All Things Trump

Brian Peacock
Tipping cows since 1946
About me: Ablate me:

Re: All Things Trump

Post by Brian Peacock » Sat May 26, 2018 7:09 am

Seabass wrote:Louie Gohmert is in all likelyhood the dumbest person in congress.

They're a pretty brazen bunch it seems - but the "He hates us but loves Muslim terrorists" message will certainly trigger those already primed to distrust the FBI.
Rationalia relies on voluntary donations. There is no obligation of course, but if you value this place and want to see it continue please consider making a small donation towards the forum's running costs.
Details on how to do that can be found here.

"It isn't necessary to imagine the world ending in fire or ice.
There are two other possibilities: one is paperwork, and the other is nostalgia."

Frank Zappa

"This is how humanity ends; bickering over the irrelevant."
Clinton Huxley » 21 Jun 2012 » 14:10:36 GMT

Animavore
Nasty Hombre

Post by Animavore » Sat May 26, 2018 8:30 am

Racist Trump supporters threaten to end Netflix subscription because of deal with the Obama's.

http://uk.businessinsider.com/netflix-b ... ?r=US&IR=T

I hope they don't kowtow to these cornbread, chicken-shit, cracker mother fucked.
Libertarianism: The belief that out of all the terrible things governments can do, helping people is the absolute worst.

Brian Peacock
Tipping cows since 1946

Post by Brian Peacock » Sat May 26, 2018 11:09 am

They'll say they're boycotting Netflix to their friends but they'll keep their subscription going just to see how outraged they're supposed to be.
Rationalia relies on voluntary donations. There is no obligation of course, but if you value this place and want to see it continue please consider making a small donation towards the forum's running costs.

There are two other possibilities: one is paperwork, and the other is nostalgia."

Frank Zappa

Scot Dutchy
About me: Dijkbeschermer

Post by Scot Dutchy » Sat May 26, 2018 11:17 am

FFS Its on, its off, its on its off; its fucking on:

Donald Trump says North Korea summit with Kim Jong-un 'likely' to take place as planned, a day after cancelling it
Chaotic public utterings from White House continue as leader appears to contradict open letter he released 24 hours earlier
"Wat is het een gezellig boel hier".

Brian Peacock
Tipping cows since 1946

Post by Brian Peacock » Sat May 26, 2018 3:55 pm

He just doesn't get it does it? The face to face meeting should have been held out as a promise for the end of successful diplomatic negotiations. But Trump and lil' Kim are both such overblown narcissists they can't think any further ahead than the photo op, and after that they'll both think they have the upper hand on the other one.

Frank Zappa

Scot Dutchy

Post by Scot Dutchy » Sat May 26, 2018 4:38 pm

You dont negotiate this way but bullies never can talk.

Brian Peacock
Tipping cows since 1946

Post by Brian Peacock » Sat May 26, 2018 4:46 pm

Keep calm Scotty. Think of your blood pressure!

Frank Zappa

Scot Dutchy

Post by Scot Dutchy » Sat May 26, 2018 4:48 pm

I never forget Brian.

Galaxian
About me: Too old & too far away from the Beloved...

Post by Galaxian » Sun May 27, 2018 9:52 am

Seabass wrote:
Fri May 25, 2018 11:43 pm
Louie Gohmert is in all likelyhood the dumbest person in congress.
In fact, with the notable exception of Trey Gowdie, most members of Congress are fairly dumb. Not just slow-witted, but corrupt & self-serving.

However, this may be the first time that they are outdone by their president. Usually the president is reasonably intelligent by virtue of the winnowing process in the race to that office. But events have conspired to select a total dickhead. His IQ is somewhere around 100 (average), as proven by his lack of skill in language. It is not a deliberate dumbing down of his vocabulary & grammar, it is the actual limit of Trump's comprehension. Here is the evidence:
http://s.newsweek.com/sites/www.newswee ... mp-use.PNG

Donald Trump is at 4th grade level. That makes him functionally illiterate. He cannot understand words beyond a primary school dictionary (and probably only a few of those). In reviewing his writings and speeches, I estimate his total vocabulary amounts to only one thousand words. (Shakespeare had 14,000, Galaxian has 20,000 in English, and some thousands in other languages).

This explains why he surrounds himself with gormless sycophants, and can't assess a situation rationally before committing himself, then reversing it, then doing it again, etc. Compare his stupidity with the high intelligence and diplomacy of Putin and Xi Jinping... no contest!

