"Alt-right" Still Parading Ignorance, Stupidity, Malice, Etc.

L'Emmerdeur
About me: Yuh wust nightmaya!

Re: "Alt-right" Still Parading Ignorance, Stupidity, Malice, Etc.

Post by L'Emmerdeur » Fri Dec 27, 2019 5:22 pm

Yes, it's just talk. Until it isn't.

Somebody whose belief system is molded in conformance with basic alt-right ideology can build on it, become obsessed with it, can decide it's time to do something about the 'problems' the alt-right has chosen to focus on. Something like stab people with a replica gladius in hopes of inciting a race war.

'Hunting black men to start a "race war"'
[The stabber turned himself in to police in New York City's Times Square.] For the next five hours, in a videotaped interview that would later be entered into the court record, Jackson proudly told detectives how he had stabbed Timothy Caughman in the back with a Roman-style short sword simply because he was black.

Caughman, the 28-year-old Army veteran explained, was “practice” for a bigger attack in which Jackson aimed to kill as many black men with white women as he could.

“I was looking to get black men scared and have them do reciprocal attacks,” he said, “and inspire white men to do similar things.”

If the detectives really wanted to understand him, Jackson said, they should read the manifesto he had planned on sending to the media.

“The Racial World War starts today,” it began. “God has ordered us to eliminate the Negro races from the face of the earth for the good of all mankind.”

Joe

Post by Joe » Fri Dec 27, 2019 6:32 pm

The Helter Skelter scenario again. These fruitcakes follow a pattern don't they?
"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein
"Wisdom requires a flexible mind." - Dan Carlin
"If you vote for idiots, idiots will run the country." - Dr. Kori Schake

Brian Peacock
Tipping cows since 1946
About me: Ablate me:

Post by Brian Peacock » Fri Dec 27, 2019 6:54 pm

Nothing attending a Bible study group couldn't sort out.
Rationalia relies on voluntary donations. There is no obligation of course, but if you value this place and want to see it continue please consider making a small donation towards the forum's running costs.
Details on how to do that can be found here.

"It isn't necessary to imagine the world ending in fire or ice.
There are two other possibilities: one is paperwork, and the other is nostalgia."

Frank Zappa

"This is how humanity ends; bickering over the irrelevant."
Clinton Huxley » 21 Jun 2012 » 14:10:36 GMT

Joe

Post by Joe » Fri Dec 27, 2019 7:43 pm

Just keep them away from Revelations.
"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein
"Wisdom requires a flexible mind." - Dan Carlin
"If you vote for idiots, idiots will run the country." - Dr. Kori Schake

Brian Peacock
Tipping cows since 1946

Post by Brian Peacock » Sat Dec 28, 2019 4:58 pm

Britain First says 5,000 of its members have joined Tories

More than 5,000 supporters of a far-right extremist group have joined the Conservative party in recent weeks, attracted by what they describe as Boris Johnson’s negative attitude towards Islam.

About two-thirds of the 7,500 signed-up members of the openly anti-Islam Britain First have joined the Tories since the general election, the group says.

The organisation, whose leaders were jailed last year for hate crimes against Muslims, said the prime minister’s approach towards “radical Islam” had encouraged the majority of its membership to join the party.

Britain First’s spokeswoman, Ashlea Simon, who was among senior figures recently investigated by counter-terrorism police, said: “We will support a party that is willing to take a firm stance against radical Islam and it looks like the Tories are willing to do that.”

Days after his election victory, Johnson dropped a promised inquiry into levels of Islamophobia within the Conservative party and was accused of “rewarding racism” after Zac Goldsmith, who allegedly exploited anti-Muslim prejudices during the 2016 London mayoral campaign, was given a life peerage and kept on as an environment minister despite losing his Commons seat...

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/20 ... ned-tories
Rationalia relies on voluntary donations. There is no obligation of course, but if you value this place and want to see it continue please consider making a small donation towards the forum's running costs.

