Disaster: Alex Jones InfoWars banned!

Galaxian
About me: Too old & too far away from the Beloved...

Disaster: Alex Jones InfoWars banned!

Post by Galaxian » Fri Aug 10, 2018 11:45 am

Surprised that no one has picked up on this worst thing to happen to USA this year, even this decade: Alex Jones/InfoWars/PrisonPlanet has been banned from virtually all popular platforms.

Not a "ho-hum" matter. This means that internet censorship is now in full swing. Several other sites had already been banned, but not one that's so important and widely subscribed to. It means that Orwell's 1984 has won. There is NOTHING that can be done against encroaching totalitarian despotism. Here's 4 iconic videos lamenting this major event. All these channels have already been censored before, so they've experienced the suffocating of Alex Jones, but to a lesser scale:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3tXbSggcyHo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qm4Pks_1_hI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iyma-3g1CGo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=odFYcYMPmYA

Watch the above before they're deleted, like sooo many videos I've linked to. YOU are next :nono:
The true seeker looks for the truth wherever it may be and readily accepts it, without shame, without hope for reward and without fear of punishment._Sam Nejad
There's no Mercy. There's no Justice. There is only Natural Selection! _Galaxian
The more important a news item, the more likely that it's a hidden agenda disinformation_Galaxian
"This world of sheeple has no hope!" Thus just 13 years left before extinction by AI_ Galaxian

Animavore
Nasty Hombre

Re: Disaster: Alex Jones InfoWars banned!

Post by Animavore » Fri Aug 10, 2018 11:52 am

YouTube, a private company, banning someone for breaking the contract as stated in the T&C, is not the same thing as internet censorship. Jones is still on the internet.

Jones was given ample warning from YouTube and decided to try circumvent the rules instead. I've no sympathy for him.

You're in good company with Alex Jones, though. He also like to employ melodramatic hyperbole and scare tactics.
Libertarianism: The belief that out of all the terrible things governments can do, helping people is the absolute worst.

L'Emmerdeur
About me: Yuh wust nightmaya!

Post by L'Emmerdeur » Fri Aug 10, 2018 12:20 pm

It's a false flag operation. Jones created a conspiracy to get himself banned from YouTube and is now employing internet crisis actors (you know who you are) to cry victimhood, all in the interest of selling more shoddy merchandise.

Rum
Absent Minded Processor

Post by Rum » Fri Aug 10, 2018 1:28 pm

Twitter have decided not to ban him. They obviously know the deep state needs challenging!

Scot Dutchy
About me: Dijkbeschermer

Post by Scot Dutchy » Fri Aug 10, 2018 2:52 pm

Twitter has not banned Trump either.
"Wat is het een gezellig boel hier".

Strontium Dog
About me: Navy Seals are not seals

Post by Strontium Dog » Fri Aug 10, 2018 3:51 pm

InfoWars bans people who break its terms and conditions too, so this situation has created some hilarious hypocrisy.
100% verifiable facts or your money back. Anti-fascist. Enemy of woo - theistic or otherwise. Cloth is not an antiviral. Imagination and fantasy is no substitute for tangible reality. Wishing doesn't make it real.

"If liberty means anything at all, it means the right to tell people what they do not want to hear" - George Orwell

"I would remind you that extremism in the defense of liberty is no vice! And let me remind you also that moderation in the pursuit of justice is no virtue!" - Barry Goldwater

NineBerry
Tame Wolf

Post by NineBerry » Fri Aug 10, 2018 4:44 pm

The New York Times has declined to my publish my essay on how to correctly fold t shirts. It's Orwellian Internet Censorship!

Strontium Dog
About me: Navy Seals are not seals

Post by Strontium Dog » Fri Aug 10, 2018 8:43 pm

Strontium Dog wrote:
Fri Aug 10, 2018 3:51 pm
InfoWars bans people who break its terms and conditions too, so this situation has created some hilarious hypocrisy.
Here we go, this is their Ts&Cs.

Priceless.
100% verifiable facts or your money back. Anti-fascist. Enemy of woo - theistic or otherwise. Cloth is not an antiviral. Imagination and fantasy is no substitute for tangible reality. Wishing doesn't make it real.

