"Alt-right" Parading Ignorance, Stupidity, Malice, Etc.

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Re: "Alt-right" Parading Ignorance, Stupidity, Malice, Etc.

Post by Cunt » Wed Oct 03, 2018 12:59 am

Brian Peacock wrote:
Wed Oct 03, 2018 12:51 am
What about the example your asked for Cunt, and which I gave? Didn't you find that informative?
Do you mean this?
The first two only. I'm generally quite calm... What I don't have is:

* a strong distaste for anything that is not traditional, hetero sex
* a feeling that my race is superior, and that the "other" is dirty, dangerous or both
* a need for a strong leader
* a taste for violence
If so, the strong distaste for anything that is not traditional, hetero sex.

To me, it honestly describes every human group I know. Another way to express this is that most people don't have a taste for anything but vanilla.

Next, you say 'a feeling that my race is superior, and that the other is dirty, dangerous or both

Again, it seems like there is a lot of that in every group. Along with that, what if your favourite societies, the ones you think are the most successful and desireable, what if all those were 'white'? Would that opinion mean you think your race is superior? Or you think your culture is superior?

Not as clear as you present, since lots of minorities will tell you they are the best.

A need for a strong leader?
Not that meaningful. Isn't every leader strong? (or failed?) A need for a strong leader is kind of a normal human thing. Maybe you can rephrase.

A taste for violence.
Again, I think that is a human thing, not a political alignment.
Shit, Piss, Cock, Cunt, Motherfucker, Cocksucker and Tits.
-various artists

Joe wrote:
Wed Nov 29, 2023 1:22 pm
he doesn't communicate

The 'Walsh Question' 'What Is A Woman?' I'll put an answer here when someone posts one that is clear and comprehensible, by apostates to the Faith.

Update: I've been offered one!
rainbow wrote:
Mon Nov 06, 2023 9:23 pm
It is actually quite easy. A woman has at least one X chromosome.
Strong ideas don't require censorship to survive. Weak ideas cannot survive without it.

pErvinalia
On the good stuff
About me: Spelling 'were' 'where'

Post by pErvinalia » Wed Oct 03, 2018 3:18 am

I think what you consider "normal" just serves to highlight your own conservative mindset.
Sent from my penis using wankertalk.
"The Western world is fucking awesome because of mostly white men" - DaveDodo007.
"Socialized medicine is just exactly as morally defensible as gassing and cooking Jews" - Seth. Yes, he really did say that..
"Seth you are a boon to this community" - Cunt.
"I am seriously thinking of going on a spree killing" - Svartalf.

Brian Peacock
Tipping cows since 1946
About me: Ablate me:

Post by Brian Peacock » Wed Oct 03, 2018 3:25 am

Cunt wrote:
Brian Peacock wrote:
What about the example your asked for Cunt, and which I gave? Didn't you find that informative?
Do you mean this?

* a feeling that my race is superior, and that the "other" is dirty, dangerous or both
* a taste for violence
If .....
Nah. This: http://rationalia.com/forum/viewtopic.p ... 4#p1790774
Rationalia relies on voluntary donations. There is no obligation of course, but if you value this place and want to see it continue please consider making a small donation towards the forum's running costs.
Details on how to do that can be found here.

"It isn't necessary to imagine the world ending in fire or ice.
There are two other possibilities: one is paperwork, and the other is nostalgia."

Frank Zappa

"This is how humanity ends; bickering over the irrelevant."
Clinton Huxley » 21 Jun 2012 » 14:10:36 GMT

pErvinalia
On the good stuff

Post by pErvinalia » Wed Oct 03, 2018 3:27 am

It'll be no true alt-rightsman...
"The Western world is fucking awesome because of mostly white men" - DaveDodo007.
"Socialized medicine is just exactly as morally defensible as gassing and cooking Jews" - Seth. Yes, he really did say that..

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Wed Oct 03, 2018 3:57 am

pErvinalia wrote:
Wed Oct 03, 2018 3:18 am
I think what you consider "normal" just serves to highlight your own conservative mindset.
Or your lack of math skills.

Most people, gay straight or freaks, will blend in for the most part, keeping their private lives private. All you have to do is look around to see it. There are more and less conservative areas, but all over Canada, people dress for dinner. They even kick people out of bars if they get too affectionate or show too much flesh.

I don't know where you think I'm conservative. Maybe because I'm not a radical leftist...
-various artists

Joe wrote:
he doesn't communicate

The 'Walsh Question' 'What Is A Woman?' I'll put an answer here when someone posts one that is clear and comprehensible, by apostates to the Faith.

rainbow wrote:
Strong ideas don't require censorship to survive. Weak ideas cannot survive without it.

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Re:

Post by Cunt » Wed Oct 03, 2018 3:58 am

Brian Peacock wrote:
Wed Oct 03, 2018 3:25 am
Cunt wrote:
Brian Peacock wrote:
Do you mean this?

* a taste for violence
If .....
I don't know him, but will check him out. To be clear, are you saying he is a self-identified altright person?

Oh, and can anyone give me an example of someone acquitting themselves of the 'charge' of being alt-right?
-various artists

Joe wrote:
he doesn't communicate

rainbow wrote:

JimC
The sentimental bloke
About me: To be serious about gin requires years of dedicated research.

Post by JimC » Wed Oct 03, 2018 4:02 am

Their racism is more than just a feeling that they prefer their own (white) race. They wish to purge western countries of blacks, jews, arabs and anyone else that offends their view of racial purity. Not what I would term a harmless and natural sentiment...
Nurse, where the fuck's my cardigan?
And my gin!

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Wed Oct 03, 2018 4:12 am

So how to tell? If I may accuse everyone for a moment, can you tell me how anyone can acquit themselves of the charge?

That's the problem for me. These accusations are tossed around so much, they have lost their meaning.

For instance, many have accused Milo Yiannopolous of being a racist. Funny stuff that.

David Spencer (via wikipedia) seems loony and into purging impurity. Tough to sell that with everybody lying about who they are fucking...
-various artists

Joe wrote:
he doesn't communicate

rainbow wrote:

pErvinalia
On the good stuff

Post by pErvinalia » Wed Oct 03, 2018 4:24 am

Cunt wrote:
Wed Oct 03, 2018 3:57 am
pErvinalia wrote:
Wed Oct 03, 2018 3:18 am
Or your lack of math skills.

Most people, gay straight or freaks, will blend in for the most part, keeping their private lives private. All you have to do is look around to see it. There are more and less conservative areas, but all over Canada, people dress for dinner. They even kick people out of bars if they get too affectionate or show too much flesh.

I don't know where you think I'm conservative. Maybe because I'm not a radical leftist...
I've highlighted where you've been conservative. I'm not going to catalogue it for you. As for math, I can't see what that has to do with your characterisation of what is "normal". Unless you want to put a number figure on your level of bias.. :coffee:

pErvinalia
On the good stuff

Post by pErvinalia » Wed Oct 03, 2018 4:25 am

Cunt wrote:
Wed Oct 03, 2018 4:12 am
So how to tell? If I may accuse everyone for a moment, can you tell me how anyone can acquit themselves of the charge?

That's the problem for me. These accusations are tossed around so much, they have lost their meaning.
Don't be disingenuous. You don't even accept that "alt-right" has a meaning in the first place. :roll:

JimC
The sentimental bloke
About me: To be serious about gin requires years of dedicated research.

Post by JimC » Wed Oct 03, 2018 6:05 am

Cunt wrote:
Wed Oct 03, 2018 4:12 am

For instance, many have accused Milo Yiannopolous of being a racist. Funny stuff that.

David Spencer (via wikipedia) seems loony and into purging impurity. Tough to sell that with everybody lying about who they are fucking...
They are not the complaints of others, they are their own fucking manifestos, admitted over and over again... :roll:
Nurse, where the fuck's my cardigan?
And my gin!

Brian Peacock
Tipping cows since 1946
About me: Ablate me:

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re:

Post by Brian Peacock » Wed Oct 03, 2018 12:12 pm

Cunt wrote:
Wed Oct 03, 2018 3:58 am
Brian Peacock wrote:
Wed Oct 03, 2018 3:25 am
Cunt wrote:
Brian Peacock wrote:
Do you mean this?

* a taste for violence
If .....
I don't know him, but will check him out. To be clear, are you saying he is a self-identified altright person?
Why take my word for it(?) - check Mr Spencer out for yourself.
Oh, and can anyone give me an example of someone acquitting themselves of the 'charge' of being alt-right?
Yes. Sam Harris, along with being a rabid Islamophobe who wants to nuke Saudi Arabia, has been criticised for being an enabler of the alt-right when extracts of his writing were used in alt-right promotional material. Well, I think he acquitted himself of the charge - others may take a different view. But why is that important to you?
Rationalia relies on voluntary donations. There is no obligation of course, but if you value this place and want to see it continue please consider making a small donation towards the forum's running costs.
Details on how to do that can be found here.

"It isn't necessary to imagine the world ending in fire or ice.
There are two other possibilities: one is paperwork, and the other is nostalgia."

Frank Zappa

"This is how humanity ends; bickering over the irrelevant."
Clinton Huxley » 21 Jun 2012 » 14:10:36 GMT

Jason
Destroyer of words

Post by Jason » Wed Oct 03, 2018 1:59 pm

JimC wrote:
Wed Oct 03, 2018 4:02 am
Their racism is more than just a feeling that they prefer their own (white) race. They wish to purge western countries of blacks, jews, arabs and anyone else that offends their view of racial purity. Not what I would term a harmless and natural sentiment...
It's perfectly natural in/out group behaviour. :tea:

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re:

Post by Cunt » Wed Oct 03, 2018 2:20 pm

Brian Peacock wrote:
Wed Oct 03, 2018 12:12 pm
Yes. Sam Harris, along with being a rabid Islamophobe who wants to nuke Saudi Arabia, has been criticised for being an enabler of the alt-right when extracts of his writing were used in alt-right promotional material. Well, I think he acquitted himself of the charge - others may take a different view. But why is that important to you?
I'll look into it, thanks. I do think many (Batman) will disagree with you.

Why it is important is simple. If I accuse you of being a woman, and you aren't, you can acquit yourself of the charge in a number of vulgar and hilarious ways.

Firmly and effectively.

With the 'charges' flung from the left, I don't give them credit because no matter how someone actually behaves, there is no detraction.

It's the 'cry wolf' thing but WAY bigger. When I hear some blue-haired screeching idiot call someone a racist, I don't look to see if there is racism, I look to see what they mis-interpreted as racism.

When someone says Trump hates women, I look at the women in his personal and professional life and think that must be more cherry-picking nonsense.

So if a charge can not be falsified, it's namecalling at best.

Islamophobe is another one. I could accuse (fairly) every news agency of being Islamophobic, except for the ones who reprinted the contraversial cartoons.

Since nearly everyone IS an Islamophobe, I think we need a better word for it. 'Phobia' usually refers to an irrational fear...
-various artists

Joe wrote:
he doesn't communicate

rainbow wrote:

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Wed Oct 03, 2018 2:21 pm

Śiva wrote:
Wed Oct 03, 2018 1:59 pm
JimC wrote:
Wed Oct 03, 2018 4:02 am
It's perfectly natural in/out group behaviour. :tea:
Isn't it though?

We do teach each other to overcome it, and I think we mostly succeed here in Canada, but it IS a pretty natural, consistent reaction.
-various artists

Joe wrote:
he doesn't communicate

rainbow wrote: