Media Bias

macdoc
Twitcher

Re: Media Bias

Post by macdoc » Thu Dec 29, 2022 7:54 pm

:blah: :bored:
Resident in Cairns Australia Australia> CB300F • Travel photos https://500px.com/p/macdoc?view=galleries

Brian Peacock
Tipping cows since 1946
About me: Ablate me:

Post by Brian Peacock » Thu Dec 29, 2022 8:17 pm

What you lambaste Twitter-past for can equally be applied to Twitter-present and Twitter-future. All social discourse takes place within a shifting political context. The problem as I see it is i) that some people don't like the political context of their time, and ii) some of those people think that having their views reflected in social discourse vindicates their opinions as 'true' and 'correct', in an absolute sense, and iii) that some of those people think that answers to the questions social discourse throws up requires someone to forcefully fix the political context so that things always remain the same and unchanging, forever. The irony inherent in that approach is that to set the political context in stone, or aspic, requires deliberate and radical social, economic, and political change - "We have to change everything so everything can stay the same!"
Rationalia relies on voluntary donations. There is no obligation of course, but if you value this place and want to see it continue please consider making a small donation towards the forum's running costs.
Details on how to do that can be found here.

"It isn't necessary to imagine the world ending in fire or ice.
There are two other possibilities: one is paperwork, and the other is nostalgia."

Frank Zappa

"This is how humanity ends; bickering over the irrelevant."
Clinton Huxley » 21 Jun 2012 » 14:10:36 GMT

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Fri Dec 30, 2022 1:32 am

Sorry, but 51 former intellgence officials signed a letter saying that what you wrote has all the hallmarks of a Democratic Party disinformation campaign, so I've marked it with a fact-check and applied a visibility filter.

:tea:
Shit, Piss, Cock, Cunt, Motherfucker, Cocksucker and Tits.
-various artists

Joe wrote:
Wed Nov 29, 2023 1:22 pm
he doesn't communicate

The 'Walsh Question' 'What Is A Woman?' I'll put an answer here when someone posts one that is clear and comprehensible, by apostates to the Faith.

Update: I've been offered one!
rainbow wrote:
Mon Nov 06, 2023 9:23 pm
It is actually quite easy. A woman has at least one X chromosome.
Strong ideas don't require censorship to survive. Weak ideas cannot survive without it.

Svartalf
Offensive Grail Keeper

Post by Svartalf » Fri Dec 30, 2022 2:00 am

Given neither you nor Brian are eve n American or living there, I'd say that your latest post is an even worse bunch of nonsense than your usual production...

your ill faith and meaninglessness are starting to reach crumplesque levels, or maybe have even got to soupian level.
Embrace the Darkness, it needs a hug

PC stands for "Patronizing Cocksucker" Randy Ping

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Fri Dec 30, 2022 2:15 am

Svartalf wrote:
Fri Dec 30, 2022 2:00 am
Given neither you nor Brian are eve n American or living there, I'd say that your latest post is an even worse bunch of nonsense than your usual production...
It was a joke based on this
https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/5 ... e-russian/

Which is absolutely a bunch of nonsense, who would believe they could be so nakedly political, get away with it, along with their media partners?!?

It wouldn't be believed if it was made into a movie.

your ill faith and meaninglessness are starting to reach crumplesque levels, or maybe have even got to soupian level.
Maybe you didn't know that dozens of 'journalists' (presstitutes?) went on and on about how the Biden Laptop was disinformation, along with their intelligence contacts, all clearly the opposite of 'correct'. (but not lying!)

I wonder if anyone here fell for that, and if they are bothered by being so consistently misled by legacy media and most social media.
-various artists

Joe wrote:
he doesn't communicate

The 'Walsh Question' 'What Is A Woman?' I'll put an answer here when someone posts one that is clear and comprehensible, by apostates to the Faith.

rainbow wrote:
Strong ideas don't require censorship to survive. Weak ideas cannot survive without it.

Brian Peacock
Tipping cows since 1946

Post by Brian Peacock » Fri Dec 30, 2022 3:43 am

Cunt wrote:
Fri Dec 30, 2022 1:32 am
Sorry, but 51 former intellgence officials signed a letter saying that what you wrote has all the hallmarks of a Democratic Party disinformation campaign, so I've marked it with a fact-check and applied a visibility filter.

It applies to left and right, and those despicable centrist technocrats too.

You can't goad me with the 'democrat' slur because I don't identify with their brand of conservatism.
Rationalia relies on voluntary donations. There is no obligation of course, but if you value this place and want to see it continue please consider making a small donation towards the forum's running costs.

There are two other possibilities: one is paperwork, and the other is nostalgia."

Frank Zappa

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Fri Dec 30, 2022 5:29 am

Brian Peacock wrote:
Fri Dec 30, 2022 3:43 am
Cunt wrote:

It applies to left and right, and those despicable centrist technocrats to.

You can't goad me with the 'democrat' slur because I don't identify with their brand of conservatism.
The reason the democrats are in the 'goad', is that they were the ones benefitting heavily from twitters moderation under Roth, Vijaya et al.

It was heavily skewed, politically, toward Roth's political team. That's what happened. Not the centrists, not the right, the left benefited.

It isn't ambiguous.
-various artists

Joe wrote:
he doesn't communicate

rainbow wrote:

pErvinalia
On the good stuff
About me: Spelling 'were' 'where'

Post by pErvinalia » Fri Dec 30, 2022 5:49 am

Maybe reason benefited.
Sent from my penis using wankertalk.
"The Western world is fucking awesome because of mostly white men" - DaveDodo007.
"Socialized medicine is just exactly as morally defensible as gassing and cooking Jews" - Seth. Yes, he really did say that..
"Seth you are a boon to this community" - Cunt.
"I am seriously thinking of going on a spree killing" - Svartalf.

