Donald is here to stay, now what? Cursing and swearing OK

Tero
Just saying
About me: 15-32-25

Re: Donald is here to stay, now what? Cursing and swearing O

Post by Tero » Thu Jan 11, 2018 10:35 pm

Walmart gives slight raise. Wal Mart owned Sam's Club:

BREAKING: The Sam's Club sudden shutdown is much worse than originally reported.

- 63 Stored Shut down

- Approximately 11,025
Employees lost their Jobs

- Most of these employees didn't even get a single day's Notice!

_ Trump Brags About The Company giving measly bonuses
https://esapolitics.blogspot.com
http://esabirdsne.blogspot.com/
Said Peter...what you're requesting just isn't my bag
Said Daemon, who's sorry too, but y'see we didn't have no choice
And our hands they are many and we'd be of one voice
We've come all the way from Wigan to get up and state
Our case for survival before it's too late

Turn stone to bread, said Daemon Duncetan
Turn stone to bread right away...

pErvinalia
On the good stuff
About me: Spelling 'were' 'where'

Post by pErvinalia » Fri Jan 12, 2018 1:01 am

Forty Two wrote:We need prostate checks, and we don't get special clinics for them, and they're not subsidized by the government.
You are still making stupid arguments. Besides the fact that prostate checks are subsidised by the government in the civilised world, you don't need a special clinic for a prostate check. A regular GP can do it in 5 minutes. Compare that to abortions.
Sent from my penis using wankertalk.
"The Western world is fucking awesome because of mostly white men" - DaveDodo007.
"Socialized medicine is just exactly as morally defensible as gassing and cooking Jews" - Seth. Yes, he really did say that..
"Seth you are a boon to this community" - Cunt.
"I am seriously thinking of going on a spree killing" - Svartalf.

pErvinalia
On the good stuff

Post by pErvinalia » Fri Jan 12, 2018 1:04 am

L'Emmerdeur wrote:Believe me, it's like, really really smart to tweet out Fox News talking points.

'Confused Trump Tricked by Fox News Into Opposing His Own Surveillance Bill [Updated]'
During his morning Executive Time, President Trump took a well-deserved break from his long hours of document study to watch Fox News. The segment featured one of the talking heads urging Trump to oppose the House bill reauthorizing the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act (FISA). The president immediately tweeted out his alarmed confusion that the House was apparently on the verge of approving the very law the sinister Deep State had used to “tapp” his phones:
“House votes on controversial FISA ACT today.” This is the act that may have been used, with the help of the discredited and phony Dossier, to so badly surveil and abuse the Trump Campaign by the previous administration and others?

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) January 11, 2018
Why, yes, it is that bill. Ideally, Trump would be posing questions like this to his own advisers, rather than to the entire world. The president’s alarm was unfortunate, since the Trump administration strongly supports reauthorization of this law. It has sent its highest-ranking security officials to lobby Congress for reauthorization, and reiterated its endorsement of the law as recently as last night.

The source of Trump’s confusion may be that he has taken seriously the Republican talking points about the Deep State, failing to realize that it’s disingenuous propaganda designed to cover up misdeeds by his campaign. Republicans don’t actually object to the counterintelligence functions of the government as a whole. They merely want to discredit their specific application to the Trump campaign’s collusion with Russia. They don’t want the president blowing up the bill right before the vote they labored carefully to assemble.

Update: Apparently somebody has explained the administration’s position to the president, who has [about an hour and a quarter later] followed up his old tweet opposing the House bill with a new one supporting it:
With that being said, I have personally directed the fix to the unmasking process since taking office and today’s vote is about foreign surveillance of foreign bad guys on foreign land. We need it! Get smart!

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) January 11, 2018
“Get smart!” is an especially apt coda.
It's got to be a dream, one where we woke up to find an absolute mental retard running the most powerful country in the world.. :?
"The Western world is fucking awesome because of mostly white men" - DaveDodo007.
"Socialized medicine is just exactly as morally defensible as gassing and cooking Jews" - Seth. Yes, he really did say that..

L'Emmerdeur
About me: Yuh wust nightmaya!

Post by L'Emmerdeur » Fri Jan 12, 2018 2:24 am

pErvinalia wrote:It's got to be a dream, one where we woke up to find an absolute mental retard running the most powerful country in the world.. :?
I don't know about 'mental retard' but he certainly isn't as smart as he tells the world he is. On the other hand it's getting harder to deny that he's a racist shitbag, though I'm sure in the coming days we'll hear from some *coffFoxNewscoffcoff* who will do their best to deny it.

JimC
The sentimental bloke
About me: To be serious about gin requires years of dedicated research.

