"Alt-right" Still Parading Ignorance, Stupidity, Malice, Etc.

pErvinalia
On the good stuff
About me: Spelling 'were' 'where'

Re: "Alt-right" Still Parading Ignorance, Stupidity, Malice, Etc.

Post by pErvinalia » Thu Mar 02, 2023 10:32 pm

:lol:
Sent from my penis using wankertalk.
"The Western world is fucking awesome because of mostly white men" - DaveDodo007.
"Socialized medicine is just exactly as morally defensible as gassing and cooking Jews" - Seth. Yes, he really did say that..
"Seth you are a boon to this community" - Cunt.
"I am seriously thinking of going on a spree killing" - Svartalf.

L'Emmerdeur
About me: Yuh wust nightmaya!

Post by L'Emmerdeur » Fri Mar 31, 2023 2:03 pm

Here's something that right-thinking people can get behind. Finally somebody is speaking up for reparations that will actually have some significance. :teef:

'"Spectacularly obtuse white supremacy": Charlie Kirk lambasted for asking if "white people" get reparations'
Right-wing host Charlie Kirk is curious about whether white people will receive reparations.

Jason Campbell shared a clip of Kirk's rant via Twitter, writing, "Charlie Kirk warns of reparations: 'Do white people get money because our ancestors, 600,000 of them, died in the Civil War so that Blacks could be free?'"

Campbell follows up with a fact-check of the right-wing host's assertion, saying, "The government paid veteran's pensions for the Civil War all the way until 2020. Also, nearly 40,000 Black soldiers died in the Civil War."

Kirk continued, "You are going to live in a country where white people are gonna be forced to give money to Black people for something you did not do, for something you are not connected to, just because you look like somebody who did something bad."

He also asked "what if a child is half white, half Black.. do they pay reparations to themselves?"

"It is illegal and racist to ask a Black to go show ID when you vote," Kirk said, "but somehow you're going to be able to have a Black show all of the paperwork that they are descendants of slaves?"

In addition to sharing commentary on his show, the conservative podcaster also tweeted Thursday, "The US is considering asking blacks on the census if their ancestors were slaves, presumably to gather reparations data. What if your ancestors are slave owners and slaves? Do I get a rebate if my ancestors fought to free the slaves? Can you identify as a descendant of slaves?"

Tero
Just saying
About me: 15-32-25

Post by Tero » Tue Apr 25, 2023 11:16 am

Alt right abandoned ray Epps because he was NOT arrested
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... iracy.html
https://esapolitics.blogspot.com
http://esabirdsne.blogspot.com/
Said Peter...what you're requesting just isn't my bag
Said Daemon, who's sorry too, but y'see we didn't have no choice
And our hands they are many and we'd be of one voice
We've come all the way from Wigan to get up and state
Our case for survival before it's too late

Turn stone to bread, said Daemon Duncetan
Turn stone to bread right away...

L'Emmerdeur

Post by L'Emmerdeur » Tue May 09, 2023 1:45 am

Not always 'just joking.'

'"RWDS": What the Patch Found on the Texas Gunman's Chest Stands For'
The man who police believe killed at least eight people at a mall in Allen, Texas on Saturday afternoon wore a tactical vest with a “RWDS” patch on it, sources told The Washington Post on Sunday. The acronym, which stands for “Right Wing Death Squad,” is a popular insignia among white supremacists, neo-Nazis, and paramilitarists.

No motive in the shooting has formally been established by police, but the presence of the patch—among other factors—has reportedly contributed to authorities approaching the mass shooting as a possible hate crime or domestic terrorism incident.

The “RWDS” patch has been seen in recent years on the clothing of some members of far-right extremist groups at marches or protests, particularly in the days leading up to the Jan. 6, 2021 insurrection at the Capitol, according to the Southern Poverty Law Center.

On Dec. 12, 2020, several members of the Proud Boys, which the SPLC defines as a hate group, wore “RWDS” hats and patches as they gathered in Washington, D.C.’s Freedom Plaza to hear white supremacist Nick Fuentes speak, according to The New Yorker.