But it is good news. Because Amerikkka & its malevolent hegemonistic kleptocracy will crash even faster with him there.
The true seeker looks for the truth wherever it may be and readily accepts it, without shame, without hope for reward and without fear of punishment._Sam Nejad
There's no Mercy. There's no Justice. There is only Natural Selection! _Galaxian
The more important a news item, the more likely that it's a hidden agenda disinformation_Galaxian
"This world of sheeple has no hope!" Thus just 13 years left before extinction by AI_ Galaxian

pErvinalia
On the good stuff
About me: Spelling 'were' 'where'

Post by pErvinalia » Sun May 27, 2018 9:53 am

Um, you were in love with the Don only a few months ago. You finally woken up?
Sent from my penis using wankertalk.
"The Western world is fucking awesome because of mostly white men" - DaveDodo007.
"Socialized medicine is just exactly as morally defensible as gassing and cooking Jews" - Seth. Yes, he really did say that..
"Seth you are a boon to this community" - Cunt.
"I am seriously thinking of going on a spree killing" - Svartalf.

Galaxian

Post by Galaxian » Sun May 27, 2018 10:03 am

pErvinalia wrote:
Sun May 27, 2018 9:53 am
Um, you were in love with the Don only a few months ago. You finally woken up?
Care to provide evidence? Links?
He had to win, since Hillary was a war criminal (he was not, at that time). Trump is the best Yankee president the world could hope for, he guarantees the collapse of the empire. War is inevitable, so is the isolation of the USA. :coffee:
The true seeker looks for the truth wherever it may be and readily accepts it, without shame, without hope for reward and without fear of punishment._Sam Nejad
There's no Mercy. There's no Justice. There is only Natural Selection! _Galaxian
The more important a news item, the more likely that it's a hidden agenda disinformation_Galaxian
"This world of sheeple has no hope!" Thus just 13 years left before extinction by AI_ Galaxian

Brian Peacock
Tipping cows since 1946

Post by Brian Peacock » Sun May 27, 2018 11:22 am

The election selection process doesn't winnow for intelligence, it winnows for money.

Frank Zappa

pErvinalia
On the good stuff

Post by pErvinalia » Sun May 27, 2018 11:23 am

Actually it was Putin who I was thinking of. He's a real deal fascist, not like the wannabe fascist Donald Trump. But you still loved Trump at one point, despite never being anything else other than a total incompetent freak show.
I must say, President Trump has exceeded all expectations, in a positive way. He has energy. He has a lucid presentation. And, so far, he has outwitted every traitor.
http://rationalia.com/forum/viewtopic.p ... &#p1696916
"The Western world is fucking awesome because of mostly white men" - DaveDodo007.
"Socialized medicine is just exactly as morally defensible as gassing and cooking Jews" - Seth. Yes, he really did say that..

Galaxian

Post by Galaxian » Sun May 27, 2018 12:43 pm

pErvinalia wrote:
Sun May 27, 2018 11:23 am
Actually it was Putin who I was thinking of. He's a real deal fascist, not like the wannabe fascist Donald Trump. But you still loved Trump at one point, despite never being anything else other than a total incompetent freak show.
I must say, President Trump has exceeded all expectations, in a positive way. He has energy. He has a lucid presentation. And, so far, he has outwitted every traitor.
http://rationalia.com/forum/viewtopic.p ... &#p1696916
Would have been more honest if you didn't cherry pick. Here's the full quote:

Foreigners to enter the USA is a privilage, not a right

Post by Galaxian » Thu Feb 09, 2017 9:17 am
"From the jackass judge who rescinded the Presidential order, to the congress & senate members who are senile and/or don't have a clue about history or geography, to the fake, presstitute 'media', the hidden, criminal manipulators are in full swing.
Never before has a new president been so opposed, and his enemies so rallied to destroy him, They even openly call for his assassination, with impunity, since the FBI cheers their threats of murder by not arresting those inciters to murder.
I must say, President Trump has exceeded all expectations, in a positive way. He has energy. He has a lucid presentation. And, so far, he has outwitted every traitor."

Notice it says nothing that contradicts my latest posts that you take exception to. It simply confirms, 1) The corruption & ignorance of the judge. And, 2) The connivance of Trump's enemies, and how they are more ignorant than him.

Trump did indeed exceed all expectations during the campaign, even mine. The entire establishment expected him to cave in quite early. When he didn't, they confidently forecast that he would lose the election. I said that he has energy; that is true (certainly more than Hillary!). I said that he had a lucid presentation; that too was true, especially when he started reading from the teleprompter, written by his ghost writers. I said that he had outwitted every traitor; that was obvious, except to the celebrities and main stream media.

If you're going to cherry pick Galaxian, at least understand the totality of what I'm saying; such as never trusting the US government :coffee:

pErvinalia
On the good stuff

Post by pErvinalia » Sun May 27, 2018 12:45 pm

You said "He has energy. He has a lucid presentation". He has/had nothing of the sort. He's been a disaster right from the get go.