All Things Trump: Is it over yet?

pErvinalia
On the good stuff
About me: Spelling 'were' 'where'

Re: All Things Trump: Is it over yet?

Post by pErvinalia » Sun Jan 20, 2019 10:11 pm

Sean Hayden wrote:
Sun Jan 20, 2019 10:00 pm
Yep, which is what I told Cunt who then provided links to better videos.
I've watched a number of videos from his links, and the two groups are together at the start of all of them. It's not possible to know from the videos alone who approached who.
Sent from my penis using wankertalk.
"The Western world is fucking awesome because of mostly white men" - DaveDodo007.
"Socialized medicine is just exactly as morally defensible as gassing and cooking Jews" - Seth. Yes, he really did say that..
"Seth you are a boon to this community" - Cunt.
"I am seriously thinking of going on a spree killing" - Svartalf.

Seabass
About me: Pluviophile

Post by Seabass » Sun Jan 20, 2019 10:12 pm

Cunt wrote:
Sun Jan 20, 2019 9:24 pm
Yeah, the old man was leaning in close enough to breathe on the kids face.

I wonder how an anti-Trumper would condemn the actions of a wizened indigenous elder/veteran attacking magakid?

Anyone? CNN? MSNBC? Colbert? Stewart?
He didn't attack anyone.
"Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities." —Voltaire
"They want to take away your hamburgers. This is what Stalin dreamt about but never achieved." —Sebastian Gorka

Sean Hayden
Microagressor
About me: recovering humanist

Post by Sean Hayden » Sun Jan 20, 2019 10:16 pm

pErvinalia wrote:
Sun Jan 20, 2019 10:11 pm
Sean Hayden wrote:
Sun Jan 20, 2019 10:00 pm
Yep, which is what I told Cunt who then provided links to better videos.
I've watched a number of videos from his links, and the two groups are together at the start of all of them. It's not possible to know from the videos alone who approached who.
They are not together at the start of the video I named for Ani. The video posted by No Spiritual Surrender clearly shows the Native American drummer approaches the group of students who were doing a school chant at the time.

pErvinalia
On the good stuff

Post by pErvinalia » Sun Jan 20, 2019 10:16 pm

What's the link?
"The Western world is fucking awesome because of mostly white men" - DaveDodo007.
"Socialized medicine is just exactly as morally defensible as gassing and cooking Jews" - Seth. Yes, he really did say that..

Tero
Just saying
About me: 15-32-25

Post by Tero » Sun Jan 20, 2019 10:17 pm

two hours of video. Not sure if same as before...have fun!
the drumming dude walks in at 1:12
Last edited by Tero on Sun Jan 20, 2019 10:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
https://esapolitics.blogspot.com
http://esabirdsne.blogspot.com/
Said Peter...what you're requesting just isn't my bag
Said Daemon, who's sorry too, but y'see we didn't have no choice
And our hands they are many and we'd be of one voice
We've come all the way from Wigan to get up and state
Our case for survival before it's too late

Turn stone to bread, said Daemon Duncetan
Turn stone to bread right away...

pErvinalia
On the good stuff

Post by pErvinalia » Sun Jan 20, 2019 10:18 pm

I'm not watching 2 hours of video.

Sean Hayden
Microagressor

Post by Sean Hayden » Sun Jan 20, 2019 10:20 pm

:lol: --me either

Seabass
About me: Pluviophile

Post by Seabass » Sun Jan 20, 2019 10:25 pm

Svartalf wrote:
Sun Jan 20, 2019 10:06 pm
Seabass wrote:
Sun Jan 20, 2019 9:44 pm
To be fair, that kid's got a very punchable face. Bad idea to combine a punchable face with a MAGA hat.

I see there were also some Black Israelites there. Those are some weird cats.
Weird cats? depends from where they are from, remember that Ethiopia is one of the oldest Christian countries, and they make their legendary history go back to Solomon and the Queen of Sheba... they claim to have the Ark or the Covenant and even speak a fricking Semitic language... I d not be surprised if they still had bona fide Jews there.
I'm talking about the Merkin ones. They're like if NWA and Jehovah's Witnesses had a love child.
"Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities." —Voltaire
"They want to take away your hamburgers. This is what Stalin dreamt about but never achieved." —Sebastian Gorka

Tero
Just saying
About me: 15-32-25

Post by Tero » Sun Jan 20, 2019 10:28 pm

Uncle Jimbo status
https://twitter.com/Uncle_Jimbo/status/ ... 9817504768

and satire by Kari:
Trump Triumphant: I did it!
Washington DC, December 1, 2020

With all the furniture but Trump's own bedroom packed away and all personal goods moved back to Trump Tower, President Donald Trump is sitting alone at the Oval Office, sampling some Diet Dr Pepper for a change, he reflects on his four year presidency, which ended with a female Democrat beating him in November. "But she really hates me after that debate! It was spectacular!" The ratings went through the roof, never seen before in a debate broadcast.

He also has other big claims: "Nobody got as many groups to hate each other in a four year term!" With abortion nearly repealed in 2019, Trump got most of the women angry at him. "I guess we could have left abortion in case of rape in there as way out, but I promised to ban abortion. It was close!"

People living next door to each other got nasty with yard signs for Trump and his opponent. Some of them will never speak again and some have moved away.

Farmers are angry with farmers after Trump messed up pork producers, soybean growers and corn with his tariffs and subsidies.

Many people of course died due to lack of insurance in the middle of 2019 when Obamacare was repealed with all subsidies. The families will never forgive Trump. Gun sales went through the roof when all those people bought a single handgun just for the suicide.

Trump calls it a success. "I got people engaged in politics! And I deported all foreigners that voted for Hillary!"