There are two other possibilities: one is paperwork, and the other is nostalgia."

Frank Zappa

L'Emmerdeur

Post by L'Emmerdeur » Sun Dec 29, 2019 8:26 pm

This one is mind boggling, and of course, being who they are, they are entirely serious. It's a sort of seminar for women to learn how to be more accomodating to ludicrous shitbags like Stefan Molyneux, and most importantly, the slimeball habitués of the 'man-o-sphere.' For only $1,999 (accomodation not included), or $999 if they book right now, women who've always wanted to learn what they're doing wrong can learn from the horse's asses themselves. It's billed as a women-only event, though naturally all of the speakers are men. The women will be allowed to bring along their husband/significant other, because of course they would. The website describes it as the 'MANSPLAINING EVENT OF THE CENTURY.'

The 22 Convention
At incredible speed, the saying “Where did all the good men go?” suddenly became “Where did all the MEN go?” Believe us, men are saying the same thing in reverse today. The truth is that both positive masculinity and femininity have been under relentless attack for decades. Both have taken catastrophic social, cultural, personal, and philosophic damage for tens of millions of people. The result is a depolarized mess where men act like women, women act like men, everyone’s confused, and nothing “works”. At The 22 Convention you’ll learn about the drivers behind this bizarre social experiment, what you can do to heal the damage and pain it’s caused you, and how to find awesome men and build healthy relationships.

Brian Peacock
Tipping cows since 1946

Post by Brian Peacock » Sun Dec 29, 2019 8:47 pm

"Women who've always wanted to learn what they're doing wrong can learn from the horse's asses themselves."
:funny:

Frank Zappa

JimC
The sentimental bloke
About me: To be serious about gin requires years of dedicated research.

Post by JimC » Sun Dec 29, 2019 9:46 pm

I'm sure that "shaddup and make me a sammich" will be one of the presentation topics... :tea:
Nurse, where the fuck's my cardigan?
And my gin!

Seabass
About me: Pluviophile

Post by Seabass » Mon Dec 30, 2019 12:33 am

What... the... fuck... :? X1000
"Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities." —Voltaire
"They want to take away your hamburgers. This is what Stalin dreamt about but never achieved." —Sebastian Gorka

JimC
The sentimental bloke
About me: To be serious about gin requires years of dedicated research.

Post by JimC » Mon Dec 30, 2019 1:22 am

I think the convention should be invaded by a large contingent of Dykes on Bikes.

In full leathers and chains...
Nurse, where the fuck's my cardigan?
And my gin!

L'Emmerdeur

Post by L'Emmerdeur » Mon Dec 30, 2019 1:22 am

I'd say it was an elaborate exercise in trolling, but this same organisation has apparently been putting on a sausage-fest version for well over a decade. This epic mansplaining thing is set to take place alongside the regular convention of gobshites next year.

pErvinalia
On the good stuff
About me: Spelling 'were' 'where'

Post by pErvinalia » Mon Dec 30, 2019 7:12 am

81979750_732940420532539_8101789551397175296_n.jpg
Sent from my penis using wankertalk.
"The Western world is fucking awesome because of mostly white men" - DaveDodo007.
"Socialized medicine is just exactly as morally defensible as gassing and cooking Jews" - Seth. Yes, he really did say that..
"Seth you are a boon to this community" - Cunt.
"I am seriously thinking of going on a spree killing" - Svartalf.

Brian Peacock
Tipping cows since 1946

Post by Brian Peacock » Mon Dec 30, 2019 7:26 am

:hehe:

Frank Zappa

L'Emmerdeur

Post by L'Emmerdeur » Fri Jan 17, 2020 12:00 am

On the previous page I posted about an early warning regarding militia and associated gun-toting citizens planning to protest new gun laws that have been passed in Virginia. The governor of Virginia has taken it seriously enough to declare a state of emergency. This apparently gives him the power to ban weapons from the Capitol area in the days around the protest.

