"Alt-right" Still Parading Ignorance, Stupidity, Malice, Etc.

pErvinalia
On the good stuff
About me: Spelling 'were' 'where'

Re: "Alt-right" Still Parading Ignorance, Stupidity, Malice, Etc.

Post by pErvinalia » Sat Jul 13, 2019 1:32 am

Are you missing your bum chum? Cunt has a sad.
Sent from my penis using wankertalk.
"The Western world is fucking awesome because of mostly white men" - DaveDodo007.
"Socialized medicine is just exactly as morally defensible as gassing and cooking Jews" - Seth. Yes, he really did say that..
"Seth you are a boon to this community" - Cunt.
"I am seriously thinking of going on a spree killing" - Svartalf.

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Sat Jul 13, 2019 1:38 am

pErvinalia wrote:
Sat Jul 13, 2019 1:32 am
Are you missing your bum chum? Cunt has a sad.
Nope. I miss his words, and would go find them to read somewhere else if I could.

I have missed your shitting on me regularly, while not getting warned or suspended though. Maybe Scot Dutchy (or one of his appointees) will trigger you such that I get more entertainment though.

Before I get 'suspended' again, for very serious word violations (like calling cowardice cowardice, when someone bravely refuses their duty)
Shit, Piss, Cock, Cunt, Motherfucker, Cocksucker and Tits.
-various artists

Joe wrote:
Wed Nov 29, 2023 1:22 pm
he doesn't communicate

The 'Walsh Question' 'What Is A Woman?' I'll put an answer here when someone posts one that is clear and comprehensible, by apostates to the Faith.

Update: I've been offered one!
rainbow wrote:
Mon Nov 06, 2023 9:23 pm
It is actually quite easy. A woman has at least one X chromosome.
Strong ideas don't require censorship to survive. Weak ideas cannot survive without it.

pErvinalia
On the good stuff

Post by pErvinalia » Sat Jul 13, 2019 1:52 am

I got warned about 3 days ago. You really don't let reality get in the way of your worldview, do you?
"The Western world is fucking awesome because of mostly white men" - DaveDodo007.
"Socialized medicine is just exactly as morally defensible as gassing and cooking Jews" - Seth. Yes, he really did say that..

Brian Peacock
Tipping cows since 1946
About me: Ablate me:

Post by Brian Peacock » Sat Jul 13, 2019 2:58 am

Cunt wrote:
Sat Jul 13, 2019 1:24 am
You can't back up what you said about T-f00t's 'screed'.

I'm not surprised. You should ask Forty Two to help you understand...oh wait...
Meh. 'Screed' is a descriptive term, not a pejorative, and I used it because I think it accurately describes the Man-o-sphere's videos on the supposed inherent moral failures of feminism rather aptly: repetitive and overblown; tedious. Whether you agree with that is another matter entirely. It seems to me that what the MRAs, Alt-Righties, and white-nationalists of the Man-o-sphere generally focus their ire on is the fact that some people hold different opinions to theirs - this allows them to criticise people for simply having opinions without actually having to deal with the opinions themselves.

I personally found Thunderf00t's evisceration of Creationist and Evangelical claims and assertions very useful, very informative - but like many so-called post-Gamergate rationalist his mistake is in assuming that the kind of empiricism that informed his arguments against absolute claims in the scientific domain automatically translate into a single 'correct' set of facts when it comes to things like political economy, morality, rights, justice, equality and other elements within the broader domain of society at large.
Rationalia relies on voluntary donations. There is no obligation of course, but if you value this place and want to see it continue please consider making a small donation towards the forum's running costs.
Details on how to do that can be found here.

"It isn't necessary to imagine the world ending in fire or ice.
There are two other possibilities: one is paperwork, and the other is nostalgia."

Frank Zappa

"This is how humanity ends; bickering over the irrelevant."
Clinton Huxley » 21 Jun 2012 » 14:10:36 GMT

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Sun Jul 14, 2019 1:25 am

Brian Peacock wrote:
Sat Jul 13, 2019 2:58 am
Cunt wrote:
Sat Jul 13, 2019 1:24 am
You can't back up what you said about T-f00t's 'screed'.

I'm not surprised. You should ask Forty Two to help you understand...oh wait...
Meh. 'Screed' is a descriptive term, not a pejorative, and I used it because I think it accurately describes the Man-o-sphere's videos on the supposed inherent moral failures of feminism rather aptly: repetitive and overblown; tedious. Whether you agree with that is another matter entirely. It seems to me that what the MRAs, Alt-Righties, and white-nationalists of the Man-o-sphere generally focus their ire on is the fact that some people hold different opinions to theirs - this allows them to criticise people for simply having opinions without actually having to deal with the opinions themselves.

I personally found Thunderf00t's evisceration of Creationist and Evangelical claims and assertions very useful, very informative - but like many so-called post-Gamergate rationalist his mistake is in assuming that the kind of empiricism that informed his arguments against absolute claims in the scientific domain automatically translate into a single 'correct' set of facts when it comes to things like political economy, morality, rights, justice, equality and other elements within the broader domain of society at large.
Yeah, you still haven't said clearly whether you agreed or disagreed with his analysis of Sarkeesian. But then, that would require you to take a position. Can't expect you to do that. Better to deflect and try to pretend it isn't what you meant.

I remember. This is you at your brightest.
-various artists

Joe wrote:
he doesn't communicate

The 'Walsh Question' 'What Is A Woman?' I'll put an answer here when someone posts one that is clear and comprehensible, by apostates to the Faith.

rainbow wrote:
Strong ideas don't require censorship to survive. Weak ideas cannot survive without it.

