"Alt-right" Still Parading Ignorance, Stupidity, Malice, Etc.

Brian Peacock
Tipping cows since 1946
About me: Ablate me:

Re: "Alt-right" Still parading Ignorance, Stupidity, Malice, Etc.

Post by Brian Peacock » Thu Oct 25, 2018 9:53 pm

Try the internet: turning the imaginable into the actual since 1987.
Rationalia relies on voluntary donations. There is no obligation of course, but if you value this place and want to see it continue please consider making a small donation towards the forum's running costs.
Details on how to do that can be found here.

"It isn't necessary to imagine the world ending in fire or ice.
There are two other possibilities: one is paperwork, and the other is nostalgia."

Frank Zappa

"This is how humanity ends; bickering over the irrelevant."
Clinton Huxley » 21 Jun 2012 » 14:10:36 GMT

L'Emmerdeur
About me: Yuh wust nightmaya!

Post by L'Emmerdeur » Fri Oct 26, 2018 2:36 am

Eh, a case of mistaken identity! No? Well then, persecution!

'U.S. white nationalist leader, three others charged with inciting riots'
The leader of a California-based white nationalist group and three others have been charged with attacking demonstrators and conspiring to incite riots at political rallies across the state, federal prosecutors said on Wednesday,

Robert Rundo, 28-year-old founder of the Rise Above Movement, was taken into custody on Sunday at Los Angeles International Airport.

Two other members of the group, Robert Boman, 25, and Tyler Laube, 22, were arrested on Wednesday morning, said Thom Mrozek, spokesman for the U.S. Attorney's Office in Los Angeles. Aaron Eason, 38, remains at large.

"The allegations describe an orchestrated effort to squelch free speech as members of the conspiracy traveled to multiple locations to attack those who hold different views," U.S. Attorney Nick Hanna said in a statement.

Rundo, Boman, and Laube are accused of attacking counter-protesters and two journalists at a March 25, 2017 "Make America Great Again" rally in Rundo's hometown of Huntington Beach, California.

Rundo, Boman and Eason are also charged with violence at a demonstration in Berkeley on April 15, 2017 and an "Anti-Islamic Law" protest in San Bernardino.

Sean Hayden
Microagressor
About me: recovering humanist

Post by Sean Hayden » Fri Oct 26, 2018 3:01 am

I heard that guy had already done time in New York for stabbing someone.

L'Emmerdeur

Post by L'Emmerdeur » Fri Oct 26, 2018 5:50 pm

Four other members of the same alt-right group are also under indictment for their activities at the Charlottesville debacle.

'Four members of racist, antisemitic 'Rise Above Movement' charged with rioting at "Unite the Right" tiki-torch march'
Three of the four were arrested Tuesday [October 2] near Los Angeles: 25-year-old Benjamin Drake Daley of Redondo Beach, California, 34-year-old Walter Gillen of Redondo Beach, California, and Michael Paul Miselis, a 29-year-old Lawndale, California resident. The FBI took the fourth person, 24-year-old Cole Evan White of Clayton, California, into custody near San Francisco.

U.S. Attorney Thomas Cullen, whose district includes Charlottesville, said the four men had previously taken part in violence during “alt-right” and other racist activities in Berkeley, California, in the spring of 2017, just months before “Unite the Right.”

“In our view, they were essentially serial rioters,” Cullen said during a press conference at the federal courthouse blocks from where the Aug. 11-12, 2017, rally turned deadly.

All four men have been charged with conspiracy to violate federal rioting laws and one count each of violating the federal rioting laws. Each was scheduled to appear in court in California on Tuesday and expected to make appearances in Charlottesville within two weeks.

The charges stem from violence after the demonstrators using tiki torches marched through the Lawn at the University of Virginia toward the university’s Rotunda and iconic statue of founder Thomas Jefferson, chanting, “Blood and Soil!” and “Jews will not replace us!” The march preceded the Aug. 12 rally that turned violent.

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Fri Oct 26, 2018 6:43 pm

Looks like the suspect in the bombing is 'alt-right' (correct me if I'm wrong)

Funny thing is, there seems to be lots of suggestion that he is also a registered democrat.

I wonder how many people are in both camps...
Shit, Piss, Cock, Cunt, Motherfucker, Cocksucker and Tits.
-various artists

Joe wrote:
Wed Nov 29, 2023 1:22 pm
he doesn't communicate

The 'Walsh Question' 'What Is A Woman?' I'll put an answer here when someone posts one that is clear and comprehensible, by apostates to the Faith.

Update: I've been offered one!
rainbow wrote:
Mon Nov 06, 2023 9:23 pm
It is actually quite easy. A woman has at least one X chromosome.
Strong ideas don't require censorship to survive. Weak ideas cannot survive without it.