At another rally several days later, according to the SPLC, more Proud Boys were spotted bearing the acronym on their tactical vests as they burned a Black Lives Matter banner.

The phrase also appears to be part of the bizarre panoply of memes favored by white nationalists and far-right edgelords, with the SLPC reporting that users on the now-defunct subreddit r/The_Donald frequently discussed going “full RWDS” in violent fantasies involving racial and religious minorities.

As far back as 2018, it was reported that Proud Boys were showing up to rallies wearing “RWDS” on the sleeves of t-shirts emblazoned with a different far-right meme concerning Chilean dictator and mass-murderer Gen. Augusto Pinochet: “Pinochet did nothing wrong.” The phrase, according to The Intercept, references and advocates for “a program of extermination.”

Tero
Just saying

Post by Tero » Wed May 10, 2023 1:03 am

Tero
Just saying

Post by Tero » Mon Jun 05, 2023 10:40 am

Let's make America woke again! After they are gone.

DeSantis used the phrase when he announced his presidential run on Twitter Spaces on May 24, where he said: "I'm Ron DeSantis, and I'm running to lead the Great American Comeback."

DeSantis said in his speech on Saturday: "I recognize that the woke mind virus represents a war on the truth, so we will wage a war on the woke. We will fight the woke in education, we will fight the woke in the corporations, we will fight the woke in the halls of Congress."

Churchill said in his speech: "We shall go on to the end, we shall fight in France, we shall fight on the seas and oceans, we shall fight with growing confidence and growing strength in the air, we shall defend our Island, whatever the cost may be, we shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender."
https://www.businessinsider.com/ron-des ... war-2023-6

Sean Hayden
Microagressor
About me: recovering humanist

Post by Sean Hayden » Mon Jun 05, 2023 12:11 pm

They don’t have to fight, the rest of us are going to die of boredom first. :yawn:

Brian Peacock
Tipping cows since 1946
About me: Ablate me:

Post by Brian Peacock » Mon Jun 05, 2023 8:56 pm

:hehe:
Rationalia relies on voluntary donations. There is no obligation of course, but if you value this place and want to see it continue please consider making a small donation towards the forum's running costs.
Details on how to do that can be found here.

"It isn't necessary to imagine the world ending in fire or ice.
There are two other possibilities: one is paperwork, and the other is nostalgia."

Frank Zappa

"This is how humanity ends; bickering over the irrelevant."
Clinton Huxley » 21 Jun 2012 » 14:10:36 GMT

L'Emmerdeur

Post by L'Emmerdeur » Tue Jun 27, 2023 1:41 am

When considering where this item might fit it occurred to me: Stephen Miller was advocating for an alt-right perspective in the Trump White House. It's possible this story is false. Miller denies it and somebody who reportedly was party to the discussion claims to have 'no recollection' of it. On the other hand Miller is a known liar. Given other traits he's exhibited, it isn't a stretch to entertain the idea that he proposed such a thing.

'Top Trump Adviser Pushed for Drone Strikes on Migrants, New Book Claims'
Stephen Miller, one of Donald Trump’s top immigration advisers, advocated using U.S. predator drones in 2018 to blow up migrant boats full of unarmed civilians, according to an upcoming book by a former administration official.

In a passage reviewed by Rolling Stone, former Trump Department of Homeland Security appointee Miles Taylor writes about an April 2018 conversation in which Miller allegedly advocated an attack on a migrant ship headed for the United States. Miller, Taylor writes, argued for the potential mass killing of civilians by suggesting they were not protected under the U.S. Constitution because they were in international waters.

Rolling Stone has reviewed written documentation from during the Trump administration that supports Taylor’s claim. Taylor’s account, however, is contested, both by Miller and by another person present.

“This is a complete fiction that exists only in the mind of Miles Taylor desperate to stay relevant by fabricating material for his new book,” says a spokesman for Miller.

