Individual-1, a joke or a threat? (talk Trump)

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Re: Individual-1, a joke or a threat? (talk Trump)

Post by Cunt » Wed Jan 16, 2019 5:42 pm

Tero wrote:
Wed Jan 16, 2019 5:37 pm
(I got stuff to do. Not reading most Cunt posts)
Polling fails:
Only 36 percent of voters say they support Trump’s re-allocating money to pay for the border wall through a national emergency, while 51 percent oppose such a declaration. Twice as many voters strongly oppose a national emergency, 41 percent, as strongly support it, 20 percent

Fail fail fail
:funny:
This will be funny as hell when Trump announces his wall win.
Shit, Piss, Cock, Cunt, Motherfucker, Cocksucker and Tits.
-various artists

Joe wrote:
Wed Nov 29, 2023 1:22 pm
he doesn't communicate

The 'Walsh Question' 'What Is A Woman?' I'll put an answer here when someone posts one that is clear and comprehensible, by apostates to the Faith.

Update: I've been offered one!
rainbow wrote:
Mon Nov 06, 2023 9:23 pm
It is actually quite easy. A woman has at least one X chromosome.
Strong ideas don't require censorship to survive. Weak ideas cannot survive without it.

Animavore
Nasty Hombre

Post by Animavore » Wed Jan 16, 2019 5:43 pm

This is typical of the Tweets trending on Twitter (ironically) right now.
Screenshot_20190116-174529_Brave.jpg
Pelosi is giving the baby a spanking.
Libertarianism: The belief that out of all the terrible things governments can do, helping people is the absolute worst.

Tero
Just saying
About me: 15-32-25

Post by Tero » Wed Jan 16, 2019 6:43 pm

Trump the business leader always made "deals" and broke them from a position of strength. He has no experience in negotiating as equals. With Putin, they clearly are not equals, he bows to Putin.
https://esapolitics.blogspot.com
http://esabirdsne.blogspot.com/
Said Peter...what you're requesting just isn't my bag
Said Daemon, who's sorry too, but y'see we didn't have no choice
And our hands they are many and we'd be of one voice
We've come all the way from Wigan to get up and state
Our case for survival before it's too late

Turn stone to bread, said Daemon Duncetan
Turn stone to bread right away...

Tero
Just saying

Post by Tero » Wed Jan 16, 2019 9:21 pm

So much winning! He is the anti-Obama now.
https://news.gallup.com/poll/245996/tru ... ation.aspx

Seabass
About me: Pluviophile

Post by Seabass » Wed Jan 16, 2019 9:24 pm

Cunt wrote:
Wed Jan 16, 2019 5:08 pm
L'Emmerdeur wrote:
Wed Jan 16, 2019 4:38 pm
Hmm, so the 'illegals' were inside 'her personal wall' were they?
Yes. A reporter, and a couple illegal immigrants were inside the wall on her personal property. She obviously didn't deport them herself, she had armed men do it for her (she must be pro-gun, the police officers who carried out her request were armed)

So she is pro-gun, pro-deporting illegals and pro-wall.

What else was she going on about? Oh yeah, she hates Trump.

Sure hope she doesn't let her Trump-hate get in the way of her real feelings on things...
:hilarious: :hilarious: :hilarious:

You're talking about Laura Loomer! Laura Loomer isn't a "reporter". She's a certifiable tinfoil hatted nutbag and a world-class asshole. No wonder you're always white-knighting 42. You're the Canadian Coito!

https://www.thedailybeast.com/laura-loo ... test-stunt
Laura Loomer Tricks ‘Undocumented’ Men for Her Latest Stunt
Pro-Trump provocateur Laura Loomer grabbed a few more headlines Monday by hopping the fence at Nancy Pelosi’s Napa Valley estate, in an attempt to make the point that the House speaker opposes the Mexico border wall while also owning a wall.

Unlike when Loomer chained herself to Twitter’s New York headquarters to get her account back, though, this Loomer stunt had a cruel twist.

While trespassing on Pelosi’s property, Loomer tricked three men she described as undocumented immigrants into joining her, setting them up for an inevitable confrontation with police. Loomer tells The Daily Beast that she found the men in a Home Depot parking lot, and convinced them to come set up the tent on Pelosi’s property.

It’s not clear whether the men knew that they were being duped into committing crimes at a home owned by one of the most powerful lawmakers in America. They certainly didn’t seem to know what was going on during livestreams of the event, and they later required a Spanish translator to understand what the cops were telling them.

When police arrived, they mostly ignored Loomer and her rants about the border wall. Instead, they focused on the three men, who weren’t able to provide any identification, according to the livestreamed footage from Loomer’s friends. Before taking the men aside, one sheriff’s deputy told Loomer she’d put the men in a tough spot by setting them up for an encounter with law enforcement.

