Media Bias

Svartalf
Offensive Grail Keeper

Re: Media Bias

Post by Svartalf » Wed Apr 20, 2022 7:08 am

Brian Peacock wrote:
Tue Apr 19, 2022 11:59 pm
It'll be about genitals. It's always about genitals with them folk.
Or about Ikea, insert tab A into slot B and that kind of stuff
Embrace the Darkness, it needs a hug

PC stands for "Patronizing Cocksucker" Randy Ping

Svartalf
Offensive Grail Keeper

Post by Svartalf » Wed Apr 20, 2022 7:11 am

pErvinalia wrote:
Wed Apr 20, 2022 5:35 am
But the guy attacking him was a pedophile!
That kid is so horribly moronic that a pedophile would find even one of his grandparrents more fucksome... or would be so stupid and lacking in perceptiveness that he deserved what happened to him.

pErvinalia
On the good stuff
About me: Spelling 'were' 'where'

Post by pErvinalia » Wed Apr 20, 2022 7:20 am

I'm not exactly sure what you are referring to, but the people attacking a guy with a gun aren't the sharpest knives in the draw. But having said that, what a fucking mess of a country the US is where it is acceptable to walk around the streets brandishing an assault rifle.
Sent from my penis using wankertalk.
"The Western world is fucking awesome because of mostly white men" - DaveDodo007.
"Socialized medicine is just exactly as morally defensible as gassing and cooking Jews" - Seth. Yes, he really did say that..
"Seth you are a boon to this community" - Cunt.
"I am seriously thinking of going on a spree killing" - Svartalf.

JimC
The sentimental bloke
About me: To be serious about gin requires years of dedicated research.

Post by JimC » Wed Apr 20, 2022 7:23 am

He was ensnared in the American Dream, the one where bearing arms confers infallible moral authority. All those Westerns can't be wrong...
Nurse, where the fuck's my cardigan?
And my gin!

Svartalf
Offensive Grail Keeper

Post by Svartalf » Wed Apr 20, 2022 8:04 am

pErvinalia wrote:
Wed Apr 20, 2022 7:20 am
I'm not exactly sure what you are referring to, but the people attacking a guy with a gun aren't the sharpest knives in the draw. But having said that, what a fucking mess of a country the US is where it is acceptable to walk around the streets brandishing an assault rifle.
That thing he sports is NOT an assault rifle. It may look like one, maybe even has the same ammo capacity, but it's still just a semi auto rifle, not full auto or burst capable.

Svartalf
Offensive Grail Keeper

Post by Svartalf » Wed Apr 20, 2022 8:06 am

JimC wrote:
Wed Apr 20, 2022 7:23 am
He was ensnared in the American Dream, the one where bearing arms confers infallible moral authority. All those Westerns can't be wrong...
Well, since carrying weaponry, be it only knives, tomahawks, spears or bows, is a much more natural thing for the natives, I guess that Indians have better moral authority than colonists

pErvinalia
On the good stuff
About me: Spelling 'were' 'where'

Post by pErvinalia » Wed Apr 20, 2022 8:22 am

Svartalf wrote:
pErvinalia wrote:
That thing he sports is NOT an assault rifle. It may look like one, maybe even has the same ammo capacity, but it's still just a semi auto rifle, not full auto or burst capable.
Doesn't change my point.
Sent from my penis using wankertalk.
"The Western world is fucking awesome because of mostly white men" - DaveDodo007.
"Socialized medicine is just exactly as morally defensible as gassing and cooking Jews" - Seth. Yes, he really did say that..
"Seth you are a boon to this community" - Cunt.
"I am seriously thinking of going on a spree killing" - Svartalf.

JimC
The sentimental bloke
About me: To be serious about gin requires years of dedicated research.

Post by JimC » Wed Apr 20, 2022 9:38 am

Svartalf wrote:
Wed Apr 20, 2022 8:04 am
pErvinalia wrote:
In terms of such a rifle having the ability to be used in mass shootings, the key is not auto or burst, but it being relatively light weight, with a moderate recoil, a calibre designed to kill humans, and a high capacity magazine.
Nurse, where the fuck's my cardigan?
And my gin!

Svartalf
Offensive Grail Keeper

Post by Svartalf » Wed Apr 20, 2022 12:12 pm

I'm not disagreeing with you, but it still is that the term 'assault rifle' means a rather specific kind of weapon, and that purely semi auto arms don't fit.

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Wed Apr 20, 2022 2:56 pm

Hermit wrote:
Wed Apr 20, 2022 5:24 am
Cunt wrote:
Wed Apr 20, 2022 5:07 am
Heck, Hermit was even here shitting on that Rittenhouse kid, who was only guilty of defending himself...
Thanks for the opportunity comment on the kid again.

Your ignorance of the facts of the case is gigantic. Thanks for sharing.

You have a cartoon, and some vague statements repeated from a biased media huh?

