The Thread of Democrats

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Re: The Thread of Democrats

Post by Cunt » Mon Apr 19, 2021 5:45 pm

Is that Maxine Waters lady going to be banned like other politicians who called for violence?

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/katiepavl ... e-n2588144
Waters flew from Dulles International Airport to Minnesota-St. Paul International Airport on Saturday, April 17, just days ahead of a verdict in the George Floyd, Officer Derek Chauvin trial.

That night, Waters went to meet with protestors and demanded a guilty verdict for Chauvin "or else."

"I know this, we've got to stay in the streets," Waters said to a group of activists. "We are looking for a guilty verdict."

"If nothing does not happen then we have to not only stay in the streets but we have to fight for justice," she continued. "I am very hopeful and I hope that we are going to get a verdict that is guilty, guilty, guilty and if we don't, we cannot go away."
They should defund politicians who call for continued violence. Or maybe just make them live in the areas they rule over.
Shit, Piss, Cock, Cunt, Motherfucker, Cocksucker and Tits.
-various artists

Joe wrote:
Wed Nov 29, 2023 1:22 pm
he doesn't communicate

The 'Walsh Question' 'What Is A Woman?' I'll put an answer here when someone posts one that is clear and comprehensible, by apostates to the Faith.

Update: I've been offered one!
rainbow wrote:
Mon Nov 06, 2023 9:23 pm
It is actually quite easy. A woman has at least one X chromosome.
Strong ideas don't require censorship to survive. Weak ideas cannot survive without it.

Seabass
About me: Pluviophile

Post by Seabass » Mon Apr 19, 2021 5:55 pm

I don't see any calls for violence there. :bored:
"Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities." —Voltaire
"They want to take away your hamburgers. This is what Stalin dreamt about but never achieved." —Sebastian Gorka

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Mon Apr 19, 2021 6:24 pm

Seabass wrote:
Mon Apr 19, 2021 5:55 pm
Funny, I said the same thing when I saw Trumps speech. The unedited version, I mean.
-various artists

Joe wrote:
he doesn't communicate

The 'Walsh Question' 'What Is A Woman?' I'll put an answer here when someone posts one that is clear and comprehensible, by apostates to the Faith.

rainbow wrote:
Strong ideas don't require censorship to survive. Weak ideas cannot survive without it.

Seabass

Post by Seabass » Mon Apr 19, 2021 8:28 pm

Cunt wrote:
Mon Apr 19, 2021 6:24 pm
Seabass wrote:
Funny, I said the same thing when I saw Trumps speech. The unedited version, I mean.
That's because you are an idiot, and an extremely biased one at that. He straight up said he would pay for the legal fees if any of his worshippers beat up a protestor.
"Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities." —Voltaire
"They want to take away your hamburgers. This is what Stalin dreamt about but never achieved." —Sebastian Gorka

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Mon Apr 19, 2021 8:50 pm

You make an interesting point. I would think about it, but I got distracted by your cute kitty avatar.

I'll give it all the thought it deserves, after I finish with Darth Kitteh.
-various artists

Joe wrote:
he doesn't communicate

rainbow wrote:

Joe

Post by Joe » Tue Apr 20, 2021 4:15 am

Cunt wrote:
Mon Apr 19, 2021 6:24 pm
Seabass wrote:
So, if they did the same thing in your book, they both should face consequences.

I watched the unedited video of both, and I agree with you. If Waters should be censured by the House, maybe kicked out, then Trump should be barred from holding office again.
"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein
"Wisdom requires a flexible mind." - Dan Carlin
"If you vote for idiots, idiots will run the country." - Dr. Kori Schake

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Tue Apr 20, 2021 5:40 am

They didn't do the same thing. I didn't say they did.

When they claimed Trumps speech included calls for violence, I listened to it. It didn't.

What Maxine wants, is a guilty verdict on a charge that isn't being prosecuted. Or else.

As far as she is concerned, it's 1st degree murder. Protestors should
'get more confrontational'.

More confrontational than the billions in riot damage. She really is a Top Democrat
-various artists

Joe wrote:
he doesn't communicate

rainbow wrote:

Joe

Post by Joe » Tue Apr 20, 2021 12:54 pm

Sorry Cunt, cavil all you want, but what's sauce for the goose is sauce for the gander. What Trump and Waters did is the same thing, except that a President's statements carry more weight.

Everything you wrote here about Waters applies to Trump. I listened to both Waters and Trump speeches directly, and neither included calls for violence, and neither would be convicted in a court for incitement. And yet, both were figuratively throwing matches into a dry field, and as public officials were grossly irresponsible in light of last summer's violence.

"Get more confrontational" is loaded speech, but so is "if you don't fight like hell you're not going to have a country anymore."

You're welcome to your opinion, but I dismiss it as a dual standard biased toward your guy.
"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Tue Apr 20, 2021 3:41 pm

Get confrontational if you don't get the ruling you want, from a court.

One said 'peacefully and patriotically'.

'Fight like hell' is something a lot of politicians say.