Post by JimC » Fri Jan 12, 2018 2:46 am

pErvinalia wrote:
Forty Two wrote:We need prostate checks, and we don't get special clinics for them, and they're not subsidized by the government.
You are still making stupid arguments. Besides the fact that prostate checks are subsidised by the government in the civilised world, you don't need a special clinic for a prostate check. A regular GP can do it in 5 minutes. Compare that to abortions.
Every year my GP gets me to have a complete blood test (which includes a test for PSA, a prostate problem indicator). The blood test cost is completely covered by Medicare, I only pay for the GP visit (and I get a third of that back from Medicare anyway)

Just had my latest results - all good! :cheer:
Nurse, where the fuck's my cardigan?
And my gin!

pErvinalia
On the good stuff

Post by pErvinalia » Fri Jan 12, 2018 3:19 am

It's been two years since I've had the finger up the bum. Probably get the digit again soon.

JimC
The sentimental bloke
About me: To be serious about gin requires years of dedicated research.

Post by JimC » Fri Jan 12, 2018 3:56 am

Yeah, that only happens every 2 or 3 years for me...
Nurse, where the fuck's my cardigan?
And my gin!

Brian Peacock
Tipping cows since 1946
About me: Ablate me:

Post by Brian Peacock » Fri Jan 12, 2018 9:26 am

Donald Trump has cancelled a visit to Britain next month to open the new US embassy in London amid fears of mass protests.

The American president claimed on Twitter that his reason for calling off the trip was his displeasure at Barack Obama having sold the current embassy for “peanuts” and built a replacement for $1.2bn. “Bad deal,” he wrote.

But the embassy’s plan to move from Mayfair to Nine Elms in London was first reported in October 2008 – when George W Bush was still president and Obama had not yet been elected...

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/201 ... _clipboard
Rationalia relies on voluntary donations. There is no obligation of course, but if you value this place and want to see it continue please consider making a small donation towards the forum's running costs.
Details on how to do that can be found here.

"It isn't necessary to imagine the world ending in fire or ice.
There are two other possibilities: one is paperwork, and the other is nostalgia."

Frank Zappa

"This is how humanity ends; bickering over the irrelevant."
Clinton Huxley » 21 Jun 2012 » 14:10:36 GMT

Animavore
Nasty Hombre

Post by Animavore » Fri Jan 12, 2018 9:53 am

He really is a chicken shit who can't stand going any place unless he's garunteed adulation, this "strong man".
Libertarianism: The belief that out of all the terrible things governments can do, helping people is the absolute worst.

pErvinalia
On the good stuff

Post by pErvinalia » Fri Jan 12, 2018 10:20 am

JimC wrote:Yeah, that only happens every 2 or 3 years for me...
You should be getting the finger every year at your age. The PSA test isn't 100% accurate.

Tyrannical

Post by Tyrannical » Fri Jan 12, 2018 12:56 pm

Honestly, what other word describes El Salvador, Haiti, Somalia, and Sudan? Failed nation-state I suppose if being polite, but shit hole fits. Thank God we got Trump willing to say what everyone else is too afraid to say.
A rational skeptic should be able to discuss and debate anything, no matter how much they may personally disagree with that point of view. Discussing a subject is not agreeing with it, but understanding it.

pErvinalia
On the good stuff

Post by pErvinalia » Fri Jan 12, 2018 12:59 pm

Fair enough, if you want a bogan for President.

Tero
Just saying
About me: 15-32-25

Post by Tero » Fri Jan 12, 2018 1:02 pm

So what do we do with the shithole people when they get a visa from the lottery? Make them cabdrivers in NY?

Wait, we have shitholes in Huston right now. Settle them there:
http://www.cnn.com/2018/01/12/us/sutter ... index.html

Tyrannical

Post by Tyrannical » Fri Jan 12, 2018 2:33 pm

pErvinalia wrote:Fair enough, if you want a bogan for President.
Better a Bogan than a Liar. :sulk:

So, how those Sudanese (aka, from shithole country) gang member been behaving lately in Melbourne? Apex I think :hehe: I wonder if the gang knows what the first three letters of their name means :hehe:

El Salvador is another shithole, should never have let a single one of them set foot in this country during their civil war. They paid us back with the gang MS-13, whose motto is 'kill, rape, control'
A rational skeptic should be able to discuss and debate anything, no matter how much they may personally disagree with that point of view. Discussing a subject is not agreeing with it, but understanding it.

Rum
Absent Minded Processor

Post by Rum » Fri Jan 12, 2018 2:35 pm

Tyrannical wrote:
pErvinalia wrote:Fair enough, if you want a bogan for President.
Better a Bogan than a Liar. :sulk:

So, how those Sudanese (aka, from shithole country) gang member been behaving lately in Melbourne? Apex I think :hehe: I wonder if the gang knows what the first three letters of their name means :hehe:

El Salvador is another shithole, should never have let a single one of them set foot in this country during their civil war. They paid us back with the gang MS-13, whose motto is 'kill, rape, control'
Trump encouraged cockroaches like this so called human being to post utter bile like this. Shame on you.