Republicans: continued

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Re: Republicans: continued

Post by Cunt » Tue Dec 11, 2018 4:18 pm

You really are undemocratic at heart, aren't you, Tero?

Those votes represent real voters. What's next? You will disallow votes from red states?
Shit, Piss, Cock, Cunt, Motherfucker, Cocksucker and Tits.
-various artists

Joe wrote:
Wed Nov 29, 2023 1:22 pm
he doesn't communicate

The 'Walsh Question' 'What Is A Woman?' I'll put an answer here when someone posts one that is clear and comprehensible, by apostates to the Faith.

Update: I've been offered one!
rainbow wrote:
Mon Nov 06, 2023 9:23 pm
It is actually quite easy. A woman has at least one X chromosome.
Strong ideas don't require censorship to survive. Weak ideas cannot survive without it.

Svartalf
Offensive Grail Keeper

Post by Svartalf » Tue Dec 11, 2018 4:20 pm

Actually, now you mention it... maybe there should be a sort of choice between owning the Franchise and owning weapons?
Embrace the Darkness, it needs a hug

PC stands for "Patronizing Cocksucker" Randy Ping

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Tue Dec 11, 2018 4:22 pm

Do you mean that only those who will take the responsibility of owning weapons should have the franchise? Or do you mean that only those who disarm themselves should have the franchise?
-various artists

Joe wrote:
he doesn't communicate

The 'Walsh Question' 'What Is A Woman?' I'll put an answer here when someone posts one that is clear and comprehensible, by apostates to the Faith.

rainbow wrote:
Strong ideas don't require censorship to survive. Weak ideas cannot survive without it.

Tero
Just saying
About me: 15-32-25

Post by Tero » Tue Dec 11, 2018 4:43 pm

Cunt wrote:
Tue Dec 11, 2018 4:18 pm
You really are undemocratic at heart, aren't you, Tero?

Those votes represent real voters. What's next? You will disallow votes from red states?
It's just regulation. Republicans want to regulate voting, Democrats some fancy thing like "environment." It's easier just to block voting.
https://esapolitics.blogspot.com
http://esabirdsne.blogspot.com/
Said Peter...what you're requesting just isn't my bag
Said Daemon, who's sorry too, but y'see we didn't have no choice
And our hands they are many and we'd be of one voice
We've come all the way from Wigan to get up and state
Our case for survival before it's too late

Turn stone to bread, said Daemon Duncetan
Turn stone to bread right away...

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Tue Dec 11, 2018 4:47 pm

Jokes on you, Tero. It was the Democrats who were harvesting votes door-to-door (under a new legal loophole which allows it)

Do you still think mail-in votes should be disallowed? Or will you only think so if Republicans benefit?
-various artists

Joe wrote:
he doesn't communicate

rainbow wrote:

Tero
Just saying

Post by Tero » Tue Dec 11, 2018 4:59 pm

We will raise funds and bus old people to polls. Only in solid Democrat districts. Not in barely Democrat districts where the old timers are Republicans. We’ll send people to spy on the seniors at McDonalds and Dunkin Donuts and even do fake pools there to assess the situation.

Mail votes only for military. Overseas yanks vote at embassy in person.

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Tue Dec 11, 2018 5:01 pm

I'm so glad you aren't in charge of anything larger than your home.
-various artists

Joe wrote:
he doesn't communicate

rainbow wrote:

Jason
Destroyer of words

Post by Jason » Tue Dec 11, 2018 5:04 pm

pErvinalia wrote:
Mon Dec 10, 2018 10:06 pm
Trump Derangement Syndrome Derangement Syndrome.
I believe that's actually a thing. :zig:

Tero
Just saying

Post by Tero » Tue Dec 11, 2018 5:05 pm

Just following the Republican voter suppression playbook.

Animavore
Nasty Hombre

Post by Animavore » Wed Dec 12, 2018 9:55 am

How can cancer cure itself? :ask:
Libertarianism: The belief that out of all the terrible things governments can do, helping people is the absolute worst.

Forty Two
About me: I am the grammar snob about whom your mother warned you.

Post by Forty Two » Wed Dec 12, 2018 3:37 pm

Tero wrote:
Tue Dec 11, 2018 5:05 pm
Just following the Republican voter suppression playbook.
Just make sure the cemetery vote goes your way. That's how Kennedy got elected. The Chicago Way. :tea:
“When I was in college, I took a terrorism class. ... The thing that was interesting in the class was every time the professor said ‘Al Qaeda’ his shoulders went up, But you know, it is that you don’t say ‘America’ with an intensity, you don’t say ‘England’ with the intensity. You don’t say ‘the army’ with the intensity,” she continued. “... But you say these names [Al Qaeda] because you want that word to carry weight. You want it to be something.” - Ilhan Omar

L'Emmerdeur
About me: Yuh wust nightmaya!

