Race realism is a flawed perspective

User avatar
rainbow
Posts: 9856
Joined: Fri Jun 08, 2012 8:10 am
About me: Pre-Modernist
Location: Africa
Contact:

Re: Race realism is a flawed perspective

Post by rainbow » Mon Oct 02, 2017 11:31 am

Drewish wrote:
Svartalf wrote:what's 'race realism' in the first place?
Generally put, ...
...those that rely on generalisations are intellectually weak, and not worth the effort in engaging in any serious discussion. :smug:
aingira usaina duzu

User avatar
Drewish
I'm with stupid /\
Posts: 4704
Joined: Tue Sep 08, 2009 6:31 pm
Contact:

Re: Race realism is a flawed perspective

Post by Drewish » Mon Oct 02, 2017 11:46 am

Svartalf wrote:dunno, African children adopted from early life into middle or upper class first world environments tend to have just as high IQs as native whites and to succeed just as well into university level professions.
It's true that black babies adopted by affluent white families outperformed blacks raised by their biological parents. Howver, they most definitely did not do as well as the white children in those families.

http://www.kjplanet.com/amp-31-10-726.pdf
Nobody expects me...

User avatar
Rum
Absent Minded Processor
Posts: 37285
Joined: Wed Mar 11, 2009 9:25 pm
Location: South of the border..though not down Mexico way..
Contact:

Re: Race realism is a flawed perspective

Post by Rum » Mon Oct 02, 2017 11:47 am

Drewish wrote:
Svartalf wrote:dunno, African children adopted from early life into middle or upper class first world environments tend to have just as high IQs as native whites and to succeed just as well into university level professions.
It's true that black babies adopted by affluent white families outperformed blacks raised by their biological parents. Howver, they most definitely did not do as well as the white children in those families.

http://www.kjplanet.com/amp-31-10-726.pdf
Your point being you self identified fascist scumbag?

User avatar
Hermit
Posts: 21237
Joined: Thu Feb 26, 2009 12:44 am
Contact:

Re: Race realism is a flawed perspective

Post by Hermit » Mon Oct 02, 2017 12:23 pm

Drewish wrote:
Svartalf wrote:dunno, African children adopted from early life into middle or upper class first world environments tend to have just as high IQs as native whites and to succeed just as well into university level professions.
It's true that black babies adopted by affluent white families outperformed blacks raised by their biological parents. Howver, they most definitely did not do as well as the white children in those families.

http://www.kjplanet.com/amp-31-10-726.pdf
Keep in mind that family is not the sum total of one's social upbringing. Black babies adopted by affluent white families are still treated like blacks, though not to the extent to which black babies who are not raised by white families are. If discrimination, subtle or not, resulting in different behaviour and performance can happen on the basis of eye colour, how much easier would it be when one's entire skin is of a distinctly different colour?
Hermit wrote:
Mon Feb 17, 2020 11:15 pm
People who quote themselves are either neurotic arseholes or inveterate trolls or both.

User avatar
Drewish
I'm with stupid /\
Posts: 4704
Joined: Tue Sep 08, 2009 6:31 pm
Contact:

Re: Race realism is a flawed perspective

Post by Drewish » Mon Oct 02, 2017 12:38 pm

Rum, if you really feel that in trolling, mentally ill, or any of the other dismissals you are throwing my way, then why bother to engage with me? I've made it very clear that I don't value your opinion. I don't think you're capable of having these sort of discussions. Now maybe that limitation is self inposed based on ideology. I don't know. The point being that you're not making any effort to contribute meaningfully, so all you're doing is signaling that I'm getting under your skin. It serves no purpose to do as you are because anyone not already in firm agreement with you will see it as jst that. If you really want to "beat" me, all you have to do is raise valid points against my argument(s). The thing is, I haven't even made any arguments in this thread yet. All I've done is signal my opposition to race realism and asked if anyone is up for arguing the other side. You're slipping into some clear tribalistic thought patterns, and you'd do well (for the sake of making your case better) to do a bit less firing from the hip
Nobody expects me...

User avatar
pErvinalia
Off his meds
Posts: 51518
Joined: Tue Feb 23, 2010 11:08 pm
About me: Spelling 'were' 'where'
Location: dystopia
Contact:

Re: Race realism is a flawed perspective

Post by pErvinalia » Mon Oct 02, 2017 12:46 pm

Rum wrote:
Drewish wrote:
Svartalf wrote:dunno, African children adopted from early life into middle or upper class first world environments tend to have just as high IQs as native whites and to succeed just as well into university level professions.
It's true that black babies adopted by affluent white families outperformed blacks raised by their biological parents. Howver, they most definitely did not do as well as the white children in those families.

http://www.kjplanet.com/amp-31-10-726.pdf
Your point being you self identified fascist scumbag?
:lol: I love it when you snap, Rum. I know exactly how it feels.
Sent from my penis using wankertalk.
"The Western world is fucking awesome because of mostly white men" - DaveDodo007.
"Socialized medicine is just exactly as morally defensible as gassing and cooking Jews" - Seth. Yes, he really did say that..
"Seth you are a boon to this community" - Cunt.
"My penis is VERY small" - Cunt.

