US Election 2020

L'Emmerdeur
About me: Yuh wust nightmaya!

Re: US Election 2020

Post by L'Emmerdeur » Tue Jun 01, 2021 6:49 am

The ever-lovin' loony-tune shitbird General Michael Flynn has decided that he should just lie about what the video clearly shows that he said.
Let me be VERY CLEAR - There is NO reason whatsoever for any coup in America, and I do not and have not at any time called for any action of that sort.
Any reporting of any other belief by me is a boldface fabrication based on twisted reporting at a lively panel at a conference of Patriotic Americans who love this country, just as I do.
I am no stranger to media manipulating my words and therefore let me repeat my response to a question asked at the conference: There is no reason it (a coup) should happen here (in America).

[source]

L'Emmerdeur

Post by L'Emmerdeur » Tue Jun 01, 2021 7:17 am

Seeing General Flynn's clever move, good ol' blockhead congressman Louie Gohmert is going to get in on it. A member of his staff is denying that he was at the QAnon event where General Flynn voiced his approval of a military coup in the US. Gohmert fucking spoke at the event (source).

Brian Peacock
Tipping cows since 1946
About me: Ablate me:

Post by Brian Peacock » Tue Jun 01, 2021 7:58 am

"Oh, I didn't say that [wink]. I mean, I wasn't even there [wink wink] lol."
Rationalia relies on voluntary donations. There is no obligation of course, but if you value this place and want to see it continue please consider making a small donation towards the forum's running costs.
Details on how to do that can be found here.

"It isn't necessary to imagine the world ending in fire or ice.
There are two other possibilities: one is paperwork, and the other is nostalgia."

Frank Zappa

"This is how humanity ends; bickering over the irrelevant."
Clinton Huxley » 21 Jun 2012 » 14:10:36 GMT

pErvinalia
On the good stuff
About me: Spelling 'were' 'where'

Post by pErvinalia » Tue Jun 01, 2021 8:02 am

Lying is second nature to these people.
Sent from my penis using wankertalk.
"The Western world is fucking awesome because of mostly white men" - DaveDodo007.
"Socialized medicine is just exactly as morally defensible as gassing and cooking Jews" - Seth. Yes, he really did say that..
"Seth you are a boon to this community" - Cunt.
"I am seriously thinking of going on a spree killing" - Svartalf.

Hermit
About me: Cantankerous grump

Post by Hermit » Tue Jun 01, 2021 8:38 am

L'Emmerdeur wrote:
Tue Jun 01, 2021 6:49 am
The ever-lovin' loony-tune shitbird General Michael Flynn has decided that he should just lie about what the video clearly shows that he said.
Let me be VERY CLEAR - There is NO reason whatsoever for any coup in America, and I do not and have not at any time called for any action of that sort.
Any reporting of any other belief by me is a boldface fabrication based on twisted reporting at a lively panel at a conference of Patriotic Americans who love this country, just as I do.
I am no stranger to media manipulating my words and therefore let me repeat my response to a question asked at the conference: There is no reason it (a coup) should happen here (in America).

[source]
Well, yes. Of course. Let me explain. The question was: "I wanna know why, what happened in Minnemar (sic) can't happen here." Flynn immediately recalled the headline Fossil fuel giants cut payments to junta and saw no reason why it can't happen in the US.
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein’s brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops. - Stephen J. Gould

Tero
Just saying
About me: 15-32-25

Post by Tero » Tue Jun 01, 2021 7:08 pm

503BD20B-E58B-44E7-AD34-964C807E4DD6.png
https://esapolitics.blogspot.com
http://esabirdsne.blogspot.com/
Said Peter...what you're requesting just isn't my bag
Said Daemon, who's sorry too, but y'see we didn't have no choice
And our hands they are many and we'd be of one voice
We've come all the way from Wigan to get up and state
Our case for survival before it's too late

Turn stone to bread, said Daemon Duncetan
Turn stone to bread right away...

JimC
The sentimental bloke
About me: To be serious about gin requires years of dedicated research.

Post by JimC » Tue Jun 01, 2021 9:14 pm

So, that's the date for the military coup, eh...
Nurse, where the fuck's my cardigan?
And my gin!

L'Emmerdeur

Post by L'Emmerdeur » Tue Jun 01, 2021 9:16 pm

Good. Then the Democrats can finally get to that third impeachment that our leftie member from the North keeps banging on about. :teef:

NineBerry
Tame Wolf

Post by NineBerry » Wed Jun 02, 2021 2:10 am

20210602_041008.jpg

Sean Hayden
Microagressor
About me: recovering humanist

Post by Sean Hayden » Wed Jun 02, 2021 2:14 am

He lost to sleepy Joe.

pErvinalia
On the good stuff
About me: Spelling 'were' 'where'

Post by pErvinalia » Wed Jun 02, 2021 3:37 am

What a loser. Sad.
Sent from my penis using wankertalk.
"The Western world is fucking awesome because of mostly white men" - DaveDodo007.
"Socialized medicine is just exactly as morally defensible as gassing and cooking Jews" - Seth. Yes, he really did say that..
"Seth you are a boon to this community" - Cunt.
"I am seriously thinking of going on a spree killing" - Svartalf.

Sean Hayden
Microagressor
About me: recovering humanist

Post by Sean Hayden » Wed Jun 02, 2021 3:52 am

So sad.

Brian Peacock
Tipping cows since 1946
About me: Ablate me:

Post by Brian Peacock » Wed Jun 02, 2021 10:15 pm

A lot of people... smart people... the smartest people actually... so smart... so smart... A lot of smart people are saying the election was stolen... that the election was rigged... .... ... you've heard it, I've heard it... we've all heard it... and when smart people are saying things like this, well... well we should probably pay attention... because there might be something in it.
Rationalia relies on voluntary donations. There is no obligation of course, but if you value this place and want to see it continue please consider making a small donation towards the forum's running costs.
Details on how to do that can be found here.

"It isn't necessary to imagine the world ending in fire or ice.
There are two other possibilities: one is paperwork, and the other is nostalgia."

Frank Zappa

"This is how humanity ends; bickering over the irrelevant."
Clinton Huxley » 21 Jun 2012 » 14:10:36 GMT

Joe

Post by Joe » Wed Jun 02, 2021 11:06 pm

I remember those "smartest people."

"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein
"Wisdom requires a flexible mind." - Dan Carlin
"If you vote for idiots, idiots will run the country." - Dr. Kori Schake

L'Emmerdeur

Post by L'Emmerdeur » Sat Jul 03, 2021 6:00 am

The ultimate dealmaker manque, trying to make deals to fuck democracy. And failing. But law and order! And freedom, don't forget the freedom!

'Arizona Republicans faced pressure from Trump and allies following election, records show'
Newly released records show the top Republicans in Arizona’s largest county dodged calls from Donald Trump and his allies in the aftermath of the 2020 election, as the then-president sought to prevent the certification of Joe Biden’s victory in key battleground states.

The records from Maricopa county, first obtained by the Arizona Republic, shed light on another state where Trump, his attorneys and others mounted a behind-the-scenes pressure campaign on Republican officials overseeing elections. Days before Congress certified Biden’s win on 6 January, Trump pressed Georgia secretary of state Brad Raffensperger to find enough votes to overturn Biden’s win there.

Trump tried to reach Clint Hickman, then the chairman of the Maricopa county board of supervisors, on 3 January, shortly before midnight in Washington and hours after news broke of Trump’s call with Raffensperger, the records show.

“Hello, sir. This is the White House operator I was calling to let you know that the president’s available to take your call if you’re free,” the White House operator said in a voicemail. “If you could please give us a call back, sir, that’d be great. You have a good evening.”

Hickman told The Arizona Republic that he did not return the phone call. He said he presumed Trump would try to pressure him to change election results or discuss election conspiracies as he had done with Raffensperger.

“I’m not going to tape a president, so I’m not going to talk to a president. I didn’t want to have a very rough call to my home on a Sunday night,“ Hickman told the newspaper.

Hickman and the rest of the board of supervisors, which is controlled 4-1 by Republicans, have aggressively defended the vote count in Maricopa county, which includes Phoenix and 60% of Arizona’s voters. They have maintained the outcome was not affected by fraud or irregularities.