Post by L'Emmerdeur » Thu Dec 13, 2018 2:06 am

Forty Two wrote:
Wed Dec 12, 2018 3:37 pm
Just make sure the cemetery vote goes your way. That's how Kennedy got elected. The Chicago Way. :tea:
By all means, if you're so sure of that please present the evidence that supports your claim. The thing is, people who investigate this sort of thing for a living were unable to substantiate Nixon's accusation. Yes, there is evidence that votes were finagled by Daley's corrupt Chicago machine in the 1960 election, but not enough to have swung Illinois to Kennedy. The evidence indicates that the Chicago machine was actually intent on the Cook County State's Attorney race, not throwing the presidential race for Kennedy.

'Was the 1960 Presidential Election Stolen? The Case of Illinois'
The 1960 presidential election was the closest of the twentieth century when measured by the popular vote. John F Kennedy managed narrow margins in a number of critical states to carry him to victory over Richard M. Nixon. Because of the close call in Illinois (Kennedy won by an official count of 8,858 votes), the unsavory reputation of the Chicago Democratic organization, and certain newspaper reports, Republicans and Nixon became convinced that they had been cheated out of enough votes to have swung the state into the Republican column.

This article analyzes these Republican allegations, which have been widely accepted, on the basis of two partial recounts of paper ballot precincts which were conducted in Cook County (Chicago) in the aftermath of the 1960 elections. This analysis shows that there was a pattern of miscounting votes which worked to the advantage of all Democratic candidates involved in the recount. The analysis also shows, however, that of the Republican candidates deprived of votes, Richard M. Nixon suffered the least.

By comparing the two recounts and by making estimates based upon them it is possible to approximate a minimum number of votes Nixon lost as the result of election irregularities in Chicago. This figure of slightly less than 8,000 votes is not sufficient to make a convincing case that Nixon was cheated out of Illinois' electoral votes.
Illinois counties in 1960 were overwhelmingly Republican and the Secretary of State was also a Republican, so statewide there was no coordinated effort to illegally put Democratic candidates into office.

L'Emmerdeur
About me: Yuh wust nightmaya!

Post by L'Emmerdeur » Thu Dec 13, 2018 4:35 pm

There are memes portraying recently elected US Representative Ocasio-Cortez as a loon, then there's Republicans electing this very reasonable person to the House of Representatives:

'This GOP lawmaker just promised to battle the CDC to get "real" data showing vaccines cause autism'
Republican Congressman-elect Mark Green is promising his new constituents in Tennessee he’s going to battle the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) so the public can get the “real” data on the link between autism and vaccines.

There is no link between autism and vaccines, but try telling that to Dr. Green (yes, he’s also a licensed physician).

On Tuesday, Green advocated for the repeatedly debunked theory (also held by President Donald Trump) that vaccines cause autism.

Congressman-elect Green was elected by Tennessee voters after he was forced to withdraw as President Donald Trump’s nominee to become Secretary of the Army.

Green drew outrage after staying he has a biblical responsibility to oppose the rights of transgender people, whom he calls an “evil” that must be “crushed,” and a “disease.” A creationist, Green does not believe in evolution, but he does believe the Second Amendment gives Americans the right to bear arms – all arms, anything the U.S. Military has, even an “aircraft carrier.”

On Tuesday, Green also told constituents, “it appears some of that data has been, honestly, maybe fraudulently managed,” he said of the CDC’s information on vaccines and autism. “So we’ve got to go up there and stand against that and make sure we get that fixed, that issue addressed.”

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Thu Dec 13, 2018 6:24 pm

What's with this 'Urban Revitalization Council' bullshit? Are the Republicans fucking stupid? They could simply scrape a small percentage of this to fund their wall.

They must be nearly as stupid as the Democrats they have been beating...
-various artists

Joe wrote:
he doesn't communicate

rainbow wrote:

Tero
Just saying

Post by Tero » Sat Dec 15, 2018 11:43 pm

Anti-Trump sentiment helped Democrats topple every Republican House member in Orange County last month in the storied California conservative stronghold.

Now, a Trump administration push to deport Vietnamese nationals is compounding the party’s problems, possibly cementing the loss of a coastal county that had long been the epicenter of Republican power in California.

As state Republicans try to chart a path out of electoral oblivion, several of them expressed incredulity that Donald Trump would follow the election thrashing by antagonizing one of the few minority groups that has consistently voted for GOP candidates.

“Trump shovels more dirt on California Republicans’ grave...” Republican Assemblyman and former leader Chad Mayes tweeted in response to reports that the administration would revive its efforts to deport Vietnamese people who arrived in America before 1995.
https://www.politico.com/story/2018/12/ ... ty-1066639