User avatar
pErvinalia
Off his meds
Posts: 51518
Joined: Tue Feb 23, 2010 11:08 pm
About me: Spelling 'were' 'where'
Location: dystopia
Contact:

Re: Race realism is a flawed perspective

Post by pErvinalia » Mon Oct 02, 2017 12:53 pm

Drewish wrote:Rum, if you really feel that in trolling, mentally ill, or any of the other dismissals you are throwing my way, then why bother to engage with me? I've made it very clear that I don't value your opinion. I don't think you're capable of having these sort of discussions. Now maybe that limitation is self inposed based on ideology. I don't know. The point being that you're not making any effort to contribute meaningfully, so all you're doing is signaling that I'm getting under your skin. It serves no purpose to do as you are because anyone not already in firm agreement with you will see it as jst that. If you really want to "beat" me, all you have to do is raise valid points against my argument(s). The thing is, I haven't even made any arguments in this thread yet. All I've done is signal my opposition to race realism and asked if anyone is up for arguing the other side. You're slipping into some clear tribalistic thought patterns, and you'd do well (for the sake of making your case better) to do a bit less firing from the hip
The mistake you make is to think that you are entitled to some sort of automatic respect, despite the vile statements you make. To say "it serves no purpose" is to assume that you rise to the level of being treated with enough respect to warrant purposeful attention. You don't. You deserve ridicule for your backward beliefs. It never ceases to amaze me how people like you, and a couple of others who have frequented this place in the past and present, think you have something to contribute to meaningful debate, when what's really going on is little more that base hate and fear of difference. I'd suggest you fuck off back to your hole, or get treated like the waste of air that you are.
Sent from my penis using wankertalk.
"The Western world is fucking awesome because of mostly white men" - DaveDodo007.
"Socialized medicine is just exactly as morally defensible as gassing and cooking Jews" - Seth. Yes, he really did say that..
"Seth you are a boon to this community" - Cunt.
"My penis is VERY small" - Cunt.

User avatar
Rum
Absent Minded Processor
Posts: 37285
Joined: Wed Mar 11, 2009 9:25 pm
Location: South of the border..though not down Mexico way..
Contact:

Re: Race realism is a flawed perspective

Post by Rum » Mon Oct 02, 2017 12:58 pm

Drewish wrote:Rum, if you really feel that in trolling, mentally ill, or any of the other dismissals you are throwing my way, then why bother to engage with me? I've made it very clear that I don't value your opinion. I don't think you're capable of having these sort of discussions. Now maybe that limitation is self inposed based on ideology. I don't know. The point being that you're not making any effort to contribute meaningfully, so all you're doing is signaling that I'm getting under your skin. It serves no purpose to do as you are because anyone not already in firm agreement with you will see it as jst that. If you really want to "beat" me, all you have to do is raise valid points against my argument(s). The thing is, I haven't even made any arguments in this thread yet. All I've done is signal my opposition to race realism and asked if anyone is up for arguing the other side. You're slipping into some clear tribalistic thought patterns, and you'd do well (for the sake of making your case better) to do a bit less firing from the hip
I don't know what you think you can possibly achieve by turning up here, posting what you know are controversial and combative opinions, laying out your fascist stall for all to see in all its bleak self interested filth.

I have no desire to 'engage' with your opinions, to argue with you or to take your views seriously. If you say you are a fascist then you are my enemy and frankly I feel nothing but hatred for you.

To argue with you gives your disgusting ideas some sort of credibility or credence. I am happy to hound you to the verge of getting myself banned but I know history tells me your kind should be treated with contempt, not rational discourse.

If you really are a fascist then you stand for everything I hate and I will treat you accordingly you nasty piece of work.

User avatar
pErvinalia
Off his meds
Posts: 51518
Joined: Tue Feb 23, 2010 11:08 pm
About me: Spelling 'were' 'where'
Location: dystopia
Contact:

Re: Race realism is a flawed perspective

Post by pErvinalia » Mon Oct 02, 2017 1:01 pm

Rum wrote:
Drewish wrote:Rum, if you really feel that in trolling, mentally ill, or any of the other dismissals you are throwing my way, then why bother to engage with me? I've made it very clear that I don't value your opinion. I don't think you're capable of having these sort of discussions. Now maybe that limitation is self inposed based on ideology. I don't know. The point being that you're not making any effort to contribute meaningfully, so all you're doing is signaling that I'm getting under your skin. It serves no purpose to do as you are because anyone not already in firm agreement with you will see it as jst that. If you really want to "beat" me, all you have to do is raise valid points against my argument(s). The thing is, I haven't even made any arguments in this thread yet. All I've done is signal my opposition to race realism and asked if anyone is up for arguing the other side. You're slipping into some clear tribalistic thought patterns, and you'd do well (for the sake of making your case better) to do a bit less firing from the hip
I don't know what you think you can possibly achieve by turning up here, posting what you know are controversial and combative opinions, laying out your fascist stall for all to see in all its bleak self interested filth.

I have no desire to 'engage' with your opinions, to argue with you or to take your views seriously. If you say you are a fascist then you are my enemy and frankly I feel nothing but hatred for you.

To argue with you gives your disgusting ideas some sort of credibility or credence. I am happy to hound you to the verge of getting myself banned but I know history tells me your kind should be treated with contempt, not rational discourse.

If you really are a fascist then you stand for everything I hate and I will treat you accordingly you nasty piece of work.
:clap:
Sent from my penis using wankertalk.
"The Western world is fucking awesome because of mostly white men" - DaveDodo007.
"Socialized medicine is just exactly as morally defensible as gassing and cooking Jews" - Seth. Yes, he really did say that..
"Seth you are a boon to this community" - Cunt.
"My penis is VERY small" - Cunt.

User avatar
Brian Peacock
Tipping cows since 1946
Posts: 25872
Joined: Thu Mar 05, 2009 11:44 am
About me: Ablate me:
Location: Location: Location:
Contact:

Re: Race realism is a flawed perspective

Post by Brian Peacock » Mon Oct 02, 2017 3:14 pm

Rum wrote:[Race Realism] is the racist equivalent of the banana having been created to fit the hand.
:potd:
Rationalia relies on voluntary donations. There is no obligation of course, but if you value this place and want to see it continue please consider making a small donation towards the forum's running costs.
Details on how to do that can be found here.

.

"It isn't necessary to imagine the world ending in fire or ice.
There are two other possibilities: one is paperwork, and the other is nostalgia."

Frank Zappa

"This is how humanity ends; bickering over the irrelevant."
Clinton Huxley » 21 Jun 2012 » 14:10:36 GMT
.

User avatar
laklak
Posts: 17926
Joined: Tue Feb 23, 2010 1:07 pm
About me: My preferred pronoun is "Massah"
Location: Tannhauser Gate
Contact:

Re: Race realism is a flawed perspective

Post by laklak » Mon Oct 02, 2017 3:31 pm

Black people are good dancers - fact.

Mexicans make better refried beans than anybody else - fact.

White people make good mass shooters - fact.

Chinese people eat dogs - fact.


Am I doing race realism correctly?
Yeah well that's just, like, your opinion, man.

User avatar
pErvinalia
Off his meds
Posts: 51518
Joined: Tue Feb 23, 2010 11:08 pm
About me: Spelling 'were' 'where'
Location: dystopia
Contact:

Re: Race realism is a flawed perspective

Post by pErvinalia » Mon Oct 02, 2017 3:40 pm

Asians are shit drivers. I don't care whether the explanation is genetics, environment, or rice fungus. It's a goddamn fact! :prof:
Sent from my penis using wankertalk.
"The Western world is fucking awesome because of mostly white men" - DaveDodo007.
"Socialized medicine is just exactly as morally defensible as gassing and cooking Jews" - Seth. Yes, he really did say that..
"Seth you are a boon to this community" - Cunt.
"My penis is VERY small" - Cunt.

User avatar
Brian Peacock
Tipping cows since 1946
Posts: 25872
Joined: Thu Mar 05, 2009 11:44 am
About me: Ablate me:
Location: Location: Location:
Contact:

Re: Race realism is a flawed perspective

Post by Brian Peacock » Mon Oct 02, 2017 3:42 pm

I would have given lak 10/10 but he forgot...

Every Russian is an alcoholic.
Rationalia relies on voluntary donations. There is no obligation of course, but if you value this place and want to see it continue please consider making a small donation towards the forum's running costs.
Details on how to do that can be found here.

.

"It isn't necessary to imagine the world ending in fire or ice.
There are two other possibilities: one is paperwork, and the other is nostalgia."

Frank Zappa

"This is how humanity ends; bickering over the irrelevant."
Clinton Huxley » 21 Jun 2012 » 14:10:36 GMT
.

User avatar
pErvinalia
Off his meds
Posts: 51518
Joined: Tue Feb 23, 2010 11:08 pm
About me: Spelling 'were' 'where'
Location: dystopia
Contact:

Re: Race realism is a flawed perspective

Post by pErvinalia » Mon Oct 02, 2017 3:43 pm

And every Floridian is a face eating meth addict.
Sent from my penis using wankertalk.
"The Western world is fucking awesome because of mostly white men" - DaveDodo007.
"Socialized medicine is just exactly as morally defensible as gassing and cooking Jews" - Seth. Yes, he really did say that..
"Seth you are a boon to this community" - Cunt.
"My penis is VERY small" - Cunt.

User avatar
Rum
Absent Minded Processor
Posts: 37285
Joined: Wed Mar 11, 2009 9:25 pm
Location: South of the border..though not down Mexico way..
Contact:

Re: Race realism is a flawed perspective

Post by Rum » Mon Oct 02, 2017 3:46 pm

..not to forget that every Frenchman is a cheese eating surrender monkey.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 2 guests