"Alt-right" Still Parading Ignorance, Stupidity, Malice, Etc.

Tero
Just saying
About me: 15-32-25

Re: "Alt-right" Still Parading Ignorance, Stupidity, Malice, Etc.

Post by Tero » Sun Mar 21, 2021 1:12 pm

https://esapolitics.blogspot.com
http://esabirdsne.blogspot.com/
Said Peter...what you're requesting just isn't my bag
Said Daemon, who's sorry too, but y'see we didn't have no choice
And our hands they are many and we'd be of one voice
We've come all the way from Wigan to get up and state
Our case for survival before it's too late

Turn stone to bread, said Daemon Duncetan
Turn stone to bread right away...

L'Emmerdeur
About me: Yuh wust nightmaya!

Post by L'Emmerdeur » Wed Mar 31, 2021 4:38 pm

No doubt they're just providing security, or something.

'"The mask slips": Proud Boys joining white supremacists in "White Lives Matter" rallies across the US'
White supremacists on Telegram are organizing a series of simultaneous rallies under the banner of "White Lives Matter" in major American cities scheduled for April 11, with active participation and promotion in some locales by members of the Proud Boys.

The rallies mark a rare instance of overt white nationalists openly mobilizing in the streets since the constituent organizations of the violent 2017 Unite the Right rally were severely hobbled the following year by sustained opposition in the streets from antifascist counter-protesters, litigation, infighting and organizational dysfunction. For the Proud Boys, whose members are facing serious federal charges for conspiracy to disrupt the transfer of executive power during the assault on the US Capitol, participation in the "White Lives Matter" rallies reflects a brazen determination to maintain a street presence and an apparent diminishing concern about being branded as racists.

Brian Peacock
Tipping cows since 1946
About me: Ablate me:

Post by Brian Peacock » Wed Mar 31, 2021 4:58 pm

No doubt antifa are already getting the blame for this. :tea:
Rationalia relies on voluntary donations. There is no obligation of course, but if you value this place and want to see it continue please consider making a small donation towards the forum's running costs.
Details on how to do that can be found here.

"It isn't necessary to imagine the world ending in fire or ice.
There are two other possibilities: one is paperwork, and the other is nostalgia."

Frank Zappa

"This is how humanity ends; bickering over the irrelevant."
Clinton Huxley » 21 Jun 2012 » 14:10:36 GMT

Seabass
About me: Pluviophile

Post by Seabass » Wed Mar 31, 2021 7:47 pm

Cunt wrote:
Thu Mar 11, 2021 6:15 am

Sure glad it isn't my town. I've heard there is a new autonomous zone set up where Floyd died. It's tough to trust information on it, but I know what happened in Montreal when the police stopped policing.
Citing another neo-fascist, Cunt? I just want you to admit that you are not a "lefty", but rather a right-winger, and a far right-winger at that. Can you just be honest about that?

Jack Posobiec: fascist
Tommy Robinson: fascist
Gavin McGuinnes: fascist
Stephen Crowder: far-right bigot, mostly Christian nationalist, homophobic/transphobic bully, but also racism from time to time.
Trump: far-right megalomaniacal authoritarian, racist demagogue supported by a fascist movement

There's a pattern here, Cunt. You are the company you keep. Just admit that you are far-right. Be honest, and end this charade about you being a "lefty".

https://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Jack_Posobiec
The Southern Poverty Law Center, on July 8 2020, documented Posobiec's strong connection with Nazi "white identity activist" Richard Spencer and other alt-right figures. Posobiec first met many of these people in a "semi-private" meeting at a Tilted KiltWikipedia during the Republican National Convention in 2016. Posobiec was impressed enough to promote and attend an alt-right conference that Spencer organized on September 7th 2016. This conference, in addition to featuring Spencer, also featured a speaker from VDARE (Peter Brimelow) and a speaker from American Renaissance (Jared Taylor). [3]

Posobiec followed this up on September 25, 2016 with a bizarre one-man protest of Hillary Clinton outside the National MallWikipedia. Posobiec was naturally arrested for the stunt; after the arrest, Posobiec started a conversation with Spencer online. Archives of the conversation sent to Spencer show that Posobiec was familiar with the neo-Nazi author and white separatist Harold CovingtonWikipedia, a person most notable for praising Charleston church terrorist Dylann RoofWikipedia. [3]

On April 15, 2017, Posobiec filmed a segment for the far-right Canadian outlet Rebel Media, where several alt-right members were protesting growing pressure to remove Steve Bannon from his role in Donald Trump's administration as chief strategist. In this segment, Posobiec was seen standing in front of a man waving a "Kekistan" flag, which basically is a Nazi flag slightly altered for maximum shitpostingWikipedia potential, that was popularized on antisemetic forums on 4chan and 8chan.
If Posobiec came to prominence for anything, it would have to be for peddling the bullshit Pizzagate conspiracy theory. At the beginning, he said he's never eaten at the pizzeria at the center of the hoax, and never even heard of the place until he read about from other wingnuts. In his initial "investigation", he livestreamed his experience on Periscope. During said livestream, Posobiec decided to start broadcasting a child's birthday party in one of the establishment's back rooms. The managers (understandably) thought this was creepy and inappropriate, and promptly kicked Posobiec and a friend he was with out of the establishment. He was treated as a hero by the alt-right when the stream went viral. And thus, a hashtag was born.
In December 2016, Posobiec pushed the false story that the producers of Rogue One had edited the movie to add a scene that would have implied that Donald Trump was a racist.[7] This, of course, prompted outrage from members of the alt-right (as well as other right-wingers) and Posobiec got the hashtag "#dumpstarwars" going around… despite the fact the Posobiec had virtually no solid evidence to back up his claims. It's about as ridiculous as it sounds.

Rogue One went on to have the highest domestic box office sales of 2016.[8] The boycott could not have been any more of a failure.
"Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities." —Voltaire
"They want to take away your hamburgers. This is what Stalin dreamt about but never achieved." —Sebastian Gorka

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Thu Apr 01, 2021 12:09 am

Love the 'drive-by' character assasination, but I looked and looked...didn't see anything you wrote that disagreed with the tweet I quoted.

I'm not 'lefty' in the 'authoritarian' sense, just in the 'liberty' sense.

But there IS a pattern. You copied a lot of words that said nothing about the subject of the tweet. I'll add it to my pattern-recognition bank.
Shit, Piss, Cock, Cunt, Motherfucker, Cocksucker and Tits.
-various artists

Joe wrote:
Wed Nov 29, 2023 1:22 pm
he doesn't communicate

The 'Walsh Question' 'What Is A Woman?' I'll put an answer here when someone posts one that is clear and comprehensible, by apostates to the Faith.

Update: I've been offered one!
rainbow wrote:
Mon Nov 06, 2023 9:23 pm
It is actually quite easy. A woman has at least one X chromosome.
Strong ideas don't require censorship to survive. Weak ideas cannot survive without it.

Seabass

Post by Seabass » Thu Apr 01, 2021 12:20 am

Cunt wrote:
Thu Apr 01, 2021 12:09 am
Love the 'drive-by' character assasination, but I looked and looked...didn't see anything you wrote that disagreed with the tweet I quoted.

I'm not 'lefty' in the 'authoritarian' sense, just in the 'liberty' sense.

But there IS a pattern. You copied a lot of words that said nothing about the subject of the tweet. I'll add it to my pattern-recognition bank.
Ok Cunt, I'll comment on the text:

I don't believe it because the author is a known fascist and conspiracist. If you have some information about those jurors, please provide a credible source.

Now admit that you are far-right. Just admit. Why won't you just admit what you clearly are?
"Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities." —Voltaire
"They want to take away your hamburgers. This is what Stalin dreamt about but never achieved." —Sebastian Gorka

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Thu Apr 01, 2021 1:02 am

I accept that you don't believe it.

I don't believe you about those people.

