Republicans: continued

pErvinalia
On the good stuff
About me: Spelling 'were' 'where'

Re: Republicans: continued

Post by pErvinalia » Wed Nov 14, 2018 6:49 pm

The senate represents the states, not individual voters.
Sent from my penis using wankertalk.
"The Western world is fucking awesome because of mostly white men" - DaveDodo007.
"Socialized medicine is just exactly as morally defensible as gassing and cooking Jews" - Seth. Yes, he really did say that..
"Seth you are a boon to this community" - Cunt.
"I am seriously thinking of going on a spree killing" - Svartalf.

Svartalf
Offensive Grail Keeper

Post by Svartalf » Wed Nov 14, 2018 9:39 pm

I assume that the large population basins that voted massively Dem got democrat senators, problem is the underpopulated states that stayed red, and that are more numerous than the few overpopulated ones.... more red states means more gop senators, even if the dems got more votes nationwide, ... it doesn't matter because the polls are state by state anyway, are there any truly nationwide elections in the country? even presidential ones remain state scale with that borked off electoral college system.
Embrace the Darkness, it needs a hug

PC stands for "Patronizing Cocksucker" Randy Ping

Scot Dutchy
About me: Dijkbeschermer

Post by Scot Dutchy » Thu Nov 15, 2018 9:57 am

I fully realise how the system works all I am saying how totally undemocratic the whole fucking system is and when you get a fucking cunt like Trump saying "I won" it proves he has not got the slightest appreciation that America plays a crooked game in politics.
"Wat is het een gezellig boel hier".

Tero
Just saying
About me: 15-32-25

Post by Tero » Sat Nov 17, 2018 2:11 pm

House conservatives :zombie: protest LGBT protection in Mexico-Canada trade deal
By ALEXANDER PANETTA and LAUREN GARDNER 11/16/2018 12:49 PM EST
Protections in the new North American trade pact for LGBTQ people are roiling conservative lawmakers in the House, who are urging President Donald Trump to rescind them.

They are displeased that the new United States-Mexico-Canada Agreement contains requirements that workers be protected from discrimination on the basis of sex, including sexual orientation and gender identity.
https://www.politico.com/story/2018/11/ ... act-977288
https://esapolitics.blogspot.com
http://esabirdsne.blogspot.com/
Said Peter...what you're requesting just isn't my bag
Said Daemon, who's sorry too, but y'see we didn't have no choice
And our hands they are many and we'd be of one voice
We've come all the way from Wigan to get up and state
Our case for survival before it's too late

Turn stone to bread, said Daemon Duncetan
Turn stone to bread right away...

JimC
The sentimental bloke
About me: To be serious about gin requires years of dedicated research.

Post by JimC » Sat Nov 17, 2018 8:27 pm

They could always suggest that the protection will only be given to those who prominently wear a pink triangle... :tea:
Nurse, where the fuck's my cardigan?
And my gin!

Brian Peacock
Tipping cows since 1946
About me: Ablate me:

Post by Brian Peacock » Sun Nov 18, 2018 12:05 am

It's ridiculous that in this dayandage the civil inequality of LGBTQ people continues to be enshrined by a party claiming to represent the interests of the citizenry. But then again, pragmatically pandering to bigotry is far easier than actually standing for something on principle.
Rationalia relies on voluntary donations. There is no obligation of course, but if you value this place and want to see it continue please consider making a small donation towards the forum's running costs.
Details on how to do that can be found here.

"It isn't necessary to imagine the world ending in fire or ice.
There are two other possibilities: one is paperwork, and the other is nostalgia."

Frank Zappa

"This is how humanity ends; bickering over the irrelevant."
Clinton Huxley » 21 Jun 2012 » 14:10:36 GMT

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Sun Nov 18, 2018 6:34 pm

Brian Peacock wrote:
Sun Nov 18, 2018 12:05 am
It's ridiculous that in this dayandage the civil inequality of LGBTQ people continues to be enshrined by a party claiming to represent the interests of the citizenry. But then again, pragmatically pandering to bigotry is far easier than actually standing for something on principle.
Since the alphabet soup of kinky kids reached it's unity, we don't have to worry about it anymore.

Men are women if they say they are. Women are men if they say they are.

With this so clear, and true, why would discrimination based on sex or gender even matter? The only way one can tell which you are is if you tell them...
Shit, Piss, Cock, Cunt, Motherfucker, Cocksucker and Tits.
-various artists

Joe wrote:
Wed Nov 29, 2023 1:22 pm
he doesn't communicate

The 'Walsh Question' 'What Is A Woman?' I'll put an answer here when someone posts one that is clear and comprehensible, by apostates to the Faith.

Update: I've been offered one!
rainbow wrote:
Mon Nov 06, 2023 9:23 pm
It is actually quite easy. A woman has at least one X chromosome.
Strong ideas don't require censorship to survive. Weak ideas cannot survive without it.

