"Alt-right" Still Parading Ignorance, Stupidity, Malice, Etc.

pErvinalia
On the good stuff
About me: Spelling 'were' 'where'

Re: "Alt-right" Still Parading Ignorance, Stupidity, Malice, Etc.

Post by pErvinalia » Mon Apr 04, 2022 6:41 am

. Image
Sent from my penis using wankertalk.
"The Western world is fucking awesome because of mostly white men" - DaveDodo007.
"Socialized medicine is just exactly as morally defensible as gassing and cooking Jews" - Seth. Yes, he really did say that..
"Seth you are a boon to this community" - Cunt.
"I am seriously thinking of going on a spree killing" - Svartalf.

L'Emmerdeur
About me: Yuh wust nightmaya!

Post by L'Emmerdeur » Mon Apr 04, 2022 7:20 am

First they came for the Nazi flags, and I did not speak out.... :hehe:

Svartalf
Offensive Grail Keeper

Post by Svartalf » Mon Apr 04, 2022 7:53 am

And soon far right extremists will be relegated to the bush and will go teach aborigines how they are the Master Race and must conquer back their birthrights
Embrace the Darkness, it needs a hug

PC stands for "Patronizing Cocksucker" Randy Ping

Hermit
About me: Cantankerous grump

Post by Hermit » Mon Apr 04, 2022 9:23 am

Tattooed swastikas will be removed by lasers. Or there will be skin grafts.

I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein’s brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops. - Stephen J. Gould

Svartalf
Offensive Grail Keeper

Post by Svartalf » Mon Apr 04, 2022 10:07 am

Yep, those won't be able to go to the beach anymore...

Tero
Just saying
About me: 15-32-25

Post by Tero » Mon Apr 04, 2022 8:18 pm

How do you carry your gun at the beach? There is a dressing problem here.
https://esapolitics.blogspot.com
http://esabirdsne.blogspot.com/
Said Peter...what you're requesting just isn't my bag
Said Daemon, who's sorry too, but y'see we didn't have no choice
And our hands they are many and we'd be of one voice
We've come all the way from Wigan to get up and state
Our case for survival before it's too late

Turn stone to bread, said Daemon Duncetan
Turn stone to bread right away...

Tero
Just saying
About me: 15-32-25

Post by Tero » Mon Apr 04, 2022 8:28 pm

64DFC1E0-9168-47B9-8EC6-5459B76B9137.jpeg
Of those, women was certainly one they fear.
https://esapolitics.blogspot.com
http://esabirdsne.blogspot.com/
Said Peter...what you're requesting just isn't my bag
Said Daemon, who's sorry too, but y'see we didn't have no choice
And our hands they are many and we'd be of one voice
We've come all the way from Wigan to get up and state
Our case for survival before it's too late

Turn stone to bread, said Daemon Duncetan
Turn stone to bread right away...

JimC
The sentimental bloke
About me: To be serious about gin requires years of dedicated research.

Post by JimC » Mon Apr 04, 2022 8:48 pm

They destroy your vital bodily fluids! :x
Nurse, where the fuck's my cardigan?
And my gin!

Svartalf
Offensive Grail Keeper

Post by Svartalf » Mon Apr 04, 2022 11:03 pm

but in such a pleasant way

L'Emmerdeur

Post by L'Emmerdeur » Sat May 14, 2022 5:10 am

The He-Man Woman Hater's Club is where it's at.

'"Having sex with women is gay": White nationalist incel movement is going to bizarre extremes to define straightness'
Nick Fuentes’ latest effort to explain why he’s definitely an involuntarily celibate heterosexual makes the least sense yet. The white nationalist said that all sexual activity is “gay,” thus celibacy is the straightest sexual orientation.

Involuntary celibacy is part of the glue that binds the far-right together. The primarily male cohort of incels congregating together online to share their anger and confusion over being shunned sexually is partly credited for the rise in extremism in recent years. The absence of romance in their lives has become a significant component of many incels’ identities.

Even among incels, Fuentes is extreme. He seems to believe that having or desiring sex would destroy him.

Perhaps this is why Fuentes has recently expended significant effort defending his incel status. When he admitted to kissing a girl in high school earlier this year, outraged fans accused him of being voluntarily celibate. In a subsequent episode of his show, Fuentes vehemently insisted that he has no desire to ever kiss a girl again. He didn’t seem to realize that this actually proves their point.

Brian Peacock
Tipping cows since 1946
About me: Ablate me:

Post by Brian Peacock » Sat May 14, 2022 5:29 am

Hermit wrote:Tattooed swastikas will be removed by Jewish space lasers.
:fix:
Rationalia relies on voluntary donations. There is no obligation of course, but if you value this place and want to see it continue please consider making a small donation towards the forum's running costs.
Details on how to do that can be found here.

