"Alt-right" Still Parading Ignorance, Stupidity, Malice, Etc.

Brian Peacock
Tipping cows since 1946
About me: Ablate me:

Re: "Alt-right" Still Parading Ignorance, Stupidity, Malice, Etc.

Post by Brian Peacock » Wed Sep 25, 2019 9:13 pm

Animavore wrote:
Wed Sep 25, 2019 5:28 pm
The U.S. military has warned service members about the potential for a mass shooter at screenings of the Warner Bros. film Joker, which has sparked wide concerns from, among others, the families of those killed during the 2012 mass shooting in Aurora, Colorado.

The U.S. Army confirmed on Tuesday that the warning was widely distributed after social media posts related to extremists classified as “incels,” were uncovered by intelligence officials at the Federal Bureau of Investigation.
https://io9.gizmodo.com/u-s-military-is ... E8J5gPJqwI
Fuck that shit man. Those FBI dudes are all Democrat stooges and automatically biased against Trump - it's like a basic qualification for the job. #witchhunt #nocollusion #FAKENEWS

/42
Rationalia relies on voluntary donations. There is no obligation of course, but if you value this place and want to see it continue please consider making a small donation towards the forum's running costs.
Details on how to do that can be found here.

"It isn't necessary to imagine the world ending in fire or ice.
There are two other possibilities: one is paperwork, and the other is nostalgia."

Frank Zappa

"This is how humanity ends; bickering over the irrelevant."
Clinton Huxley » 21 Jun 2012 » 14:10:36 GMT

Brian Peacock
Tipping cows since 1946

Post by Brian Peacock » Fri Sep 27, 2019 9:35 pm

Rationalia relies on voluntary donations. There is no obligation of course, but if you value this place and want to see it continue please consider making a small donation towards the forum's running costs.

There are two other possibilities: one is paperwork, and the other is nostalgia."

Frank Zappa

L'Emmerdeur
About me: Yuh wust nightmaya!

Post by L'Emmerdeur » Mon Oct 07, 2019 5:31 pm

Things are not going well lately for Atomwaffen.

'FBI Crackdown on Atomwaffen Division Heats Up With New Arrests'
An FBI investigation of Atomwaffen Division, a homicidal neo-Nazi guerrilla organization, is gathering steam, with criminal charges filed in recent weeks against two members of its Virginia cell and an active-duty soldier who belongs to an offshoot group.

Atomwaffen Division members have been hit with various state and federal charges in numerous states since 2017, but the FBI has also been conducting a broader probe since at least spring 2018, according to three law enforcement sources with knowledge of the investigations.

The bureau’s domestic terrorism division led the investigation into the Virginia cell, which netted Atomwaffen’s top-ranking member in that state—a gun store employee charged with illegally buying and reselling an assault rifle to another man, who is identified in internal Atomwaffen materials as a member of the same cell.

Other recent cases include the August arrest of Conor Climo, a former Army combat engineer and security guard charged with planning attacks on a synagogue and a bar with a largely LGBT clientele, and the Sept. 21 bust of Jarrett William Smith, 24, an Army soldier stationed in Kansas who is charged with sharing viable bomb-making instructions online and strategizing to attack Beto O’Rourke, CNN’s New York headquarters, and Antifa activists. The feds say Climo was affiliated with Atomwaffen Division and its offshoot, Feuerkrieg Division; Smith claimed membership in Feuerkrieg, according to an account on the messaging platform Telegram that was tied to Smith in court papers.

Svartalf
Offensive Grail Keeper

Post by Svartalf » Mon Oct 07, 2019 5:35 pm

a synagogue with Gay customers? I thought the Jews were violently anti gay ('He who lieth unto a man as you do unto a woman is and Abomination and shall surely be put to death" and that kinda stuff)
Embrace the Darkness, it needs a hug

PC stands for "Patronizing Cocksucker" Randy Ping

JimC
The sentimental bloke
About me: To be serious about gin requires years of dedicated research.

Post by JimC » Mon Oct 07, 2019 7:41 pm

Svartalf wrote:
Mon Oct 07, 2019 5:35 pm
a synagogue with Gay customers? I thought the Jews were violently anti gay ('He who lieth unto a man as you do unto a woman is and Abomination and shall surely be put to death" and that kinda stuff)
I suspect that the synagogue and the bar with a largely LGBT clientele were completely separate references...
Nurse, where the fuck's my cardigan?
And my gin!

Svartalf
Offensive Grail Keeper

Post by Svartalf » Mon Oct 07, 2019 7:49 pm

Did I miss something?

JimC
The sentimental bloke

Post by JimC » Mon Oct 07, 2019 10:43 pm

Yes. :tea:
And my gin!

L'Emmerdeur

Post by L'Emmerdeur » Sun Oct 20, 2019 1:31 pm

Sometimes people forget that there's no such thing as white nationalism.

'This Podcaster Dug Into the World of Neo-Nazis. Now They’ve Put a Target on Him.'
Daniel Harper is the co-host of what might be the most important podcast countering the white nationalist movement today.

It’s called I Don’t Speak German, and since launching in January it has helped lead people back from the brink of radicalization, drawn plaudits from researchers of violent extremism, and attracted an audience of thousands of regular listeners.

