"The butt of global jokes": who might this be? (Talk Trump)

Animavore
Nasty Hombre

Re: "The butt of global jokes": who might this be? (Talk Trump)

Post by Animavore » Mon Oct 15, 2018 9:29 am

Far-right skinheads Trump supporters join Proud Boys more Trump supporters in assaulting protesters in New York City following Gavin McInnes event
https://www.splcenter.org/hatewatch/201 ... wing-gavin
Libertarianism: The belief that out of all the terrible things governments can do, helping people is the absolute worst.

Scot Dutchy
About me: Dijkbeschermer

Post by Scot Dutchy » Mon Oct 15, 2018 12:28 pm

More denial:

'It'll change back': Trump says climate change not a hoax, but denies lasting impact
Climate scientists have political agendas, US president says in interview with 60 Minutes
"Wat is het een gezellig boel hier".

Tero
Just saying
About me: 15-32-25

Post by Tero » Mon Oct 15, 2018 12:52 pm

He does not have enough sophistication to memorize some reasonable explanation that the Koch Brothers think tank uses. " The satellite data does not agree with surface data. There must be a statistics problem!"
https://esapolitics.blogspot.com
http://esabirdsne.blogspot.com/
Said Peter...what you're requesting just isn't my bag
Said Daemon, who's sorry too, but y'see we didn't have no choice
And our hands they are many and we'd be of one voice
We've come all the way from Wigan to get up and state
Our case for survival before it's too late

Turn stone to bread, said Daemon Duncetan
Turn stone to bread right away...

Scot Dutchy
About me: Dijkbeschermer

Post by Scot Dutchy » Mon Oct 15, 2018 3:05 pm

Here we go Fake News:

Donald Trump says 'rogue killers' may have murdered Khashoggi
US president speculates over journalist’s presumed death after speaking to Saudi king
FFS. Arms deal can go ahead.
"Wat is het een gezellig boel hier".

Jason
Destroyer of words

Post by Jason » Mon Oct 15, 2018 3:20 pm

“All I can do is report what he told me. He told me in a very firm way that they had no knowledge of it. He said it very strongly,” Trump said.
Well he did say it in a "very firm way." What more can you do?

Svartalf
Offensive Grail Keeper

Post by Svartalf » Mon Oct 15, 2018 3:25 pm

well, cutoff all arms and oil deals until the full truthy is ascertained...
Embrace the Darkness, it needs a hug

PC stands for "Patronizing Cocksucker" Randy Ping

Jason
Destroyer of words

Post by Jason » Mon Oct 15, 2018 3:34 pm

Well the Muslim World League did threaten that "hundreds of millions of Muslims" would be up in arms over the 'false accusations' levelled at the Kingdom.
MWL Secretary-General Mohammed bin Abdul Karim Al-Issa wrote:“The provocation of Saudi Arabia means the provocation of the feelings of hundreds of millions of Muslims who stand by the Kingdom out of their belief in its efficient care for Islamic sanctities and its competency in performing its duties toward its nation.

“MWL has the full support of the leaders of Islamic action around the world in the face of deceit and lies. They have pledged their willingness to be on the Kingdom’s side as they believe in the sanctity of their stance and are aware of the malicious objectives of everyone who is seeking nefarious purposes and trying amidst the disappearance of their dreams, to give up their values.”

Forty Two
About me: I am the grammar snob about whom your mother warned you.

Post by Forty Two » Mon Oct 15, 2018 3:45 pm

Śiva wrote:
Mon Oct 15, 2018 3:20 pm
“All I can do is report what he told me. He told me in a very firm way that they had no knowledge of it. He said it very strongly,” Trump said.
Well he did say it in a "very firm way." What more can you do?
Investigate. Find proof.

Or, believe Turkey.

Interesting article on it - https://www.haaretz.com/middle-east-new ... -1.6553743

What sanctions has Turkey imposed on Saudi Arabia at this point?
“When I was in college, I took a terrorism class. ... The thing that was interesting in the class was every time the professor said ‘Al Qaeda’ his shoulders went up, But you know, it is that you don’t say ‘America’ with an intensity, you don’t say ‘England’ with the intensity. You don’t say ‘the army’ with the intensity,” she continued. “... But you say these names [Al Qaeda] because you want that word to carry weight. You want it to be something.” - Ilhan Omar

Animavore
Nasty Hombre

Post by Animavore » Mon Oct 15, 2018 3:48 pm

DONALD TRUMP TO SPEAK AT HATE GROUP'S ANNUAL EVENT, A FIRST FOR A PRESIDENT
https://www.newsweek.com/donald-trump-s ... tG-RzkMEIw

Remember when dangerous cheer-leaders for Trump tried convince us it wasn't about hate?

I remember.
Libertarianism: The belief that out of all the terrible things governments can do, helping people is the absolute worst.

