Celebrity Sexual Harassment Charge Sheet

Brian Peacock
Tipping cows since 1946
About me: Ablate me:

Re: Celebrity Sexual Harassment Charge Sheet

Post by Brian Peacock » Mon Oct 02, 2023 10:22 pm

Russell Brand facing second criminal inquiry after harassment allegations.
Russell Brand is facing a second criminal investigation in connection to allegations of harassment and stalking.

The 48-year-old comedian and actor has been accused of rape, assault and emotional abuse between 2006 and 2013, when he was at the height of his fame working for the BBC and Channel 4 and starring in Hollywood films. He denies the allegations.

On Monday, it emerged Thames Valley police were investigating claims made by a woman who contacted the force two weeks ago with “new information” about “harassment and stalking”. Brand lives in Oxfordshire, within the Thames Valley catchment.

Without naming Brand, Thames Valley police said in a statement: “Thames Valley police in the past two weeks received new information in relation to the harassment and stalking allegations dating back to 2018.

“This information is being investigated. As such, it would be inappropriate to comment on an ongoing investigation.”...
Rationalia relies on voluntary donations. There is no obligation of course, but if you value this place and want to see it continue please consider making a small donation towards the forum's running costs.
Details on how to do that can be found here.

"It isn't necessary to imagine the world ending in fire or ice.
There are two other possibilities: one is paperwork, and the other is nostalgia."

Frank Zappa

"This is how humanity ends; bickering over the irrelevant."
Clinton Huxley » 21 Jun 2012 » 14:10:36 GMT

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Wed Oct 04, 2023 7:03 pm

Media outlets allegedly tried to ruin the reputation of Trevor Bauer based on accusations.

Do false charges, such as this one highlighted by Matt Walsh, count in this thread?

Will anyone in media continue to 'white knight' for his accuser?

https://t.me/MattWalshShow/7362
The Trevor Bauer case proves again that false accusations of rape are just as evil as rape itself. False accusers should be treated like rapists. Put them on a False Accuser Registry. Send them to prison. A just society would treat these women as the dangerous criminals they are.
Shit, Piss, Cock, Cunt, Motherfucker, Cocksucker and Tits.
-various artists

Joe wrote:
Wed Nov 29, 2023 1:22 pm
he doesn't communicate

The 'Walsh Question' 'What Is A Woman?' I'll put an answer here when someone posts one that is clear and comprehensible, by apostates to the Faith.

Update: I've been offered one!
rainbow wrote:
Mon Nov 06, 2023 9:23 pm
It is actually quite easy. A woman has at least one X chromosome.
Strong ideas don't require censorship to survive. Weak ideas cannot survive without it.

JimC
The sentimental bloke
About me: To be serious about gin requires years of dedicated research.

Post by JimC » Wed Oct 04, 2023 7:33 pm

Does Cunt have to continue to ask pointless inane questions?
Nurse, where the fuck's my cardigan?
And my gin!

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Wed Oct 04, 2023 8:49 pm

Thanks for using my preferred pronouns.

I don't HAVE to, but obviously you are enjoying it!
-various artists

Joe wrote:
he doesn't communicate

The 'Walsh Question' 'What Is A Woman?' I'll put an answer here when someone posts one that is clear and comprehensible, by apostates to the Faith.

rainbow wrote:
Strong ideas don't require censorship to survive. Weak ideas cannot survive without it.

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Thu Oct 05, 2023 7:46 pm

Don't know if you hit this 'celeb' sexual harassment charge, but the most prolific rapist in the history of rape convictions is a member of the rainbow alliance...
from Wikipedia:
At the time his sentence was announced in January 2020, almost all of Sinaga's victims were known to have been heterosexual young men, with three exceptions.[9] He saw "turning" heterosexual men as a sport. Of one victim in January 2015, who had argued with his girlfriend in the Factory nightclub near Sinaga's home, he told a WhatsApp group: "SuperRey saves straight boys from their monstrous girlfriend."[12]
When Netflix does a movie about him, will it be tagged 'lgbt', or did they learn their lesson from their flub with 'Dahlmer'?
https://variety.com/2022/tv/news/dahmer ... 235387213/
“Dahmer” technically does feature an LGBTQ character since the serial killer was a gay man, but as one subscriber wrote on TikTok, “This is not the representation we’re looking for.”
-various artists

Joe wrote:
he doesn't communicate

rainbow wrote:

Bob

Post by Bob » Fri Oct 06, 2023 7:12 am

Cunt wrote:
Thu Oct 05, 2023 7:46 pm
Don't know if you hit this 'celeb' sexual harassment charge, but the most prolific rapist in the history of rape convictions is a member of the rainbow alliance...
from Wikipedia:
At the time his sentence was announced in January 2020, almost all of Sinaga's victims were known to have been heterosexual young men, with three exceptions.[9] He saw "turning" heterosexual men as a sport. Of one victim in January 2015, who had argued with his girlfriend in the Factory nightclub near Sinaga's home, he told a WhatsApp group: "SuperRey saves straight boys from their monstrous girlfriend."[12]
When Netflix does a movie about him, will it be tagged 'lgbt', or did they learn their lesson from their flub with 'Dahlmer'?
https://variety.com/2022/tv/news/dahmer ... 235387213/
“Dahmer” technically does feature an LGBTQ character since the serial killer was a gay man, but as one subscriber wrote on TikTok, “This is not the representation we’re looking for.”
I can already tell you what they are going to say to this:

'Yeah, and none of his victims have been slut shamed or blamed - because they are male.'

