Donald is here to stay, now what? Cursing and swearing OK

Brian Peacock
Tipping cows since 1946
About me: Ablate me:

Re: Donald is here to stay, now what? Cursing and swearing O

Post by Brian Peacock » Tue Dec 12, 2017 11:42 am

:hehe:
Rationalia relies on voluntary donations. There is no obligation of course, but if you value this place and want to see it continue please consider making a small donation towards the forum's running costs.
Details on how to do that can be found here.

"It isn't necessary to imagine the world ending in fire or ice.
There are two other possibilities: one is paperwork, and the other is nostalgia."

Frank Zappa

"This is how humanity ends; bickering over the irrelevant."
Clinton Huxley » 21 Jun 2012 » 14:10:36 GMT

Tero
Just saying
About me: 15-32-25

Post by Tero » Tue Dec 12, 2017 2:52 pm

Pussy grabbing does not matter as it was LONG before election
https://www.pbs.org/newshour/politics/w ... enate-race

Tero
Just saying

Post by Tero » Tue Dec 12, 2017 6:25 pm

Trum never met his accusers. And when he met them, he did not fondle them. Because there are witnesses!
:funny:

Brian Peacock
Tipping cows since 1946

Post by Brian Peacock » Tue Dec 12, 2017 7:17 pm

Yeah, but when you're a star you can just start kissing them - and they let you do it. You can grab 'em by the pussy.
Rationalia relies on voluntary donations. There is no obligation of course, but if you value this place and want to see it continue please consider making a small donation towards the forum's running costs.

There are two other possibilities: one is paperwork, and the other is nostalgia."

Frank Zappa

Forty Two
About me: I am the grammar snob about whom your mother warned you.

Post by Forty Two » Tue Dec 12, 2017 7:51 pm

Tero wrote:Pussy grabbing does not matter as it was LONG before election
Indeed, just ask Bill Clinton voters. They elected an alleged rapist, and didn't even bat an eye.

The allegations against Trump are from the 1980s. What are we supposed to do with a lady who says that Trump fondled her against her will in the first class cabin of a commercial flight, with stewardesses and cabin crew all around?
“When I was in college, I took a terrorism class. ... The thing that was interesting in the class was every time the professor said ‘Al Qaeda’ his shoulders went up, But you know, it is that you don’t say ‘America’ with an intensity, you don’t say ‘England’ with the intensity. You don’t say ‘the army’ with the intensity,” she continued. “... But you say these names [Al Qaeda] because you want that word to carry weight. You want it to be something.” - Ilhan Omar

Forty Two
About me: I am the grammar snob about whom your mother warned you.

Post by Forty Two » Tue Dec 12, 2017 7:52 pm

Brian Peacock wrote:Yeah, but when you're a star you can just start kissing them - and they let you do it. You can grab 'em by the pussy.
To let = to not prevent; to allow; to permit.
“When I was in college, I took a terrorism class. ... The thing that was interesting in the class was every time the professor said ‘Al Qaeda’ his shoulders went up, But you know, it is that you don’t say ‘America’ with an intensity, you don’t say ‘England’ with the intensity. You don’t say ‘the army’ with the intensity,” she continued. “... But you say these names [Al Qaeda] because you want that word to carry weight. You want it to be something.” - Ilhan Omar

Tero
Just saying

Post by Tero » Tue Dec 12, 2017 8:04 pm

Forty Two wrote:
Tero wrote:Pussy grabbing does not matter as it was LONG before election
Indeed, just ask Bill Clinton voters. They elected an alleged rapist, and didn't even bat an eye.

The allegations against Trump are from the 1980s. What are we supposed to do with a lady who says that Trump fondled her against her will in the first class cabin of a commercial flight, with stewardesses and cabin crew all around?
Fine, put Bill and Trump in the same low security prison. I don’t need Bill. Or Hillary.