Throughout it all, Loomer and her cohort, which included Charlottesville Unite the Right marcher Antonio Foreman, made condescending and often racist quips about the men. Loomer ordered them up to Pelosi’s house with shouts of “Vamonos!” and one of her friends asked whether a taco truck would be joining them.
ETA just 'cause it's funny:

"Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities." —Voltaire
"They want to take away your hamburgers. This is what Stalin dreamt about but never achieved." —Sebastian Gorka

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Wed Jan 16, 2019 10:29 pm

That WAS funny, why do you suppose they made the obvious effort to drown out her raving?

If it was just crazy, why not have her unceremoniously removed. Why the game?

Anyway, the (clumsy, shouldn't be allowed to talk) law enforcement officer who said 'told Loomer she’d put the men in a tough spot by setting them up for an encounter with law enforcement' is illustrating her point further.

I wonder if you are able to see it.

No problem agreeing she is a clown, but you do understand that those men were not 'put in a tough spot' by her, don't you? If they were illegally in the country, that wasn't her doing.

The fact that she can go grab a handful of desperate, vulnerable illegals and be such a danger to their life isn't because she's an asshole, it's because they are here illegally, very easy to find, desperate and vulnerable. (in large part because they are illegal)

If she tried to pull this shit on a citizen, she would not have as much of the desperation to work with, or the threat of arrest.

It only works on criminals.

Criminals Pelosi would not want anywhere NEAR her home.
-various artists

Joe wrote:
he doesn't communicate

The 'Walsh Question' 'What Is A Woman?' I'll put an answer here when someone posts one that is clear and comprehensible, by apostates to the Faith.

rainbow wrote:
Strong ideas don't require censorship to survive. Weak ideas cannot survive without it.

Seabass
About me: Pluviophile

Post by Seabass » Thu Jan 17, 2019 10:34 pm

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/politi ... ls-n959746
Michael Cohen says he paid tech firm to rig online polls 'at the direction of' Trump
Michael Cohen, President Donald Trump's former personal lawyer and fixer, confirmed on Thursday that he paid a small tech firm to rig online polls before the 2016 presidential campaign got underway "at the direction of and the sole benefit of" Trump.
Trevor Potter, a campaign finance lawyer and former chairman of the Federal Election Commission, told NBC News that Cohen's payment to the tech firm should have been accounted for and disclosed in campaign reports because Trump was "testing the waters" for a White House bid at the time, meaning exploring a candidacy but not yet declared. A search of FEC records showed no indication of a disclosure.

“Once he became a candidate, this should have been reported as an in-kind contribution to the campaign, because it is required to report all testing expenditures and contributions on its initial FEC reports upon qualifying as a candidate," Potter said.
"Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities." —Voltaire
"They want to take away your hamburgers. This is what Stalin dreamt about but never achieved." —Sebastian Gorka

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Thu Jan 17, 2019 10:42 pm

Seabass wrote:
Thu Jan 17, 2019 10:34 pm
https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/politi ... ls-n959746
Michael Cohen says he paid tech firm to rig online polls 'at the direction of' Trump
Michael Cohen, President Donald Trump's former personal lawyer and fixer, confirmed on Thursday that he paid a small tech firm to rig online polls before the 2016 presidential campaign got underway "at the direction of and the sole benefit of" Trump.
Trevor Potter, a campaign finance lawyer and former chairman of the Federal Election Commission, told NBC News that Cohen's payment to the tech firm should have been accounted for and disclosed in campaign reports because Trump was "testing the waters" for a White House bid at the time, meaning exploring a candidacy but not yet declared. A search of FEC records showed no indication of a disclosure.

“Once he became a candidate, this should have been reported as an in-kind contribution to the campaign, because it is required to report all testing expenditures and contributions on its initial FEC reports upon qualifying as a candidate," Potter said.
4chan used to rig online polls for shits and giggles. I'm pretty sure that was Trumps fault, too.
-various artists

Joe wrote:
he doesn't communicate

rainbow wrote:

Tero
Just saying

Post by Tero » Fri Jan 18, 2019 2:40 am

Trump and global issues
Wired:
The grassroots problem is that global governance will naturally strike some people as threatening to their national identity. If you trace the lineage of some of the more extreme elements in Trump’s coalition, you’ll find decades-old warnings about the coming of the “New World Order,” whose harbinger is supposedly black helicopters dispatched by the United Nations that will land in your backyard any moment now. The Americans who are whipped up into a frenzy about this—the people who heed Alex Jones’ warnings about the globalist menace—are today only a tiny if energetic part of Trump’s base. Which is as it should be, since global governance needn’t entail the kind of centralized, all-powerful “world government” these people fear.

But a much larger number of Trump supporters, though less frenzied, can still be convinced that various international acronyms unacceptably constrain America—that, back in the good old days, we didn’t take orders from foreigners. A similar sentiment was among the ingredients that fueled Brexit. England’s greatness and glory, the story went, was being smothered by rules from the European Union.

Such nostalgia is, in one sense, misguided. Our choice, given the drift of technology, is between a world with international acronyms and attendant restraints on national behavior and a world of peril and instability, if not all-engulfing chaos.

