All Things Trump: Is it over yet?

L'Emmerdeur
About me: Yuh wust nightmaya!

Re: All Things Trump: Is it over yet?

Post by L'Emmerdeur » Sat Feb 16, 2019 4:51 am

Cunt wrote:
Sat Feb 16, 2019 4:49 am
Why are you making such a big deal about him declaring a national emergency? Is it because it is unprecedented, and beyond the pale?

Or is it because your media spoon-feeders told you to be outraged about it?
Why would I bother to give a fuck about your pissant questions? It's not as if you care about answers, including your own to questions addressed to you, is it? You've carved out a nice little niche for yourself here as an ankle-biter. I hope you enjoy it.

Brian Peacock
Tipping cows since 1946
About me: Ablate me:

Post by Brian Peacock » Sat Feb 16, 2019 5:48 am

What's the emergency?
Rationalia relies on voluntary donations. There is no obligation of course, but if you value this place and want to see it continue please consider making a small donation towards the forum's running costs.
Details on how to do that can be found here.

"It isn't necessary to imagine the world ending in fire or ice.
There are two other possibilities: one is paperwork, and the other is nostalgia."

Frank Zappa

"This is how humanity ends; bickering over the irrelevant."
Clinton Huxley » 21 Jun 2012 » 14:10:36 GMT

JimC
The sentimental bloke
About me: To be serious about gin requires years of dedicated research.

Post by JimC » Sat Feb 16, 2019 5:51 am

Emergencies need to really serious, like running out of gin...
Nurse, where the fuck's my cardigan?
And my gin!

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Sat Feb 16, 2019 5:54 am

Trump is declaring a national emergency.

Same as every president since the 1970's

But lemmy is outraged - because...um...I don't know. My guess is because he is too stupid to consider his Trumphate being played by outrage-farmers.

As long as he keeps clicking their sites lol
Shit, Piss, Cock, Cunt, Motherfucker, Cocksucker and Tits.
-various artists

Joe wrote:
Wed Nov 29, 2023 1:22 pm
he doesn't communicate

The 'Walsh Question' 'What Is A Woman?' I'll put an answer here when someone posts one that is clear and comprehensible, by apostates to the Faith.

Update: I've been offered one!
rainbow wrote:
Mon Nov 06, 2023 9:23 pm
It is actually quite easy. A woman has at least one X chromosome.
Strong ideas don't require censorship to survive. Weak ideas cannot survive without it.

Brian Peacock
Tipping cows since 1946

Post by Brian Peacock » Sat Feb 16, 2019 5:55 am

What's the emergency?
Rationalia relies on voluntary donations. There is no obligation of course, but if you value this place and want to see it continue please consider making a small donation towards the forum's running costs.

There are two other possibilities: one is paperwork, and the other is nostalgia."

Frank Zappa

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Sat Feb 16, 2019 6:05 am

Brian Peacock wrote:
Sat Feb 16, 2019 5:55 am
What's the emergency?
I don't know...there are like 30 of 40 of the things on the go at any given time.

The hilarious part to me, is that you all seem fired up as if this isn't just boring, bureaucratic nonsense.

THIS time it's different (because Trump)

It's so transparent that it is being over-dramatized.

How many did Obama declare? Does it matter? OR is it more boring stuff being pitched like a reality show?
Shit, Piss, Cock, Cunt, Motherfucker, Cocksucker and Tits.
-various artists

Joe wrote:
Wed Nov 29, 2023 1:22 pm
he doesn't communicate

The 'Walsh Question' 'What Is A Woman?' I'll put an answer here when someone posts one that is clear and comprehensible, by apostates to the Faith.

Update: I've been offered one!
rainbow wrote:
Mon Nov 06, 2023 9:23 pm
It is actually quite easy. A woman has at least one X chromosome.
Strong ideas don't require censorship to survive. Weak ideas cannot survive without it.

Brian Peacock
Tipping cows since 1946

Post by Brian Peacock » Sat Feb 16, 2019 6:14 am

It's a simple question - what's the emergency?

Frank Zappa

Hermit
About me: Cantankerous grump

Post by Hermit » Sat Feb 16, 2019 6:15 am

Cunt wrote:
Sat Feb 16, 2019 3:57 am
Hermit wrote:
Sat Feb 16, 2019 2:11 am
Cunt wrote:
Fri Feb 15, 2019 4:30 pm
Hermit wrote:
Fri Feb 15, 2019 9:16 am
Cunt wrote:
Fri Feb 15, 2019 8:08 am
I noticed you still haven't mentioned what is an acceptable amount of illegal immigration, but it's ok.
I have, but you missed it. Historically speaking, no matter how many undocumented migrants have succeeded in crossing the border over the decades, they all have been acceptable. Now let me ask you: What is an acceptable amount of undocumented immigration in your opinion? And: Is there a point at which undocumented immigration becomes a crisis in your opinion? If so, at what point is the crisis so grave that it justifies declaring a national emergency?
I've noticed you still didn't say, so I'll stop answering your questions.
I have answered your question twice now. For the third time: An acceptable number of undocumented immigrants is any number the US will provide employment for.
You keep resisting reality. Let me help you.

They are illegal immigrants. Illegal immigration is a crime. Hiring illegal immigrants is also illegal, so your answer might have a lot of distracting words in it, but in short, your answer is

Zero.

If you don't mind the illegal employment for 'undocumented', you don't mind an underclass of people who won't have the same lofty expectations of lawful citizens.

It's vile, Hermit. The fact that you willfully ignore it is nearly as vile.
That number amounts to approximately 10.6 million according to the most recent count I found. I don't know what the upper limit might be, so I can't tell you that.
An underclass of workers who can be exploited because of their criminal status.