Hillary has survived the Trump term, just barely, and is still not in jail. "I failed there, I admit that," said Trump on Foxnews this morning.
https://karireport.blogspot.com/2018/08 ... id-it.html
https://esapolitics.blogspot.com
http://esabirdsne.blogspot.com/
Said Peter...what you're requesting just isn't my bag
Said Daemon, who's sorry too, but y'see we didn't have no choice
And our hands they are many and we'd be of one voice
We've come all the way from Wigan to get up and state
Our case for survival before it's too late

Turn stone to bread, said Daemon Duncetan
Turn stone to bread right away...

pErvinalia
On the good stuff

Post by pErvinalia » Sun Jan 20, 2019 10:52 pm

Just saw some footage on facebook, and it does show the Indian guys approaching the school kids. Not sure what happened before that, but Indian guys definitely walked towards the stationary kids.

Joe

Post by Joe » Sun Jan 20, 2019 10:59 pm

Sean Hayden wrote:
Sun Jan 20, 2019 8:42 pm
Joe wrote:
Sun Jan 20, 2019 5:43 pm
Sean Hayden wrote:
Sun Jan 20, 2019 5:21 am
I know bin Laden thought I was responsible, but he thought a lot of crazy shit.

There's probably a liberal academic who thinks I am too. I'd like to read their arguments.
I remember that guy. Ward Churchill, a prof at UC Boulder, wrote an essay and caused a big stink when his rough draft surfaced on the internet.

This looks like the final draft. It's mercifully shorter.
Thanks Joe. I remember that. It's a tough read eh? He doesn't really make an argument for my being responsible other than to say knowing is the same as being responsible. I don't think that requires much of a rebuttal, do you?
No, I wasn't much impressed with his argument either. I remember seeing him interviewed once, and he came across as pretty doctrinaire.
"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein
"Wisdom requires a flexible mind." - Dan Carlin
"If you vote for idiots, idiots will run the country." - Dr. Kori Schake

L'Emmerdeur
About me: Yuh wust nightmaya!

Post by L'Emmerdeur » Sun Jan 20, 2019 11:16 pm

Who approached who? According to the Independent it went like this:
A separate video showed a group of black men standing near the scene of the confrontation, arguing aggressively with the Maga hat-wearing students. It is unclear to which religious group the men belonged, but they could be heard quoting passages from the Old Testament.

Extended footage also depicts the apparent leader of the religious group hurling homophobic slurs at the students. “That’s Make America Great Again, a bunch of child-molesting f****ts”, he is heard to say. Another member of the group – who seems to be the one filming – is recorded calling the children “dirty-ass crackers” and “racist bastards”. Approaching the students, he continues loudly: “Look at all these dusty-ass crackers with that racist garbage on.”

Amid claims online that Mr Phillips had himself participated in harassing the boys, the same video shows the moment he arrived at the scene of the confrontation. The 64-year-old can be seen interposing himself between the two groups, apparently ending a few yards away from both, before the students approach him and begin chanting.
The preaching arse (who seems to be some sort of Christian, rather than Muslim) is spewing a lot of very negative crap in pretty much every direction including at the young MAGA group for about the first hour of the video with the help of his four associates (one of whom is doing the filming) before the MAGA group begin their chanting. A little after 1:12, the Indian veteran comes into the shot from the right, and as Independent says, he gets between the preacher's group and the MAGA group. A minute later they've already begun their mocking "Indian" chanting.

Sean Hayden
Microagressor

Post by Sean Hayden » Sun Jan 20, 2019 11:42 pm

Oh god, whatever people. Here, Cunt already posted it: https://www.facebook.com/ryanvizzions/v ... 831879276/

I don't have facebook so I don't know if that link works. But if you visit Cunt's link it is the video "No Spiritual Surrender" and it clearly shows the kids doing a school chant to themselves as the guy approaches. Other videos show they had taken a lot of shit for quite a while before that. But who cares, just yesterday it wasn't even a matter of who approached who.

No, I was lead to believe that these intimidating kids surrounded a guy playing his drum and stared him down. :roll:

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Mon Jan 21, 2019 12:45 am

Seabass wrote:
Sun Jan 20, 2019 10:12 pm
Cunt wrote:
Sun Jan 20, 2019 9:24 pm
Yeah, the old man was leaning in close enough to breathe on the kids face.

I wonder how an anti-Trumper would condemn the actions of a wizened indigenous elder/veteran attacking magakid?

Anyone? CNN? MSNBC? Colbert? Stewart?
He didn't attack anyone.
He didn't. He drummed inches from him, staring into his eyes. Perfectly appropriate for a grown man to treat a highschooler that way.

It could be, that the old guy was just getting in the way of bigots, in a funny way. I don't know. What I do know is that the way the story was pitched originally was a lie of buzzfeed proportions.
Shit, Piss, Cock, Cunt, Motherfucker, Cocksucker and Tits.
-various artists

Joe wrote:
Wed Nov 29, 2023 1:22 pm
he doesn't communicate

The 'Walsh Question' 'What Is A Woman?' I'll put an answer here when someone posts one that is clear and comprehensible, by apostates to the Faith.

Update: I've been offered one!
rainbow wrote:
Mon Nov 06, 2023 9:23 pm
It is actually quite easy. A woman has at least one X chromosome.
Strong ideas don't require censorship to survive. Weak ideas cannot survive without it.

pErvinalia
On the good stuff

Post by pErvinalia » Mon Jan 21, 2019 12:46 am

(responding to Sean's post) Yeah that seems to be the line the media is pushing. But it clearly didn't happen like that. I read a comment on a Facebook thread in response to the revelation that the Indian dude was responsible for the confrontation that said "if a first nations member walks up to you, you step out of the way". Good try, but no.