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Fri Oct 26, 2018 6:48 pm

I was thinking, if he IS the bomber, and IS alt-right, this could be a poster boy for stupidity. No bombs were effective, he was caught pretty much immediately. Whatever his goals were politically, it seems they missed (this doesn't look to me like it benefits either side, but I could be wrong)

Do we have our parade 'grand marshal' here?
Shit, Piss, Cock, Cunt, Motherfucker, Cocksucker and Tits.
-various artists

Joe wrote:
Wed Nov 29, 2023 1:22 pm
he doesn't communicate

The 'Walsh Question' 'What Is A Woman?' I'll put an answer here when someone posts one that is clear and comprehensible, by apostates to the Faith.

Update: I've been offered one!
rainbow wrote:
Mon Nov 06, 2023 9:23 pm
It is actually quite easy. A woman has at least one X chromosome.
Strong ideas don't require censorship to survive. Weak ideas cannot survive without it.

Hermit
About me: Cantankerous grump

Post by Hermit » Fri Oct 26, 2018 9:55 pm

Cunt wrote:
Fri Oct 26, 2018 6:43 pm
Looks like the suspect in the bombing is 'alt-right' (correct me if I'm wrong)

Funny thing is, there seems to be lots of suggestion that he is also a registered democrat.
Yes, and I heard lots of suggestion that he was born in Kenya, is travelling on a communist passport and was seen gang raping babies with Clinton and Soros at a pizza joint named Comet.
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein’s brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops. - Stephen J. Gould

L'Emmerdeur

Post by L'Emmerdeur » Sat Oct 27, 2018 1:38 am

The reports on the (so far unsuccessful) bomber don't indicate that he can be reasonably associated with the alt-right. He appears to be a seriously maladjusted steroid-abusing ne'er do well who felt that he'd found a spiritual home in the world of Trump idolaters.

L'Emmerdeur

Post by L'Emmerdeur » Sat Oct 27, 2018 2:52 am

Seabass wrote:
Thu Oct 25, 2018 4:23 am
Evidently, there were misspellings on some of the packages. It was definitely a Trump supporter. :coffee:
The FBI has said that some of the misspellings were consistent with Sayoc's social media rants (source).

Brian Peacock
Tipping cows since 1946
About me: Ablate me:

Post by Brian Peacock » Sat Oct 27, 2018 12:30 pm

Cunt wrote:Looks like the suspect in the bombing is 'alt-right' (correct me if I'm wrong)

I wonder how many people are in both camps...
There's good bombers on both sides. :tea:
Rationalia relies on voluntary donations. There is no obligation of course, but if you value this place and want to see it continue please consider making a small donation towards the forum's running costs.
Details on how to do that can be found here.

"It isn't necessary to imagine the world ending in fire or ice.
There are two other possibilities: one is paperwork, and the other is nostalgia."

Frank Zappa

"This is how humanity ends; bickering over the irrelevant."
Clinton Huxley » 21 Jun 2012 » 14:10:36 GMT

cronus
Black Market Analyst
About me: Illis quos amo deserviam

Post by cronus » Sat Oct 27, 2018 12:46 pm

Amazing they found someone so quick, with so many too choose from. :tup:
What will the world be like after its ruler is removed?

Sean Hayden
Microagressor

Post by Sean Hayden » Sat Oct 27, 2018 2:38 pm

Yeah, not the brightest guy eh? If your DNA is in the system, you might consider that before putting your hands, spit, hair and god knows what else all over a crime scene.

I'm glad he was dumb. Jesus, he went all out didn't he?

Rum
Absent Minded Processor

Post by Rum » Sat Oct 27, 2018 3:40 pm

Trumpeteers (for indeed that is what they should be called) appear to think it is OK to come out and do their stuff now. A synagogue this time.

Sean Hayden
Microagressor

Post by Sean Hayden » Sat Oct 27, 2018 3:46 pm

--sorry, but what's left to say about this issue?

L'Emmerdeur

Post by L'Emmerdeur » Sun Oct 28, 2018 2:20 am

Who'd have thought?

'Pittsburgh Synagogue Shooter Spewed His Hate on Gab, the Alt-Right’s Favorite Social Network'
The Pittsburgh synagogue shooting has put new pressure on Gab, the niche social network where alleged shooter Robert Bowers and countless other white supremacists have been able to network and post their hate-filled messages.

Bowers was an active Gab user, even posting what appeared to be an announcement of the attack shortly before he allegedly shot and killed 11 people, and wounded at least six others, at the Tree of Life Synagogue.

Gab celebrated the attention it received after Bowers’ posts were found, claiming it was receiving a million hits per hour following the shooting.

But the shooting could also isolate Gab from the tech companies still willing to do business with it. In the aftermath of the shooting, Paypal kicked Gab off of its payment platform, a Paypal spokesperson confirmed to The Daily Beast.

But the shooting could also isolate Gab from the tech companies still willing to do business with it. In the aftermath of the shooting, Paypal kicked Gab off of its payment platform, a Paypal spokesperson confirmed to The Daily Beast.

The site even has a frog logo that echoes the alt-right favorite “Pepe the Frog,” and new users start with a profile picture cribbed from the “NPC meme” popular on far-right sites like 4Chan. In a March SEC filing, the company claimed to be positioning itself as a home for “conservative, libertarian, nationalist, and populist internet users.”