'Northam Declares State of Emergency Ahead of Gun Rally'
Virginia Gov. Ralph Northam announced Wednesday that he was declaring a state of emergency over threats of “armed militia groups storming our Capitol” ahead of a gun-rights rally next week.

Northam's emergency order will ban weapons of all kinds, including firearms, from the Capitol grounds starting Friday and continuing through Tuesday. He said the order was necessary to protect public safety because of potential violence from out-of-state groups at a gun-rights rally scheduled for Monday.

“Let me be clear. These are considered credible, serious threats by our law enforcement agencies,” Northam said at a Capitol news conference.

He added that some of the rhetoric used by groups planning to attend Monday's rally is similar to what was said in the lead-up to a deadly 2017 white nationalist rally in Charlottesville. “We will not allow that mayhem and violence to happen here."

Republicans were mixed in their response. House Minority Leader Del. Todd Gilbert lamented that “there are legitimate concerns of a few bad actors hijacking the rally.” But Republican Party of Virginia Chairman Jack Wilson condemned Northam's declaration.

“Northam and the rest of the Virginia Democrats have made their session goal crystal clear: a disarmed, vulnerable, and subservient citizenry,” Wilson said in a statement.

Northam's declaration will also ban items like helmets and shields, items that some white nationalists carried in Charlottesville.

L'Emmerdeur

Post by L'Emmerdeur » Fri Jan 17, 2020 2:43 pm

'What does this have to do with the alt right? These people are planning a protest to protect their 2nd Amendment rights.'

I imagine that is the prime motivation for some of them. Others, not so much.

'Days before Virginia gun rally, FBI arrests 3 alleged white supremacists'
Three suspected members of a white supremacist group face federal charges after the FBI apprehended them days before a gun rights rally in Virginia’s capital next week, federal prosecutors said Thursday.

The suspects are allegedly part of a fringe group known as The Base, and law enforcement officials say the timing of their arrests is related to the event in Richmond, which the men planned to attend. On Wednesday, Gov. Ralph Northam declared a state of emergency after receiving "credible intelligence" that armed militias and hate groups are expected to be present — increasing the potential for civil unrest at a gathering expected to draw thousands.

Law enforcement officials say the men have been under FBI surveillance for months, and agents made their move since Monday is also a federal holiday in honor of Martin Luther King Jr.

Two of the suspects — Brian Lemley, Jr., 33, of Elkton, Maryland, and Newark, Delaware; and William Bilbrough IV, 19, of Denton, Maryland — were charged with transporting and harboring aliens and conspiring to do so, according to the complaint. In addition, Lemley was charged with transporting a machine gun and disposing of a firearm and ammunition to an alien unlawfully present in the United States.

That person was identified as Canadian national Patrik Mathews, 27, allegedly a main recruiter for The Base. He was charged with being an alien in possession of a firearm and ammunition.

He and Lemley were also charged with transporting a firearm and ammunition with intent to commit a felony.

According to the complaint, Mathews, a combat engineer in the Canadian Army Reserve, illegally crossed into the United States last August near the Manitoba-Minnesota border.

Several days later, Lemley and Bilbrough drove from Maryland to Michigan, where Mathews was hiding out, and brought him to Maryland, officials said. In early November, Mathews and Lemley rented an apartment in Delaware.

The next month, the pair constructed a functioning assault rifle, according to the affidavit.

"Oh oops, it looks like I accidentally made a machine gun," Lemley allegedly said, adding that he was worried about the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives showing up.

All three men also attempted to manufacture a hallucinogen known as DMT inside the apartment, the complaint said. At the time, the men allegedly spoke about The Base, its activities and membership.

The men continued to build up their supplies and training, according to the complaint, with Lemley and Mathews buying 1,650 rounds of ammunition this month, using the assault rifle at a Maryland gun range and retrieving vests for body armor.