But for Harper, it’s also come at a personal cost. He routinely has been harassed online by the very subjects he discusses, and he constantly has to think about the safety of himself and his family.

Those concerns became clearer last month when federal authorities rolled out criminal charges against Jarrett William Smith, a U.S. Army soldier in Kansas who was active in the online white nationalist community that refers to itself as “Terrorgram.”

L'Emmerdeur

Post by L'Emmerdeur » Mon Nov 04, 2019 12:37 pm

Audio of Richard Spencer in full spittle-flecked screeching racist rage.
CNN had Richard Spencer on the air less than 4 months ago.

This audio leaked by Milo on his YT channel, includes Spencer saying "Little fucking k*kes, they get ruled by people like me. Little fucking octaroons... My ancestors enslaved those pieces of fucking shit."

-- Avi Bueno 7:34 PM - 3 Nov 2019

Brian Peacock
Tipping cows since 1946

Post by Brian Peacock » Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:46 pm

Awww, having a bad day Richard? Things getting on top of you a bit? Never mind. Perhaps you could get the crayons out and try a spot of colouring - I've heard that helps.

:tea:

Frank Zappa

Brian Peacock
Tipping cows since 1946

Post by Brian Peacock » Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:51 pm

German city of Dresden declares 'Nazi crisis' amid growing fears over far-right extremism

The German city of Dresden has declared a "Nazi crisis" saying it is facing a growing problem with far-right extremism.

The capital of Saxony is the birthplace of the anti-Islam Pegida movement and has long been considered a bastion for the far-right. The anti-migrant group Pediga and the far-right Alternative for Germany party received more than 17 per cent of the vote in city council elections this year.

Now Dresden councillors have passed a resolution aimed at strengthening democracy and protecting minorities.

German news agency dpa reported that city councillors passed the motion this week with the headline "Nazi crisis?" warning that anti-democratic, extremist views and even violence were becoming increasingly apparent in Dresden. Local councillor Max Aschenbach, who tabled the motion, told the BBC: "'Nazinotstand' means - similar to the climate emergency - that we have a serious problem. The open democratic society is threatened."

Mr Aschenbach, of the left-leaning satirical political party Die Partei, said he believed action was necessary because politicians were not doing enough to "position themselves clearly" against the far-right. The resolution acknowledges that "right-wing extremist attitudes and actions... are occurring with increasing frequency", he said.

Mr Aschenbach's resolution was put to a vote by Dresden's city council on Wednesday night and approved by 39 votes to 29, according to local media reports...

https://www.standard.co.uk/news/world/g ... 77046.html

Frank Zappa

Seabass
About me: Pluviophile

Post by Seabass » Mon Nov 04, 2019 7:28 pm

L'Emmerdeur wrote:
Mon Nov 04, 2019 12:37 pm
Audio of Richard Spencer in full spittle-flecked screeching racist rage.
CNN had Richard Spencer on the air less than 4 months ago.

This audio leaked by Milo on his YT channel, includes Spencer saying "Little fucking k*kes, they get ruled by people like me. Little fucking octaroons... My ancestors enslaved those pieces of fucking shit."

-- Avi Bueno 7:34 PM - 3 Nov 2019
So the next time Cunt asks what alt-right is, we can give him that audio...
"Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities." —Voltaire
"They want to take away your hamburgers. This is what Stalin dreamt about but never achieved." —Sebastian Gorka

JimC
The sentimental bloke

Post by JimC » Mon Nov 04, 2019 8:30 pm

If he were to ever return... :tea:
And my gin!

L'Emmerdeur

Post by L'Emmerdeur » Mon Nov 04, 2019 8:58 pm

This shit goes on with dismaying regularity. No, I'm not talking about the FBI baiting creeps with violent inclinations into incriminating themselves.

'FBI: Avowed White Supremacist Plotted to Bomb a Synagogue in Colorado'
A 27-year-old avowed white supremacist, Holocaust denier and skinhead who said he used to be a Ku Klux Klan member was arrested on Nov. 1 before he could carry out a plot to bomb a synagogue in Colorado that day, according to the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI).

The suspect has been identified as Richard Holzer. According to local reporting about the arrest, Holzer targeted Temple Emanuel in Pueblo, which is a couple of hours outside of Denver.

CBS4, citing court docs, reported that Holzer communicated with a undercover FBI employee on Facebook and sent her buttons with swastikas on them, while also telling her he was formerly affiliated with the KKK. What’s more, Holzer allegedly told a different person on Facebook that he wished “the holocaust really did happen […] they need to die.”

Svartalf
Offensive Grail Keeper

Post by Svartalf » Mon Nov 04, 2019 9:28 pm

I just don't get how anybody vaguely sane can deny the holocaust.

I get the argument that Germans are perfectionists and that if they had set out to truly eliminate the Jews from the face of the earth they'd have done it. Yet, there still are Jews around, ergo they didn't...

Of course, that doesn't take into account the tiny remaining afterwar Jewish population in Poland and Hungary, most of which has since moved to Israel due to pressure from the mainly catholic population, or the virtual disappearance of all Jews from Greece, or the hundreds of French survivors of death camps, most of whom have since died unfortunately, but such is human longevity... Fact is, they DID try, with frightening efficiency, but they did not have time and resources to do the job fully, what with having to conduct a two front war at the same time...