I call bullshit - Alfred E Einstein
BArF−4

Brian Peacock
Tipping cows since 1946
About me: Ablate me:

Re: BREXIT! BREXIT! BREXIT!

Post by Brian Peacock » Tue Jun 04, 2019 2:19 pm

:hehe:
Rationalia relies on voluntary donations. There is no obligation of course, but if you value this place and want to see it continue please consider making a small donation towards the forum's running costs.
Details on how to do that can be found here.

"It isn't necessary to imagine the world ending in fire or ice.
There are two other possibilities: one is paperwork, and the other is nostalgia."

Frank Zappa

"This is how humanity ends; bickering over the irrelevant."
Clinton Huxley » 21 Jun 2012 » 14:10:36 GMT

Scot Dutchy
About me: Dijkbeschermer

Post by Scot Dutchy » Tue Jun 04, 2019 3:17 pm

Stand by for chlorinated chickens and hormone filled meat GMO grain and beans.

The Truth About Chlorinated Chicken review – an instant appetite-ruiner
Just in time for Trump’s UK visit, Channel 4’s Dispatches looked at the food standard implications of a post-Brexit trade deal with the US. It wasn’t a pretty sight

Donald Trump has come to Britain, and in honour of his state visit, Channel 4 devoted half an hour to something equally toxic that may soon follow in his wake: an invading army of chlorinated chickens.

In Dispatches: The Truth About Chlorinated Chicken, the presenter Kate Quilton travelled to the United States to investigate American poultry production. It was the kind of programme best viewed after eating. You wouldn’t be terribly hungry when it finished.
"Wat is het een gezellig boel hier".

Seabass
About me: Pluviophile

Post by Seabass » Tue Jun 04, 2019 6:36 pm

:|~ Goddammit, time to go vegan. But then our veggies are contaminated with coal ash and pig shit. Our cereals are soaked with insecticides. Well, at least our water's clean... oh wait, that's full of lead...
"Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities." —Voltaire
"They want to take away your hamburgers. This is what Stalin dreamt about but never achieved." —Sebastian Gorka

Woodbutcher
Stray Cat
Stray Cat
About me: Still crazy after all these years.

Post by Woodbutcher » Wed Jun 05, 2019 1:17 am

Seabass wrote:
Tue Jun 04, 2019 6:36 pm
:|~ Goddammit, time to go vegan. But then our veggies are contaminated with coal ash and pig shit. Our cereals are soaked with insecticides. Well, at least our water's clean... oh wait, that's full of lead...
You can go survivalist and drink your piss from a canteen...
If women don't find you handsome, they should at least find you handy.-Red Green
"Yo". Rocky
"Never been worried about what other people see when they look at me". Gawdzilla
"No friends currently defined." Friends & Foes.

Scot Dutchy

Post by Scot Dutchy » Wed Jun 05, 2019 4:14 am

Well if the UK is doing bugger all against Farage then the EU is doing it:

EU gives Nigel Farage 24 hours to explain Arron Banks funds
European parliament summons Brexit party leader over failure to declare expenses

Nigel Farage has been given 24 hours by the European parliament to explain in person his failure to declare lavish expenses funded by Arron Banks, an insurance tycoon under investigation by the UK’s National Crime Agency.

The summons came just two hours before the Brexit party leader was spotted arriving at the US ambassador’s residence in London for a meeting with Donald Trump during the US president’s state visit to the UK.

Last month Channel 4 News revealed emails, invoices and documents suggesting that Banks had covered Farage’s costs for a £13,000-a-month Chelsea home in the year of the Brexit referendum, visits to the US and a chauffeur-driven car. Should Farage fail to convince the parliament of his reason for not declaring Banks’s funding, he could potentially lose the right to make a victory speech in the chamber in July as head of his parliamentary group.

None of the donations were declared to the European parliament despite the MEPs’ code of conduct stipulating that all members must declare travel, accommodation or subsistence expenses from third parties.
A victory speech? Has he won anything? Fake news.

Brian Peacock
Tipping cows since 1946

Post by Brian Peacock » Wed Jun 05, 2019 9:13 am

Don't get bunged up on the choice of language. What he 'won' was a seat on a gravy train he (says he) wants to destroy. I seem to remember him saying that he was broke during the run-up to the referendum. But aside from that being a transparent appeal to, "I'm just one of the plebs, like you," not having a declarable income isn't the same as being broke...
Brexit party’s MP candidate under fire for freehold profiteering

The Brexit party’s candidate in the Peterborough byelection has been criticised for profiteering from buying and selling freeholds of hundreds of new homes.

Mike Greene, expected to become the fledgling party’s first MP on Thursday, was for two years an alleged office holder in E&J Ground Rents No4 llp – a firm which bought and sold the rights to charge ground rent across the UK.

Greene’s former business partner in the firm, James Tuttiett, has built one of the biggest property empires in the UK made up of controversial freeholds, allowing him to charge homeowners for the land their house is built on...

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/20 ... ofiteering
This is the party that says it's on the side of ordinary people and just-about-manageging families.
Rationalia relies on voluntary donations. There is no obligation of course, but if you value this place and want to see it continue please consider making a small donation towards the forum's running costs.

There are two other possibilities: one is paperwork, and the other is nostalgia."

Frank Zappa

Svartalf
Offensive Grail Keeper

Post by Svartalf » Sun Jun 09, 2019 8:54 am

BoJo announces that if he becomes PM, he won't pay the brexit's bill to the EU, prepare for some serious economic retorsions.
Embrace the Darkness, it needs a hug

PC stands for "Patronizing Cocksucker" Randy Ping

Scot Dutchy

Post by Scot Dutchy » Sun Jun 09, 2019 9:19 am

Trump's puppet.

Scot Dutchy

Post by Scot Dutchy » Sun Jun 09, 2019 9:20 am

The Brexiteers will make it as awkward and nasty as they can with their childish minds.

Brian Peacock
Tipping cows since 1946

Post by Brian Peacock » Sun Jun 09, 2019 1:58 pm

Let them. The more they dick about the lower sinks their standing in the public eye. Even the Daily Mail is against the ERG now - which is quite something. No wonder they're talking to Steve Bannon who, by the way, seems to be doing very well as a consultant for any proto-fascist and fascist group going these days.

Frank Zappa

Rum
Absent Minded Processor

Post by Rum » Tue Jun 11, 2019 4:06 am

In case you had any lingering doubts what the Conservatives here are about as they bicker over who is going to be their next king Julien, Boris’ big thing was ...ta da...tax cuts for the better off - those earning over 50k. Of all the things a contender could have headlined.. he chose to appeal to members of his own party with big fat pensions, because of course they will be choosing the new leader (and PM for now).
39A267CB-7D68-40E0-959B-525560C17F81.jpeg

Scot Dutchy

Post by Scot Dutchy » Tue Jun 11, 2019 5:16 am

Boris is not his real name btw nor is cunt or bastard either mind you they all fit.

Brian Peacock
Tipping cows since 1946

Post by Brian Peacock » Tue Jun 11, 2019 3:40 pm

The combined personal wealth of the 10 contenders for the Tory leadership is over £600 million. That's wealth aside from their declared business interests. Just let that sink in for a moment.

Frank Zappa

Scot Dutchy

Post by Scot Dutchy » Tue Jun 11, 2019 4:49 pm

The arrogance of these tory gits. They all talk about renegotiating the deal and passing laws to stop a no deal taking place.

Once again the EU has warned them all that there will be no renegotiation on any part of the May deal.

The fuckers are so fucking arrogant they think they have something to say. BUT THEY ARE FUCKED AS THE UK IS.

142 days and the UK is fucking out THANK FUCK.