ANTIFA Witches to hex Kavanaugh

Jason
Destroyer of words

ANTIFA Witches to hex Kavanaugh

Post by Jason » Tue Oct 16, 2018 5:30 pm

Dozens of Brooklyn 'Antifa Witches' Are Planning to Put a 'Hex' on Kavanaugh

Brett Kavanaugh was confirmed to the Supreme Court despite several sexual assault allegations against him, but people still seem adamant about fighting his appointment, from protesters in DC, to students staging walkouts, to #MeToo leaders vowing to take their anger out at the polls. Still, now that impeachment is the only way to actually get him off the bench, a handful of self-proclaimed "Antifa witches" in New York City are turning to more, uh, creative means.

The folks behind Catland Books, "Brooklyn's premiere occult bookshop," are going to draw on some dark magic and host a "ritual to hex Brett Kavanaugh" this Saturday. Armed with coffin nails, effigies, and dirt from a graveyard, they'll be casting spells on Trump's SCOTUS pick in an effort to make his life a complete fucking nightmare, USA Today reports. We reached out to Catland to get a better idea of exactly what that might look like, but we weren't able to speak with them in time for publication. Regardless, the ritual's Facebook page spells things out pretty well.

https://www.vice.com/en_us/article/j534 ... ooks-vgtrn

Animavore
Nasty Hombre

Re: ANTIFA Witches to hex Kavanaugh

Post by Animavore » Tue Oct 16, 2018 5:33 pm

Just shoot him in the head if you wish him harm and get it over with
Libertarianism: The belief that out of all the terrible things governments can do, helping people is the absolute worst.

JimC
The sentimental bloke
About me: To be serious about gin requires years of dedicated research.

Re: ANTIFA Witches to hex Kavanaugh

Post by JimC » Tue Oct 16, 2018 10:42 pm

I bet those gals have real hex appeal...
Nurse, where the fuck's my cardigan?
And my gin!