Jason
Destroyer of words

Post by Jason » Mon Oct 15, 2018 4:06 pm

Pepperidge farm remembers.

Forty Two

Post by Forty Two » Mon Oct 15, 2018 4:18 pm

Trump secured the release of Pastor Brunson from Turkey, without having to fork over billions of dollars or make concessions.

Manufacturing confidence at an all time high. 600,000 new manufacturing jobs in 18 months - the magic wand that Obama said Trump would need, apparently, worked.

Middle class income is now highest on record.

Consumer confidence is at an 18 year high.

Fastest growth in manufacturing sector in over 14 years.

Unemployment at a 50 year low - 3.7%.

Trump secured 2026 World Cup for the US.

African-American unemployment at an all-time low.

African-American business ownership up over 400% in the last year.

Youth unemployment is at a 52 year low.

Labor participation rate at an all-time high.

Business investment is up almost 40%.

First female head of the CIA.

Trump secured release of prisoners from North Korea and making steps toward a lasting peace plan with the DPRK.

Record number of federal judges appointed and seated.

Two SCOTUS judges appointed and seated.

New trade deal to replace NAFTA and benefitting US workers.

Illegal immigration way down.

If people go by the scoreboard, and not their sensitivities, he's a shoe-in for reelection.

The reaction to the Kanye West meeting with Trump was abysmal. Did you guys see Don Lemon's show on CNN? They called him "what happens to a Negro when he doesn't read" and they were making other racist commentary about him. He's even been called a white supremacist. They are just so nervous about the headway that Trump is making in the African-American community that they just pulled out all the stops. They know that if Trump takes away just a few percentage of African American votes, the Democrats are baked.

President Trump is delivering better economic news for black Americans, Hispanics and women than any other president in the past century. That's bad news for Democrats, who are counting on strong support from all three groups in the midterm elections. https://www.realclearpolitics.com/2018/ ... 50943.html

Even CNN admits that Trump has gained support among African-Americans since 2016 - https://www.cnn.com/2018/08/18/politics ... index.html

Herschel Walker, Jim Brown, Terrell Owens, Shawn Merriman, LaTrelle Sprewell, Shaquelle O'Neill, Jimmy McMillan ("The Rent is Too Damn High!"), Dennis Rodman, Stacey Dash, Diamond & Silk, Mike Tyson, and the list goes on ...
Kanye’s effect on the electorate
While Kanye may have shocked the Saturday Night Live cast and crew and the elites of New York City, his message resonates with black Americans of all economic backgrounds.

Black voters act like they have only one choice in elections. Trump has changed all that. In the last election, Trump got one out of 10 black votes. All he needs is two of every 10 black votes to ensure that Democrats will no longer be able to take minority communities for granted.

If Trump gets three in 10 black votes, Democrats will never win another election. That is a distinct possibility. Kanye is merely the most visible tip of the iceberg when it comes to cracking the dominance of the Democrat party among black voters.

Kanye’s message: Trump is good for the black community
Discontent, poor education, failed cities, failed poverty programs, lousy schools, and lack of opportunity plague large numbers of the underclass in America. Black citizens are disproportionally affected by poverty, and mass incarceration.

Trump has been the only politician in decades to recognize that and act on it, even though black voters do not support him. But a rising tide lifts all boats.

With 4% economic growth, rising wages, and the boom in the energy sector, and the return of manufacturing jobs in Amerca, black Americans stand to benefit as much or more than anyone.
https://www.commdiginews.com/politics-2 ... rs-106801/
“When I was in college, I took a terrorism class. ... The thing that was interesting in the class was every time the professor said ‘Al Qaeda’ his shoulders went up, But you know, it is that you don’t say ‘America’ with an intensity, you don’t say ‘England’ with the intensity. You don’t say ‘the army’ with the intensity,” she continued. “... But you say these names [Al Qaeda] because you want that word to carry weight. You want it to be something.” - Ilhan Omar

Jason
Destroyer of words

Post by Jason » Mon Oct 15, 2018 4:26 pm

Forty Two wrote:
Mon Oct 15, 2018 4:18 pm
Oh! And a fabuluous head she is too! Ran a blacksite in Thailand! Exactly the message your country needs to send to the world.

Jason
Destroyer of words

Post by Jason » Mon Oct 15, 2018 4:27 pm

I might accept a humjob from her.

Forty Two

Post by Forty Two » Mon Oct 15, 2018 4:44 pm

Śiva wrote:
Mon Oct 15, 2018 4:26 pm
Forty Two wrote:
Mon Oct 15, 2018 4:18 pm
Oh! And a fabuluous head she is too! Ran a blacksite in Thailand! Exactly the message your country needs to send to the world.
She said she didn't do those things. #believewomen :yes:

Forty Two

Post by Forty Two » Mon Oct 15, 2018 4:45 pm

Śiva wrote:
Mon Oct 15, 2018 4:27 pm
I might accept a humjob from her.
Might?