Now, why not find someone who wants to say the things you want them to say?
-various artists

Joe wrote:
he doesn't communicate

The 'Walsh Question' 'What Is A Woman?' I'll put an answer here when someone posts one that is clear and comprehensible, by apostates to the Faith.

rainbow wrote:
Strong ideas don't require censorship to survive. Weak ideas cannot survive without it.

JimC
The sentimental bloke
About me: To be serious about gin requires years of dedicated research.

Post by JimC » Thu Apr 01, 2021 1:21 am

So, what is his source for the jurors "testifying" that they were terrified? Without mention of a credible source it is merely a rumour, and a rumour that fits the ideology of its author. Was he perhaps a lawyer present at the jury selection process? Did he get the information from a reputable journalist able to quote his sources? Surely you can see that, without actual sources, one unsupported assertion cannot be taken seriously.
Nurse, where the fuck's my cardigan?
And my gin!

Seabass

Post by Seabass » Thu Apr 01, 2021 2:57 am

Cunt wrote:
Thu Apr 01, 2021 1:02 am

Even if you don't accept that they are fascists, they are all self-styled members of the far-right. Why can't you admit that your views are far-right? If you are always defending members of the far right, citing far-right talking heads, and siding with the far-right on most issues, what does that make you?

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Thu Apr 01, 2021 3:01 am

I don't know his source, JimC so you must be right. Silly of me to listen to that kind of conspiracy theory. They won't be in danger, and shouldn't feel that they are. As long as they make the right ruling, I guess.

Seabass, why don't you show me a chart of near-right, middle-right and far-right, and I'll let you know which ones I find funny...

Or why don't you try chatting up someone who is willing to say what you want them to say?
-various artists

Joe wrote:
he doesn't communicate

rainbow wrote:

JimC
The sentimental bloke
About me: To be serious about gin requires years of dedicated research.

Post by JimC » Thu Apr 01, 2021 3:25 am

Cunt wrote:
Thu Apr 01, 2021 3:01 am
I don't know his source, JimC so you must be right. Silly of me to listen to that kind of conspiracy theory. They won't be in danger, and shouldn't feel that they are. As long as they make the right ruling, I guess.
That's the kind of stupid trolling comment that does you absolutely no favours. You have deflected the key point, by sarcastically admitting that you don't know his source, and implying that it is still true, because...

If there was credible, independent information that potential jurors felt threatened, this would be interesting and important news. Your implication, of course, is a deeply racist one; that a conspiracy of black/leftist/liberal groups desperately wants the police officer to be found guilty (which of course, according to you, he's not, because his victim was drug-affected black trash), and is committing a criminal conspiracy to achieve this by intimidating potential jurors. So, with such astounding claims, why would we accept as evidence one unsupported rumour?
Nurse, where the fuck's my cardigan?
And my gin!

Brian Peacock
Tipping cows since 1946
About me: Ablate me:

Post by Brian Peacock » Thu Apr 01, 2021 3:26 am

Cunt wrote:
Thu Apr 01, 2021 1:02 am

I think you're mistaking being sceptical about a claim with denying it.

Sure, we all choose to believe some things over others sometimes, but that's not how belief works most of the time. Most of the time we feel that we have reasons to believe some thing over another.

Now it's not unreasonable to imagine that jurors in this case could be nervous. It's a case that rocked the world and lots of people, from regular folks, to activists of one sort or another, to the police, the government, political parties, news organisations and the talking heads some people call 'public intellectuals' have all got their eyes on it. But it's also not unreasonable to imagine that the jurors who made it through the pre-trail selection might just as equally feel proud, resolute, and duty bound to be an impartial witness to the proceeding and honoured to part of the legal and judicial process which ultimately serves their community.

The Tweet is unbalanced. It appears to claims a truth or a fact about the world when all it's doing is laying down a story; one that if taken to be true can be regurgitated as a 'fact' in light of the final outcome of the case; one that implies that the jurors will only convict/acquit the accused because they are afeared for their well-being and the well-being of their loved ones. Things like this actually undermine justice, and one has to ask what might motivate a person to do that. The Tweet is a cheap shot, and a dirty one at that, not least because everybody involved in the case has a real stake in seeing the justice system operating well here.

