Re: Media Bias

Post by Cunt » Fri Jun 07, 2019 2:22 pm

pErvinalia wrote:
Fri Jun 07, 2019 12:05 am
Cunt wrote:
Thu Jun 06, 2019 3:39 pm
pErvinalia wrote:
Thu Jun 06, 2019 12:54 am
"drunken, slurring"... Don't you realise that video was doctored?
I've seen the doctored video. I've also seen a LOT of video of her.

If she is NOT a drunken idiot, she will get right on that impeachment everyone wants. If she just shouts ineffectually, like a drunken lout, I guess that will be her crowning achievement.

It's hilarious how firmly many will defend lifelong parasites as long as they are on the political 'same side'.
I'm not defending anyone, let alone anyone on my side (she's a right winger). I'm pointing out your gullibility.
But I already knew about the fake video kerfuffle.

It didn't make me think she was an addlepated jackass, it was her actions in response to Trumps activities which convinced me of that.
Shit, Piss, Cock, Cunt, Motherfucker, Cocksucker and Tits.
-various artists

Joe wrote:
Wed Nov 29, 2023 1:22 pm
he doesn't communicate

The 'Walsh Question' 'What Is A Woman?' I'll put an answer here when someone posts one that is clear and comprehensible, by apostates to the Faith.

Update: I've been offered one!
rainbow wrote:
Mon Nov 06, 2023 9:23 pm
It is actually quite easy. A woman has at least one X chromosome.
Strong ideas don't require censorship to survive. Weak ideas cannot survive without it.

Brian Peacock
Tipping cows since 1946
About me: Ablate me:

Post by Brian Peacock » Sat Jun 08, 2019 12:03 am

You knew the video was faked but you wen't with "drunken slurring" anyway? I guess the video did it's job then - validating THE OUTRAGE!! so many have been primed to regurgitate on cue. :tea:
Rationalia relies on voluntary donations. There is no obligation of course, but if you value this place and want to see it continue please consider making a small donation towards the forum's running costs.
Details on how to do that can be found here.

"It isn't necessary to imagine the world ending in fire or ice.
There are two other possibilities: one is paperwork, and the other is nostalgia."

Frank Zappa

"This is how humanity ends; bickering over the irrelevant."
Clinton Huxley » 21 Jun 2012 » 14:10:36 GMT

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Sat Jun 08, 2019 5:03 am

Brian Peacock wrote:
Sat Jun 08, 2019 12:03 am
You knew the video was faked but you wen't with "drunken slurring" anyway? I guess the video did it's job then - validating THE OUTRAGE!! so many have been primed to regurgitate on cue. :tea:
Plenty of other videos where she sounds drunk or drugged, but you see what you want to see, I guess.
-various artists

Joe wrote:
he doesn't communicate

The 'Walsh Question' 'What Is A Woman?' I'll put an answer here when someone posts one that is clear and comprehensible, by apostates to the Faith.

rainbow wrote:
Strong ideas don't require censorship to survive. Weak ideas cannot survive without it.

Brian Peacock
Tipping cows since 1946

Post by Brian Peacock » Sat Jun 08, 2019 9:03 am

But whose story are you retelling there? Do you remember when Hilary had Alzheimer's?
Rationalia relies on voluntary donations. There is no obligation of course, but if you value this place and want to see it continue please consider making a small donation towards the forum's running costs.

There are two other possibilities: one is paperwork, and the other is nostalgia."

Frank Zappa

Hermit
About me: Cantankerous grump

Post by Hermit » Sat Jun 08, 2019 10:04 am

Brian Peacock wrote:
Sat Jun 08, 2019 9:03 am
But whose story are you retelling there? Do you remember when Hilary had Alzheimer's?
Dunno about those, but I remember all those reports about a Kenyan born President, a purveyor of pizzas whose main income was derived from child sex slavery and a former First Lady and Secretary of State who arranged 149 murders. What a horrific lot, those democrats!
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein’s brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops. - Stephen J. Gould

Seabass
About me: Pluviophile

Post by Seabass » Sat Jun 08, 2019 3:35 pm

"Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities." —Voltaire
"They want to take away your hamburgers. This is what Stalin dreamt about but never achieved." —Sebastian Gorka

Seabass
About me: Pluviophile

Post by Seabass » Sat Jun 08, 2019 3:48 pm

"Lock her up" and Sean Hannity's "beyond despicable" hypocrisy
"Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities." —Voltaire
"They want to take away your hamburgers. This is what Stalin dreamt about but never achieved." —Sebastian Gorka

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Sat Jun 08, 2019 7:20 pm

Brian Peacock wrote:
Sat Jun 08, 2019 9:03 am
I was thinking of when she recently talked about D-Day, and how she came off as an incoherent idiot.

