The Thread of Democrats

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Re: The Thread of Democrats

Post by Cunt » Sat Apr 16, 2022 1:38 am

pErvinalia wrote:
Fri Apr 15, 2022 11:49 pm
I've even tried to point out to you why what you do at times is trolling. But you refuse to learn.
Well, just keep following me around, providing tone-policing and telling me about being banned. It makes me feel important.

You used to have other interests though. I remember some well-climbed hills...
Shit, Piss, Cock, Cunt, Motherfucker, Cocksucker and Tits.
-various artists

Joe wrote:
Wed Nov 29, 2023 1:22 pm
he doesn't communicate

The 'Walsh Question' 'What Is A Woman?' I'll put an answer here when someone posts one that is clear and comprehensible, by apostates to the Faith.

Update: I've been offered one!
rainbow wrote:
Mon Nov 06, 2023 9:23 pm
It is actually quite easy. A woman has at least one X chromosome.
Strong ideas don't require censorship to survive. Weak ideas cannot survive without it.

pErvinalia
On the good stuff
About me: Spelling 'were' 'where'

Post by pErvinalia » Sat Apr 16, 2022 2:17 am

You just can't be helped, can you?

I assume when you next get suspended it will be justification in your mind that you were right that contrary opinions are not tolerated here. And while there is a correlation between your contrary opinions and you getting suspended, it's not the causation. The causation is you refusing to discuss things after introducing topics and instead making personal aspersions on those trying to discuss with you.
Sent from my penis using wankertalk.
"The Western world is fucking awesome because of mostly white men" - DaveDodo007.
"Socialized medicine is just exactly as morally defensible as gassing and cooking Jews" - Seth. Yes, he really did say that..
"Seth you are a boon to this community" - Cunt.
"I am seriously thinking of going on a spree killing" - Svartalf.

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Sat Apr 16, 2022 4:18 pm

pErvinalia wrote:
Sat Apr 16, 2022 2:17 am

I assume when you next get suspended it will be justification in your mind that you were right that contrary opinions are not tolerated here. And while there is a correlation between your contrary opinions and you getting suspended, it's not the causation. The causation is you refusing to discuss things after introducing topics and instead making personal aspersions on those trying to discuss with you.
Ah, but I'm happy to discuss things, in an appropriate venue, and in an appropriate way.

Please keep following me around talking about my tone, and take no firm position of your own though. It's easy to predict.
-various artists

Joe wrote:
he doesn't communicate

The 'Walsh Question' 'What Is A Woman?' I'll put an answer here when someone posts one that is clear and comprehensible, by apostates to the Faith.

rainbow wrote:
Strong ideas don't require censorship to survive. Weak ideas cannot survive without it.

Brian Peacock
Tipping cows since 1946
About me: Ablate me:

Post by Brian Peacock » Sat Apr 16, 2022 9:20 pm

Easy thing to say there Cunt, but you'd only have to ask pErvy his opinion and he'd tell you - like he has, often. Very often. But pErvy's opinion isn't the issue.

So. If you raise 'issues' here but then won't talk about them because you say this place isn't an appropriate venue for that discussion, and then start casting aspersions on others for wanting to discuss whatever it is you raised, and then float some irrelevant questions which you say others need to answer first before you'll discuss it, and then when others answer the questions you still don't discuss things and fall back on casting aspersions and on how this place isn't an appropriate venue, then you're probably going to end suspended for malicious trolling - because that's exactly what that kind of pathology is.

Just saying. :tea:
Rationalia relies on voluntary donations. There is no obligation of course, but if you value this place and want to see it continue please consider making a small donation towards the forum's running costs.
Details on how to do that can be found here.

"It isn't necessary to imagine the world ending in fire or ice.
There are two other possibilities: one is paperwork, and the other is nostalgia."

Frank Zappa

"This is how humanity ends; bickering over the irrelevant."
Clinton Huxley » 21 Jun 2012 » 14:10:36 GMT

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Sat Apr 16, 2022 9:46 pm

Brian Peacock wrote:
Sat Apr 16, 2022 9:20 pm
Easy thing to say there Cunt, but you'd only have to ask pErvy his opinion and he'd tell you - like he has, often. Very often. But pErvy's opinion isn't the issue.

So. If you raise 'issues' here but then won't talk about them because you say this place isn't an appropriate venue for that discussion, and then start casting aspersions on others for wanting to discuss whatever it is you raised, and then float some irrelevant questions which you say others need to answer first before you'll discuss it, and then when others answer the questions you still don't discuss things and fall back on casting aspersions and on how this place isn't an appropriate venue, then you're probably going to end suspended for malicious trolling - because that's exactly what that kind of pathology is.

Just saying. :tea:
diddums

I know you. I'm aware it frustrates you that I don't always consent to being questioned.

Feel free to come for a run and chat about it sometime.
-various artists

Joe wrote:
he doesn't communicate

rainbow wrote:

Brian Peacock
Tipping cows since 1946
About me: Ablate me:

Post by Brian Peacock » Sat Apr 16, 2022 10:13 pm

And you're welcome at my dojo any time. :tea:
Rationalia relies on voluntary donations. There is no obligation of course, but if you value this place and want to see it continue please consider making a small donation towards the forum's running costs.
Details on how to do that can be found here.

"It isn't necessary to imagine the world ending in fire or ice.
There are two other possibilities: one is paperwork, and the other is nostalgia."

Frank Zappa

"This is how humanity ends; bickering over the irrelevant."
Clinton Huxley » 21 Jun 2012 » 14:10:36 GMT

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Sat Apr 16, 2022 10:36 pm

Brian Peacock wrote:
Sat Apr 16, 2022 10:13 pm
And you're welcome at my dojo any time. :tea:
Travel is a problem, but if you are seriously into combat sport of some kind, that IS interesting. What is your favourite, or most hated, form drill?
-various artists

Joe wrote:
he doesn't communicate

rainbow wrote:

pErvinalia
On the good stuff

Post by pErvinalia » Sat Apr 16, 2022 10:57 pm

Cunt wrote:
Sat Apr 16, 2022 4:18 pm
pErvinalia wrote:
Sat Apr 16, 2022 2:17 am

Ah, but I'm happy to discuss things, in an appropriate venue, and in an appropriate way.
Here is that place, if only you would stop trolling.
"The Western world is fucking awesome because of mostly white men" - DaveDodo007.
"Socialized medicine is just exactly as morally defensible as gassing and cooking Jews" - Seth. Yes, he really did say that..

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Sat Apr 16, 2022 11:00 pm

pErvinalia wrote:
Sat Apr 16, 2022 10:57 pm

Here is that place, if only you would stop trolling.
Aw, kitt'n

And if you had anything to talk about other than trolling, we might talk about that.

What subject could POSSIBLY be appropriate to a thread about Democrats...hmm.....
-various artists

Joe wrote:
he doesn't communicate

rainbow wrote:

Svartalf
Offensive Grail Keeper

Post by Svartalf » Sun Apr 17, 2022 12:25 am

Cunt wrote:
Sat Apr 16, 2022 9:46 pm

I know you. I'm aware it frustrates you that I don't always consent to being questioned.

You know, even if I came up to whatever neck of the woods you dwell at, there would be a chat, but no run, I only do slow walks, sometimes long walks, but slow ones, my lungs won't let me run... not for more than 10 or 15 seconds.
Embrace the Darkness, it needs a hug

PC stands for "Patronizing Cocksucker" Randy Ping

pErvinalia
On the good stuff

Post by pErvinalia » Sun Apr 17, 2022 2:14 am

Cunt doesn't do chatting. He communicates via meme.

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Sun Apr 17, 2022 2:56 am

Svartalf wrote:
Sun Apr 17, 2022 12:25 am
Cunt wrote:
Sat Apr 16, 2022 9:46 pm

You know, even if I came up to whatever neck of the woods you dwell at, there would be a chat, but no run, I only do slow walks, sometimes long walks, but slow ones, my lungs won't let me run... not for more than 10 or 15 seconds.
That's exactly how it starts. Tiny bits of running. Careful increases, slow progress until you are running as much as you want. I would be glad to help sort out a suitable program and such, and we could run together 'virtually'. I've heard you complain about your weight being high though, so you might choose to lower the weight, and stick to walking/strength training, until your weight is better suited. (that's the path I took)

If you showed up, We would go at your pace (today, probably a walk on the ice road) and a chat, training for that run. Next April, when you are running 5 and 10k's regularly, I can take all the credit, just because I encouraged you a bit. :)
-various artists

Joe wrote:
he doesn't communicate

rainbow wrote:

pErvinalia
On the good stuff

Post by pErvinalia » Sun Apr 17, 2022 3:04 am

Svarty can run to the local croissant shop daily.

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Sun Apr 17, 2022 3:07 am

pErvinalia wrote:
Sun Apr 17, 2022 3:04 am
There's a million ways to learn to run. Some of them are well-established, but I wouldn't be snooty with that kind of training.

(unless I was a bit french myself, that is)
-various artists

Joe wrote:
he doesn't communicate

rainbow wrote:

Svartalf
Offensive Grail Keeper

Post by Svartalf » Sun Apr 17, 2022 9:10 am

pErvinalia wrote:
Sun Apr 17, 2022 3:04 am
Actually, I slow walk to the café, the bakery is 10 yards farther, and I'm lazy.
Embrace the Darkness, it needs a hug

PC stands for "Patronizing Cocksucker" Randy Ping