Republicans: continued

pErvinalia
On the good stuff
About me: Spelling 'were' 'where'

Re: Republicans: continued

Post by pErvinalia » Sat May 30, 2020 6:26 am

yeah but those voters are rich white people.
Sent from my penis using wankertalk.
"The Western world is fucking awesome because of mostly white men" - DaveDodo007.
"Socialized medicine is just exactly as morally defensible as gassing and cooking Jews" - Seth. Yes, he really did say that..
"Seth you are a boon to this community" - Cunt.
"I am seriously thinking of going on a spree killing" - Svartalf.

Animavore
Nasty Hombre

Post by Animavore » Mon Jun 01, 2020 10:43 am

Right-wing hypocrites hypocriting.

Libertarianism: The belief that out of all the terrible things governments can do, helping people is the absolute worst.

L'Emmerdeur
About me: Yuh wust nightmaya!

Post by L'Emmerdeur » Mon Jun 01, 2020 7:47 pm

Well, it's a reasonable question, isn't it? I mean, if we're serious about stamping out antifascism, then we must look for a final solution.

'Rep. Matt Gaetz Wants to "Hunt" Down Antifa Like Terrorists "In the Middle East"'
Congressman Matt Gaetz (R-FL) called for members of Antifa to be hunted down like terrorists “in the Middle East” on Monday, as America remains gripped by social unrest over the death of George Floyd.

As protests and calls for justice were overshadowed by rioters, looters and property damage, Trump and other conservatives have been focused on assigning blame for the chaos rather than addressing protesters’ grievances or calling for national unity. This has been topped off by Trump vowing to designate Antifa as a terrorist organization.

As we have previously noted, it’s unclear how declaring Antifa a terror organization would work since its a domestic ideological movement with no real leader, no organizational structure, nor a list of membership. Nonetheless, Gaetz got on Twitter and asked “can we hunt them down like we do those in the Middle East?
Now that we clearly see Antifa as terrorists, can we hunt them down like we do those in the Middle East?

Matt Gaetz 6:55 PM - Jun 1, 2020
The tweet was swiftly reported for inciting violence, and Gaetz was notified of this. His response: 'You know what incites violence? Weakness.'

Brian Peacock
Tipping cows since 1946
About me: Ablate me:

Post by Brian Peacock » Mon Jun 01, 2020 8:49 pm

Well Mr Gaetz you can pop this anti-fascist on your list if you like.

Rationalia relies on voluntary donations. There is no obligation of course, but if you value this place and want to see it continue please consider making a small donation towards the forum's running costs.
Details on how to do that can be found here.

"It isn't necessary to imagine the world ending in fire or ice.
There are two other possibilities: one is paperwork, and the other is nostalgia."

Frank Zappa

"This is how humanity ends; bickering over the irrelevant."
Clinton Huxley » 21 Jun 2012 » 14:10:36 GMT

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Mon Jun 01, 2020 8:58 pm

Is Antifa antifascist the same way a Democratic People's Republic is democratic ?
Shit, Piss, Cock, Cunt, Motherfucker, Cocksucker and Tits.
-various artists

Joe wrote:
Wed Nov 29, 2023 1:22 pm
he doesn't communicate

The 'Walsh Question' 'What Is A Woman?' I'll put an answer here when someone posts one that is clear and comprehensible, by apostates to the Faith.

Update: I've been offered one!
rainbow wrote:
Mon Nov 06, 2023 9:23 pm
It is actually quite easy. A woman has at least one X chromosome.
Strong ideas don't require censorship to survive. Weak ideas cannot survive without it.

Animavore
Nasty Hombre

Post by Animavore » Mon Jun 01, 2020 9:44 pm

Screenshot_20200601-225902_Samsung Internet.jpg
Libertarianism: The belief that out of all the terrible things governments can do, helping people is the absolute worst.

Animavore
Nasty Hombre

Post by Animavore » Mon Jun 01, 2020 9:44 pm

Screenshot_20200601-225923_Samsung Internet.jpg

Animavore
Nasty Hombre

Post by Animavore » Mon Jun 01, 2020 11:16 pm

JimC
The sentimental bloke
About me: To be serious about gin requires years of dedicated research.