Brian Peacock
Tipping cows since 1946

Post by Brian Peacock » Fri Dec 30, 2022 10:03 am

Cunt wrote:
Brian Peacock wrote:
Cunt wrote:

The reason the democrats are in the 'goad', is that they were the ones benefitting heavily from twitters moderation under Roth, Vijaya et al.

It was heavily skewed, politically, toward Roth's political team. That's what happened. Not the centrists, not the right, the left benefited.

It isn't ambiguous.
I know what your fee-fees are, but where's your evidence for that?

Frank Zappa

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Fri Dec 30, 2022 2:09 pm

Brian Peacock wrote:
Fri Dec 30, 2022 10:03 am
Cunt wrote:
Brian Peacock wrote:
Cunt wrote:

It isn't ambiguous.
Evidence for what?

Who Roth is, what he studied, are evidence of his bias. That and the internal communications.

Where is your evidence that it was fair? I know what your fee-fees are, but you haven't bothered putting forward any evidence supporting them.
-various artists

Joe wrote:
he doesn't communicate

rainbow wrote:

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Fri Dec 30, 2022 2:41 pm

More oldtwitter bias.

https://twitter.com/againstgrmrs/status ... 6403131393
BREAKING: New Twitter files reveal that before
@elonmusk
took over, our account was on a BLACKLIST.

We always knew this was the case, especially since we were unjustly suspended twice, but now there’s proof.

Twitter protected groomers and punished those trying to protect kids.
The gays are infighting. How will the rainbow mafia decide which ones are anti-LGBTQAIP++?
-various artists

Joe wrote:
he doesn't communicate

rainbow wrote:

Brian Peacock
Tipping cows since 1946

Post by Brian Peacock » Fri Dec 30, 2022 5:25 pm

Cunt wrote:
Brian Peacock wrote:
Cunt wrote:
Brian Peacock wrote: You can't goad me with the 'democrat' slur because I don't identify with their brand of conservatism.

It isn't ambiguous.
Evidence for what?

Who Roth is, what he studied, are evidence of his bias. That and the internal communications.

Where is your evidence that it was fair? I know what your fee-fees are, but you haven't bothered putting forward any evidence supporting them.
You're short term memory problems seem to be getting worse - have you thought about seeking medical advice? You can see from your own post that your claim was that "democrats [...] were the ones benefitting heavily from twitters moderation". Where's the evidence that they benefitted and in what way did they benefit?

Frank Zappa

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Fri Dec 30, 2022 5:32 pm

Brian Peacock wrote:
Fri Dec 30, 2022 5:25 pm
Cunt wrote:
Brian Peacock wrote:
Fri Dec 30, 2022 10:03 am
Cunt wrote:
Brian Peacock wrote:

It isn't ambiguous.
Evidence for what?

You're short term memory problem seem to be getting worse - have you thought about seeking medical advice?
How very thoughtful of you. Um, funny you should mention that. Your short term memory problem might also be weed, or something more significant - have you thought about seeking medical advice?

You can see from your own post that your claim was that "democrats [...] were the ones benefitting heavily from twitters moderation". Where's the evidence that they benefitted and in what way did they benefit?
The Biden Laptop, hidden by twitter just before Old KidSniffer was elected. That benefitted democrats. (he's like their leader). That's not the only way, but it's as clear as anything can be.

Did you forget that? Or is it something else causing you to blank on it?
-various artists

Joe wrote:
he doesn't communicate

rainbow wrote:

Brian Peacock
Tipping cows since 1946

Post by Brian Peacock » Fri Dec 30, 2022 5:32 pm

Cunt wrote:More oldtwitter bias.

@elonmusk

We always knew this was the case, especially since we were unjustly suspended twice, but now there’s proof.

The gays are infighting. How will the rainbow mafia decide which ones are anti-LGBTQAIP++?
If you're a TERF group who broadcast the opinion that trans people are child abusers and recognising the human rights of trans people is a threat to the well-being of children, then of course you're going to think that being banned is 'protecting groomers and punishing those trying to protect kids' - because you've already decided that you're the hero of the narrative and that trans people are an evil to be defeated. It's a self-reinforcing story. So what was this group actually posting, eh?

Frank Zappa

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Fri Dec 30, 2022 5:38 pm

Brian Peacock wrote:
Fri Dec 30, 2022 5:32 pm
Cunt wrote:More oldtwitter bias.

@elonmusk

If you're a TERF group whi broadcast the opinion that trans people are child abusers and recognising the human rights of trans people is a threat to the well-being of children, then of course you're going to think that being banned is 'protecting groomers and punished those trying to protect kids' - because you've already decided that you're the hero and that trans people are an evil to be defeated. It's a self-reinforcing story. So what was this group actually posting, eh?
I've not seen much from either group. The 'Gays Against Groomers' was mentioned in a few news casts, and pointed out a weird thing. When people try to lump groomers in with all gays, by saying that attacking groomers was attacking gays, it is more an insult to the gays, than a defense of anything.

Now you seem to be making the same mistake by lumping all trans people with some groomers who are being accused.

If you want to know what they were actually posting, it should be easy to find (now that they are unbanned). You could surely find evidence of them being haters, if it's there. If, alternately, you don't find anything of the kind, I'll assume you satisfied yourself that they were indeed just singling out groomers, rather than all trans people.
-various artists

Joe wrote:
he doesn't communicate

rainbow wrote: