Kavanaugh hearing

Animavore
Nasty Hombre

Re: Kavanaugh hearing

Post by Animavore » Mon Oct 15, 2018 11:55 pm

Nazis have actually become less brazen thanks to Antifa. There was that recent march they were supposed to do in Charlottesville on the anniversary of the previous one but few showed up. On the forums they debated whether it was a good idea to show their faces. Most clearly thought not.
Libertarianism: The belief that out of all the terrible things governments can do, helping people is the absolute worst.

pErvinalia
On the good stuff
About me: Spelling 'were' 'where'

Post by pErvinalia » Mon Oct 15, 2018 11:56 pm

Śiva wrote:
Mon Oct 15, 2018 11:51 pm
pErvinalia wrote:
Mon Oct 15, 2018 11:50 pm
Śiva wrote:
Mon Oct 15, 2018 11:48 pm
Animavore wrote:
Mon Oct 15, 2018 11:45 pm
Antifa do a great service. I particularly like how they dox racists and get them fired from their jobs.
I'm interesting in doxing the cowardly masked Antifa members and seeing what happens to them. :tea:
What will happen is that there will be a significant reduction in the push back against quasi- (and real) fascists and Nazis.
These 'nazis' will go back to quietly mumbling in private about the 'black man' keeping them down and all will be well.
WTF is this nonsense? You think the racists are only out of the dark because of Antifa?? :fp:
Sent from my penis using wankertalk.
"The Western world is fucking awesome because of mostly white men" - DaveDodo007.
"Socialized medicine is just exactly as morally defensible as gassing and cooking Jews" - Seth. Yes, he really did say that..
"Seth you are a boon to this community" - Cunt.
"I am seriously thinking of going on a spree killing" - Svartalf.

Jason
Destroyer of words

Post by Jason » Mon Oct 15, 2018 11:56 pm

Yeah, I noted all the Nazi marches down main street prior to Antifa. Thank god for those brave boys and girls.

pErvinalia
On the good stuff

Post by pErvinalia » Mon Oct 15, 2018 11:57 pm

Animavore wrote:
Mon Oct 15, 2018 11:55 pm
Nazis have actually become less brazen thanks to Antifa. There was that recent march they were supposed to do in Charlottesville on the anniversary of the previous one but few showed up. On the forums they debated whether it was a good idea to show their faces. Most clearly thought not.
And more benign (on the face of it) protest movements are also very wary about having Nazi and clan symbology at their protests. Without Antifa these clowns would be probably carrying around burning crosses again..
"The Western world is fucking awesome because of mostly white men" - DaveDodo007.
"Socialized medicine is just exactly as morally defensible as gassing and cooking Jews" - Seth. Yes, he really did say that..

Animavore
Nasty Hombre

Post by Animavore » Mon Oct 15, 2018 11:59 pm

pErvinalia wrote:
Mon Oct 15, 2018 11:57 pm
Animavore wrote:
Mon Oct 15, 2018 11:55 pm
And more benign (on the face of it) protest movements are also very wary about having Nazi and clan symbology at their protests. Without Antifa these clowns would be probably carrying around burning crosses again..
Yep. They have them running scared.
Libertarianism: The belief that out of all the terrible things governments can do, helping people is the absolute worst.

pErvinalia
On the good stuff

Post by pErvinalia » Mon Oct 15, 2018 11:59 pm

Śiva wrote:
Mon Oct 15, 2018 11:56 pm
Yeah, I noted all the Nazi marches down main street prior to Antifa. Thank god for those brave boys and girls.
The reason they came out wasn't because of Antifa, it was because of Trump's rhetoric making it ok to be racist and bigoted in public.

Animavore
Nasty Hombre

Post by Animavore » Tue Oct 16, 2018 12:00 am

pErvinalia wrote:
Mon Oct 15, 2018 11:59 pm
Śiva wrote:
Mon Oct 15, 2018 11:56 pm
The reason they came out wasn't because of Antifa, it was because of Trump's rhetoric making it ok to be racist and bigoted in public.
Enabled; is the word. Emboldened.

pErvinalia
On the good stuff

Post by pErvinalia » Tue Oct 16, 2018 12:05 am

Emboldened is a good word.

Of course, Siva thinks this is a good thing (the Nazis et all coming out from their basements), as it means we can all sit down and have a cup of tea and discuss our differences. Talking to Nazis is the only way to beat them. They'll see the error of their ways when we respectfully show them to them. :tea:

Animavore
Nasty Hombre

Post by Animavore » Tue Oct 16, 2018 12:06 am

pErvinalia wrote:
Tue Oct 16, 2018 12:05 am
Emboldened is a good word.

Of course, Siva thinks this is a good thing, as it means we can all sit down and have a cup of tea and discuss our differences. Talking to Nazis is the only way to beat them. They'll see the error of their ways when we respectfully show them to them. :tea:
It worked prior to the second world war that was closely avoided. :dunno:

pErvinalia
On the good stuff

Post by pErvinalia » Tue Oct 16, 2018 12:06 am

:hehe:

Jason
Destroyer of words

Post by Jason » Tue Oct 16, 2018 12:15 am

:tea: Strawman away, don't let me interrupt.

pErvinalia
On the good stuff

Post by pErvinalia » Tue Oct 16, 2018 12:20 am

I'm pretty sure elsewhere in the forum you've decried violence and advocated open dialogue as the way to deal with political differences. Am I mistaken?

Svartalf
Offensive Grail Keeper

Post by Svartalf » Tue Oct 16, 2018 7:28 am

Śiva wrote:
Mon Oct 15, 2018 11:15 pm
Wait, so all Republicans are racists and homophobes?
Well, registered GOP voters may not be, but the party certainly is...
Embrace the Darkness, it needs a hug

PC stands for "Patronizing Cocksucker" Randy Ping

JimC
The sentimental bloke
About me: To be serious about gin requires years of dedicated research.

Post by JimC » Tue Oct 16, 2018 7:59 am

At the very least, the republicans contain many racists and homophobes, and as a party do or say nothing to oppose those sentiments...
Nurse, where the fuck's my cardigan?
And my gin!

Animavore
Nasty Hombre

Post by Animavore » Tue Oct 16, 2018 9:48 am

JimC wrote:
Tue Oct 16, 2018 7:59 am
At the very least, the republicans contain many racists and homophobes, and as a party do or say nothing to oppose those sentiments...
I don't see how that's different to support. If you oppose those sentiments you oppose the party.