But then again, I never really thought much of her and her gang, so I wasn't that surprised.

What really surprised me, was that 'news' agencies doxxed the guy who made the 'drunk Pelosi' video, as if it's good to dox people for making funny videos.
-various artists

Joe wrote:
he doesn't communicate

rainbow wrote:

L'Emmerdeur
About me: Yuh wust nightmaya!

Post by L'Emmerdeur » Sun Jun 09, 2019 10:10 am

In which we're informed that somebody monetizing their political 'news' pages under the names 'Politics WatchDog' and 'AllNews 24/7,' and whose ownership of those pages is public information should be sheltered by other 'news' sites from having that public information more widely known. Personal definition of 'doxxing' FTW!

Brian Peacock
Tipping cows since 1946

Post by Brian Peacock » Sun Jun 09, 2019 1:55 pm

Aye, if the 'drunk' video had been presented as satire rather than fact then perhaps Cunt would have had a point for once.

Frank Zappa

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Sun Jun 09, 2019 8:33 pm

Brian Peacock wrote:
Sun Jun 09, 2019 1:55 pm
Aye, if the 'drunk' video had been presented as satire rather than fact then perhaps Cunt would have had a point for once.
It's very selective how these rules are applied. It's almost like twitter, youtube facebook et al are operating politically, supporting one party or 'side' over another, and using their (seized by fiat) metadata about voters habits to get shit done.

But yeah, focus carefully on the new guy. That career politician with the incoherent speech and the desperate spouting of the 'impeachment' repetitive chant (not followed by action) should be defended because...um...oh yeah.
She's a lady.
She's a democrat.
She's got lots of money.

None of that earns any of MY respect, but I can see why it might gather white knights.

By the way, where is Ruth G? It's like the media forgot about her...
-various artists

Joe wrote:
he doesn't communicate

rainbow wrote:

L'Emmerdeur
About me: Yuh wust nightmaya!

Post by L'Emmerdeur » Sun Jun 09, 2019 10:30 pm

Brian Peacock wrote:
Making a genuine point is largely irrelevant I think.

Joe

Post by Joe » Sun Jun 09, 2019 10:53 pm

Cunt wrote:
Sun Jun 09, 2019 8:33 pm
Brian Peacock wrote:
It's very selective how these rules are applied. It's almost like twitter, youtube facebook et al are operating politically, supporting one party or 'side' over another, and using their (seized by fiat) metadata about voters habits to get shit done.

But yeah, focus carefully on the new guy. That career politician with the incoherent speech and the desperate spouting of the 'impeachment' repetitive chant (not followed by action) should be defended because...um...oh yeah.
She's a lady.
She's a democrat.
She's got lots of money.

None of that earns any of MY respect, but I can see why it might gather white knights.

By the way, where is Ruth G? It's like the media forgot about her...
She's gone missing. I haven't heard anything about her since she gave that speech to the Second Circuit Judicial Conference on Friday. :whistle:
"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein
"Wisdom requires a flexible mind." - Dan Carlin
"If you vote for idiots, idiots will run the country." - Dr. Kori Schake

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Mon Jun 10, 2019 1:50 am

So CNN is your 'source' of information?

Fucking hilarious! You tease me for using Breitbart and the Tim Pool and you use these guys? lol
-various artists

Joe wrote:
he doesn't communicate

rainbow wrote:

Joe

Post by Joe » Mon Jun 10, 2019 2:08 am

Cunt wrote:
Mon Jun 10, 2019 1:50 am
So CNN is your 'source' of information?

Fucking hilarious! You tease me for using Breitbart and the Tim Pool and you use these guys? lol
Oh, that was just to tweak you. It's on Breitbart too. :cheers:
"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein
"Wisdom requires a flexible mind." - Dan Carlin
"If you vote for idiots, idiots will run the country." - Dr. Kori Schake