Nevertheless, this nostalgia does seem more defensible when you view it in light of the second problem facing the evolution of global governance, the one brought to us by elites: Like governance in general, global governance is sometimes done badly. And that fact helps explain not only Brexit (some of those EU rules are excessive) but why Trump is president. His predecessors, and other national leaders around the world, haven’t done a good enough job of building a body of international governance and international law.
https://www.wired.com/story/trump-style ... -again/amp

L'Emmerdeur
About me: Yuh wust nightmaya!

Post by L'Emmerdeur » Fri Jan 18, 2019 4:56 am

It is to be expected that Trumpists will wheel out the 'Cohen's a liar!' response to this one, but it seems that there is evidence supporting Cohen's accusation.

'President Trump Directed His Attorney To Lie To Congress About The Moscow Tower Project'
President Donald Trump directed his longtime attorney Michael Cohen to lie to Congress about negotiations to build a Trump Tower in Moscow, according to two federal law enforcement officials involved in an investigation of the matter.

Trump also supported a plan, set up by Cohen, to visit Russia during the presidential campaign, in order to personally meet President Vladimir Putin and jump-start the tower negotiations. “Make it happen,” the sources said Trump told Cohen.

And even as Trump told the public he had no business deals with Russia, the sources said Trump and his children, Ivanka and Donald Trump Jr., received regular, detailed updates about the real estate development from Cohen, whom they put in charge of the project.

Cohen pleaded guilty in November to lying about the deal in testimony and in a two-page statement to the Senate and House intelligence committees. Special counsel Robert Mueller noted that Cohen’s false claim that the project ended in January 2016 was an attempt to "minimize links between the Moscow Project and Individual 1” — widely understood to be Trump — "in hopes of limiting the ongoing Russia investigations.”

Now the two sources have told BuzzFeed News that Cohen also told the special counsel that after the election, the president personally instructed him to lie — by claiming that negotiations ended months earlier than they actually did — in order to obscure Trump’s involvement.

The special counsel’s office learned about Trump’s directive for Cohen to lie to Congress through interviews with multiple witnesses from the Trump Organization and internal company emails, text messages, and a cache of other documents. Cohen then acknowledged those instructions during his interviews with that office.

This revelation is not the first evidence to suggest the president may have attempted to obstruct the FBI and special counsel investigations into Russia’s interference in the 2016 election.

But Cohen's testimony marks a significant new frontier: It is the first known example of Trump explicitly telling a subordinate to lie directly about his own dealings with Russia.
What now? 'Anonymous sources! FAKE NEWS!' 'No big deal; everybody lies.'

JimC
The sentimental bloke
About me: To be serious about gin requires years of dedicated research.

Post by JimC » Fri Jan 18, 2019 5:14 am

So many echoes of "who will rid me of this troublesome priest"...
Nurse, where the fuck's my cardigan?
And my gin!

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Fri Jan 18, 2019 5:44 am

Joe Rogan had a lady on his podcast recently, who was brought in by the US government to examine the Russian election interference. It was pretty interesting stuff.

Group called the IRA, who sound more dangerous than someone meeting publicly with Government officials. In fact, unless I miss my guess, their kind of mayhem could almost be delivered by individuals...at least by very small groups.
-various artists

Joe wrote:
he doesn't communicate

rainbow wrote:

Scot Dutchy
About me: Dijkbeschermer

Post by Scot Dutchy » Fri Jan 18, 2019 2:28 pm

How long can he last?

Trump reportedly directed Michael Cohen to lie to Congress about Moscow project – live
President directed former lawyer to lie about negotiations to build a Trump Tower, BuzzFeed reports, as shutdown enters day 28

David Axelrod, long-time Democratic party insider and Barack Obama’s former senior adviser, said on CNN on Friday morning that if the Buzzfeed story was true then Trump was “in a new type of trouble, no question about it.”

Other commentators called the article a “bombshell”, in the already-cratered legal landscape surrounding the president. As special counsel Robert Mueller continues the Trump-Russia investigation and Trump lawyer Rudy Giuliani suddenly switches to say he “never said there was no collusion” between the campaign and Russia, is this what “American carnage” begins to look like?

Axelrod went on to say: “It sets up an extraordinary event” when Cohen testifies to Congress. “It reminds me of 1973,” he said.
"Wat is het een gezellig boel hier".

Forty Two
About me: I am the grammar snob about whom your mother warned you.

Post by Forty Two » Fri Jan 18, 2019 3:31 pm

Oooooo! They've got him now! This time they've really got something!

Michael Cohen is going to blow the lid off it!!
“When I was in college, I took a terrorism class. ... The thing that was interesting in the class was every time the professor said ‘Al Qaeda’ his shoulders went up, But you know, it is that you don’t say ‘America’ with an intensity, you don’t say ‘England’ with the intensity. You don’t say ‘the army’ with the intensity,” she continued. “... But you say these names [Al Qaeda] because you want that word to carry weight. You want it to be something.” - Ilhan Omar

Tero
Just saying

Post by Tero » Fri Jan 18, 2019 3:45 pm

Well he is. This has gone way past the point where Clinton got impeached for lying about a blow job that was consensual. Only Mitch and his cronies are holding it back even a month.
trump obstructing.jpg