All Things Trump

Scot Dutchy
About me: Dijkbeschermer

Re: All Things Trump

Post by Scot Dutchy » Thu Jun 21, 2018 7:55 am

Brian Peacock wrote:
Thu Jun 21, 2018 7:48 am
People complaining about illegal child migrants don't want to show what’s happening in Congress, where the Democrats want to open the borders and let everybody pour in because they put immigrants before American citizens. What the hell is going on with that?
The story according to Trump.
"Wat is het een gezellig boel hier".

Seabass
About me: Pluviophile

Post by Seabass » Thu Jun 21, 2018 8:38 am

Christ, what a manbaby. This idiot is president. :fp:

Frustrated Trump threw Starburst toward Merkel at G7 summit, witness says: 'Here, Angela, don't say I never gave you anything'
President Trump tossed Starburst candy at German Chancellor Angela Merkel during the G7 summit, according to a witness.

Eurasia Group President Ian Bremmer said Merkel and Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau cornered Trump into signing a rules-based international order — and the President was not happy.

“Trump was sitting there with his arms crossed, clearly not liking the fact that he felt like they were ganging up on him,” Bremmer said on “CBS This Morning.”

“Eventually he agreed. He said, okay I’ll sign it.

“At that point he stood up, he put his hand in his suit jacket pocket and he took two Starburst candies out, threw them on the table, and said to Merkel, ‘Here, Angela, don’t say I never gave you anything,'” Bremmer explained.

The moment came during a tense exchange captured memorably in a photo of Trump, arms folded, surrounded by European allies.

Bremmer said the exchange showed Trump’s “emotional state.”

Trump eventually removed his name from the order.
"Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities." —Voltaire
"They want to take away your hamburgers. This is what Stalin dreamt about but never achieved." —Sebastian Gorka

pErvinalia
On the good stuff
About me: Spelling 'were' 'where'

Post by pErvinalia » Thu Jun 21, 2018 8:42 am

The stock market is up, so it's all good that you've got a manbaby for president.
Sent from my penis using wankertalk.
"The Western world is fucking awesome because of mostly white men" - DaveDodo007.
"Socialized medicine is just exactly as morally defensible as gassing and cooking Jews" - Seth. Yes, he really did say that..
"Seth you are a boon to this community" - Cunt.
"I am seriously thinking of going on a spree killing" - Svartalf.

L'Emmerdeur
About me: Yuh wust nightmaya!

Post by L'Emmerdeur » Thu Jun 21, 2018 9:04 am

In regards to putting children in separate facilities the 'but Obama did it too!' narrative is dishonest. The Obama administration did not have a policy of separating children from their undocumented parents when they were apprehended together. The only children kept in separate facilities were those who had crossed the border unaccompanied by parents. That is not to excuse the policies used by the Obama administration, because they were fairly draconian already and highly criticised by immigration experts and people on the left.

Scot Dutchy
About me: Dijkbeschermer

Post by Scot Dutchy » Thu Jun 21, 2018 9:08 am

Look Trump is always lying but no one is calling him out or too late. His supporters do not believe anyone else.
"Wat is het een gezellig boel hier".

pErvinalia
On the good stuff

Post by pErvinalia » Thu Jun 21, 2018 10:16 am

L'Emmerdeur wrote:
Thu Jun 21, 2018 9:04 am
In regards to putting children in separate facilities the 'but Obama did it too!' narrative is dishonest. The Obama administration did not have a policy of separating children from their undocumented parents when they were apprehended together. The only children kept in separate facilities were those who had crossed the border unaccompanied by parents. That is not to excuse the policies used by the Obama administration, because they were fairly draconian already and highly criticised by immigration experts and people on the left.
You know you blokes didn't criticize Obama. You're lying.

:whistle:
"The Western world is fucking awesome because of mostly white men" - DaveDodo007.
"Socialized medicine is just exactly as morally defensible as gassing and cooking Jews" - Seth. Yes, he really did say that..

Tero
Just saying
About me: 15-32-25

Post by Tero » Thu Jun 21, 2018 12:00 pm

Trump supporters discuss little monkeys in cages
https://twitter.com/stonecold2050/statu ... 2103727104
https://esapolitics.blogspot.com
http://esabirdsne.blogspot.com/
Said Peter...what you're requesting just isn't my bag
Said Daemon, who's sorry too, but y'see we didn't have no choice
And our hands they are many and we'd be of one voice
We've come all the way from Wigan to get up and state
Our case for survival before it's too late

Turn stone to bread, said Daemon Duncetan
Turn stone to bread right away...

Forty Two
About me: I am the grammar snob about whom your mother warned you.

Post by Forty Two » Thu Jun 21, 2018 1:02 pm

Seabass wrote:
Thu Jun 21, 2018 12:37 am
Forty Two wrote:
Wed Jun 20, 2018 5:59 pm
While this is really being overblown,
I'm sure NSDAP supporters said that about Kristallnacht.
Oh, indeed, it's a fair comparison. Brownshirts and German civilians breaking Jewish shop windows, attacking, beating and even murdering Jews, leaving cities littered with shards of broken glass, that's exactly what's going on in the United States right now. No exaggeration at all. In fact, it's an understatement.

Seabass wrote:
Thu Jun 21, 2018 12:37 am
I think Trump saw an opportunity here to twist legislative arms and to get them to put together a comprehensive immigration reform bill.
He did it because HE IS A CALLOUS, MONSTROUS, CRUEL LUMP OF DOG EXCREMENT.
You've been watching too much Rachel Maddow.
“When I was in college, I took a terrorism class. ... The thing that was interesting in the class was every time the professor said ‘Al Qaeda’ his shoulders went up, But you know, it is that you don’t say ‘America’ with an intensity, you don’t say ‘England’ with the intensity. You don’t say ‘the army’ with the intensity,” she continued. “... But you say these names [Al Qaeda] because you want that word to carry weight. You want it to be something.” - Ilhan Omar

Forty Two

Post by Forty Two » Thu Jun 21, 2018 1:06 pm

Scot Dutchy wrote:
Thu Jun 21, 2018 9:08 am
Look Trump is always lying but no one is calling him out or too late. His supporters do not believe anyone else.
No one is calling Trump out? Are you mad? 90% of the media is fixated with ridiculing Trump at every turn, and it doesn't even have to be legitimate criticism. Calling him out? There is nothing they don't call him out for.
“When I was in college, I took a terrorism class. ... The thing that was interesting in the class was every time the professor said ‘Al Qaeda’ his shoulders went up, But you know, it is that you don’t say ‘America’ with an intensity, you don’t say ‘England’ with the intensity. You don’t say ‘the army’ with the intensity,” she continued. “... But you say these names [Al Qaeda] because you want that word to carry weight. You want it to be something.” - Ilhan Omar

pErvinalia
On the good stuff

Post by pErvinalia » Thu Jun 21, 2018 2:01 pm

Calling him out isn't a problem. The problem is that his supporters don't give a shit. Trump can do no wrong, even when lying his arse off.

Forty Two

Post by Forty Two » Thu Jun 21, 2018 2:18 pm

That's not much different than Democrat supporters. Neither side budges, because no matter what offense their team makes, the other team is always worse.

But, haven't we seen how Trump can't win again? He doesn't have enough supporters. He's the "least popular President ever" http://www.newsweek.com/trump-brags-abo ... oll-710506

He's the least popular President in the history of political polling - https://www.independent.co.uk/news/worl ... 04246.html

The media are now in a non-stop frenzy of calling him Hitler, a Nazi, and declaring that his policies are the same as Auschwitz, Dachau, Birkenau, etc. You have major media figures pretending to cry on camera, because of the horrors they see.

You can see the politics of this clear as day - the media were throwing conniption fits over the separation of children from parents who have committed offenses by crossing illegally at the border. They throw no fits when American citizen parents are jailed for offenses and children are separated from them, but that's another issue....

...so, Trump issues an executive order which says that the families will not be separated, and they can be detained together. Problem solved, yes? No. All over the major media we see that because the Trump administration prosecutes illegal border crossers at a 100 percent rate, they are now complaining that families will be detained at all — even if they’re detained together. The implicit assertion is that people who cross the border illegally shouldn’t be detained. LOL.

They can all stop their sanctimonious bullshit. Fucking poseurs.

Tero
Just saying

Post by Tero » Thu Jun 21, 2018 2:41 pm

"They can all stop their sanctimonious bullshit. Fucking poseurs."
right
Trump: infesting immigrants

sanctimonious shit from "fake news"
https://twitter.com/thehill/status/1009772187794989061

Tero
Just saying

Post by Tero » Thu Jun 21, 2018 3:17 pm

He can’t make deals:
The expected failure of both (immigration) measures is also a setback for Trump, who pitched himself to voters as the world’s greatest dealmaker. Not only does the exercise make the president look weak, the collapse of the bill will undercut his message of blaming Democrats for problems at the border. Republicans can’t get on the same page themselves.

Forty Two

Post by Forty Two » Thu Jun 21, 2018 3:21 pm

Tero wrote:
Thu Jun 21, 2018 2:41 pm
"They can all stop their sanctimonious bullshit. Fucking poseurs."
right
Trump: infesting immigrants

sanctimonious shit from "fake news"
https://twitter.com/thehill/status/1009772187794989061
That report states that the conduct was in some cases going on for "years." Who was President two years go?

Here's the Complaint - https://www.wileyrein.com/assets/htmldo ... plaint.pdf - the Plaintiff arrived in July, 2015 - three years ago. "On April 15, 2016, Doe was transferred to SVJC, a “secure” facility, allegedly due to his violent and threatening behavior. Doe has been continuously detained at SVJC since that time." The allegations are that since 2015, he was subjected to threatening and violent treatment, and that he was not provided the mental health treatment he needed.

I wonder why they were detained in 2015 and 2016 and early 2017? Why wouldn't they have just been released by the good, upstanding administration at the time? Maybe they should have been released to human traffickers. https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/did-o ... affickers/

Forty Two

Post by Forty Two » Thu Jun 21, 2018 3:22 pm

Tero wrote:
Thu Jun 21, 2018 3:17 pm
He can’t make deals:
The expected failure of both (immigration) measures is also a setback for Trump, who pitched himself to voters as the world’s greatest dealmaker. Not only does the exercise make the president look weak, the collapse of the bill will undercut his message of blaming Democrats for problems at the border. Republicans can’t get on the same page themselves.
Plagiarism!