"Alt-right" Still Parading Ignorance, Stupidity, Malice, Etc.

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Re: "Alt-right" Still Parading Ignorance, Stupidity, Malice, Etc.

Post by Cunt » Tue Sep 26, 2023 4:25 pm

By the way - has anyone spotted the 'alt-right' characters in this drama?
Shit, Piss, Cock, Cunt, Motherfucker, Cocksucker and Tits.
-various artists

Joe wrote:
Wed Nov 29, 2023 1:22 pm
he doesn't communicate

The 'Walsh Question' 'What Is A Woman?' I'll put an answer here when someone posts one that is clear and comprehensible, by apostates to the Faith.

Update: I've been offered one!
rainbow wrote:
Mon Nov 06, 2023 9:23 pm
It is actually quite easy. A woman has at least one X chromosome.
Strong ideas don't require censorship to survive. Weak ideas cannot survive without it.

L'Emmerdeur
About me: Yuh wust nightmaya!

Post by L'Emmerdeur » Tue Sep 26, 2023 6:35 pm

Cunt wrote:
Tue Sep 26, 2023 4:24 pm
https://t.me/AlbertaUnited/78469
It turns out that Canadian Prime Minister Trudeau personally met with the SS veteran invited to the Canadian Parliament and knew who his guest was.

A publication by the Nazi’s granddaughter Teresa was found online. Caption for the photo: “Grandfather is waiting in the reception room of Trudeau and Zelensky.”
Oops...more coming out about what Trudeau knew, and when.

I guess he technically can still pretend he is stupid. Or rather, others can pretend it on his behalf.
So according to your source Rota (who has now resigned) was lying when during his second apology he said, 'I would also like to add that this initiative was entirely my own, the individual in question being from my riding and having been brought to my attention. No one, including you my fellow parliamentarians, or the Ukrainian delegation, was privy to my intention or my remarks prior to their delivery.'

You've been following your source for some time I assume, and know it's completely trustworthy.

As for your question--you're the one who posted the item in this thread so you're the one claiming that it has something to do with the alt right. If you want to explain why you believe it belongs in this thread it's on you.

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Tue Sep 26, 2023 7:13 pm

L'Emmerdeur wrote:
Tue Sep 26, 2023 6:35 pm
Cunt wrote:
It turns out that Canadian Prime Minister Trudeau personally met with the SS veteran invited to the Canadian Parliament and knew who his guest was.

A publication by the Nazi’s granddaughter Teresa was found online. Caption for the photo: “Grandfather is waiting in the reception room of Trudeau and Zelensky.”

I guess he technically can still pretend he is stupid. Or rather, others can pretend it on his behalf.
So according to your source Rota (who has now resigned) was lying when during his second apology he said, 'I would also like to add that this initiative was entirely my own, the individual in question being from my riding and having been brought to my attention. No one, including you my fellow parliamentarians, or the Ukrainian delegation, was privy to my intention or my remarks prior to their delivery.'

You've been following your source for some time I assume, and know it's completely trustworthy.
Whereas Trudeau, who has not accepted any responsibility, is so very trustworthy.

Did he meet with the old nazi beforehand? Did his team get a chance to vet this guest? Or are they all just ignorant and careless about how many nazis get in?

As for your question--you're the one who posted the item in this thread so you're the one claiming that it has something to do with the alt right. If you want to explain why you believe it belongs in this thread it's on you.
I'm not claiming I understand the label well, just trying to infer from context. Is the 'alt-right' the people who openly support nazis?

What about people who go out of their way to give the benefit of the doubt to nazi supporters?

I think it's hilarious that the jackass calling protesters 'nazi' got caught in this particular kind of scandal. The way they each take responsibility (or don't) will really show who respects the nazi sympathizers.

By the way, has the Ukrainian President apologized yet? Or is he going to be 'alt-right' about it?
-various artists

Joe wrote:
he doesn't communicate

The 'Walsh Question' 'What Is A Woman?' I'll put an answer here when someone posts one that is clear and comprehensible, by apostates to the Faith.

rainbow wrote:
Strong ideas don't require censorship to survive. Weak ideas cannot survive without it.

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Tue Sep 26, 2023 9:30 pm

While I do understand that lots of people think the disgraced speaker was the only person responsible for hundreds of MP's giving two standing ovations to a retired Waffen SS member, this is funny.

If you feel the need to fact-check, please do. Maybe it will help me figure out who the 'alt-right' are in this drama.
-various artists

Joe wrote:
he doesn't communicate

rainbow wrote:

L'Emmerdeur

Post by L'Emmerdeur » Tue Sep 26, 2023 10:26 pm

OK, provide evidence that Trudeau called the 'trucker' protest Nazis, and then we'll see how it goes. Memes don't count, in case you're unclear on what the term 'evidence' signifies.

JimC
The sentimental bloke
About me: To be serious about gin requires years of dedicated research.

Post by JimC » Tue Sep 26, 2023 11:13 pm

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2023-09-27/ ... /102896328
The speaker of Canada's House of Commons has resigned after inviting a man who fought for a Nazi military unit during World War II to parliament to attend a speech by Ukraine's president.
You will find this article to be a balanced account of the incident, making it very clear that it was totally the fault of the speaker, who has now resigned, and that all other members of the Canadian parliament were unaware of the person's military past (and although he fought in a unit that fought under the direction of the German army, it doesn't necessarily make him a Nazi). Even the speaker probably acted in ignorance, probably not knowing the complex history of the WW2 military actions in Eastern Europe...
Nurse, where the fuck's my cardigan?
And my gin!

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Tue Sep 26, 2023 11:59 pm

JimC wrote:
Tue Sep 26, 2023 11:13 pm
https://www.abc.net.au/news/2023-09-27/ ... /102896328
The speaker of Canada's House of Commons has resigned after inviting a man who fought for a Nazi military unit during World War II to parliament to attend a speech by Ukraine's president.
You will find this article to be a balanced account of the incident, making it very clear that it was totally the fault of the speaker,
What if in my view, each member was responsible for their own actions?

Does that affect whether I can accept your description of 'a balanced account'?

who has now resigned, and that all other members of the Canadian parliament were unaware of the person's military past (and although he fought in a unit that fought under the direction of the German army, it doesn't necessarily make him a Nazi). Even the speaker probably acted in ignorance, probably not knowing the complex history of the WW2 military actions in Eastern Europe...
Yeah, that's a tough one to remember...who was allies and who the nazis were, I mean.

Do you think Hunka knew?

What about his family?

Didn't they know who he was, when they headed in?

Seriously, not everyone involved can claim ignorance. Certainly not Hunka. Definitely not the national leaders present.

Cunt wrote:

-various artists

Joe wrote:
he doesn't communicate

rainbow wrote:

macdoc
Twitcher

Post by macdoc » Wed Sep 27, 2023 1:58 am

One has to wonder why any sane person wants to identify with this sort of ideology
Texas has banned 438 books in schools! Here are some examples. In addition to the diary of Anne Frank, they include such "threats to morality" as a biography of Martin Luther King, a history of D-Day and a science fiction classic by Jules Verne.
D-Day: The World War II Invasion that Changed History by Deborah Hopkinson
The Hobbit by J.R.R. Tolkien
The Hate U Give By Angie Thomas
The Handmaid's Tale by Margaret Atwood
The Perks of Being a Wallflower by Stephen Chbosky
Wicked: The Life and Times of the Wicked Witch of the West by Gregory Maguire
20,000 Leagues Under the Sea (Graphic Novel) by Jules Verne
American Gods by Neil Gaiman
Brown v. Board of Education: A Fight for Simple Justice by Susan Goldman Rubin
M.L.K.: Journey of a King by Tonya Bolden
Parable of the Sower by Octavia E. Butler
The Lovely Bones by Alice Sebold
:sulk:
Resident in Cairns Australia Australia> CB300F • Travel photos https://500px.com/p/macdoc?view=galleries

pErvinalia
On the good stuff
About me: Spelling 'were' 'where'

Post by pErvinalia » Wed Sep 27, 2023 2:06 am

Cunt wrote:https://t.me/AlbertaUnited/78469

Do you really think Trudeau would applaud a guy if he knew he was a Nazi? You're deluded by bias.
Sent from my penis using wankertalk.
"The Western world is fucking awesome because of mostly white men" - DaveDodo007.
"Socialized medicine is just exactly as morally defensible as gassing and cooking Jews" - Seth. Yes, he really did say that..
"Seth you are a boon to this community" - Cunt.
"I am seriously thinking of going on a spree killing" - Svartalf.

