Joe wrote:
he doesn't communicate

rainbow wrote:

Hermit

Post by Hermit » Sun Feb 17, 2019 2:43 am

Cunt wrote:
Sun Feb 17, 2019 2:34 am
The German PM talked about the 'no-go zones' in Germany. I imagine she is also a 'least competent officer' type though...
The German PM talked about lawlessness. She did not mention ethnicity, nor did she mention religion. I pointed that out earlier, but you told us that you don't look at stuff that disagrees with your prejudices.

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Sun Feb 17, 2019 2:56 am

Hermit wrote:
Sun Feb 17, 2019 2:43 am
Cunt wrote:
Sun Feb 17, 2019 2:34 am
The German PM talked about lawlessness. She did not mention ethnicity, nor did she mention religion. I pointed that out earlier, but you told us that you don't look at stuff that disagrees with your prejudices.
She talked about them having to be honest about the zones, in a departure from their earlier position of saying 'there are none of these zones'.

As I said, Tim Pool had a good analysis, if you want one.

I don't care why there are 'no-go zones'. It might be general lawlessness due to economic ghettos (likely) or it might be gangs divided by race such as is described in US prisons. Either way, it sounds better to talk about whatever it is that the police were responding to.

For instance, should a kid be free to draw Mohommad in front of that mosque? It's sort of at the root of how she staged this, I think.
-various artists

Joe wrote:
he doesn't communicate

rainbow wrote:

Hermit

Post by Hermit » Sun Feb 17, 2019 3:19 am

Cunt wrote:
Sun Feb 17, 2019 2:56 am
As I said, Tim Pool had a good analysis, if you want one.
I very much want to see a good analysis, but starting off by quoting Trump for support is a sign of ratshit analysis.

From Pool's "analysis", quoting Trump:
"We've got to keep our country safe," Trump said at an event in Florida last year. "You look at what's happening in Germany. You look at what's happening last night in Sweden. Sweden! Who would believe this? Sweden. They took in large numbers. They’re having problems like they never thought possible."
Well, yes, what did happen that night in Sweden? Apparently, the "problems like they never thought possible" consisted of an alleged drunken driver, an avalanche warning and a famous singer having technical problems in rehearsal. Trump's confusion comes as no surprise. What is surprising is that Pool uses Trump as his source of information and that anyone could regard the result as "good analysis".

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Sun Feb 17, 2019 3:29 am

...said someone who clearly hadn't listened to it.

In summary (since Hermit didn't understand) Pool said yes - there are no-go zones in Europe, but not as many as there are in the US.

'No-go zones' are ill-defined, so one should take care to clarify first.

Doesn't sound all that crazy so far. Oh, but he doesn't parrot Trump-hate, so probably that's what gave Hermit trouble hearing.
-various artists

Joe wrote:
he doesn't communicate

rainbow wrote:

Brian Peacock
Tipping cows since 1946
About me: Ablate me:

Post by Brian Peacock » Sun Feb 17, 2019 4:13 am

What no-go zones are we talking about here? I know what a no-go zone is, but which one/s are we talking about specifically?
Rationalia relies on voluntary donations. There is no obligation of course, but if you value this place and want to see it continue please consider making a small donation towards the forum's running costs.
Details on how to do that can be found here.

"It isn't necessary to imagine the world ending in fire or ice.
There are two other possibilities: one is paperwork, and the other is nostalgia."

Frank Zappa

"This is how humanity ends; bickering over the irrelevant."
Clinton Huxley » 21 Jun 2012 » 14:10:36 GMT

JimC
The sentimental bloke
About me: To be serious about gin requires years of dedicated research.

Post by JimC » Sun Feb 17, 2019 4:46 am

I think it's somewhere that forbids you to play that interesting oriental game, Go...
Nurse, where the fuck's my cardigan?
And my gin!

Hermit

Post by Hermit » Sun Feb 17, 2019 4:56 am

Cunt wrote:
Sun Feb 17, 2019 3:29 am
...said someone who clearly hadn't listened to it.
Give the pot smoking a break. I quoted from the video. That would have been quite some feat had I not listened to it.

rainbow
About me: Egal wie dicht du bist, Goethe war Dichter

Post by rainbow » Sun Feb 17, 2019 6:31 am

Cunt wrote:
Sun Feb 17, 2019 3:29 am

'No-go zones' are ill-defined, so one should take care to clarify first.
Fairy Nuff. Why didn't you clarify first, then?
I call bullshit - Alfred E Einstein
BArF−4