"Alt-right" Still Parading Ignorance, Stupidity, Malice, Etc.

Svartalf
Offensive Grail Keeper

Re: "Alt-right" Still Parading Ignorance, Stupidity, Malice, Etc.

Post by Svartalf » Sun Jul 02, 2023 11:43 pm

JimC wrote:
Sun Jul 02, 2023 8:22 pm
He's an honorary white... :tea:
like clarence thomas then...
Embrace the Darkness, it needs a hug

PC stands for "Patronizing Cocksucker" Randy Ping

L'Emmerdeur
About me: Yuh wust nightmaya!

Post by L'Emmerdeur » Tue Jul 04, 2023 2:06 am

Oh dear, can't we all just get along? :sadcheer:

'Two of the Worst Far-Right Groups Are Now Fighting Each Other'
A simple online beef between small chapters from two of America's most infamous far-right groups has now turned into a nationwide schism with threats that violence is now “on sight.”

On June 24 in Oregon City, Oregon far-right groups got together to protest the town’s first-ever Pride Night festival. At the event, both the PDX Proud Boys and Rose City Nationalists, a neo-Nazi group affiliated with the active club network (an international network of fitness-focused neo-Nazis) showed up to partake in the hateful revelry. The groups didn’t just direct their hate at the LGBTQ community though, but also each other.

In a video posted to Twitter, a large group of Proud Boys, the far-right street fighting gang that saw much of its leadership arrested over the January 6 insurrection, can be seen intimidating a smaller group of overt neo-Nazis. “Begone bitch,” one of them yelled. The Proud Boys pushed the Nazis back and eventually, a few individual scuffles broke out. Sucker punches were thrown, and stomps were attempted but most importantly, the Proud Boys went for the neo-Nazi's skull masks.

“Demask them,” a Proud Boy yelled.

The Active Clubs are taking this situation very seriously. The national leadership of the group is humiliated and feels they have to push back. The Evergreen Active Club even released a video addressing the Proud Boy situation and another recent video that went viral where, while attempting to disrupt a Pride event in Lewis County, Washington, a neo-Nazi challenged a local who was there to celebrate Pride in a pushup contest and got smoked. As the racist began to slow down the man celebrating Pride sped up and even began to do clapping push-ups to the audience's cheers.

“It’s time for our young men to learn the ropes and that includes losing a few battles,” a man with a voice modulator says in the video. They then go on to threaten the Proud Boys but do not address their member being soundly defeated in the pushup contest.

JimC
The sentimental bloke
About me: To be serious about gin requires years of dedicated research.

Post by JimC » Tue Jul 04, 2023 2:37 am

I suspect that for many young men who join such groups, it is the heady prospect of street violence in a group they belong to rather than ideological motivations that is the attraction. Who the "enemy" is will be more a matter of impulse and emotion than rational considerations.To an extent, that may also be true of groups on the left such as various anarchist groups...
Nurse, where the fuck's my cardigan?
And my gin!

Brian Peacock
Tipping cows since 1946
About me: Ablate me:

Post by Brian Peacock » Tue Jul 04, 2023 8:46 am

JimC wrote:
Tue Jul 04, 2023 2:37 am
I suspect that for many young men who join such groups, it is the heady prospect of street violence in a group they belong to rather than ideological motivations that is the attraction. Who the "enemy" is will be more a matter of impulse and emotion than rational considerations.To an extent, that may also be true of groups on the left such as various anarchist groups...
Aye. This shares features with the UK's tribal football violence of the 80s and 90s, without the sport (or perhaps the sport is queer-baiting?), where, generally at the behest of older men, young men demonstrated their and their group's potency through violent conflict with other similar groups, and afterwards they got their diaries together to organise the next rumble. "See you at Millwall on the 19th." I blame the adrenal medulla, endorphins, oh, and capitalism of course. :D
Rationalia relies on voluntary donations. There is no obligation of course, but if you value this place and want to see it continue please consider making a small donation towards the forum's running costs.
Details on how to do that can be found here.

"It isn't necessary to imagine the world ending in fire or ice.
There are two other possibilities: one is paperwork, and the other is nostalgia."

Frank Zappa

"This is how humanity ends; bickering over the irrelevant."
Clinton Huxley » 21 Jun 2012 » 14:10:36 GMT

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Thu Sep 14, 2023 3:29 pm

Speaking of 'Malice', I hear Michael Malice is going to interview Cenk from The Young Turks.

Could be interesting. I haven't been keeping up, so don't know if they are both 'alt-right' now, or just one...
Shit, Piss, Cock, Cunt, Motherfucker, Cocksucker and Tits.
-various artists

Joe wrote:
Wed Nov 29, 2023 1:22 pm
he doesn't communicate

The 'Walsh Question' 'What Is A Woman?' I'll put an answer here when someone posts one that is clear and comprehensible, by apostates to the Faith.