Brian Peacock
Tipping cows since 1946
About me: Ablate me:

Post by Brian Peacock » Wed Sep 27, 2023 7:20 am

pErvinalia wrote:
Cunt wrote:https://t.me/AlbertaUnited/78469

Do you really think Trudeau would applaud a guy if he knew he was a Nazi? You're deluded by bias.
And yet the guys with torches chanting "Jews will not replace us" were just there to protect America from the evil antifa.
Rationalia relies on voluntary donations. There is no obligation of course, but if you value this place and want to see it continue please consider making a small donation towards the forum's running costs.
Details on how to do that can be found here.

"It isn't necessary to imagine the world ending in fire or ice.
There are two other possibilities: one is paperwork, and the other is nostalgia."

Frank Zappa

"This is how humanity ends; bickering over the irrelevant."
Clinton Huxley » 21 Jun 2012 » 14:10:36 GMT

L'Emmerdeur

Post by L'Emmerdeur » Wed Sep 27, 2023 10:24 pm

Cunt wrote:
Tue Sep 26, 2023 11:59 pm
Cunt wrote:

You can quote yourself quoting that post as often as you like, but it doesn't actually prove anything. It purports to show that Hunka met with the premier and the president. OK, take that as read. We don't know what sort of meeting it actually was, nor whether it was before or after the call-out in Parliament. Often in such circumstances it's a perfunctory handshake and the politicians carry on with their business. The unsupported implication is that they had an actual conversation about his past, and therefore knew that he'd fought on the side of the Nazis.

It actually seems likely to me that Zelensky would have understood the significance of the Galicia Division. Given the horrors that Russia has inflicted on his country, perhaps he's willing to praise anybody who fought the Russians as long as they're not known war criminals (Hunka is not). For me it's not as easy to conjecture what Trudeau knew and when.

I read up on the history of the SS division that Hunka was in. By the time he was on active duty on the front the division was engaged in combat with the Soviet Union, not involved in anything related to rounding up Jews. Later they were deployed against Polish and Slovakian partisans and committed war crimes (slaughtering civilians). I also read up on what is known of Hunka's service during the war. There isn't much detail in the latter, but even if his actions during the war were completely honorable, it was a stupid thing to do to bring him to Parliament and get the house to applaud him.

Regardless, assertions by twits like the source of the item that you've cited are transparently absurd shit-stirring.

Maybe you think you're making a great point by painting the entire parliament as Nazi sympathisers-- 'alt-right.' The problem with that is the actual alt right make their positions clear. They aren't being tarnished by association, they build their own reputations through their rhetoric and actions. To cite just one example, Nick Fuentes leaves little to the imagination.

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Wed Sep 27, 2023 11:33 pm

L'Emmerdeur wrote:
Wed Sep 27, 2023 10:24 pm
Cunt wrote:
Tue Sep 26, 2023 11:59 pm
Cunt wrote:

You can quote yourself quoting that post as often as you like, but it doesn't actually prove anything. It purports to show that Hunka met with the premier and the president. OK, take that as read. We don't know what sort of meeting it actually was, nor whether it was before or after the call-out in Parliament. Often in such circumstances it's a perfunctory handshake and the politicians carry on with their business. The unsupported implication is that they had an actual conversation about his past, and therefore knew that he'd fought on the side of the Nazis.

It actually seems likely to me that Zelensky would have understood the significance of the Galicia Division. Given the horrors that Russia has inflicted on his country, perhaps he's willing to praise anybody who fought the Russians as long as they're not known war criminals (Hunka is not). For me it's not as easy to conjecture what Trudeau knew and when.

I read up on the history of the SS division that Hunka was in. By the time he was on active duty on the front the division was engaged in combat with the Soviet Union, not involved in anything related to rounding up Jews. Later they were deployed against Polish and Slovakian partisans and committed war crimes (slaughtering civilians). I also read up on what is known of Hunka's service during the war. There isn't much detail in the latter, but even if his actions during the war were completely honorable, it was a stupid thing to do to bring him to Parliament and get the house to applaud him.