As to 'miscarriage of justice', it is very clear that you didn't see the court case. Just the 'Friends Of Disney' reports on it.

If I'm wrong, you'll have no problem answering a few questions about the facts of the case.

Who was 'flufferboi'? (I admit I still don't know for sure)

What did the multi-convicted pedophile say to him before attacking Rittenhouse, and trying to take his weapon?

The guy who got his bicep blown off got caught lying on the stand, and was forced to amend his testimony to tell the truth. What lie did he get caught in?

Did Rittenhouse cross state lines with a gun? Did any of his assailants?
pErvinalia wrote:
Wed Apr 20, 2022 5:35 am
But the guy attacking him was a pedophile!
Plus yelling things. Hermit will let you know what was yelled.
pErvinalia wrote:
Brandishing means something specific, in law. Maybe he was just carrying it. The cops on duty that night didn't seem to think he was doing something illegal.

Is his state one of the (nearly half) of the states that has 'constitutional carry' laws in place?
JimC wrote:
Wed Apr 20, 2022 9:38 am
In terms of such a rifle having the ability to be used in mass shootings, the key is not auto or burst, but it being relatively light weight, with a moderate recoil, a calibre designed to kill humans, and a high capacity magazine.
'Mass shootings' seems to be a political term. To me, it's more important how many people get killed.

With that in mind, what guns kill more people? Assault rifles, or handguns? (in the US, I mean)

Spoiler alert: I think it's handguns.
Shit, Piss, Cock, Cunt, Motherfucker, Cocksucker and Tits.
-various artists

Joe wrote:
Wed Nov 29, 2023 1:22 pm
he doesn't communicate

The 'Walsh Question' 'What Is A Woman?' I'll put an answer here when someone posts one that is clear and comprehensible, by apostates to the Faith.

Update: I've been offered one!
rainbow wrote:
Mon Nov 06, 2023 9:23 pm
It is actually quite easy. A woman has at least one X chromosome.
Strong ideas don't require censorship to survive. Weak ideas cannot survive without it.

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Thu Apr 21, 2022 1:45 pm

Geez, Hermit must have missed this. Or he looked up the facts, and was embarrassed.
Hermit wrote:
Wed Apr 20, 2022 5:24 am
Thanks for the opportunity comment on the kid again.
Look, Hermit - another chance to say how EXACTLY I'm wrong, and spout more bile about a kid who was attacked by (among others) a rioting convicted child-rapist.

I noticed you missed it. Must have been while accusing me of trolling.

You can ignore my questions though. I know what kinds of 'facts' get checked by you, and they certainly AREN'T the kind YOU got wrong.
-various artists

Joe wrote:
he doesn't communicate

The 'Walsh Question' 'What Is A Woman?' I'll put an answer here when someone posts one that is clear and comprehensible, by apostates to the Faith.

rainbow wrote:
Strong ideas don't require censorship to survive. Weak ideas cannot survive without it.

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Thu Apr 21, 2022 1:56 pm

Moving on, I wonder if anyone will still fall for the Piers idiocy, now that Trump called him out on his bullshit...
Piers Morgan, like the rest of the Fake News Media, attempted to unlawfully and deceptively edit his long and tedious interview with me. He wanted to make it look like I walked out on the interview when my time limit of 20 minutes went over by an hour. The good news is that the interview was taped by us as a means of keeping him honest. The interview was actually very strong on the 2020 Election Fraud, with me calling him "a fool" if he truly believed those results. The evidence is massive and irrefutable (check out Truth the Vote and the Dinesh D'Souza documentary, which will all be coming out soon). For those who want to make Piers look bad, compare his video promo and how it was doctored to the real thing. Hopefully they will now be doing some big changes to their final product. It just shows, however, what I have to deal with in the Fake News Media. He went out of his way to deceptively edit an interview and got caught. That is a big story, isn't it?
Of course, all the OTHER stories that come out of the corporate media cloaca must be true, just this one was baloney...
-various artists

Joe wrote:
he doesn't communicate

rainbow wrote:

Sean Hayden
Microagressor
About me: recovering humanist

Post by Sean Hayden » Thu Apr 21, 2022 4:04 pm

I'm not watching that interview.

--//--

What do you guys make of talking heads going on about our silence regarding other conflicts since Ukraine?

Are they lying, desperate for a hook, dumb as a box of rocks, all of the above? :dunno:

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Thu Apr 21, 2022 4:09 pm

I don't blame you. I'm only posting Trumps response, because this is a 'media bias' thread, and there seems to be a solid bias against him, despite so many of those smears being outed as bullshit.

Heck, Sleepy Joe started his campaign on the 'very fine people' lie, and that one is still widely accepted.
-various artists

Joe wrote:
he doesn't communicate

rainbow wrote:

Sean Hayden
Microagressor
About me: recovering humanist

Post by Sean Hayden » Thu Apr 21, 2022 4:15 pm

I never liked Trump. I couldn't watch his show. What's to like?