"It isn't necessary to imagine the world ending in fire or ice.
There are two other possibilities: one is paperwork, and the other is nostalgia."

Frank Zappa

"This is how humanity ends; bickering over the irrelevant."
Clinton Huxley » 21 Jun 2012 » 14:10:36 GMT

Brian Peacock
Tipping cows since 1946

Post by Brian Peacock » Sat May 14, 2022 5:32 am

L'Emmerdeur wrote:The He-Man Woman Hater's Club is where it's at.

'"Having sex with women is gay": White nationalist incel movement is going to bizarre extremes to define straightness'
Nick Fuentes’ latest effort to explain why he’s definitely an involuntarily celibate heterosexual makes the least sense yet. The white nationalist said that all sexual activity is “gay,” thus celibacy is the straightest sexual orientation.

Involuntary celibacy is part of the glue that binds the far-right together. The primarily male cohort of incels congregating together online to share their anger and confusion over being shunned sexually is partly credited for the rise in extremism in recent years. The absence of romance in their lives has become a significant component of many incels’ identities.

Even among incels, Fuentes is extreme. He seems to believe that having or desiring sex would destroy him.

Perhaps this is why Fuentes has recently expended significant effort defending his incel status. When he admitted to kissing a girl in high school earlier this year, outraged fans accused him of being voluntarily celibate. In a subsequent episode of his show, Fuentes vehemently insisted that he has no desire to ever kiss a girl again. He didn’t seem to realize that this actually proves their point.
The lady doth protest too much, methinks.
Rationalia relies on voluntary donations. There is no obligation of course, but if you value this place and want to see it continue please consider making a small donation towards the forum's running costs.

There are two other possibilities: one is paperwork, and the other is nostalgia."

Frank Zappa

L'Emmerdeur

Post by L'Emmerdeur » Wed Jun 08, 2022 5:59 am

Apparently this has been in the making for a while. Gazpacho Police Greene has hired the revenant troll Yiannopoulos. Article from Salon:

'Marjorie Taylor Greene and Milo Yiannopoulos: A match made in troll heaven'
On Monday morning, far-right provocateur Milo Yiannopoulos posted a picture on his Telegram account of an ID badge bearing his picture and identifying him as a new congressional intern for Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene, the far-right Georgia Republican. In the accompanying post, first reported by Right Wing Watch, he wrote, "I've finally been persuaded out of retirement. But my skills are a bit rusty, so the best role I could land was an unpaid internship with a friend. Pray for me!" Shortly thereafter, he added, "Mummy always said I'd end up in government!"

By Monday afternoon, Greene's office had confirmed the news, with the congresswoman elaborating in a statement to multiple outlets, "So I have an intern that was raped by a priest as a young teen, was gay, has offended everyone at some point, turned his life back to Jesus and Church, and changed his life. Great story!"

On one hand, it's a match made in right-wing heaven. Yiannopoulos, the troll king who reveled in liberal outrage at the height of his alt-right fame in 2016, formally matched with Greene, a QAnon sympathizer who turned the same sort of provocation into a political career. Appointing Yiannopoulos — a 37-year-old "ex-gay" Brit with a miles-long history of extreme racism, homophobia and misogyny — as a congressional summer intern is certainly an audacious piece of lib-owning. But all lulz aside, it also represents the deepening entanglement of both official Republican politics and conservative religion with white nationalist ideology.

For most of her time in office, Greene has tried to blur the issue of exactly what sort of "America First nationalism" she means: generic support for Trump and his policies or the more explicitly white nationalist version exemplified by Fuentes and his fellow travelers. Over the course of several days last winter, Greene hailed the Fuentes movement as defenders of the Constitution, then claimed to know nothing about them and finally defended them as a "lost generation" who have embraced the doctrine that "Christ is King." It's a similar dance to the one Yiannopoulos made his name performing: selling young conservatives on white nationalism, but delivered with a wink and cloaked in supposed irony, as a form of plausible deniability. In the end, Yiannopoulos' racism was just racism. Now that he's joined forces with Greene, her vision of "America First nationalism" seems equally clear.

Brian Peacock
Tipping cows since 1946

Post by Brian Peacock » Wed Jun 08, 2022 8:21 am

Jesus.

Frank Zappa

rainbow
About me: Egal wie dicht du bist, Goethe war Dichter

Post by rainbow » Thu Jun 09, 2022 9:25 am

L'Emmerdeur wrote:
Sat May 14, 2022 5:10 am
The He-Man Woman Hater's Club is where it's at.

The swastika is actually a symbol of an arsehole.

I think that those that Identify as Arseholes should be allowed to do so.
I call bullshit - Alfred E Einstein
BArF−4