Sounds classy as fuck.
You can't actually stop answering my questions. To do that, you'd have to start first. I think you're either desperate to find an excuse to evade answering questions, or you're engaging in sheer trolling. Since you have avoided answering my questions before you asked one of me, your current excuse doesn't wash, and I'm sure you are aware of that. So, trolling it is.
If you had the balls to evaluate your position from a more informed perspective, you would try illegally immigrating to a country, finding work through a boss who would hire illegals, and understanding how stupid you were to put yourself into that position.

I'm not saying all the illegal immigrants are that stupid. Some have left worse situations, but if you did it, it would be FUCKING stupid, because it is a terrible position to be in.

And you are good with millions living that way.

Classy as fuck, Hermit.
Had you asked me if illegally entering the US is a crime, I would have replied in the affirmative. You did not ask me that. What you did ask me, is what number of undocumented (the official label in the Laws, Regulations, and Guides Immigration and Nationality Act of the Code of Laws of the United States of America is "improper" rather than "illegal") immigrants is acceptable, and I told you what it is: An acceptable number of undocumented immigrants is any number the US will provide employment for. And that is the reality.

Unlike the millions of slaves of previous centuries the undocumented immigrants have not entered the US against their will. On the contrary, they have spared no effort circumventing all hurdles and obstacles placed in their way, and they have done so because of their conviction that they are better off in the US than wherever they set out from. And that is the reality too.

So, don't bother with your sham moralising about underclass and exploitation. It's a sham because your opposition to improper entry is doing the immigrants' futures harm. You don't care about them at all. You want them to go back to where they are worse off and you want no more of those who have no chance to get official permission to enter the US to be able to enter improperly. Now, that is classy as fuck.

Now be a good lad and take a nice, long run. The cool air might just clear your head sufficiently one day to enable you to think properly.
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein’s brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops. - Stephen J. Gould

Hermit
About me: Cantankerous grump

Post by Hermit » Sat Feb 16, 2019 6:22 am

Brian Peacock wrote:
Sat Feb 16, 2019 6:14 am
Our member from Yellowknife cannot bring himself to answer that because the answer would involve an admission that undocumented immigration is nowhere near a crisis point. I suspect Coito Two will do his darnedest to duck the question for the same reason. Instead of coming up with crap like "other Presidents...", he'll probably just become Mister invisible until it's safe to reappear and post about something else, something else being how much worse the Democrats are.
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein’s brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops. - Stephen J. Gould

rainbow
About me: Egal wie dicht du bist, Goethe war Dichter

Post by rainbow » Sat Feb 16, 2019 8:57 am

Brian Peacock wrote:
Sat Feb 16, 2019 6:14 am
The clown with a comb-over.
I call bullshit - Alfred E Einstein
BArF−4

pErvinalia
On the good stuff
About me: Spelling 'were' 'where'

Post by pErvinalia » Sat Feb 16, 2019 9:09 am

Cunt wrote:
Brian Peacock wrote:
Sat Feb 16, 2019 5:55 am
What's the emergency?
I don't know...there are like 30 of 40 of the things on the go at any given time.

The hilarious part to me, is that you all seem fired up as if this isn't just boring, bureaucratic nonsense.

THIS time it's different (because Trump)

It's so transparent that it is being over-dramatized.

How many did Obama declare? Does it matter? OR is it more boring stuff being pitched like a reality show?
Whattaboutism
Sent from my penis using wankertalk.
"The Western world is fucking awesome because of mostly white men" - DaveDodo007.
"Socialized medicine is just exactly as morally defensible as gassing and cooking Jews" - Seth. Yes, he really did say that..
"Seth you are a boon to this community" - Cunt.
"I am seriously thinking of going on a spree killing" - Svartalf.

Scot Dutchy
About me: Dijkbeschermer

Post by Scot Dutchy » Sat Feb 16, 2019 9:56 am

Just plain trolling.
"Wat is het een gezellig boel hier".

L'Emmerdeur
About me: Yuh wust nightmaya!

Post by L'Emmerdeur » Sat Feb 16, 2019 2:18 pm

Cunt wrote:
Sat Feb 16, 2019 5:54 am
Trump is declaring a national emergency.

Same as every president since the 1970's

But lemmy is outraged - because...um...I don't know. My guess is because he is too stupid to consider his Trumphate being played by outrage-farmers.

As long as he keeps clicking their sites lol
It's your own cockamamie delusion that I'm 'outraged' by Trump's bullshit national emergency. I don't hate Trump, I despise him for the congenitally dishonest con-man and ignorant blowhard he is and has always been, and that predates his presidency by many years. I've said that before, but apparently you'd rather mis-characterize me than approach discussion honestly.

My post was about him shooting himself in the foot by stating outright that his declaration was unnecessary--there was no outrage expressed. Your lack of honesty is part of what makes you nothing but an ankle biter.

Scot Dutchy
About me: Dijkbeschermer

Post by Scot Dutchy » Sat Feb 16, 2019 3:35 pm

Pence hails 'remarkable, extraordinary' Trump tenure in attack on US allies
Vice-president tells European and Asian allies they should follow the US in quitting the Iran deal and recognizing Juan Guaido
Why?
"Wat is het een gezellig boel hier".

Joe

Post by Joe » Sat Feb 16, 2019 3:43 pm

Scot Dutchy wrote:
Sat Feb 16, 2019 3:35 pm
Pence hails 'remarkable, extraordinary' Trump tenure in attack on US allies
Vice-president tells European and Asian allies they should follow the US in quitting the Iran deal and recognizing Juan Guaido
Why?
Maybe he's mixed Venezuela up with Iran? :dunno:
"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein
"Wisdom requires a flexible mind." - Dan Carlin
"If you vote for idiots, idiots will run the country." - Dr. Kori Schake