Post by JimC » Tue Jun 02, 2020 2:08 am

Cunt wrote:
Mon Jun 01, 2020 8:58 pm
Is Antifa antifascist the same way a Democratic People's Republic is democratic ?
What part of the word combination "anti" with "fascist" don't you understand?
Nurse, where the fuck's my cardigan?
And my gin!

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Tue Jun 02, 2020 2:56 am

JimC wrote:
Tue Jun 02, 2020 2:08 am
Cunt wrote:
Mon Jun 01, 2020 8:58 pm
What part of the word combination "anti" with "fascist" don't you understand?
So Democratic in the title means a country that uses 'Democratic People's Republic' is as democratic as antifa is anti-fascist.

Equal but different.
-various artists

Joe wrote:
he doesn't communicate

The 'Walsh Question' 'What Is A Woman?' I'll put an answer here when someone posts one that is clear and comprehensible, by apostates to the Faith.

rainbow wrote:
Strong ideas don't require censorship to survive. Weak ideas cannot survive without it.

pErvinalia
On the good stuff
About me: Spelling 'were' 'where'

Post by pErvinalia » Tue Jun 02, 2020 3:37 am

If Antifa aren't anti fascist, what is it you think they are?
Sent from my penis using wankertalk.
"The Western world is fucking awesome because of mostly white men" - DaveDodo007.
"Socialized medicine is just exactly as morally defensible as gassing and cooking Jews" - Seth. Yes, he really did say that..
"Seth you are a boon to this community" - Cunt.
"I am seriously thinking of going on a spree killing" - Svartalf.

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Tue Jun 02, 2020 3:43 am

pErvinalia wrote:
Tue Jun 02, 2020 3:37 am
I think they are various groups, using the name 'antifa', some of whom are committed to some central ideas.

I also think that they are full of decent folks, who are at risk of being infiltrated by violent thugs, determined to soil their good name. It happens to many protest groups.

So lets pretend you are a protester. A leader of protests even.

How do you, as protest organizer, protect your protest from infiltration by looters, arsons and violent thugs?
-various artists

Joe wrote:
he doesn't communicate

rainbow wrote:

JimC
The sentimental bloke
About me: To be serious about gin requires years of dedicated research.

Post by JimC » Tue Jun 02, 2020 4:12 am

Here is a fairly balanced article, quoting sources, about Antifa:

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2020-06-01/ ... y/12307706
So what is Antifa and what will applying the label of "terrorist organisation" achieve?

Antifa, short for "anti-fascist", describes an unknown number of loosely affiliated, far-left militant activist groups and individuals who act in opposition to what they regard as "fascism" all over the world.

Antifa received extra attention after facing off with white supremacists at the Charlottesville Unite the Right rally in 2017 and with far-right group The Proud Boys in Portland, Oregon, last year.

The Federal Bureau of Investigations (FBI) moved earlier this year to make white supremacist extremism an equal top priority as foreign terrorist groups, and white supremacists are considered the largest risk group for domestic terrorism within the US.

Viewed by experts as an ideology rather than an organisation as such, Antifa has no overall structure, official membership, hierarchy or leadership and are only united by a generalised set of anti-racist, anti-sexist and anti-capitalist goals.
Nurse, where the fuck's my cardigan?
And my gin!

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Tue Jun 02, 2020 4:26 am

Didn't look exactly 'balanced', unless you wanted to hold back strong criticism.

What would Antifa's position be with regards to leaving pallets of bricks in areas later experiencing riots (with bricks being thrown) ?

Or handing out bricks to young black men in problem areas?

Both of these have been covered recently in news reports. I don't know if Antifa did these things, or would stand against them.

I do suspect that it will be easy, in our surveillance culture, to track down who staged the bricks and other riot supplies.

From the article...
"In general, anti-fascists are supportive of the protests against racist police brutality,"
Wow, how bold and unique of them...

Tell me, who exactly is speaking out in favour of racism and police brutality? The Democrat Chief of Police, Democrat Mayor, or Democrat Governor who were all kind of the bosses of the killer-cop?
-various artists

Joe wrote:
he doesn't communicate

rainbow wrote:

Tyrannical

Post by Tyrannical » Tue Jun 02, 2020 4:48 am

pErvinalia wrote:
Tue Jun 02, 2020 3:37 am
Communists.

They aren't antifa, because the only fascist country in the world is China.
A rational skeptic should be able to discuss and debate anything, no matter how much they may personally disagree with that point of view. Discussing a subject is not agreeing with it, but understanding it.