Trump and Russia; Spasiba, Harasho!

pErvinalia
On the good stuff
About me: Spelling 'were' 'where'

Re: Trump and Russia; Spasiba, Harasho!

Post by pErvinalia » Thu Jan 17, 2019 1:25 am

Yebbut Mueller hasn't told Cunt what he's found so far.
Sent from my penis using wankertalk.
"The Western world is fucking awesome because of mostly white men" - DaveDodo007.
"Socialized medicine is just exactly as morally defensible as gassing and cooking Jews" - Seth. Yes, he really did say that..
"Seth you are a boon to this community" - Cunt.
"I am seriously thinking of going on a spree killing" - Svartalf.

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Thu Jan 17, 2019 1:29 am

Both sides are claiming he is going to jail the other.
Will it be Obama/Clinton for weaponizing the FBI? Or Trump for being guilty of treason?

Or will it be a boring, steaming pile of disappointment, after YEARS of both sides salivating over their enemies demise?
Shit, Piss, Cock, Cunt, Motherfucker, Cocksucker and Tits.
-various artists

Joe wrote:
Wed Nov 29, 2023 1:22 pm
he doesn't communicate

The 'Walsh Question' 'What Is A Woman?' I'll put an answer here when someone posts one that is clear and comprehensible, by apostates to the Faith.

Update: I've been offered one!
rainbow wrote:
Mon Nov 06, 2023 9:23 pm
It is actually quite easy. A woman has at least one X chromosome.
Strong ideas don't require censorship to survive. Weak ideas cannot survive without it.

Tero
Just saying
About me: 15-32-25

Post by Tero » Thu Jan 17, 2019 1:11 pm

The game is up. The campaign colluded. Only Trump remains outside, his kids and Jared will go to jail.
http://nymag.com/intelligencer/2019/01/ ... usion.html
Last July, Giuliani casually noted that “collusion is not a crime.” In an interview with CNN tonight, Giuliani backpedalled again: “I never said there was no collusion between the campaign or between people in the campaign. I have not. I said the president of the United States.”
https://esapolitics.blogspot.com
http://esabirdsne.blogspot.com/
Said Peter...what you're requesting just isn't my bag
Said Daemon, who's sorry too, but y'see we didn't have no choice
And our hands they are many and we'd be of one voice
We've come all the way from Wigan to get up and state
Our case for survival before it's too late

Turn stone to bread, said Daemon Duncetan
Turn stone to bread right away...

Scot Dutchy
About me: Dijkbeschermer

Post by Scot Dutchy » Thu Jan 17, 2019 1:16 pm

Like Trump he is an idiot.
"Wat is het een gezellig boel hier".

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Thu Jan 17, 2019 3:51 pm

Any second now, your conspiracy theory will come to fruition! Then you'll get to tell everyone 'I told you so'!

That should feel great for you. ANY time now.
-various artists

Joe wrote:
he doesn't communicate

The 'Walsh Question' 'What Is A Woman?' I'll put an answer here when someone posts one that is clear and comprehensible, by apostates to the Faith.

rainbow wrote:
Strong ideas don't require censorship to survive. Weak ideas cannot survive without it.

Brian Peacock
Tipping cows since 1946
About me: Ablate me:

Post by Brian Peacock » Thu Jan 17, 2019 5:19 pm

Cunt wrote:
Wed Jan 16, 2019 11:20 pm
How much was spent by Mueller, and what does he have to show for it?

Seems like it was money well spent (according to Dems)

It's all producing NOTHING so far. Everyone is accused of being a criminal cabal, by everyone else. It's all bullshit.

Of course, you can make anyone sound bad by investigating them over and over.

If he did bad things, don't you think they would be easier to find and display?

Is Trump a criminal mastermind, outfoxing all law enforcement agencies? Or is he an idiot?
When did we start charging, prosecuting, convicting, and sentencing those who break the law only when you think it's cost-effective to do so? I think I missed the memo. :tea:

And besides, the Mueller investigation could actually turn a profit.
Rationalia relies on voluntary donations. There is no obligation of course, but if you value this place and want to see it continue please consider making a small donation towards the forum's running costs.
Details on how to do that can be found here.