Taylor’s book claims Miller made his argument to Paul Zukunft, a since-retired admiral who was then commandant of the U.S. Coast Guard. Reached for comment, Zukunft replied he had “no recollection” of the exchange as described in the book.

“I vividly recall having a lengthy conversation with Stephen Miller regarding Southwest border security in 2018,” says Zukunft. “My point was that the U.S. is not exerting enough influence in the form of foreign aid in the tri-border region of Guatemala, Honduras and El Salvador that have been key source nations for illegal migration. In effect, get at the root cause of illegal migration at the source rather than a goal line defense at the border. And the preponderance of these migrants traverse on foot. But to use deadly force to thwart maritime migration would be preposterous and the antithesis of our Nation’s vanguard for advancing human rights.”

Sean Hayden
Microagressor
About me: recovering humanist

Post by Sean Hayden » Tue Jun 27, 2023 2:25 pm

I can easily imagine them bullshitting like that in the clubhouse.

JimC
The sentimental bloke
About me: To be serious about gin requires years of dedicated research.

Post by JimC » Tue Jun 27, 2023 8:53 pm

A game of "who can be the most outrageous"...
Nurse, where the fuck's my cardigan?
And my gin!

L'Emmerdeur

Post by L'Emmerdeur » Sun Jul 02, 2023 12:32 am

Miller is an adept, and he has the face for it.

Messing around and finding out.
~~or~~
Rotten woke judge perpetrates a horrible miscarriage of justice.

'Proud Boys members ordered to pay over $1 million in "hateful and overtly racist" church destruction civil suit'
Members of the right-wing extremist group, the Proud Boys, have been ordered to pay more than a million dollars as part of a civil suit judgment involving the destruction of property in December 2020 at the predominantly Black campus of the Metropolitan African Methodist Episcopal Church in Washington, DC.

DC Superior Court Judge Neal E. Kravitz approved Friday’s default judgment against Proud Boys members Joseph R. Biggs, Enrique Tarrio, Jeremy Bertino and John Turano, as well as the group’s limited liability corporation.

In a blistering order, Kravitz described the “highly orchestrated” and “hateful and overtly racist conduct” from members of the Proud Boys during the “attack” on the Metropolitan AME church, in which a Black Lives Matter sign owned by the church was allegedly destroyed.

Describing the target of the attack, Kravitz wrote, “For generations, the leaders of Metropolitan AME and the members of its congregation have vocally and publicly supported movements for civil rights and racial justice,” adding, “Church leaders and congregants view supporting the Black Lives Matter movement as a continuation of the church’s mission of advocacy for civil rights and racial justice.”

In his rebuke of the Proud Boys, the judge wrote that the group has “incited and committed acts of violence against members of Black and African American communities across the country. They also have victimized women, Muslims, Jews, immigrants, and other historically marginalized people.”

Brian Peacock
Tipping cows since 1946
About me: Ablate me:

Post by Brian Peacock » Sun Jul 02, 2023 10:52 am

But.. but... but how can the Proud Boys be racists when one of their leaders has a Hispanic name?
Rationalia relies on voluntary donations. There is no obligation of course, but if you value this place and want to see it continue please consider making a small donation towards the forum's running costs.
Details on how to do that can be found here.

"It isn't necessary to imagine the world ending in fire or ice.
There are two other possibilities: one is paperwork, and the other is nostalgia."

Frank Zappa

"This is how humanity ends; bickering over the irrelevant."
Clinton Huxley » 21 Jun 2012 » 14:10:36 GMT

JimC
The sentimental bloke
About me: To be serious about gin requires years of dedicated research.

Post by JimC » Sun Jul 02, 2023 8:22 pm

He's an honorary white... :tea:
Nurse, where the fuck's my cardigan?
And my gin!

Tero
Just saying

Post by Tero » Sun Jul 02, 2023 8:24 pm

Hispanics are the new whites. Only muslims and blacks are colored people anymore.