I can understand why some people might uncritically accept that story and choose to believe that it represents the actual-factual truth, but would that belief be a wise or a just one, or fair to the parties involved, the judicial system as a whole, or to the idea of community justice? Would that be a reasonable belief? Well, I would suggest not, based on the Tweet alone or what we might imagine about the facts it's staking a claim to.

In light of this the question that Seabass asked is incredibly pertinent here:
Seabass wrote:
Thu Apr 01, 2021 12:20 am
If you have some information about those jurors, please provide a credible source.
Is there some good information about what the jurors are feeling, and if so where is it from? It's certainly not from the Tweet that's for sure.

You are free to believe whatever you like of course, but the question is are you justified to believe it rather than simply being entitled to if you so choose?
Rationalia relies on voluntary donations. There is no obligation of course, but if you value this place and want to see it continue please consider making a small donation towards the forum's running costs.
Details on how to do that can be found here.

"It isn't necessary to imagine the world ending in fire or ice.
There are two other possibilities: one is paperwork, and the other is nostalgia."

Frank Zappa

"This is how humanity ends; bickering over the irrelevant."
Clinton Huxley » 21 Jun 2012 » 14:10:36 GMT

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Thu Apr 01, 2021 3:34 am

JimC wrote:
Thu Apr 01, 2021 3:25 am
Cunt wrote:
That's the kind of stupid trolling comment that does you absolutely no favours. You have deflected the key point, by sarcastically admitting that you don't know his source, and implying that it is still true, because...
Because someone on the scene behaved like the jurors should be concerned about exposure. It was the judge, when he scolded someone for taking photos.

Prospective jurors, according to some news sources, did express fear. I think it would be reasonable to do so, considering the context.
https://fox2now.com/news/national/prosp ... -opinions/

If there was credible, independent information that potential jurors felt threatened, this would be interesting and important news. Your implication, of course, is a deeply racist one; that a conspiracy of black/leftist/liberal groups desperately wants the police officer to be found guilty (which of course, according to you, he's not, because his victim was drug-affected black trash), and is committing a criminal conspiracy to achieve this by intimidating potential jurors. So, with such astounding claims, why would we accept as evidence one unsupported rumour?
My implication?

Since you already know what happened, and what I must already think of everything, there really isn't any point in joining your conversation.

Carry on, and enjoy yourself.
-various artists

Joe wrote:
he doesn't communicate

rainbow wrote:

Joe

Post by Joe » Thu Apr 01, 2021 4:06 am

Cunt wrote:
Thu Apr 01, 2021 3:34 am
JimC wrote:
Thu Apr 01, 2021 3:25 am
Cunt wrote:
Because someone on the scene behaved like the jurors should be concerned about exposure. It was the judge, when he scolded someone for taking photos.

Prospective jurors, according to some news sources, did express fear. I think it would be reasonable to do so, considering the context.
https://fox2now.com/news/national/prosp ... -opinions/

My implication?

Since you already know what happened, and what I must already think of everything, there really isn't any point in joining your conversation.

Carry on, and enjoy yourself.
From your source.
One was anxious, worried about high emotion surrounding the case. One worried his family might be targeted. And one was delighted to receive her jury summons — even after learning she might wind up on the panel considering whether to convict a former police officer in George Floyd’s death.
Since when is one juror "nearly every potential juror" as Posobiec claims? :coffee:
"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein
"Wisdom requires a flexible mind." - Dan Carlin
"If you vote for idiots, idiots will run the country." - Dr. Kori Schake

pErvinalia
On the good stuff
About me: Spelling 'were' 'where'

Post by pErvinalia » Thu Apr 01, 2021 4:18 am

He's just asking questions, Seabass. You can't expect him to actually hold and back up any views.
Sent from my penis using wankertalk.
"The Western world is fucking awesome because of mostly white men" - DaveDodo007.
"Socialized medicine is just exactly as morally defensible as gassing and cooking Jews" - Seth. Yes, he really did say that..
"Seth you are a boon to this community" - Cunt.
"I am seriously thinking of going on a spree killing" - Svartalf.