"It isn't necessary to imagine the world ending in fire or ice.
There are two other possibilities: one is paperwork, and the other is nostalgia."

Frank Zappa

"This is how humanity ends; bickering over the irrelevant."
Clinton Huxley » 21 Jun 2012 » 14:10:36 GMT

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Thu Jan 17, 2019 5:34 pm

Well, I just think that if it IS a bullshit investigation, started by his political opponents for dishonest reasons, then the cost is actually relevant.

Of course, it depends on which conspiracy theory turns out to be a bullshit conpsiracy theory, and which turns out to be true.
-various artists

Joe wrote:
he doesn't communicate

rainbow wrote:

Brian Peacock
Tipping cows since 1946
About me: Ablate me:

Post by Brian Peacock » Thu Jan 17, 2019 5:54 pm

So first you said it wouldn't turn anything up, until it was point out that it actually had turned up 32 individuals and three companies, so far.

Then you said it was a waste of money to produce NOTHING - after seemingly forgetting that it has produced SOMETHING after all - and now it turns out it will probably cover its costs, and then some.

Now you say the money is irrelevant. Which I guess mean that your previous comments were as well, eh?
Rationalia relies on voluntary donations. There is no obligation of course, but if you value this place and want to see it continue please consider making a small donation towards the forum's running costs.
Details on how to do that can be found here.

"It isn't necessary to imagine the world ending in fire or ice.
There are two other possibilities: one is paperwork, and the other is nostalgia."

Frank Zappa

"This is how humanity ends; bickering over the irrelevant."
Clinton Huxley » 21 Jun 2012 » 14:10:36 GMT

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Thu Jan 17, 2019 6:17 pm

Brian Peacock wrote:
Thu Jan 17, 2019 5:54 pm
So first you said it wouldn't turn anything up, until it was point out that it actually had turned up 32 individuals and three companies, so far.
Plus a lot of corrupt fuckers being pulled out of the FBI.

See, what I think would happen, if both sides got into a pissing contest flavoured with 'find corruption', is that both would find PLENTY of corruption on each other, both would claim they had found corruption on the other side, and both would claim victory at the end.

Do you disagree with that?

Do you think there is a clear marker which will point to one side of this being 'right'? Or is it more likely a mess with assholes on both sides going down?

Then you said it was a waste of money to produce NOTHING - after seemingly forgetting that it has produced SOMETHING after all - and now it turns out it will probably cover its costs, and then some.
If this was a bullshit investigation (as it seems to be, as it was based on the Steele dossier, which has been discredited) then it was a bullshit investigation wasting money for Obama and company. Then it is a waste.

If it finds that Trump really did the crime they were looking for, then it will have been money well spent.

Now you say the money is irrelevant. Which I guess mean that your previous comments were as well, eh?
Mostly. I find that both sides are claiming about the same thing. Team Trump is insistent that this will lead to military tribunals, 'Crooked Hillary' and Hussein will be tried as traitors. Team Democrats are basically saying the same thing.

I know you are sure Team Trump are the worst of these two groups of criminals, but why wouldn't you give more time to examining the other side then?

I am a leftie. Have been my whole life. Until fairly recently, I soaked up mostly news I agreed with. Since I've started taking in the other side, my opinions have changed a fair amount.

Why not look into qanon, instead of letting your media channels do it for you, and see what you really think about it?

I still think it's hilarious that no-one dares ask Trump or his media lady about it directly. It's a running joke among the 'qanon' students, that asking the question would be too damaging to their bullshits, because people would go look into it, and find too much wrong with the main media narrative.

Myself, I hope Trump wins again and again, until the Dems realize why they lost.

By the way, are there really more registered voters than there are citizens, in some California districts? I guess the Judicial Watch case will have to go through the courts, but while it does, we should treat it the same way this investigation of Trump - assume guilt, hammer home the guilty message, and predict guilt before the case concludes.

I mean, unless a clear media bias exists, in which case that won't happen.

