Seabass
About me: Pluviophile

Re: Media Bias

Post by Seabass » Mon Aug 23, 2021 5:54 pm

Cunt wrote:
Mon Aug 23, 2021 3:10 pm
So you can't find anyone?

Maybe try different platforms?

There are lots of people willing to mince statistics with you on several of the platforms out there. Surely you can find one.
"Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities." —Voltaire
"They want to take away your hamburgers. This is what Stalin dreamt about but never achieved." —Sebastian Gorka

Seabass

Post by Seabass » Mon Aug 23, 2021 6:07 pm

Cunt wrote:
Mon Aug 23, 2021 4:04 pm
Hermit wrote:
Mon Aug 23, 2021 4:00 pm
Cunt wrote:
Mon Aug 23, 2021 3:42 pm
Hermit, you can troll all you want, but your pet subject will have to find other opposition.
Citing statistics and asking you to say what you think of them is not a form of trolling.
If that was what you did, you would be saying something relevant.

If, alternately, you won't take 'no' for an answer, and follow me around with others, begging for answers, it looks a bit different than you describe.
Cunt wrote:
Mon Aug 23, 2021 3:42 pm
I suggest a more open platform, where more opinions are available.
Suggesting rationalia is a less open forum is a form of trolling.
Bullshit, Hermit.

Every time you bring it up again, you show how focused you are of far-away racism, and why others don't agree with you. Funny how your racism rants seldom touch on your own backyard. Or mine.

Just enjoy your statistics, and what they mean to you day-to-day.
You won't answer the question because you can't defend your stupid, shitty, racist ideology, you pathetic weasel.

There are only two possible answers to the question "why is there a racial wealth gap in America". Either a) racism or b) black people are inferior. Since you disagreed with Hermit, that only leaves the other option.
"Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities." —Voltaire
"They want to take away your hamburgers. This is what Stalin dreamt about but never achieved." —Sebastian Gorka

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Mon Aug 23, 2021 6:36 pm

Seabass wrote:
Mon Aug 23, 2021 6:07 pm
You won't answer the question because you can't defend your stupid, shitty, racist ideology, you pathetic weasel.
lol

Why not try being an 'antifa provocateur'? Surely THAT will lure me into your dogshit!

Or, you could go crow your shit around somewhere people WILL oppose you. Maybe try Gab, Telegram or any platform which equally protects diverse opinions.

Unless diversity isn't your thing, of course.

There are only two possible answers to the question "why is there a racial wealth gap in America". Either a) racism or b) black people are inferior. Since you disagreed with Hermit, that only leaves the other option.
You can't see any more possibilities, and I don't want to talk to you about it.

Maybe if you keep posting big cocks, and namecalling, you'll get what you want.
you pathetic weasel
If you weren't impotent, what exactly would you do about it?
Shit, Piss, Cock, Cunt, Motherfucker, Cocksucker and Tits.
-various artists

Joe wrote:
Wed Nov 29, 2023 1:22 pm
he doesn't communicate

The 'Walsh Question' 'What Is A Woman?' I'll put an answer here when someone posts one that is clear and comprehensible, by apostates to the Faith.

Update: I've been offered one!
rainbow wrote:
Mon Nov 06, 2023 9:23 pm
It is actually quite easy. A woman has at least one X chromosome.
Strong ideas don't require censorship to survive. Weak ideas cannot survive without it.

Seabass

Post by Seabass » Mon Aug 23, 2021 6:48 pm

Cunt wrote:
Mon Aug 23, 2021 6:36 pm
You can't see any more possibilities
Then enlighten me. Me and several other forum members are apparently are wrong about what the racial wealth gap in America means. Here is your chance to enlighten all of us.
Cunt wrote:
Mon Aug 23, 2021 6:36 pm
, and I don't want to talk to you about it.
Bullshit. It's not that you don't want to, it's that you can't. Not without admitting your racism anyway.

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Mon Aug 23, 2021 6:54 pm

Seabass wrote:
Mon Aug 23, 2021 6:48 pm
Bullshit. It's not that you don't want to, it's that you can't. Not without admitting your racism anyway.
Impotent troll likes trolling impotently.

If you weren't an impotent coward, you would invite me to see your discussion of your notions among people who honestly disagree with you. Of course, you are welcome to keep trolling after me. Impotently. It's a bit less funny every time you repeat it, but you do you.
-various artists

Joe wrote:
he doesn't communicate

The 'Walsh Question' 'What Is A Woman?' I'll put an answer here when someone posts one that is clear and comprehensible, by apostates to the Faith.

rainbow wrote:
Strong ideas don't require censorship to survive. Weak ideas cannot survive without it.