Brian Peacock
Tipping cows since 1946

Post by Brian Peacock » Tue Dec 12, 2017 9:06 pm

Forty Two wrote:
Brian Peacock wrote:Yeah, but when you're a star you can just start kissing them - and they let you do it. You can grab 'em by the pussy.
You're making excuses for forcing one's attention on another on account of one's own perceived status in relation to that person. Do you think to 'just start kissing' someone is OK: someone who's just a casual acquaintance, someone you employ perhpas, or someone you just happen to be in close proximity to? If you 'just start kissing' someone in those circumstances, without forewarning or consent, are they really letting you, allowing you, permitting you to do that simply because they didn't have the means to foresee or prevent it? You've clearly never been on the wrong end of unwanted sexual attention, harassment or abuse, so do you want to have a little think about my remarks and get back to me on those question, or would you rather just move on and pretend you didn't post that ill-considered remark?

Frank Zappa

Tero
Just saying

Post by Tero » Tue Dec 12, 2017 10:23 pm

The rapist (sex with minor) Moore and Trump, sex with minor prostitutes and assault on adults, are current politicians. Hillary and Bill are history. So is Ted Kennedy. You do not get to do what aboutism with past politicians when we discuss current ones. You get to use Franken.

pErvinalia
On the good stuff
About me: Spelling 'were' 'where'

Post by pErvinalia » Wed Dec 13, 2017 1:13 am

Forty Two wrote:
Good to know that you can just grab someone by the pussy whenever you want.
Sent from my penis using wankertalk.
"The Western world is fucking awesome because of mostly white men" - DaveDodo007.
"Socialized medicine is just exactly as morally defensible as gassing and cooking Jews" - Seth. Yes, he really did say that..
"Seth you are a boon to this community" - Cunt.
"I am seriously thinking of going on a spree killing" - Svartalf.

pErvinalia
On the good stuff

Post by pErvinalia » Wed Dec 13, 2017 1:15 am

Brian Peacock wrote: You've clearly never been on the wrong end of unwanted sexual attention,
Like you and I.. (I've seen you in that onesie. :naughty: )
"The Western world is fucking awesome because of mostly white men" - DaveDodo007.
"Socialized medicine is just exactly as morally defensible as gassing and cooking Jews" - Seth. Yes, he really did say that..

Brian Peacock
Tipping cows since 1946

Post by Brian Peacock » Wed Dec 13, 2017 1:28 am

I deny all knowledge of that incident. Nobody respects onesies more than me. :whistle:

What if it wasn't kissing or pussy grabbing, if he'd said that when you're a star you can just start slapping them, and they let you do it - you can grab 'em by the throat?

Would we still be treated to context-free revisionist didactic insinuations that if they let, did not prevent, allowed you to slap them then that's somehow would constitute permission too, and therefore be acceptable, like they were actually asking for it? Are we perhaps being asked to accept that it's less of a concern when it's overtly sexual than when it isn't, than when it's just purely physical?

:coffee:

Frank Zappa

pErvinalia
On the good stuff

Post by pErvinalia » Wed Dec 13, 2017 1:50 am

I don't think he's given it much thought. It's just his usual instinctual defence of Trump, because, well, he's not Hillary.

Tero
Just saying

Post by Tero » Wed Dec 13, 2017 4:34 am

Most presidents achieve the most in the first 6 months in office. The tax bill amounts to nothing. Big loss in revenue. There is a possibility the corporate tax does something.

Animavore
Nasty Hombre

Post by Animavore » Wed Dec 13, 2017 6:37 am

So Moore is out. Have we heard anything from President Sumbag yet? I want to see him cry.

Not to get my hopes too up, but I think we're beginning to see the backlash against this incompetent, joke of a President and his dangerous, rapacious government. I think it could signal a turnover in 2018. If the Presidential election in 2016 was marked by Republican anger and Democratic complacency; 2017-18 Is marked by the opposite. The Republicans have grown fat on too much winning. Anger is the better motivator.
Libertarianism: The belief that out of all the terrible things governments can do, helping people is the absolute worst.