Regardless, assertions by twits like the source of the item that you've cited are transparently absurd shit-stirring.

Maybe you think you're making a great point by painting the entire parliament as Nazi sympathisers-- 'alt-right.' The problem with that is the actual alt right make their positions clear. They aren't being tarnished by association, they build their own reputations through their rhetoric and actions. To cite just one example, Nick Fuentes leaves little to the imagination.
Right. There is NO evidence that anybody did, or should have known anything.

Not even Hunka?

This is weird, and I think it's just waving controversy around to gather attention. As politicians often do.

But it's weird to me, just the same.
-various artists

Joe wrote:
he doesn't communicate

rainbow wrote:

JimC
The sentimental bloke
About me: To be serious about gin requires years of dedicated research.

Post by JimC » Thu Sep 28, 2023 2:34 am

Cunt wrote:
Wed Sep 27, 2023 11:33 pm

Not even Hunka?

This is weird, and I think it's just waving controversy around to gather attention. As politicians often do.

The bit in red is simply correct. For once...

The "Not even Hunka?" thing is strange, even for you. Of course he knew that he was part of a unit who fought the Russians under German orders. Possibly he thought that being an old Ukrainian was enough reason to be there when Zelensky spoke, and perhaps he thought his past connection with the German army would not emerge. Either way, it has no bearing on the members of parliament, who applauded without knowing his history. The only one culpable was the speaker, who did the right thing by falling on his sword...
Nurse, where the fuck's my cardigan?
And my gin!

L'Emmerdeur

Post by L'Emmerdeur » Thu Sep 28, 2023 4:48 am

Cunt wrote:
Wed Sep 27, 2023 11:33 pm

Not even Hunka?

I agree that it was weird. Intriguing even, which is why I've spent some time learning about how Hunka ended up in Canada. Well, also because it doesn't take much of an excuse to motivate me to learn more history,

In my reading I found that many of those who joined the division were motivated by the ambition of bringing about Ukrainian independence from the Soviet Union. Certainly there would also have been those who were keen on the Nazi agenda. Not to discount those who didn't give a damn one way or another and simply wanted to get weapons and mess people up, be they Soviets, Poles, Slovakians, or Slovenians.

The division was formed after most of the Jews in Ukraine had already been rounded up and/or murdered. There were police units that were in that initial division, and some of them likely had participated in persecution of Jews. However that incarnation of the division suffered huge casualties in action against the Soviets, and it was re-formed with raw recruits.

Unauthorized Entry: The Truth about Nazi War Criminals in Canada devotes a number of pages to giving a brief history of the division. (Can be found at the Internet Archive. From about page 131 or so to the end of the chapter at page 145.) In the last couple of months of the war the division changed its own name to 1st Ukrainian Division of the Ukrainian National Army, then at war's end surrendered to the British. They were brought to Britain and though initially kept in camps, were eventually allowed to enter civilian life in Britain.

In 1950 after long negotiations and discussions within the Canadian government, entry to Canada was allowed and former members of the division who wished to immigrate were screened to try to weed out those who were likely to have committed war crimes. According to the book cited above, there were probably some war criminals allowed entry, but in general members of the division were not in that category.

None of which goes to excuse the former speaker's blunder, but I think that having taken time to learn about the topic I have a slightly better idea now of how it could have happened. Definitely weird though. ;)
Last edited by L'Emmerdeur on Thu Sep 28, 2023 5:16 am, edited 1 time in total.

pErvinalia
On the good stuff
About me: Spelling 'were' 'where'

Post by pErvinalia » Thu Sep 28, 2023 5:14 am

I doubt your understanding is as deep as Cunt's.
Sent from my penis using wankertalk.
"The Western world is fucking awesome because of mostly white men" - DaveDodo007.
"Socialized medicine is just exactly as morally defensible as gassing and cooking Jews" - Seth. Yes, he really did say that..
"Seth you are a boon to this community" - Cunt.
"I am seriously thinking of going on a spree killing" - Svartalf.