"Alt-right" Still Parading Ignorance, Stupidity, Malice, Etc.

Joe

Re:

Post by Joe » Thu Nov 18, 2021 12:28 am

Brian Peacock wrote:
Wed Nov 17, 2021 10:57 pm
Joe wrote:I have to say that I'm amazed at where these January 6th "patriots" turn up...
What, like Congress?
Well, Dana Rohrabacher was there long before these fruitcakes showed up. :biggrin:
"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein
"Wisdom requires a flexible mind." - Dan Carlin
"If you vote for idiots, idiots will run the country." - Dr. Kori Schake

Sean Hayden
Microagressor
About me: recovering humanist

Re: "Alt-right" Still Parading Ignorance, Stupidity, Malice, Etc.

Post by Sean Hayden » Fri Nov 19, 2021 7:42 am

This is potent shit. It was likely cooked up in someone's bathtub. You've been warned.

Hermit
About me: Cantankerous grump

Post by Hermit » Fri Nov 19, 2021 8:13 am

Sean Hayden wrote:
Fri Nov 19, 2021 7:42 am
This is potent shit. It was likely cooked up in someone's bathtub. You've been warned.

44 seconds into the video I decided to find out what this parody was about. Wikipedia's article regarding the Church Militant organisation made it clear that it is not a parody. Having read the article I then decided that I have found out everything about that mob I need to know.
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein’s brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops. - Stephen J. Gould

Sean Hayden
Microagressor

Post by Sean Hayden » Fri Nov 19, 2021 12:34 pm

...and that's probably too much. :cry:

Tero
Just saying
About me: 15-32-25

Post by Tero » Sat Nov 20, 2021 11:36 pm

Rittenhouse case fallout
B1CE2C44-6C71-4A18-A6C8-E093091779A2.jpeg
https://esapolitics.blogspot.com
http://esabirdsne.blogspot.com/
Said Peter...what you're requesting just isn't my bag
Said Daemon, who's sorry too, but y'see we didn't have no choice
And our hands they are many and we'd be of one voice
We've come all the way from Wigan to get up and state
Our case for survival before it's too late

Turn stone to bread, said Daemon Duncetan
Turn stone to bread right away...

L'Emmerdeur
About me: Yuh wust nightmaya!

Post by L'Emmerdeur » Wed Nov 24, 2021 1:39 am

The financial burden of trying to secure the existence of your people and a future for white children.

'Jury awards $26 million in Charlottesville "Unite the Right" rally civil case'
A federal jury found white supremacists and neo-Nazi organizers of the "Unite the Right" rally in Charlottesville engaged in a conspiracy to intimidate, harass or harm ahead of the deadly weekend four years ago, and awarded plaintiffs $26 million in compensatory and punitive damages.

The jury did not reach a verdict on two federal conspiracy charges, but did find that every defendant — including notorious white supremacists Richard Spencer, Jason Kessler and Christopher Cantwell — was liable for civil conspiracy under Virginia state law.

Twelve defendants and five organizations, including longstanding hate group League of the South, were ordered to pay damages.

L'Emmerdeur

Post by L'Emmerdeur » Sat Dec 11, 2021 8:08 am

Seems a tough sentence, but the tough guy/Proud Boy will get a pardon from Trump, when he's back in power. After all, he was there to 'protect,' like Rittenhouse. MAGA!

'Judge sends self-proclaimed Proud Boy Alan Swinney to prison for 10 years, citing his lack of remorse'
A judge on Friday sentenced self-proclaimed Proud Boy Alan Swinney to 10 years in prison for pulling out a loaded revolver, firing paintballs and spraying bear mace at counterprotesters in downtown Portland last year.

Multnomah County Circuit Judge Heidi Moawad said Swinney had shown no remorse during his trial and up to his sentencing for his actions during two demonstrations in August 2020.

While she said she agreed with Swinney’s lawyer “that there were bad actors on both sides on both days,” she added: “The fact is that you are not just reacting on those dates. You were also provoking and you chose then to become one of those bad actors as well.”

Swinney saw himself as a “protector” who came to Portland to “stand in between” black-clad demonstrators causing havoc in the city and “Back the Blue” protesters, [defense counsel] Westover told the court.

From his home in Texas, he’d been watching videos of protests in Portland and the final straw for Swinney was a rally in 2018 in Portland where he saw someone throw an explosive into a group of unarmed protesters, Westover said.

L'Emmerdeur

Post by L'Emmerdeur » Wed Feb 23, 2022 5:18 am

Sometimes white grievance needs to be expressed without equivocation, and yelling is insufficient.

'Alleged killer in Portland’s Normandale Park protest shooting identified'
The man suspected of shooting and killing a racial justice demonstrator Saturday night has been identified as Benjamin Jeffrey Smith, 43, of Northeast Portland.