What about Broward County Florida? The cartoon villian who was in charge got canned, then reinstated. The sheriff got fired, I don't know what the hell is happening, but when I saw the vote-counters on video hiding their activities from the cameraman, I decided that something seemed fishy.

But there isn't any voter fraud, according to one side. There is rampant voter fraud, according to the other side.

For myself, I would look at who was opposing clear identification of voters. If only one side is doing that, it isn't conclusive, but it starts to make one side look suspicious.
-various artists

Joe wrote:
he doesn't communicate

rainbow wrote:

JimC
The sentimental bloke
About me: To be serious about gin requires years of dedicated research.

Post by JimC » Thu Jan 17, 2019 9:17 pm

Cunt wrote:
Thu Jan 17, 2019 3:51 pm
Any second now, your conspiracy theory will come to fruition! Then you'll get to tell everyone 'I told you so'!

Seriously, this "anytime now" bullshit is old, tired and boring. It contributes nothing to rational debate about Trump or anything in US politics (at least 42 attempts to make rational, pro-Trump arguments, as difficult as that may be...).

Give it a rest, for fuck's sake... :roll:
Nurse, where the fuck's my cardigan?
And my gin!

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Thu Jan 17, 2019 9:28 pm

JimC wrote:
Thu Jan 17, 2019 9:17 pm
Cunt wrote:

Seriously, this "anytime now" bullshit is old, tired and boring. It contributes nothing to rational debate about Trump or anything in US politics (at least 42 attempts to make rational, pro-Trump arguments, as difficult as that may be...).

You are so anti-Trump trigger-able, it's funny how hard you focus on HALF of what I said.

BOTH sides are doing this...both sides insisting that ANYtime now, if you just wait patiently, justice will be done.

Reminds me of the god-botherers, and their 'second coming' bullshit.

Because as long as everyone just sits patiently, nothing will happen.

I'm accused of being a Trump supporter, but really, I'm just opposing derangement. If you could direct me to the rational Trump supporters you know, I would be glad to learn better.

Of course, none of them could be rational...you MUST be correct about everything, and he MUST be wrong about everything.

See, maybe both sides are full of shit, but one is painted as bigoted a little more than the other.

Would you even admit if Trump did something good? Would you tell anyone to stop treating him like a convicted felon, before the charges are laid?
-various artists

Joe wrote:
he doesn't communicate

rainbow wrote:

pErvinalia
On the good stuff

Post by pErvinalia » Thu Jan 17, 2019 10:52 pm

Cunt wrote:
Any second now, your conspiracy theory will come to fruition!
You forget, it's actually you who is peddling a conspiracy theory.
"The Western world is fucking awesome because of mostly white men" - DaveDodo007.
"Socialized medicine is just exactly as morally defensible as gassing and cooking Jews" - Seth. Yes, he really did say that..

pErvinalia
On the good stuff

Post by pErvinalia » Thu Jan 17, 2019 10:56 pm

JimC wrote:
Thu Jan 17, 2019 9:17 pm
Cunt wrote:

Not to mention that it has been pointed out to him multiple times that these sorts of investigations take time. Similar investigations have taken considerably longer than this one.

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Thu Jan 17, 2019 11:13 pm

pErvinalia wrote:
Thu Jan 17, 2019 10:52 pm
Cunt wrote:
Any second now, your conspiracy theory will come to fruition!
You forget, it's actually you who is peddling a conspiracy theory.
No YOU!

By the way, how many conspiracy theories have come true in the last few decades? Do you think Edith Wilson was the first female US president? Or was that conspiracy theory hogwash?
-various artists

Joe wrote:
he doesn't communicate

rainbow wrote:

Tero
Just saying
About me: 15-32-25

Post by Tero » Fri Jan 18, 2019 1:44 am

trump boris natasha.jpg
https://esapolitics.blogspot.com
http://esabirdsne.blogspot.com/
Said Peter...what you're requesting just isn't my bag
Said Daemon, who's sorry too, but y'see we didn't have no choice
And our hands they are many and we'd be of one voice
We've come all the way from Wigan to get up and state