Poland

NineBerry
Tame Wolf

Poland

Post by NineBerry » Tue Jul 25, 2017 10:21 am

The Polish Prime Minister's name is pronounced "Shit-Low" and her party's name is pronounced "Piss". That is all you need to know about Poland today.

pErvinalia
On the good stuff
About me: Spelling 'were' 'where'

Re: Poland

Post by pErvinalia » Tue Jul 25, 2017 11:20 am

:awesome:
Sent from my penis using wankertalk.
"The Western world is fucking awesome because of mostly white men" - DaveDodo007.
"Socialized medicine is just exactly as morally defensible as gassing and cooking Jews" - Seth. Yes, he really did say that..
"Seth you are a boon to this community" - Cunt.
"I am seriously thinking of going on a spree killing" - Svartalf.

Hermit
About me: Cantankerous grump

Post by Hermit » Tue Jul 25, 2017 12:04 pm

NineBerry wrote:The Polish Prime Minister's name is pronounced "Shit-Low" and her party's name is pronounced "Piss". That is all you need to know about Poland today.
Today? Poland has been nothing but a cesspool filled with shit and piss since time immemorial. In its entire history it has resolutely remained just east of civilisation. Frederik Chopin, Joseph Conrad, Roman Polanski and a handful of others were freakish accidents, and all of them had to escape from that rearguard of mediaeval darkness as soon as they could in order to become or remain creative in their respective fields.
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein’s brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops. - Stephen J. Gould

JimC
The sentimental bloke
About me: To be serious about gin requires years of dedicated research.

Post by JimC » Wed Jul 26, 2017 1:18 am

So, NineBerry, when will your panzers roll out to fix the Polish problem once and for all?

Perhaps you could get some assistance from Putin... :tea:
Nurse, where the fuck's my cardigan?
And my gin!

Feck

Post by Feck » Wed Jul 26, 2017 2:23 am

Betrayed and abandoned, treated as a pawn to bring Russia into WWII yet 16 squadrons fought with the RAF and one ,303, had more kills and less losses than any other 'British' hurricane squadron .
I can only hope Hermit was being sarcastic maybe He doesn't remember this little flag
index.jpg
index.jpg (8.19 KiB) Viewed 1627 times
It started the collapse of the soviet block .
:hoverdog: :hoverdog: :hoverdog: :hoverdog:
Give me the wine , I don't need the bread

mistermack
About me: Never rong.

Post by mistermack » Wed Jul 26, 2017 12:19 pm

More importantly, Polish girls are a lot better looking than the EU average. And generally slimmer.
While there is a market for shit, there will be assholes to supply it.

Hermit
About me: Cantankerous grump

Post by Hermit » Wed Jul 26, 2017 2:32 pm

Feck wrote:I can only hope Hermit was being sarcastic
No chance of that. Just like some gay-basher I am merely overcompensating. You see, I am supposed to be Prussian. My father comes from a prominent Junker family and my mother from a family that was fairly high up in the Prussian judiciary. Both my grandfathers served as officers in both world wars. One of them was an officer in an imperial guard regiment since 1911.

My father and all my uncles served in WWII.

Proud Prussians, all.

And yet, looking at my family tree I see one of my great-grandmother's family name was Gutowski.

Oh, the shame!

So, you see, I really, really need to bash those peasants*.

*Also, this post is a Poe. So is the previous one. I am stirring the pot big time here.
Last edited by Hermit on Wed Jul 26, 2017 2:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein’s brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops. - Stephen J. Gould

pErvinalia
On the good stuff
About me: Spelling 'were' 'where'

Post by pErvinalia » Wed Jul 26, 2017 2:41 pm

I think my lineage is Polish through Germany. Not a fan of Poland. I like Germany better.
Sent from my penis using wankertalk.
"The Western world is fucking awesome because of mostly white men" - DaveDodo007.
"Socialized medicine is just exactly as morally defensible as gassing and cooking Jews" - Seth. Yes, he really did say that..
"Seth you are a boon to this community" - Cunt.
"I am seriously thinking of going on a spree killing" - Svartalf.

JimC
The sentimental bloke
About me: To be serious about gin requires years of dedicated research.

Post by JimC » Wed Jul 26, 2017 8:59 pm

Fascist! :lay:
Nurse, where the fuck's my cardigan?
And my gin!

DRSB

Post by DRSB » Thu Jul 27, 2017 8:27 pm

Polish is my favourite of the languages that I speak, after Czech that is, lovely, sexy, with the accent always on the penultimate syllable.

Strontium Dog
About me: Navy Seals are not seals

Post by Strontium Dog » Thu Jul 27, 2017 8:45 pm

mistermack wrote:More importantly, Polish girls are a lot better looking than the EU average. And generally slimmer.
That's why all the fat British hogs voted to kick them out.
100% verifiable facts or your money back. Anti-fascist. Enemy of woo - theistic or otherwise. Cloth is not an antiviral. Imagination and fantasy is no substitute for tangible reality. Wishing doesn't make it real.

"If liberty means anything at all, it means the right to tell people what they do not want to hear" - George Orwell

"I would remind you that extremism in the defense of liberty is no vice! And let me remind you also that moderation in the pursuit of justice is no virtue!" - Barry Goldwater