Media Bias

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Re: Media Bias

Post by Cunt » Thu Nov 30, 2023 3:26 pm

Looks like Ireland is going to crack down on words.

So for those who have something to hide, they should be worried.

My guess is that the government will still <redacted> and will only ever allow <redacted> with potatoes and <redacted> for diversity, equity and <redacted>
Shit, Piss, Cock, Cunt, Motherfucker, Cocksucker and Tits.
-various artists

Joe wrote:
Wed Nov 29, 2023 1:22 pm
he doesn't communicate

The 'Walsh Question' 'What Is A Woman?' I'll put an answer here when someone posts one that is clear and comprehensible, by apostates to the Faith.

Update: I've been offered one!
rainbow wrote:
Mon Nov 06, 2023 9:23 pm
It is actually quite easy. A woman has at least one X chromosome.
Strong ideas don't require censorship to survive. Weak ideas cannot survive without it.

pErvinalia
On the good stuff
About me: Spelling 'were' 'where'

Post by pErvinalia » Thu Nov 30, 2023 9:46 pm

An Irish commentator tweeted. Must be true.
Sent from my penis using wankertalk.
"The Western world is fucking awesome because of mostly white men" - DaveDodo007.
"Socialized medicine is just exactly as morally defensible as gassing and cooking Jews" - Seth. Yes, he really did say that..
"Seth you are a boon to this community" - Cunt.
"I am seriously thinking of going on a spree killing" - Svartalf.

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Thu Nov 30, 2023 11:28 pm

Chinese biolabs in the US?

https://t.me/JamesOKeefeIII/2589
JamesCommentingOnHisVideo wrote:Full confrontation with @RepJimCosta staff guy asking about the presence of the other Chinese Bio Labs in the United States.

OMG look at his face…
-various artists

Joe wrote:
he doesn't communicate

The 'Walsh Question' 'What Is A Woman?' I'll put an answer here when someone posts one that is clear and comprehensible, by apostates to the Faith.

rainbow wrote:
Strong ideas don't require censorship to survive. Weak ideas cannot survive without it.

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Fri Dec 01, 2023 6:15 pm

If you want to see media bias, just look into which 'news' companies are owned by Disney, and follow their coverage of Elon's 'go fuck yourself...hi Bob' statement.

Dirty, dirty smearmerchants.
-various artists

Joe wrote:
he doesn't communicate

rainbow wrote:

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Fri Dec 01, 2023 6:55 pm

https://open.spotify.com/episode/5AIE49Yp8Ef45uhzvDQNEV

Matt Walsh and @libsoftiktok creator Chaya Raichick chat about her experiences reposting the publicly shared idiocy by libs on tiktok.

She was doxxed by a mainstream reporter, and is often described dishonestly, but her account merely reposted stuff.

How does a biased media treat her doxxing? Her reposting account?
-various artists

Joe wrote:
he doesn't communicate

rainbow wrote:

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Fri Dec 01, 2023 8:54 pm

Cunt wrote:
Tue Feb 19, 2019 9:34 pm
The new 'hate crime' hoax is the Jussie Smollett one. Washington Post op ed columnist wrote that it 'needs to be true', or it would damage the vulnerable groups Smollett objectified in his hoax-drama.
Looks like he's STILL in the midst of being caught faking a hate crime.

https://t.me/PepeMatter/17911
Jussie Smollett just lost his appeal after he tried to get out of any semblance of justice in the wake of his maga country attack hoax. Every once in a while, something good happens and the shills, idiots, and deep state actors suffer the consequences of their actions.
I bet he's scared to be in jail. Remember when he told the world he wasn't suicidal in a panic?
He better keep his head on a swivel.
Isn't fair justice supposed to be swift? It's been YEARS and this was relatively minor. Is legal entanglement over a long term a kind of unfair punishment?
-various artists

Joe wrote:
he doesn't communicate

rainbow wrote:

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Sun Dec 03, 2023 5:50 pm

'Tis the season...
Fiery.png
-various artists

Joe wrote:
he doesn't communicate

rainbow wrote:

pErvinalia
On the good stuff
About me: Spelling 'were' 'where'

Post by pErvinalia » Sun Dec 03, 2023 9:19 pm

Tis the season for photoshop.
Sent from my penis using wankertalk.
"The Western world is fucking awesome because of mostly white men" - DaveDodo007.
"Socialized medicine is just exactly as morally defensible as gassing and cooking Jews" - Seth. Yes, he really did say that..
"Seth you are a boon to this community" - Cunt.
"I am seriously thinking of going on a spree killing" - Svartalf.