"If liberty means anything at all, it means the right to tell people what they do not want to hear" - George Orwell

"I would remind you that extremism in the defense of liberty is no vice! And let me remind you also that moderation in the pursuit of justice is no virtue!" - Barry Goldwater

Hermit
About me: Cantankerous grump

Post by Hermit » Sat Aug 11, 2018 12:31 am

I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein’s brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops. - Stephen J. Gould

Galaxian

Post by Galaxian » Sat Aug 11, 2018 1:11 pm

A typical reason why Alex Jones has been banned. Infact CNN, MSNBC, CBS, etc, openly admit it. How? By slandering Alex Jones as the "conspiracy theorist' who denies 9.11, etc. Just blatant spin & propaganda. And people simply swallow the official lies.

That's why Galaxian KNOWS: "There is NO hope for this world. NONE whatsoever!"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jHx59GcKkaM

As you saw, that video was made almost 7 years ago. Notice how optimistic they are about "The people are waking up!". No mate, Galaxian can hear them snoring.

The people never woke up for any previous program to mentally imprison them. Nor did they in September 2001, or 2011, nor now, on this forum. And this is 'supposed' to be a 'rational' forum! :funny: Only 17 years to go... :biggrin:
The true seeker looks for the truth wherever it may be and readily accepts it, without shame, without hope for reward and without fear of punishment._Sam Nejad
There's no Mercy. There's no Justice. There is only Natural Selection! _Galaxian
The more important a news item, the more likely that it's a hidden agenda disinformation_Galaxian
"This world of sheeple has no hope!" Thus just 13 years left before extinction by AI_ Galaxian

Rum
Absent Minded Processor

Post by Rum » Sat Aug 11, 2018 2:05 pm

Why don't you go away you utter fool.

Brian Peacock
Tipping cows since 1946
About me: Ablate me:

Post by Brian Peacock » Sat Aug 11, 2018 4:31 pm

Galaxian wrote:
Fri Aug 10, 2018 11:45 am
Surprised that no one has picked up on this worst thing to happen to USA this year, even this decade: Alex Jones/InfoWars/PrisonPlanet has been banned from virtually all popular platforms.
I think you need to reign in the hyperbole a bit there mate. It makes you come across as a bit, you know, unbalanced in your outlook.
Rationalia relies on voluntary donations. There is no obligation of course, but if you value this place and want to see it continue please consider making a small donation towards the forum's running costs.
Details on how to do that can be found here.

"It isn't necessary to imagine the world ending in fire or ice.
There are two other possibilities: one is paperwork, and the other is nostalgia."

Frank Zappa

"This is how humanity ends; bickering over the irrelevant."
Clinton Huxley » 21 Jun 2012 » 14:10:36 GMT

Brian Peacock
Tipping cows since 1946
About me: Ablate me:

Post by Brian Peacock » Sat Aug 11, 2018 4:34 pm

Rationalia relies on voluntary donations. There is no obligation of course, but if you value this place and want to see it continue please consider making a small donation towards the forum's running costs.
Details on how to do that can be found here.

"It isn't necessary to imagine the world ending in fire or ice.
There are two other possibilities: one is paperwork, and the other is nostalgia."

Frank Zappa

"This is how humanity ends; bickering over the irrelevant."
Clinton Huxley » 21 Jun 2012 » 14:10:36 GMT

Rum
Absent Minded Processor

Post by Rum » Sat Aug 11, 2018 5:24 pm

Brian Peacock wrote:
Sat Aug 11, 2018 4:31 pm
Galaxian wrote:
I think you need to reign in the hyperbole a bit there mate. It makes you come across as a bit, you know, unbalanced in your outlook.
:lol:

Galaxian

Post by Galaxian » Sun Aug 12, 2018 9:24 am

:shock: :shock:
Brian Peacock wrote:
Sat Aug 11, 2018 4:31 pm
Galaxian wrote:
When the United States engages in book burning, as it is doing more & more, then I consider that to be the worst thing that has happened.
The evidence is staring you in the face, but you dare not see it. Here you go:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jHx59GcKkaM
:shock:

Within a day of posting the above critical, analytical video, it is banned. You find that somewhat boring? :bored:
Keep on dreaming. You'll wake up with a start, when a bucket of cold water is thrown on you (or maybe not).
But you're not alone. 90%+ of the human population is in your camp; vacuous, disinterested, naive, gullible...
As they say: "You can lead a sheeple to knowledge, but you can't make it think!" :flog: