"Alt-right" Parading Ignorance, Stupidity, Malice, Etc.

L'Emmerdeur
About me: Yuh wust nightmaya!

Re: "Alt-right" Parading Ignorance, Stupidity, Malice, Etc.

Post by L'Emmerdeur » Thu Nov 09, 2017 3:33 am

pErvinalia wrote:
L'Emmerdeur wrote:A British journalist has a brief conversation with Richard 'Hail Trump!' Spencer.

That was embarrassing to watch. I can't believe no one punched him during it.
Clearly Gary Younge has enough dignity to choose to walk away instead, though perhaps the thought did cross his mind. Spencer certainly did a fine job of demonstrating what a revolting bigoted louse he is; the title of this thread was not chosen at random.

Seabass
About me: Pluviophile

Post by Seabass » Wed Nov 15, 2017 4:50 am

"Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities." —Voltaire
"They want to take away your hamburgers. This is what Stalin dreamt about but never achieved." —Sebastian Gorka

pErvinalia
On the good stuff
About me: Spelling 'were' 'where'

Post by pErvinalia » Wed Nov 15, 2017 6:47 am

Seabass wrote:
How cute, he can nearly grow a beard!
Sent from my penis using wankertalk.
"The Western world is fucking awesome because of mostly white men" - DaveDodo007.
"Socialized medicine is just exactly as morally defensible as gassing and cooking Jews" - Seth. Yes, he really did say that..
"Seth you are a boon to this community" - Cunt.
"I am seriously thinking of going on a spree killing" - Svartalf.

Scot Dutchy
About me: Dijkbeschermer

Post by Scot Dutchy » Wed Nov 15, 2017 8:40 am

Yes of course he is. At 128 he is still young.
"Wat is het een gezellig boel hier".

L'Emmerdeur

Post by L'Emmerdeur » Tue Nov 21, 2017 10:58 pm

Richard Spencer and the gaggle of gobshites known as the 'National Policy Institute' were prevented from holding their conventicle of cockroaches in the Ronald Reagan Building in Washington DC, as they had for the past two years. Instead, they met in a barn at Rocklands Farm, a winery/event venue outside the city, in Maryland. When the owners of Rocklands Farm discovered just who was using their barn, they asked the 'National Policy Institute' to leave, which they did.

'Nazis Held Secret Conference in a Cold Barn This Past Weekend'
The Nazis met in secret in a barn this past weekend out in rural Maryland for their National Policy Institute “Winter Conference.” Yes, a barn. A barn that had light streaming in through the cracks in the walls.

The Nazis were literally meeting out in the cold.

They hadn’t publicly announced their conference. They had been barred from meeting at the Ronald Reagan government building, an esteemed government venue in a central Washington DC location which had been their conference venue for the past two years, according to The New York Times. Building managers had barred the group because they didn’t want to be at the center of a protest. The strategy of “no-platforming,” of removing the Nazis’ ability to meet however we can – it worked.

Nazis have fallen a long way since last year.
'Rocklands Farm Kicks Out White Nationalist Group Holding Event'
A white nationalist group holding a private event Sunday at Rocklands Farm Winery & Market was asked to leave, and did so, after workers at the Poolesville area farm discovered who it was.

The Washington Post reported Tuesday that the National Policy Institute, led by white nationalist Richard Spencer, was holding a conference at the facility to recap 2017. The group booked the gathering through a third-party logistics company and began the event around 11 a.m. About 100 people attended.

Around 4 p.m., management at the facility told everyone to leave after a worker learned Spencer was there, according to the Post. The group left and Rocklands refunded the money it was paid for the event.

laklak
About me: My preferred pronoun is "Massah"

Post by laklak » Wed Nov 22, 2017 1:22 pm

I'll let anybody rent my place, as long as they pay. Nazis, Zanu-PF, Students for a Democratic Society, Ted Nugent, the Aryan Brotherhood. Hell, I'll rent to the Manson Family Reunion. All dollars is greenish grey.
Yeah well that's just, like, your opinion, man.

Brian Peacock
Tipping cows since 1946
About me: Ablate me:

Post by Brian Peacock » Wed Nov 22, 2017 1:35 pm

Ted Nugent? You sick bastard!

:D
Rationalia relies on voluntary donations. There is no obligation of course, but if you value this place and want to see it continue please consider making a small donation towards the forum's running costs.
Details on how to do that can be found here.

"It isn't necessary to imagine the world ending in fire or ice.
There are two other possibilities: one is paperwork, and the other is nostalgia."

Frank Zappa

"This is how humanity ends; bickering over the irrelevant."
Clinton Huxley » 21 Jun 2012 » 14:10:36 GMT

L'Emmerdeur

Post by L'Emmerdeur » Thu Nov 23, 2017 5:13 pm

The AP is reporting that Richard Spencer has been banned from Schengen for five years.

'White nationalist Spencer banned from 26 European nations'
A leading figure in the U.S. white nationalist movement said Wednesday that he hasn't received government confirmation of his reported ban from entering more than two dozen European countries.

Poland's state-run news agency PAP says Polish authorities banned Richard Spencer from entering 26 countries in Europe's visa-free Schengen area for five years. The news agency cited unnamed sources close to Poland's Foreign Ministry.

A source close to the Polish Foreign Ministry confirmed to The Associated Press that the ban has taken effect. He spoke on condition of anonymity because he is not authorized to speak on the ministry's behalf.

Spencer previously was banned from the Schengen zone for three years after his 2014 arrest in Hungary, where he had planned to host a conference.

Spencer told The Associated Press he would try to contest a new ban.

"I'm being treated like a criminal by the Polish government. It's just insane," he said. "I haven't done anything. What are they accusing me of?"

Spencer said he canceled plans to travel to Poland for a far-right conference in Warsaw earlier this month after seeing reports the government was threatening to keep him out of the country.

"It just didn't feel like it was worth it," he said.

pErvinalia
On the good stuff
About me: Spelling 'were' 'where'

Post by pErvinalia » Thu Nov 23, 2017 5:34 pm

Good.
Sent from my penis using wankertalk.
"The Western world is fucking awesome because of mostly white men" - DaveDodo007.
"Socialized medicine is just exactly as morally defensible as gassing and cooking Jews" - Seth. Yes, he really did say that..
"Seth you are a boon to this community" - Cunt.
"I am seriously thinking of going on a spree killing" - Svartalf.

Brian Peacock
Tipping cows since 1946
About me: Ablate me:

Post by Brian Peacock » Fri Nov 24, 2017 1:28 am

All the better for him and his fellow travellers to play the part of the oppressed underdog.
Rationalia relies on voluntary donations. There is no obligation of course, but if you value this place and want to see it continue please consider making a small donation towards the forum's running costs.
Details on how to do that can be found here.

"It isn't necessary to imagine the world ending in fire or ice.
There are two other possibilities: one is paperwork, and the other is nostalgia."

Frank Zappa

"This is how humanity ends; bickering over the irrelevant."
Clinton Huxley » 21 Jun 2012 » 14:10:36 GMT

Animavore
Nasty Hombre

Post by Animavore » Fri Nov 24, 2017 8:45 am

Notice the supposed "Alt-left" thread just slid away? Kinda as if like it never existed.
Libertarianism: The belief that out of all the terrible things governments can do, helping people is the absolute worst.

JimC
The sentimental bloke
About me: To be serious about gin requires years of dedicated research.

Post by JimC » Fri Nov 24, 2017 8:51 am

That's because leftists are cunning fuckers...
Nurse, where the fuck's my cardigan?
And my gin!

Hermit
About me: Cantankerous grump

Post by Hermit » Fri Nov 24, 2017 9:15 am

Animavore wrote:Notice the supposed "Alt-left" thread just slid away? Kinda as if like it never existed.
It's because the members of the alt-left have been renamed "SJW progressives" and are now discussed in every thread Coito ergo sum and rEvolutionist have their tête-à-tête.
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein’s brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops. - Stephen J. Gould

L'Emmerdeur

Post by L'Emmerdeur » Sat Nov 25, 2017 4:33 pm

According to which definition you look at, the zealous social justice aspect is different from the 'leftist scum' who are willing to use active measures (including violence) in response to the white nationalist/supremacist 'alt right.'

JimC
The sentimental bloke
About me: To be serious about gin requires years of dedicated research.

Post by JimC » Sat Nov 25, 2017 8:23 pm

Scum rises to the top! :{D
Nurse, where the fuck's my cardigan?
And my gin!