Media Bias

Scot Dutchy
About me: Dijkbeschermer

Re: Media Bias

Post by Scot Dutchy » Thu Jan 17, 2019 8:38 am

The one set up by you as a personal insult you mean.
"Wat is het een gezellig boel hier".

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Thu Jan 17, 2019 3:36 pm

pErvinalia wrote:
Thu Jan 17, 2019 8:05 am
You're the one who hates everything. It's why we can have a special thread for it.
Who do you mean? The Orange Guy who pretends to be Dutch? He's really Trump trolling the forum. I thought you had figured that out...
Shit, Piss, Cock, Cunt, Motherfucker, Cocksucker and Tits.
-various artists

Joe wrote:
Wed Nov 29, 2023 1:22 pm
he doesn't communicate

The 'Walsh Question' 'What Is A Woman?' I'll put an answer here when someone posts one that is clear and comprehensible, by apostates to the Faith.

Update: I've been offered one!
rainbow wrote:
Mon Nov 06, 2023 9:23 pm
It is actually quite easy. A woman has at least one X chromosome.
Strong ideas don't require censorship to survive. Weak ideas cannot survive without it.

pErvinalia
On the good stuff
About me: Spelling 'were' 'where'

Post by pErvinalia » Thu Jan 17, 2019 11:13 pm

He is kind of Trump-like now that you point it out. Thick, can't make an argument, can't spell, writes bizarre sentences...
Sent from my penis using wankertalk.
"The Western world is fucking awesome because of mostly white men" - DaveDodo007.
"Socialized medicine is just exactly as morally defensible as gassing and cooking Jews" - Seth. Yes, he really did say that..
"Seth you are a boon to this community" - Cunt.
"I am seriously thinking of going on a spree killing" - Svartalf.

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Thu Jan 17, 2019 11:16 pm

You two should hook up. S&M videos, market them to the rest of the forum.
-various artists

Joe wrote:
he doesn't communicate

The 'Walsh Question' 'What Is A Woman?' I'll put an answer here when someone posts one that is clear and comprehensible, by apostates to the Faith.

rainbow wrote:
Strong ideas don't require censorship to survive. Weak ideas cannot survive without it.

Brian Peacock
Tipping cows since 1946
About me: Ablate me:

Post by Brian Peacock » Thu Jan 17, 2019 11:21 pm

Steady there guys. :tea:
Rationalia relies on voluntary donations. There is no obligation of course, but if you value this place and want to see it continue please consider making a small donation towards the forum's running costs.
Details on how to do that can be found here.

"It isn't necessary to imagine the world ending in fire or ice.
There are two other possibilities: one is paperwork, and the other is nostalgia."

Frank Zappa

"This is how humanity ends; bickering over the irrelevant."
Clinton Huxley » 21 Jun 2012 » 14:10:36 GMT

Scot Dutchy
About me: Dijkbeschermer

Post by Scot Dutchy » Thu Jan 17, 2019 11:33 pm

It's not me guv.
"Wat is het een gezellig boel hier".

JimC
The sentimental bloke
About me: To be serious about gin requires years of dedicated research.

Post by JimC » Fri Jan 18, 2019 1:48 am

Don't provoke Brian, or he'll be all "you're nicked, sunshine"... :tea:
Nurse, where the fuck's my cardigan?
And my gin!

Forty Two
About me: I am the grammar snob about whom your mother warned you.

Post by Forty Two » Fri Jan 18, 2019 4:23 pm

There is no "bias" in the major, mainstream media at all. Reality has a "Trump sucks and is a Nazi and colludes with Russia while eating cheeseburgers, putting ketchup on well-done steaks, and insulting disabled children while stealing their candy and for the love of god why is not already in jail and serving a life sentence for Treason after being impeached for obvious obstruction of justice stealing children from their parents and being a racist, misogynist, homophobic, transphobic, Islamaphobic total scumbag and just all around being a dick"-bias.
“When I was in college, I took a terrorism class. ... The thing that was interesting in the class was every time the professor said ‘Al Qaeda’ his shoulders went up, But you know, it is that you don’t say ‘America’ with an intensity, you don’t say ‘England’ with the intensity. You don’t say ‘the army’ with the intensity,” she continued. “... But you say these names [Al Qaeda] because you want that word to carry weight. You want it to be something.” - Ilhan Omar

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Fri Jan 18, 2019 5:26 pm

Just like there is no bias in academia. They are all just finding Truth.

https://heterodoxacademy.org/
-various artists

Joe wrote:
he doesn't communicate

rainbow wrote:

JimC
The sentimental bloke
About me: To be serious about gin requires years of dedicated research.

Post by JimC » Fri Jan 18, 2019 8:43 pm

Forty Two wrote:
Fri Jan 18, 2019 4:23 pm
There is no "bias" in the major, mainstream media at all. Reality has a "Trump sucks and is a Nazi and colludes with Russia while eating cheeseburgers, putting ketchup on well-done steaks, and insulting disabled children while stealing their candy and for the love of god why is not already in jail and serving a life sentence for Treason after being impeached for obvious obstruction of justice stealing children from their parents and being a racist, misogynist, homophobic, transphobic, Islamaphobic total scumbag and just all around being a dick"-bias.
Good to see that you are finally getting an accurate picture of Trump... :tea:
Nurse, where the fuck's my cardigan?
And my gin!

Sean Hayden
Microagressor
About me: recovering humanist

Post by Sean Hayden » Fri Jan 18, 2019 10:12 pm

The news is dumb.

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Fri Jan 18, 2019 10:24 pm

Did Mueller finally get a count on the hamburgers?
-various artists

Joe wrote:
he doesn't communicate

rainbow wrote:

Forty Two

Post by Forty Two » Mon Jan 28, 2019 6:49 pm

Trump is lying about it being a crisis, because someone else doesn't think it's a crisis.
“When I was in college, I took a terrorism class. ... The thing that was interesting in the class was every time the professor said ‘Al Qaeda’ his shoulders went up, But you know, it is that you don’t say ‘America’ with an intensity, you don’t say ‘England’ with the intensity. You don’t say ‘the army’ with the intensity,” she continued. “... But you say these names [Al Qaeda] because you want that word to carry weight. You want it to be something.” - Ilhan Omar

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Mon Jan 28, 2019 7:00 pm

So the media bias which doesn't exist includes...

CNN being the only ones to cover the HIGH RISK TAKEDOWN of an old man.

MAGA teens smeared by the media with false stories.

Buzzfeed fires a bunch of 'journalists' when the government shuts down, (did their funding get stopped by the shutdown? Or is their audience less interested suddenly?)

The Trump/Russia/Collusion song has been sung endlessly by many media sources. Funny that collusion isn't a crime, or a clear accusation of a crime. It's like they wrote that song to slander someone without getting charged.

There are so many examples of media being full of shit, that it isn't surprising to hear them lying at every opportunity. The only surprise is that anyone listens to them uncritically anymore.
-various artists

Joe wrote:
he doesn't communicate

rainbow wrote:

Forty Two

Post by Forty Two » Mon Jan 28, 2019 8:01 pm

Cunt wrote:
Mon Jan 28, 2019 7:00 pm
So the media bias which doesn't exist includes...

CNN being the only ones to cover the HIGH RISK TAKEDOWN of an old man.
That was just a coincidence. The diligent CNN reporter just happened to get an inkling, a hunch if you will, of a scoop to be had, because of vague, general "unusual activity" among the Grand Jury. That led him to correctly guess the date and time of the raid, and to be properly situated at the house so as not to interfere with the SWAT team.
Cunt wrote:
MAGA teens smeared by the media with false stories.
No no. He's a white, straight, male, so he's racist, sexist, misogynistic, xenophobic, etc. He stood their and refused to react to the right-honorable Nathan Philips, which, of course, means he was being racist and disrespectful. If anything, the crime is not doxing him, and not letting the right-thinking antifascists get after him and his family.
Cunt wrote:
Buzzfeed fires a bunch of 'journalists' when the government shuts down, (did their funding get stopped by the shutdown? Or is their audience less interested suddenly?)

The Trump/Russia/Collusion song has been sung endlessly by many media sources. Funny that collusion isn't a crime, or a clear accusation of a crime. It's like they wrote that song to slander someone without getting charged.
No no. When enough people ask questions, that means it's ripe for investigation. And, no way could an investigation of Trump be a politically motivated weapon to invalidate the 2016 election. Those folks are waaayyy too honorable and "straight shooting" for that.
Cunt wrote:
There are so many examples of media being full of shit, that it isn't surprising to hear them lying at every opportunity. The only surprise is that anyone listens to them uncritically anymore.
Today I flipped between CNN and MSNBC as they were talking about illegal alien workers being fired after it was discovered that they had present false and fraudulent documents to the company in order to be hired. The media reported it as some sort of injustice against the illegal aliens. Why hadn't the Trump companies discovered the frauds earlier, they said? These people just want jobs to support their families, they said. LOL - they actually reported, very somberly, about people getting fired for lying on their employment applications, and for presenting false documents to show work authorization, so that they would illegally work in the US while they were here in the US illegally, as something bad the Trump companies did to them.

It is so transparent and pathetic.