You can set your watch to these gomers and their ludicrous ideas.

Animavore
Nasty Hombre

Post by Animavore » Fri Oct 06, 2023 10:08 am

Sounds like he's been rightfully tried, convicted, and sentenced to 40 years to me. What point is being made here?
Libertarianism: The belief that out of all the terrible things governments can do, helping people is the absolute worst.

Animavore
Nasty Hombre

Post by Animavore » Fri Oct 06, 2023 10:18 am

L'Emmerdeur wrote:
Mon Oct 02, 2023 1:53 pm
More suspicious timing. Are the media just trying to cover up their actual agenda of coming after Brand because of his brave stance on vaccines?

'Cops Review Evidence in Staggering Sex Trafficking Claims Against Millionaire Philanthropist'
Investigators in the U.K. are reviewing evidence suggesting that one of the country’s wealthiest men engaged in a yearslong scheme of trafficking women to Britain and exploiting them for sex, authorities said.

Hamish Ogston, a high-profile British philanthropist worth around $160 million, was the subject of an explosive Sunday Times investigation published over the weekend detailing claims that he trafficked or attempted traffic vulnerable Filipina and Thai sex workers to the U.K. over the course of the last 15 years. In the wake of the report, Scotland Yard told The Times that it is aware of “allegations of exploitation” and drug offenses against Ogston.

“We take reports of this nature extremely seriously and are now reviewing this information to assess what further action is needed,” the Metropolitan Police statement added. Ogston, 75, has denied that he exploits women. “I am very sad that the publication of these allegations is going to cause immeasurable harm to the charities which I have been able to support over the years,” he said.
Millionaire. Philanthropist. Playboy.
Libertarianism: The belief that out of all the terrible things governments can do, helping people is the absolute worst.

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Fri Oct 06, 2023 3:05 pm

Animavore wrote:
Fri Oct 06, 2023 10:08 am
Sounds like he's been rightfully tried, convicted, and sentenced to 40 years to me. What point is being made here?
Point?

Did you see the title of the thread?

This guy must be a celebrity, what with being the most prolific rapist ever convicted. Unless those interested in sexual harassment are somehow biased in favour of telling certain stories, while ignoring others.

Just think - the lgbtqanon alliance has this feather in their cap! Of course, the more 'sellable' stories are of women being misused by men, but those buying stories have preferences. The customer is always right!

Now, what's up with that famous long-haired chap? With government, media companies and public opinion against him, will he get the 'Kevin Spacey' treatment, or the 'Justice Kavanaugh' treatment?
-various artists

Joe wrote:
he doesn't communicate

rainbow wrote:

Brian Peacock
Tipping cows since 1946

Post by Brian Peacock » Sun Oct 08, 2023 11:59 pm

'Trail by media' is an unfortunate reality, as is gossip about the sexual shenanigans of othesr. We're all gossiping about Brand in this thread, for example. Some wish to gossip from the position that he's the victim of malign forces, and others like to gossip on the basis that serious allegations need to be taken seriously. The media have gone quiet on the Brand story now, probably because there are ongoing police investigations, and because they know if they're quiet now they can gossip about him at greater length later.
Rationalia relies on voluntary donations. There is no obligation of course, but if you value this place and want to see it continue please consider making a small donation towards the forum's running costs.

There are two other possibilities: one is paperwork, and the other is nostalgia."

Frank Zappa

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Mon Oct 09, 2023 3:48 pm

For them, it comes down to what pays the best. Which makes them the opposite of trustworthy in a lot of ways.

But the government and media companies colluding to eliminate his income and treat him as guilty - that's not unclear. It's fucking crystal clear.

They don't do it for most convicted rapists, but do for someone accused anonymously by people interviewed by a news channel? Ya, that's believable.
-various artists

Joe wrote:
he doesn't communicate

rainbow wrote:

pErvinalia
On the good stuff
About me: Spelling 'were' 'where'

Post by pErvinalia » Mon Oct 09, 2023 4:25 pm

Cunt wrote: But the government and media companies colluding...
Cool conspiracy theory, bro.

Sent from my penis using wankertalk.
"The Western world is fucking awesome because of mostly white men" - DaveDodo007.
"Socialized medicine is just exactly as morally defensible as gassing and cooking Jews" - Seth. Yes, he really did say that..
"Seth you are a boon to this community" - Cunt.
"I am seriously thinking of going on a spree killing" - Svartalf.

Brian Peacock
Tipping cows since 1946

Post by Brian Peacock » Mon Oct 09, 2023 5:43 pm

He's not wrong, he just draws the wrong conclusions.

Frank Zappa

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Mon Oct 09, 2023 5:51 pm

Brian Peacock wrote:
Mon Oct 09, 2023 5:43 pm
He's not wrong, he just draws the wrong conclusions.
I conclude that the dirty smearmerchants are not to be trusted, as evidenced by their dishonest actions.

I know you think they are the 'wrong conclusions', but not coherently. Just the general sense of your unspecified disapproval.
-various artists

Joe wrote:
he doesn't communicate

rainbow wrote:

Brian Peacock
Tipping cows since 1946

Post by Brian Peacock » Mon Oct 09, 2023 7:46 pm

Whatever you say bro. :tea:

Frank Zappa