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Mon Dec 04, 2023 9:19 pm

https://thepostmillennial.com/breaking- ... aign=64483
The 7-month prison sentence of Douglass Mackey has been stayed per a federal judge. He was convicted in March for circulating a satirical meme that encouraged Hillary Clinton voters to cast their votes via text in the lead up to the 2016 election.
Mackey was sentenced in the Eastern District Court of New York on criminal charges on October 18 after a March conviction for conspiracy against rights, ie election interference, over memes that allegedly disparaged Hillary Clinton during the 2016 presidential election season. The meme encouraged Hillary voters to cast their ballot via text. It was a joke, but for the DOJ, it amounted to a serious crime. The DOJ was not able to bring any evidence to trial to show that voters were harmed by the meme, or disenfranchised of their voting rights.

Mackey spoke to about the conviction and sentencing, and revealed that while his alleged crime was committed in 2016, he wasn't arrested until a week after Joe Biden was inaugurated in the White House. Hillary Clinton celebrated the arrest, something widely viewed as a violation of free speech rights.

So it looks like they argued that historically, dem voters are SO stupid, they would fall for this shit. Of course they didn't find any who WERE so stupid to have been damaged by this meme, but that doesn't change how important it is (to prosecute this years after the fact)

No comment about whether this kind of joke would be prosecuted if the parties were reversed.
-various artists

Joe wrote:
he doesn't communicate

rainbow wrote:

Sean Hayden
Microagressor
About me: recovering humanist

Post by Sean Hayden » Mon Dec 04, 2023 9:47 pm

Yeah, that’s just life. He wasn’t joking btw, but I’m sure his efforts pale in comparison to either party’s “legitimate” attempts to deceive voters.

Hell, if you’re part of the club you can basically throw away thousands of votes, like when our governor decided to allow only one drop off location for ballots per county. Compare that to fooling a few thousand ignorant people with a Facebook ad… :lol:

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Mon Dec 04, 2023 9:58 pm

Sean Hayden wrote:
Mon Dec 04, 2023 9:47 pm
Yeah, that’s just life. He wasn’t joking btw, but I’m sure his efforts pale in comparison to either party’s “legitimate” attempts to deceive voters.

Hell, if you’re part of the club you can basically throw away thousands of votes, like when our governor decided to allow only one drop off location for ballots per county. Compare that to fooling a few thousand ignorant people with a Facebook ad… :lol:
He didn't fool anyone though.

They couldn't find a single 'injured party'.

They had YEARS to look, and came up with nothing.
-various artists

Joe wrote:
he doesn't communicate

rainbow wrote:

Sean Hayden
Microagressor
About me: recovering humanist

Post by Sean Hayden » Tue Dec 05, 2023 3:48 am

—meh, several thousand sent a text he claimed would count as a vote.

—//—

Anyway, again, justice is an easy target. We can do this over and over.

Brian Peacock
Tipping cows since 1946
About me: Ablate me:

Post by Brian Peacock » Tue Dec 05, 2023 10:54 am

Rationalia relies on voluntary donations. There is no obligation of course, but if you value this place and want to see it continue please consider making a small donation towards the forum's running costs.
Details on how to do that can be found here.

"It isn't necessary to imagine the world ending in fire or ice.
There are two other possibilities: one is paperwork, and the other is nostalgia."

Frank Zappa

"This is how humanity ends; bickering over the irrelevant."
Clinton Huxley » 21 Jun 2012 » 14:10:36 GMT

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Tue Dec 05, 2023 3:12 pm

Well, at least the memer is out in time for the election season.

And now that twitter is less owned by the Dems, maybe there will be a difference in coverage of stories damaging to the Dems.

They got caught lying about the Hunter laptop during a critical time, now people might have access to more of the contrary information.

Though the Dems still seem to be censoring/shadowbanning/removing content from that Kennedy chap. That sure makes them look suspiciously authorotarian. Like they are afraid to have people know what he has to say.
-various artists

Joe wrote:
he doesn't communicate

rainbow wrote:

Brian Peacock
Tipping cows since 1946
About me: Ablate me:

Post by Brian Peacock » Tue Dec 05, 2023 3:29 pm

Aye, Twitter is now owned by a billionaire and the sovereign wealth fund of Saudi Arabia - bastions of free speech both.

- Saudi Arabia: Man Sentenced to Death for Tweets - Saudi woman given 34-year prison sentence for using Twitter

But at least they're owning the libs now, eh?
Rationalia relies on voluntary donations. There is no obligation of course, but if you value this place and want to see it continue please consider making a small donation towards the forum's running costs.
Details on how to do that can be found here.

"It isn't necessary to imagine the world ending in fire or ice.
There are two other possibilities: one is paperwork, and the other is nostalgia."

Frank Zappa

"This is how humanity ends; bickering over the irrelevant."
Clinton Huxley » 21 Jun 2012 » 14:10:36 GMT