Manchester: Suicide bomb

Alan B

Re: Manchester: Suicide bomb

Post by Alan B » Thu May 25, 2017 9:55 am

Daily Mail
Manchester bomber visited extremist hotbed Dusseldorf days before attack - as it's revealed his Libyan rebel father is al-Qaeda supporter and his brother 'was plotting his own ISIS atrocity'
The family of the Manchester suicide bomber have links to terror networks around the world as it emerged the killer was in a German hotbed of Islamic extremists four days before the attack, it was revealed last night.

Salman Abedi, who killed 22 people and injured at least 119 Monday night, visited Dusseldorf days before he blew himself up at Manchester Arena - an atrocity possibly connected to the Paris and Brussels terror attacks, detectives have said.

One theory is Abedi may have been part of a larger cell that included Mohamed Abrini, the 'Man in the Hat', with connections to the mass murders in France and Belgium. Abrini is known to have visited Manchester in 2015.

German security sources said efforts have been stepped up as they scramble to find out if Abedi had accomplices in the country, received any explosives training or had been radicalised by local preachers.
The plot thickens...
Absolute faith corrupts as absolutely as absolute power - Eric Hoffer.
I have NO BELIEF in the existence of a God or gods. I do not have to offer proof nor do I have to determine absence of proof because I do not ASSERT that a God does or does not or gods do or do not exist.

BarnettNewman
extemporaneous

Post by BarnettNewman » Thu May 25, 2017 1:03 pm

pErvin wrote:Those who would give up hard won liberties for temporary security something something
The reality is that dragnets do little to solve a problem and result in stupid shit like this happening all. The. Fucking. Time.

https://www.thestar.com/news/world/2010 ... anada.html

NineBerry
Tame Wolf

Post by NineBerry » Thu May 25, 2017 2:13 pm

Manchester bomber visited extremist hotbed Dusseldorf days before attack
Ehm, no he spent some time in the transit area of the Düsseldorf Airport when flying from Turkey to Britain via Düsseldorf...

mistermack
About me: Never rong.

Post by mistermack » Thu May 25, 2017 3:48 pm

Rivers of blood in Manchester.

That has a familiar ring to it. Enoch Powell was right.

Even after one generation, the immigrants' kids still don't identify with the country they are born in, but the country of origin.

Trump was exactly right. Put a ban on Muslim immigration.
The ones coming in today, may well give birth to the suicide bombers of 25 years from now.
Apart from the shit that they might cause themselves.

We don't need em. Their country needs them. Fuck em. Keep em out.
While there is a market for shit, there will be assholes to supply it.