Seabass

Post by Seabass » Mon Aug 23, 2021 6:56 pm

Cunt wrote:
Mon Aug 23, 2021 6:54 pm
Seabass wrote:

If you weren't an impotent coward, you would invite me to see your discussion of your notions among people who honestly disagree with you. Of course, you are welcome to keep trolling after me. Impotently. It's a bit less funny every time you repeat it, but you do you.

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Mon Aug 23, 2021 6:57 pm

Impotent troll is impotent.

(read carefully, you pathetic weasel - it doesn't say 'important')

I'm off to burn one. You try more trolling. Maybe it'll be funnier when I'm high.
-various artists

Joe wrote:
he doesn't communicate

rainbow wrote:

Seabass

Post by Seabass » Mon Aug 23, 2021 6:59 pm

Cunt wrote:
Mon Aug 23, 2021 6:57 pm
Impotent troll is impotent.

(read carefully, you pathetic weasel - it doesn't say 'important')

I'm off to burn one. You try more trolling. Maybe it'll be funnier when I'm high.

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Mon Aug 23, 2021 7:25 pm

Impotent troll trolls impotently.

In other media bias news...

Some folks think following 'the science' means following their political interpretation of the science.
-various artists

Joe wrote:
he doesn't communicate

rainbow wrote:

Seabass

Post by Seabass » Mon Aug 23, 2021 7:45 pm

Those are individuals on Twitter, not media. Chicken...

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Mon Aug 23, 2021 7:48 pm

Social media isn't media?

Or twitter isn't biased?

Not sure what your point is, as usual. As to the chicken thing, I haven't had time for a doobie yet, and coincidentally, you still aren't funny.
-various artists

Joe wrote:
he doesn't communicate

rainbow wrote:

Seabass

Post by Seabass » Mon Aug 23, 2021 7:51 pm

This thread is about news organizations, not some randos on twitter.

Chicken...

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Mon Aug 23, 2021 7:56 pm

Seabass wrote:
Mon Aug 23, 2021 7:51 pm
This thread is about news organizations, not some randos on twitter.

Chicken...
Impotent trolling, by an ineffective antefa provocateur.

If I would just go smoke that doob, I'm SURE you would get funnier. As to now, I'm finding it sad, how firmly you demonstrate impotent trolling.
-various artists

Joe wrote:
he doesn't communicate

rainbow wrote:

Brian Peacock
Tipping cows since 1946
About me: Ablate me:

Post by Brian Peacock » Mon Aug 23, 2021 8:29 pm

Cunt wrote:
Seabass wrote:

Hmmm. You raise an issue and then say that others are impotent because you don't want to talk about it.

Very Brave Sir Robin.

I'll be happy to talk a bit more about this if you can tell me who my current avatar image is and why she's one of the most important people in human history.
Rationalia relies on voluntary donations. There is no obligation of course, but if you value this place and want to see it continue please consider making a small donation towards the forum's running costs.
Details on how to do that can be found here.

"It isn't necessary to imagine the world ending in fire or ice.
There are two other possibilities: one is paperwork, and the other is nostalgia."

Frank Zappa

"This is how humanity ends; bickering over the irrelevant."
Clinton Huxley » 21 Jun 2012 » 14:10:36 GMT

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Mon Aug 23, 2021 9:05 pm

Brian Peacock wrote:
Mon Aug 23, 2021 8:29 pm
Cunt wrote:
Seabass wrote:

Hmmm. You raise an issue and then say that others are impotent because you don't want to talk about it.
Not quite. I declined to talk about it earlier. Calling his tactics impotent trolling is because he refuses to let up about his precious statistics.

I've never argued with his. Coincidentally, I also don't argue with others who push racism backed by statistics.

My position is to treat people as individuals first, rather than classifying them by their immutable characteristics.

Very Brave Sir Robin.

I'll be happy to talk a bit more about this if you can tell me who my current avatar image is and why she's one of the most important people in human history.
No need, I'm not interested in your avatar, or why you think it is important.

Get interested in building things, rather than accusing others of racism, and we might find interesting things to talk about.
-various artists

Joe wrote:
he doesn't communicate

rainbow wrote: