Goings-on in North Korea

Seabass
About me: Pluviophile

Re: Goings-on in North Korea

Post by Seabass » Wed Mar 14, 2018 7:13 pm

Forty Two wrote:Jesus fucking Christ with you people.... weirdos.
Maybe you should take a look in the fucking mirror, Trump cultist. You, Tyrannical, and all the bigots, jesus freaks, alt-right dipshits, MRA fucknuts, and anti-science & anti-environment knuckle-draggers who voted for Trump are the reason the entire rest of the world hates Americans and thinks we're stupid. You surely know that most of the world and even most Americans hate Trump cultists, but you don't seem the least bit curious as to why that's the case. Perhaps a little self-reflection is in order.

And by the way, Hermit gave the correct interpretation. You gave the "alternative" interpretation—the one that supports the insane right-wing alternate reality perpetuated by all your favorite "news" sources like Infowars, Breitbart, Daily Caller, and "News Busters".
"Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities." —Voltaire
"They want to take away your hamburgers. This is what Stalin dreamt about but never achieved." —Sebastian Gorka

laklak
About me: My preferred pronoun is "Massah"

Post by laklak » Wed Mar 14, 2018 7:19 pm

Nah, they hated us before Trump too. It's because we're loud, fat, obnoxious, functionally illiterate, marry our cousins, have shitty mustard, weak beer, and the height of our culinary skills is a Big Mac and fries. Throw in 11 carrier strike groups, a military budget greater than the next seven nations combined, and a penchant for regime change and you've got a perfect storm of 'Murika Hating.

Or maybe it's jealousy, because they can't have assault weapons or Ford F-350 diesel duallies.
Yeah well that's just, like, your opinion, man.

Forty Two
About me: I am the grammar snob about whom your mother warned you.

Post by Forty Two » Wed Mar 14, 2018 7:28 pm

Seabass wrote:
Maybe you should take a look in the fucking mirror, Trump cultist. You, Tyrannical, and all the bigots, jesus freaks, alt-right dipshits, MRA fucknuts, and anti-science & anti-environment knuckle-draggers who voted for Trump are the reason the entire rest of the world hates Americans and thinks we're stupid. You surely know that most of the world and even most Americans hate Trump cultists, but you don't seem the least bit curious as to why that's the case. Perhaps a little self-reflection is in order.
You'd think the cultist would be the one who can't criticize their own side. I've criticized Trump often. I prefer him to the alternative. Yet you and a host of others here can't seem to find one thing to be critical of the alternative, nor can you credit Trump even with an innocuous positive item or achievement.

It's you, Seabass, who is the cultist. You care not for facts or for arguments, or for reality. You have a narrative that you sell, and you stick to it, in spite of the facts.

Seabass wrote: And by the way, Hermit gave the correct interpretation. You gave the "alternative" interpretation—the one that supports the insane right-wing alternate reality perpetuated by all your favorite "news" sources like Infowars, Breitbart, Daily Caller, and "News Busters".
So what? Assuming, without admitting, that what you say is true, so what? That doesn't mean I have to fucking respond in detail to every post Hermit makes. Nobody else here sees fit to do that, but you dipshits rant and rave -- oh, 42 didn't respond! 42 didn't respond! Well, so fucking what? There's nothing to respond to. He posted his view. Good. So what?

And fuck off about my "favorite" news sources. I post a wide ranging array of sources and you know it. On a serious issue, I tend to post from sources that are not aligned with the position advanced. But so what? I never hear you cry and moan about sources from the far left. The idiot sources cited by the anti-Trump crowd - any source will do for that, right?
“When I was in college, I took a terrorism class. ... The thing that was interesting in the class was every time the professor said ‘Al Qaeda’ his shoulders went up, But you know, it is that you don’t say ‘America’ with an intensity, you don’t say ‘England’ with the intensity. You don’t say ‘the army’ with the intensity,” she continued. “... But you say these names [Al Qaeda] because you want that word to carry weight. You want it to be something.” - Ilhan Omar

Seabass

Post by Seabass » Wed Mar 14, 2018 7:41 pm

laklak wrote:Nah, they hated us before Trump too.
Sure, that's true. But "Trumpism" existed before the Trump presidency. That segment of American culture that thinks Obama is a secret Muslim Kenyan, the world is 6000 years old, evolution is "a lie straight from the pit of hell", and hurricanes are caused by the gays—that shit has always been there and it's what got Trump elected.
"Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities." —Voltaire
"They want to take away your hamburgers. This is what Stalin dreamt about but never achieved." —Sebastian Gorka

Seabass

Post by Seabass » Wed Mar 14, 2018 7:46 pm

Forty Two wrote:
Seabass wrote:
You'd think the cultist would be the one who can't criticize their own side. I've criticized Trump often. I prefer him to the alternative. Yet you and a host of others here can't seem to find one thing to be critical of the alternative, nor can you credit Trump even with an innocuous positive item or achievement.

It's you, Seabass, who is the cultist. You care not for facts or for arguments, or for reality. You have a narrative that you sell, and you stick to it, in spite of the facts.

Seabass wrote: And by the way, Hermit gave the correct interpretation. You gave the "alternative" interpretation—the one that supports the insane right-wing alternate reality perpetuated by all your favorite "news" sources like Infowars, Breitbart, Daily Caller, and "News Busters".
So what? Assuming, without admitting, that what you say is true, so what? That doesn't mean I have to fucking respond in detail to every post Hermit makes. Nobody else here sees fit to do that, but you dipshits rant and rave -- oh, 42 didn't respond! 42 didn't respond! Well, so fucking what? There's nothing to respond to. He posted his view. Good. So what?

And fuck off about my "favorite" news sources. I post a wide ranging array of sources and you know it. On a serious issue, I tend to post from sources that are not aligned with the position advanced. But so what? I never hear you cry and moan about sources from the far left. The idiot sources cited by the anti-Trump crowd - any source will do for that, right?
1. Had Hillary won, I'm sure I'd find something to criticize.
2. I'm not one of the people who gave you shit for not responding.
3. You think CNN and Guardian are "far left", which is absurd. There's no reason to "cry and moan" about those.

Forty Two

Post by Forty Two » Wed Mar 14, 2018 8:38 pm

I never said CNN was "far left." They are definitely in the Democrat camp.

The Guardian is left. I wouldn't say "far left" - but it is solidly left.
“When I was in college, I took a terrorism class. ... The thing that was interesting in the class was every time the professor said ‘Al Qaeda’ his shoulders went up, But you know, it is that you don’t say ‘America’ with an intensity, you don’t say ‘England’ with the intensity. You don’t say ‘the army’ with the intensity,” she continued. “... But you say these names [Al Qaeda] because you want that word to carry weight. You want it to be something.” - Ilhan Omar

Rum
Absent Minded Processor

Post by Rum » Wed Mar 14, 2018 9:38 pm

The Guardian is closet far left..it is never to far from Mr Marx one way or another.

A good thing in my book.

pErvinalia
On the good stuff
About me: Spelling 'were' 'where'

Post by pErvinalia » Wed Mar 14, 2018 11:17 pm

Forty Two wrote:
Seabass wrote:So, Forty Two calls real news fake news, and posts fake news as if it's real news. :fp:
Oh, fuck off. You people post bullshit all day long, and then bark like fucking seals when you think you've got one over on me. He posted a fucking different interpretation. It's not the discovery of a unified field theory. Jesus fucking Christ with you people.... weirdos.
Yes, yes, you are the only non-weirdo. All the others who constantly deconstruct your shabby arguments and misrepresentations and lies are the weirdos. :roll:
Sent from my penis using wankertalk.
"The Western world is fucking awesome because of mostly white men" - DaveDodo007.
"Socialized medicine is just exactly as morally defensible as gassing and cooking Jews" - Seth. Yes, he really did say that..
"Seth you are a boon to this community" - Cunt.
"I am seriously thinking of going on a spree killing" - Svartalf.

pErvinalia
On the good stuff

Post by pErvinalia » Wed Mar 14, 2018 11:22 pm

Forty Two wrote:
Seabass wrote:
You'd think the cultist would be the one who can't criticize their own side. I've criticized Trump often.
You rarely criticise his policies. You mainly criticise his deportment and tweets.
It's because you have a habit of not admitting when you are wrong. By ignoring the rebuttals that destroy your argument, you conveniently get to avoid admitting you were wrong. How convenient.
"The Western world is fucking awesome because of mostly white men" - DaveDodo007.
"Socialized medicine is just exactly as morally defensible as gassing and cooking Jews" - Seth. Yes, he really did say that..

Hermit
About me: Cantankerous grump

Post by Hermit » Thu Mar 15, 2018 4:17 am

Forty Two wrote:
Seabass wrote:And by the way, Hermit gave the correct interpretation. You gave the "alternative" interpretation—the one that supports the insane right-wing alternate reality perpetuated by all your favorite "news" sources like Infowars, Breitbart, Daily Caller, and "News Busters".
There's nothing to respond to.
You posted an outrageously quotemined piece, to which you then proceeded to add an absurd interpretation that does not even make sense after the question Clinton replied to was snipped. I called you out on that, and you now claim there's nothing to respond to? It looks to me that you're fleeing into a tanty in order to distract us from the fact that you can't find anything to defend your nonsense with.
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein’s brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops. - Stephen J. Gould

Forty Two

Post by Forty Two » Fri Mar 16, 2018 12:38 pm

The Swedes are getting things set up for the Trump-Kim meeting -- https://www.theguardian.com/world/2018/ ... peculation

This is an opportunity for the Trumpster. Get a decent agreement with the DPRK to reduce tensions, and he's got another major win to run on in 2020.

Tero
Just saying
About me: 15-32-25

Post by Tero » Fri Mar 16, 2018 12:43 pm

Great, we can finally go about disarming our nukes. What’s the deal going to be? 100 US nukes to the 1 North Korean?

Forty Two

Post by Forty Two » Fri Mar 16, 2018 12:52 pm

Tero wrote:Great, we can finally go about disarming our nukes. What’s the deal going to be? 100 US nukes to the 1 North Korean?
LOL, is that what you thought should have been done in 2009 through 2016?

Tero
Just saying
About me: 15-32-25

Post by Tero » Fri Mar 16, 2018 1:39 pm

That is what Kim wants to talk about. He wants to announce to his people. With my one nuke, I disarmed the wholte USA! if Trump does not know that, he is in for a surprise.

he could just donate all our nukes to Putin in exchange for the pee pee tape. Win win!
https://esapolitics.blogspot.com
http://esabirdsne.blogspot.com/
Said Peter...what you're requesting just isn't my bag
Said Daemon, who's sorry too, but y'see we didn't have no choice
And our hands they are many and we'd be of one voice
We've come all the way from Wigan to get up and state
Our case for survival before it's too late

Turn stone to bread, said Daemon Duncetan
Turn stone to bread right away...

pErvinalia
On the good stuff

Post by pErvinalia » Fri Mar 16, 2018 1:59 pm

Forty Two wrote:The Swedes are getting things set up for the Trump-Kim meeting -- https://www.theguardian.com/world/2018/ ... peculation

This is an opportunity for the Trumpster. Get a decent agreement with the DPRK to reduce tensions, and he's got another major win to run on in 2020.
They should just kidnap the little cunt and lock him up in Guantanamo.