You are welcome to treat one politician rougher than others, but it shows. When do you expect Maxine to be banned from social media?

Or the terrorist leaders from the Middle East? Or Xi?

Or is Trump the only 'dangerous' one?

As I recall, Maxines voters have been rioting for a year, burning, killing and creating autonomous zones everywhere. Trump's voters walked into the wrong building once, one day.

But yeah, Trump is dangerous to something.
-various artists

Joe wrote:
he doesn't communicate

rainbow wrote:

Joe

Post by Joe » Tue Apr 20, 2021 8:09 pm

Cunt wrote:
Tue Apr 20, 2021 3:41 pm
Get confrontational if you don't get the ruling you want, from a court.

One said 'peacefully and patriotically'.

'Fight like hell' is something a lot of politicians say.

You are welcome to treat one politician rougher than others, but it shows. When do you expect Maxine to be banned from social media?

Or the terrorist leaders from the Middle East? Or Xi?

Or is Trump the only 'dangerous' one?

As I recall, Maxines voters have been rioting for a year, burning, killing and creating autonomous zones everywhere. Trump's voters walked into the wrong building once, one day.

But yeah, Trump is dangerous to something.
You're the guy treating one politician rougher than others here, Cunt, and this post is evidence of it.

Or you're just trolling again.
Trump's voters walked into the wrong building once, one day.
:doglol:

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Tue Apr 20, 2021 8:35 pm

Yup. That's what happened.

One day, Trump supporters rioted, or insurrected, and broke windows. Call it as you want to.

One year, Democrat supporters rioted, burned cities, and broke windows. Call it many times as horrible. How many times? Well, I guess it depends if you think riots, fires, and murder of citizens is more important, or a threat on a federal building (not the courthouses in Portland, though, just the ones in DC)

I don't think the Trump riots were that dangerous, or effective. They were a minor blip in a year of MUCH worse riots.

But you go ahead and make it sound worse than Maxine. Trump's words resulted in people rushing the buildings with fists. Maxine spoke, and a few hours later, there was a drive-by shooting of national guards people.

She also went specifically to the area where the trial is, and demanded a ruling that isn't even on the table.

But yeah, focus on the Orange Man.
-various artists

Joe wrote:
he doesn't communicate

rainbow wrote:

Joe

Post by Joe » Tue Apr 20, 2021 8:57 pm

Nope, I pointed out where you ridiculously soft pedaled what the Capital rioters did, and laughed at it.

Now, you're lying about what I said. You really should be ashamed of yourself, trolling like that.

Bad Cunt! :biggrin:

Brian Peacock
Tipping cows since 1946
About me: Ablate me:

Post by Brian Peacock » Tue Apr 20, 2021 9:53 pm

Seabass wrote:
Must be that she told protestors they would have to 'fight for justice' if Chauvin was acquitted.
Rationalia relies on voluntary donations. There is no obligation of course, but if you value this place and want to see it continue please consider making a small donation towards the forum's running costs.
Details on how to do that can be found here.

"It isn't necessary to imagine the world ending in fire or ice.
There are two other possibilities: one is paperwork, and the other is nostalgia."

Frank Zappa

"This is how humanity ends; bickering over the irrelevant."
Clinton Huxley » 21 Jun 2012 » 14:10:36 GMT

Seabass

Post by Seabass » Tue Apr 20, 2021 9:57 pm

Brian Peacock wrote:
Tue Apr 20, 2021 9:53 pm
Seabass wrote:
Must be that she told protestors they would have to 'fight for justice' if Chauvin was acquitted.
So? That's normal english language usage. "We must fight for reproductive rights" "fight for religious freedom" "fight for marriage equality", etc.

ETA: and please don't anyone give me the "but Trump said 'fight like hell' false equivalence nonsense. I don't want to have to go and dig up all the footage of Trump explicitly encouraging violence at his rallies. Moreover, on the 6th, he said a lot more than "we have to fight like hell". The entirety of that speech was clear incitement to go overturn the election.

Brian Peacock
Tipping cows since 1946
About me: Ablate me:

Post by Brian Peacock » Tue Apr 20, 2021 10:05 pm

Seabass wrote:
Tue Apr 20, 2021 9:57 pm
Brian Peacock wrote:
Tue Apr 20, 2021 9:53 pm
Seabass wrote:
So? That's normal english language usage. "We must fight for reproductive rights" "fight for religious freedom" "fight for marriage equality", etc.
Preaching to the choir mate. It's just the fash trying to make an angry noise - all part of their attempts to define the BLM protests only in terms of riots, looting and thuggery.
Rationalia relies on voluntary donations. There is no obligation of course, but if you value this place and want to see it continue please consider making a small donation towards the forum's running costs.
Details on how to do that can be found here.

"It isn't necessary to imagine the world ending in fire or ice.
There are two other possibilities: one is paperwork, and the other is nostalgia."

Frank Zappa

"This is how humanity ends; bickering over the irrelevant."
Clinton Huxley » 21 Jun 2012 » 14:10:36 GMT