Police confirmed Tuesday morning that Smith remains hospitalized in serious condition. A spokesperson for Multnomah County District Attorney Mike Schmidt said the investigation is moving forward and Smith could be charged regardless of his condition.

Smith’s identity was first reported by antifascist researchers and the Oregonian/OregonLive. Smith’s roommate and neighbors said he had grown increasingly angry with protests in the neighborhood and across the city, as well as the unhoused community who camp in the area.

Smith’s roommate, Kristine Christenson, told OPB that when she first moved into his apartment seven years ago, he let her stay there for free.

“When I first moved in, he seemed fine,” she said. “He was actually not that bad of a guy.”

She said Smith slowly became more radicalized starting in the later years of the Obama administration and accelerating during the Trump administration. At times, she heard him yelling racial slurs in his room and deriding women.

“As the years went on, he’s just gotten more and more radicalized. He got angrier and angrier,” Christenson told OPB. “I have not been comfortable living with him for a while. I did not feel safe with him, especially this last two years with the whole COVID thing. I think that made him even more angry.”

Demonstrators said the shooting happened after Smith allegedly started yelling at a group of racial justice protesters holding a “justice for Amir Locke” demonstration at Normandale Park. Locke, who was Black, was killed by Minneapolis police serving a no-knock warrant earlier this month.

Witnesses to the Saturday shooting said people attempted to deescalate the situation when Smith allegedly pulled out a handgun and fired into the crowd, killing Brandy “June” Knightly, 60, and injuring four others. Witnesses said a protester returned fire, hitting Smith, who is in critical condition according to the Oregonian/OregonLive.
June Knightly had the nickname T-Rex, and was a regular at racial justice demonstrations, usually working as a 'corker'--somebody who serves a security/liaison with the public function. She was known for her skill at deescalating potential conflicts.

L'Emmerdeur

Post by L'Emmerdeur » Mon Feb 28, 2022 4:55 pm

Yeah, I suppose this is where somebody might trot out the 'not all Proud Boys' line.

'Akron Proud Boys Member Arrested After Punching Woman, Using Racial Slurs'
Andrew Walls, a 26-year-old who's previously self-identified as the vice president of the Akron Proud Boys chapter, was arrested this weekend after punching a woman in the face. Video of the assault was captured by the victim's friend and quickly circulated on Sunday. He's been charged with possessing a firearm while intoxicated and assault.

Walls was outside an Akron bar late Saturday night/early Sunday morning in a group of five people who were fighting when the victim, 23-year-old Cameron Morgan, walked by with friends.

“We were like, what is going on?” she later told her father, according to the Akron Beacon Journal. “They're all screaming. He's screaming 'n***** this, n***** that'. I'm the only Black person around. I don’t know who he was talking to, but he was calling white people n*****. We walked by, and me and (my friend) are just like ... ‘who talks like that?’ You can't say that. Like, that's not OK. You're in the most LGBTQ-friendly liberal neighborhood in Akron. And you're screaming all these racial slurs.”

Walls can be heard in the video saying, "“What’s up? N***** bitch, shut your mouth," before punching her.

Sean Hayden
Microagressor

Post by Sean Hayden » Mon Feb 28, 2022 5:32 pm

He had to get drunk to go punch a stranger. He's not leading much of anything, surely...

L'Emmerdeur

Post by L'Emmerdeur » Mon Feb 28, 2022 6:13 pm

As with many hobby clubs, being a 'leader' means showing up and presenting for the organization. These fine men happen to have the hobby of aspiring to be SA.

Svartalf
Offensive Grail Keeper

Post by Svartalf » Mon Feb 28, 2022 10:12 pm

Sean Hayden wrote:
Mon Feb 28, 2022 5:32 pm
He had to get drunk to go punch a stranger. He's not leading much of anything, surely...
Well, he got drunk enough that his superego went on strike and he let his id lead him to punch a stranger...
that kind of lack of self control is not to be tolerated from members of the Master Raced, is it?
Embrace the Darkness, it needs a hug

PC stands for "Patronizing Cocksucker" Randy Ping

Svartalf
Offensive Grail Keeper

Post by Svartalf » Mon Feb 28, 2022 10:13 pm

L'Emmerdeur wrote:
Mon Feb 28, 2022 6:13 pm
As with many hobby clubs, being a 'leader' means showing up and presenting for the organization. These fine men happen to have the hobby of aspiring to be SA.

They sure are gun nuts, but I don't see an actual uniform, nor can I tell if they are part of a militia style organisation.

L'Emmerdeur

Post by L'Emmerdeur » Mon Feb 28, 2022 10:15 pm

The black polo shirt with gold trim is their 'uniform'. There is some sort of Proud Boy logo on the breast as well. They're wannabe militia, give them time.

Svartalf
Offensive Grail Keeper

Post by Svartalf » Mon Feb 28, 2022 11:33 pm

I'll have to take your word on it, but I don't think they'll ever become anything like real SA's, not enough brains in or hehind them.