Brian Peacock
Tipping cows since 1946
About me: Ablate me:

Post by Brian Peacock » Sun Jul 14, 2019 3:08 am

It depends exactly what points he's making, but generally I don't agree with the Man-o-sphere either in its operating assumptions or its rhetoric - as if you were in any doubt about that eh? As I said, if you think one or other of his ideas has some merit feel free to bring them up.
Rationalia relies on voluntary donations. There is no obligation of course, but if you value this place and want to see it continue please consider making a small donation towards the forum's running costs.
Details on how to do that can be found here.

"It isn't necessary to imagine the world ending in fire or ice.
There are two other possibilities: one is paperwork, and the other is nostalgia."

Frank Zappa

"This is how humanity ends; bickering over the irrelevant."
Clinton Huxley » 21 Jun 2012 » 14:10:36 GMT

JimC
The sentimental bloke
About me: To be serious about gin requires years of dedicated research.

Post by JimC » Sun Jul 14, 2019 3:15 am

Getting closer, Cunt.

Getting closer...
Nurse, where the fuck's my cardigan?
And my gin!

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Sun Jul 14, 2019 3:58 am

JimC wrote:
Sun Jul 14, 2019 3:15 am
Getting closer, Cunt.

Getting closer...
Since I don't know what bothered you about my other suspension, I can't really take care with you now. I wonder if it's ok to return someone's insult? Or if I am just using a different set of rules, since I won't hate the 'others' you want me to hate...

I sure won't be taking very seriously a suspension like that other...did you want me to understand something? Or are you just enjoying your bit of theatre?
-various artists

Joe wrote:
he doesn't communicate

rainbow wrote:

pErvinalia
On the good stuff

Post by pErvinalia » Sun Jul 14, 2019 4:23 am

It's pretty easy, cunt. Implying Brian isn't bright is a personal attack.

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Re:

Post by Cunt » Sun Jul 14, 2019 4:36 am

pErvinalia wrote:
Sun Jul 14, 2019 4:23 am
It's pretty easy, cunt. Implying Brian isn't bright is a personal attack.
I don't think anyone here is all that bright. Heaps of average, or it seems to me. Maybe a bit below.

That isn't a personal attack, by the way, it is an observation.

If you wish to appear brighter, then make your postings brighter.
-various artists

Joe wrote:
he doesn't communicate

rainbow wrote:

pErvinalia
On the good stuff

Post by pErvinalia » Sun Jul 14, 2019 4:54 am

Just because something is an "observation" doesn't mean it can't also be a personal attack. This is pretty simple stuff. You can easily avoid being suspended again. Just apply your brain.

Hermit
About me: Cantankerous grump

"Observation" as a bullet-proof defence

Post by Hermit » Sun Jul 14, 2019 5:24 am

Brian Peacock is a suppurating rat’s rectum inside a dead skunk that’s been shoved up a week-old dead rhino’s twat*.

That isn't a personal attack, by the way, it is an observation.

If you wish to appear less of a suppurating rat’s rectum inside a dead skunk that’s been shoved up a week-old dead rhino’s twat, then make your postings less like they are coming from a suppurating rat’s rectum inside a dead skunk that’s been shoved up a week-old dead rhino’s twat.

*Thanks, laklak. ;)
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein’s brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops. - Stephen J. Gould

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Sun Jul 14, 2019 6:57 am

pErvinalia wrote:
Sun Jul 14, 2019 4:54 am
Just because something is an "observation" doesn't mean it can't also be a personal attack. This is pretty simple stuff. You can easily avoid being suspended again. Just apply your brain.
It's cute to watch that guy begging all over for a response from me. I must be quite a feather in his cap, when I acknowledge his supplications. I might, if the mood strikes me.
-various artists

Joe wrote:
he doesn't communicate

rainbow wrote:

pErvinalia
On the good stuff

Post by pErvinalia » Sun Jul 14, 2019 6:59 am

:think:

L'Emmerdeur
About me: Yuh wust nightmaya!

Post by L'Emmerdeur » Sun Jul 14, 2019 9:27 pm

Upstanding farmers being harassed in the open marketplace! Leftist scum just hate their freedom and are trying to deprive them of their rights, I tell you.

'Farmers’ Markets Have New Unwelcome Guests: Fascists'
At Bloomington, Indiana’s weekend farmers' market, shoppers can stock up on kale, fresh eggs, homemade jams—and anti-Nazi accessories.

“Don’t Buy Veggies From Nazis,” read a pile of colorful buttons at a recent Saturday farmers’ market.

The buttons were a jab at Sarah Dye and Douglas Mackey, proprietors of Schooner Creek Farm, a vegetable farm. Like other unassuming stallholders at the market, Dye and Mackey sell eggs and seasonal vegetables.

But online, Dye is “Volkmom,” an active member of the white supremacist group Identity Evropa, according to leaked chat logs. “Volk” is a nod to the Nazis’ back-to-the-land völkisch movement.

“Any Whites who have spent time living in a neighborhood or attending a school with a non-white majority know the strife that Whites endure,” Dye wrote in an Identity Evropa chat in January. “I can attest to it myself.” She also wrote of trying to win over a family member by showing videos from a white supremacist channel.

After the couple’s connections came to light, Bloomington locals campaigned to oust the couple from their weekend stall at the city’s farmers’ market.