Celebrity Sexual Harassment Charge Sheet

Brian Peacock
Tipping cows since 1946
About me: Ablate me:

Re: Celebrity Sexual Harassment Charge Sheet

Post by Brian Peacock » Mon Aug 23, 2021 12:26 pm

... merged ...
Rationalia relies on voluntary donations. There is no obligation of course, but if you value this place and want to see it continue please consider making a small donation towards the forum's running costs.
Details on how to do that can be found here.

"It isn't necessary to imagine the world ending in fire or ice.
There are two other possibilities: one is paperwork, and the other is nostalgia."

Frank Zappa

"This is how humanity ends; bickering over the irrelevant."
Clinton Huxley » 21 Jun 2012 » 14:10:36 GMT

Svartalf
Offensive Grail Keeper

Post by Svartalf » Mon Aug 23, 2021 12:36 pm

Brian Peacock wrote:
Wed Aug 11, 2021 10:32 am
Andrew is functionally immune from extradition - and prosecution in the UK - so he'll enjoy a quiet retirement untroubled by legal matters.
Unless personal enemies of his come and do an Edward II on him...
Embrace the Darkness, it needs a hug

PC stands for "Patronizing Cocksucker" Randy Ping

Svartalf
Offensive Grail Keeper

Post by Svartalf » Mon Aug 23, 2021 12:40 pm

Hermit wrote:
Thu Aug 12, 2021 6:41 pm
Sean Hayden wrote:
Thu Aug 12, 2021 6:31 pm
I get it, cause hookers are trash right?
Assuming for the sake of the argument that hookers are trash I still don't see a link with sexual harassment.
can't rape a whore kind of stuff would be my guess, but what do I know?

Hermit
About me: Cantankerous grump

Post by Hermit » Mon Aug 23, 2021 1:18 pm

Svartalf wrote:
Mon Aug 23, 2021 12:40 pm
Hermit wrote:
Thu Aug 12, 2021 6:41 pm
Sean Hayden wrote:
Thu Aug 12, 2021 6:31 pm
I get it, cause hookers are trash right?
Assuming for the sake of the argument that hookers are trash I still don't see a link with sexual harassment.
can't rape a whore kind of stuff would be my guess, but what do I know?
What?

Our member from Yellowknife introduced Hunter Biden's stolen laptop into a this thread, which is titled "Celebrity Sexual Harassment Charge Sheet". I'm puzzled what the connection between Hunter Biden's stolen laptop and sexual harassment might be. His reply, that
Cunt wrote:
Thu Aug 12, 2021 6:48 pm
The Hunter laptop was hidden by a complicit media. Like Cuomo's long history of sexual harassment.
doesn't make sense to me, and yours doesn't help either.
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein’s brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops. - Stephen J. Gould

Svartalf
Offensive Grail Keeper

Post by Svartalf » Mon Aug 23, 2021 3:51 pm

I must have answered to the wrong post.

Brian Peacock
Tipping cows since 1946

Post by Brian Peacock » Tue Jun 28, 2022 10:11 pm

Ghislaine Maxwell sentenced to 20 years in prison for sex trafficking crimes

Ghislaine Maxwell was sentenced on Tuesday to 20 years in prison in her New York sex-trafficking case for procuring teen girls for Jeffrey Epstein for him to abuse. Maxwell, 60, has maintained her innocence.

Epstein, a convicted sex offender and financier whose elite associates once included Prince Andrew and Bill Clinton, was captured by federal authorities in July 2019, on sex-trafficking counts. He killed himself in a New York City federal jail just over one month after his arrest.

Maxwell’s attorneys had pushed for leniency in sentencing, saying that she should receive “well below” the 20 years recommended by federal probation officials. Prosecutors pushed for a sentence of 30 to 55 years in prison.

Maxwell, a former British socialite, was convicted on 29 December of five of the six charges she faced. The jury came to their decision after 40 hours of deliberations spanning six days.

In addition to sex trafficking, Maxwell was convicted of conspiracy to entice individuals under the age of 17 to travel in interstate commerce with intent to engage in illegal sexual activity, conspiracy to transport individuals under the age of 17 to travel in interstate commerce with intent to engage in illegal sexual activity; transportation of an individual under the age of 17 with intent to engage in illegal sexual activity; and conspiracy to commit sex trafficking of individuals under the age of 18...

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/202 ... ng-epstein
Now they can go after all the men who had sex with those trafficked minors.
Rationalia relies on voluntary donations. There is no obligation of course, but if you value this place and want to see it continue please consider making a small donation towards the forum's running costs.

There are two other possibilities: one is paperwork, and the other is nostalgia."

Frank Zappa

Svartalf
Offensive Grail Keeper

Post by Svartalf » Tue Jun 28, 2022 10:15 pm

Do we have enough evidence and proof to indict them and convict them?

Brian Peacock
Tipping cows since 1946

Post by Brian Peacock » Wed Jun 29, 2022 9:20 pm

R Kelly sentenced to 30 years on sexual abuse charges

The singer R Kelly was sentenced to 30 years in prison on Wednesday for sexually abusing women, girls and boys, more than 20 years after first facing allegations.

Kelly’s conviction represents a victory for survivors of sexual violence, particularly those who may hesitate to speak out against abusers for fear of retribution.

Last September, a jury in New York City found Kelly guilty of sex trafficking and racketeering, on all nine counts against him.

On Wednesday, US district judge Ann Donnelly imposed the sentence at the federal court in Brooklyn after hearing from survivors who attested to how Kelly’s exploitation reverberated in their lives.

After the sentence was passed down, Donnelly spoke directly to Kelly, saying: “These crimes were calculated and carefully planned, and regularly executed for almost 25 years. You taught them that love is enslavement and violence.”...

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/202 ... xual-abuse
The story is over now, but I bet he wishes he could turn back the hands of time. :tea:

Frank Zappa

Brian Peacock
Tipping cows since 1946

Post by Brian Peacock » Mon Aug 29, 2022 8:03 am

Arcade Fire frontman Win Butler accused of sexual misconduct

The Arcade Fire singer Win Butler has been accused of sexual misconduct by four people.

An investigation by Pitchfork found four individuals, aged between 18 and 23 at the time, who allege the Grammy-winning frontman behaved inappropriately.

The three women, and one gender-fluid person, accuse the singer of taking advantage of his fame and their fandom, including sending unwanted sexual messages, during incidents that occurred between 2015 and 2020, when Butler was between 34 and 39.

Butler denies the claims, and says the relationships were consensual, adding: “It is deeply revisionist, and frankly just wrong, for anyone to suggest otherwise.”

In a statement, Butler – who is married to bandmate Régine Chassagne – said he was “very sorry to anyone who I have hurt with my behaviour”.

One of Butler’s accusers, a gender-fluid individual who uses they/them pronouns and is given the pseudonym Lily, said they believed Butler had sexually assaulted them. The three women said their relationships with the singer were inappropriate due to an age gap and unbalanced power dynamics.

Lily said they met Butler at another band’s concert in Montreal at the start of 2015 and alleged that he grabbed their crotch in a car, and at a later meeting pinned them against a wall before “sticking his tongue down my throat”...

https://www.theguardian.com/music/2022/ ... misconduct

Frank Zappa

Svartalf
Offensive Grail Keeper

Post by Svartalf » Mon Aug 29, 2022 10:20 am

Fuck, since when are fans unwilling to have pop stars sign their insides in cock milk?

Hermit
About me: Cantankerous grump

Post by Hermit » Mon Aug 29, 2022 11:09 am

Svartalf wrote:
Mon Aug 29, 2022 10:20 am
Fuck, since when are fans unwilling to have pop stars sign their insides in cock milk?
Since when does being a fan imply a desire to have pop stars sign their insides in cock milk?
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein’s brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops. - Stephen J. Gould

Brian Peacock
Tipping cows since 1946

Post by Brian Peacock » Mon Aug 29, 2022 2:27 pm

I'm a fan of pasta, but I wouldn't want to sleep with it.

Frank Zappa

JimC
The sentimental bloke
About me: To be serious about gin requires years of dedicated research.

Post by JimC » Mon Aug 29, 2022 8:29 pm

Brian Peacock wrote:
Mon Aug 29, 2022 2:27 pm
I'm a fan of pasta, but I wouldn't want to sleep with it.
Those cannelloni tubes can be tempting, though... :tea:
Nurse, where the fuck's my cardigan?
And my gin!

Brian Peacock
Tipping cows since 1946

Post by Brian Peacock » Mon Sep 18, 2023 5:10 pm

Russell Brand denies ‘very, very serious criminal allegations’

Russell Brand has denied unspecified “very, very serious criminal allegations” he said had been put to him by a television company and newspaper.

The former actor and broadcaster, 48, posted a video to his YouTube channel on Friday night addressing claims he said had been made about him in private letters by journalists.

Mr Brand said he had received “two extremely disturbing letters” detailing “a litany of extremely egregious and aggressive attacks” from a “mainstream media TV company and a newspaper”.

He denied what he said were “astonishing” and “rather baroque” claims of a “serious nature”....

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2023/0 ... ons-video/

Frank Zappa

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Mon Sep 18, 2023 9:23 pm

Brian Peacock wrote:
Mon Sep 18, 2023 5:10 pm
Russell Brand denies ‘very, very serious criminal allegations’

Russell Brand has denied unspecified “very, very serious criminal allegations” he said had been put to him by a television company and newspaper.

The former actor and broadcaster, 48, posted a video to his YouTube channel on Friday night addressing claims he said had been made about him in private letters by journalists.

Mr Brand said he had received “two extremely disturbing letters” detailing “a litany of extremely egregious and aggressive attacks” from a “mainstream media TV company and a newspaper”.

He denied what he said were “astonishing” and “rather baroque” claims of a “serious nature”....

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2023/0 ... ons-video/
Weird timing...I wonder if it is Sudden Onset Media Smear, or just a coincidence that it all comes to the headlines right now...

Did he recently become less politically correct? Or maybe disclose information leading to the Crown being besmirched?
Shit, Piss, Cock, Cunt, Motherfucker, Cocksucker and Tits.
-various artists

Joe wrote:
Wed Nov 29, 2023 1:22 pm
he doesn't communicate

The 'Walsh Question' 'What Is A Woman?' I'll put an answer here when someone posts one that is clear and comprehensible, by apostates to the Faith.

Update: I've been offered one!
rainbow wrote:
Mon Nov 06, 2023 9:23 pm
It is actually quite easy. A woman has at least one X chromosome.
Strong ideas don't require censorship to survive. Weak ideas cannot survive without it.