Update: I've been offered one!
rainbow wrote:
Mon Nov 06, 2023 9:23 pm
It is actually quite easy. A woman has at least one X chromosome.
Strong ideas don't require censorship to survive. Weak ideas cannot survive without it.

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Sun Sep 24, 2023 8:24 pm

I think a nutbag trolled a nutbag. But which is whom...?
-various artists

Joe wrote:
he doesn't communicate

The 'Walsh Question' 'What Is A Woman?' I'll put an answer here when someone posts one that is clear and comprehensible, by apostates to the Faith.

rainbow wrote:
Strong ideas don't require censorship to survive. Weak ideas cannot survive without it.

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Mon Sep 25, 2023 2:34 pm

I wonder if antifa will do something about the literal nazi's being celebrated in Canadian Parliment...

Or if all the anti-nazi sentiment has been fake outrage, used solely for political attack...
-various artists

Joe wrote:
he doesn't communicate

rainbow wrote:

Brian Peacock
Tipping cows since 1946
About me: Ablate me:

Post by Brian Peacock » Mon Sep 25, 2023 3:17 pm

Not wishing to see far-right and extremist groups prosper in one's community is not fake outrage, it's genuine outrage! If they have a right to march, we have a right to protest.

Rationalia relies on voluntary donations. There is no obligation of course, but if you value this place and want to see it continue please consider making a small donation towards the forum's running costs.
Details on how to do that can be found here.

"It isn't necessary to imagine the world ending in fire or ice.
There are two other possibilities: one is paperwork, and the other is nostalgia."

Frank Zappa

"This is how humanity ends; bickering over the irrelevant."
Clinton Huxley » 21 Jun 2012 » 14:10:36 GMT

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Re:

Post by Cunt » Mon Sep 25, 2023 4:15 pm

Brian Peacock wrote:
Mon Sep 25, 2023 3:17 pm
Not wishing to see far-right and extremist groups prosper in one's community is not fake outrage, it's genuine outrage! If they have a right to march, we have a right to protest.

Are you protesting the Canadian Parliment giving a standing ovation to a Nazi? Or the stupidity of doing so publicly, and later pretending that it was a mistake?

https://www.cbc.ca/player/play/2266636355641
House Speaker Anthony Rota has apologized after arranging for a Ukrainian constituent to be honoured by MPs during President Volodymyr Zelenskyy’s visit. Yaroslav Hunka fought for a Nazi unit during the Second World War.
They can pretend that they all didn't know, but the fucking lunatics ANNOUNCED that he fought against the (Russian) allies in WW2.

It's a bit late to claim ignorance, but it'll work if the public is agreeable enough I suppose.
-various artists

Joe wrote:
he doesn't communicate

rainbow wrote:

Svartalf
Offensive Grail Keeper

Re:

Post by Svartalf » Mon Sep 25, 2023 4:35 pm

Brian Peacock wrote:
Mon Sep 25, 2023 3:17 pm

It's the war flag they are displaying, you are entitled to 'protest' with fully auto weapons
Embrace the Darkness, it needs a hug

PC stands for "Patronizing Cocksucker" Randy Ping

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Mon Sep 25, 2023 4:37 pm

SOMEbody better take responsibility.

But none of the clapping seals will do so. They will simply feign ignorance and use it as part of their act.

Instead of hunting for flags, maybe it is still worth identifying modern-day nazis and their allies.
-various artists

Joe wrote:
he doesn't communicate

rainbow wrote:

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Mon Sep 25, 2023 4:40 pm

It almost seems like Carl Benjamin and Poso are falling for some obvious bait.

...but there really seems pretty straightforward.

-various artists

Joe wrote:
he doesn't communicate

rainbow wrote:

L'Emmerdeur

Post by L'Emmerdeur » Mon Sep 25, 2023 4:45 pm

I don't think you actually believe that the entire Canadian parliament knowingly applauded a Nazi. You're clearly having a ball pretending to though. Whatever blows up your skirt.

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Mon Sep 25, 2023 6:09 pm

L'Emmerdeur wrote:
Mon Sep 25, 2023 4:45 pm
I don't think you actually believe that the entire Canadian parliament knowingly applauded a Nazi. You're clearly having a ball pretending to though. Whatever blows up your skirt.
It's easy to believe they don't know what they are doing, but that sounds like a conspiracy theory.

Do you REALLY believe all of them forgot, just for the moment, who fought the nazis in WW2?

All of them? Including those vetting the guests of parliament?

What is your 'alternative theory'? Universal idiocy among the leadership and an innocent mistake?
-various artists

Joe wrote:
he doesn't communicate

rainbow wrote:

L'Emmerdeur

Post by L'Emmerdeur » Mon Sep 25, 2023 6:43 pm

I think in this instance Hanlon's razor is applicable. I may be wrong, but lacking evidence to support the 'Canadian Parliament knowingly applauds old Nazi' hypothesis, I'll remain skeptical.