Animavore
Nasty Hombre

Post by Animavore » Tue Nov 20, 2018 7:00 pm

Surrounded by the skyscrapers that tower over Times Square, a new billboard went up this week that in large black letters reads: “NO GAYS ALLOWED.” Just below, a smaller message states: “STOP Alliance Defending Freedom. Learn more at NoGays.org.”

The billboard is part of a new campaign that aims to draw attention to the conservative Christian legal group Alliance Defending Freedom, or ADF, which has been labeled an anti-LGBTQ “hate group” by the Southern Poverty Law Center, a designation the group disputes. Since its founding nearly 25 years ago, ADF has been linked to efforts seeking to criminalize homosexuality, restrict transgender people’s access to sex-segregated facilities and permit businesses to deny service to LGBTQ people.

Caleb Cade, a spokesman for Citizens for Transparency, the advocacy group behind the campaign, said the powerful nonprofit law group has fought for years to undermine lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and queer rights, often behind the scenes.

“We want to remind people that there are still really insidious forces at work against our community,” Cade told NBC News. “ADF has been leading that war for a long time, with tens of millions of dollars to do it.”
https://www.nbcnews.com/feature/nbc-out ... wj-qjkHyno
Libertarianism: The belief that out of all the terrible things governments can do, helping people is the absolute worst.

Brian Peacock
Tipping cows since 1946

Post by Brian Peacock » Tue Nov 20, 2018 8:18 pm

Cunt wrote:
Brian Peacock wrote:
Since the alphabet soup of kinky kids reached it's unity, we don't have to worry about it anymore.

With this so clear, and true, why would discrimination based on sex or gender even matter? The only way one can tell which you are is if you tell them...
The alphabet soup of kinky kids.

I really, truly don't get why you're so concerned with how other people live their lives. Do you have any idea?
Rationalia relies on voluntary donations. There is no obligation of course, but if you value this place and want to see it continue please consider making a small donation towards the forum's running costs.

There are two other possibilities: one is paperwork, and the other is nostalgia."

Frank Zappa

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Wed Nov 21, 2018 3:30 am

Brian Peacock wrote:
Tue Nov 20, 2018 8:18 pm
Cunt wrote:
Brian Peacock wrote:

The alphabet soup of kinky kids.

I really, truly don't get why you're so concerned with how other people live their lives. Do you have any idea?
I never cared when we all kept it to ourselves. This new trend, however, includes some things (like 'drag queen kids') which are a bit beyond my comfort zone. I don't like how much this 'trans-kids' trend is similar to the 'pray the gay away' trend from a few years ago.

Why should my government recognize more than one gender? If more than one, why?
-various artists

Joe wrote:
he doesn't communicate

The 'Walsh Question' 'What Is A Woman?' I'll put an answer here when someone posts one that is clear and comprehensible, by apostates to the Faith.

rainbow wrote:
Strong ideas don't require censorship to survive. Weak ideas cannot survive without it.

pErvinalia
On the good stuff
About me: Spelling 'were' 'where'

Post by pErvinalia » Wed Nov 21, 2018 3:54 am

The "why" could be that certain genders are discriminated against, hence the need to recognise them in addressing that discrimination.
Sent from my penis using wankertalk.
"The Western world is fucking awesome because of mostly white men" - DaveDodo007.
"Socialized medicine is just exactly as morally defensible as gassing and cooking Jews" - Seth. Yes, he really did say that..
"Seth you are a boon to this community" - Cunt.
"I am seriously thinking of going on a spree killing" - Svartalf.

Scot Dutchy
About me: Dijkbeschermer

Post by Scot Dutchy » Wed Nov 21, 2018 10:48 am

Just pitiful but that is the right wing: "Do as we say not do as we do".
"Wat is het een gezellig boel hier".

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Wed Nov 21, 2018 3:11 pm

pErvinalia wrote:
Wed Nov 21, 2018 3:54 am
The "why" could be that certain genders are discriminated against, hence the need to recognise them in addressing that discrimination.
The government can't discriminate based on gender - unless they recognize more than one gender.

If someone wants to declare a different gender, that can be kept between them and their sex partners. It IS a rather intimate matter, after all.
-various artists

Joe wrote:
he doesn't communicate

rainbow wrote:

Brian Peacock
Tipping cows since 1946

Post by Brian Peacock » Wed Nov 21, 2018 3:15 pm

Confusing sexual intimacy and gender much there Cunt? And the idea that there'll be no gender discrimination if we just don't mention or acknowledge gender is interesting, but bollocks.

Frank Zappa

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Wed Nov 21, 2018 3:19 pm

Brian Peacock wrote:
Wed Nov 21, 2018 3:15 pm
Confusing sexual intimacy and gender much there Cunt? And the idea that there'll be no gender discrimination if we just don't mention or acknowledge gender is interesting, but bollocks.
Are you willing to tell me what the difference is between gender and sex?

A persons gender is their own business, as it relates to their sex preferences (as opposed to the fact of their sex)

Why should I be asked to pay attention or respect to someone elses private kinks?
-various artists

Joe wrote:
he doesn't communicate

rainbow wrote: