Cunt wrote:
Sat Nov 04, 2023 12:59 am
L'Emmerdeur wrote:
Fri Nov 03, 2023 11:26 pm
Cunt wrote:
Fri Nov 03, 2023 6:38 pm
L'Emmerdeur wrote:
Fri Nov 03, 2023 6:21 pm
The 'both sides on a mission from god' schtick is particularly ridiculous coming two posts after the article showing that the new Republican Speaker of the House is an open Dominionist. Yapping about 'far left extremists' in the Democratic Party (always conveniently unnamed) while the Republicans have put in a leader who's pushing for a theocracy.
Yes. No-one can name the 'far left extremists'. Even you.
It is your thesis, the burden of evidence is yours. If you believe that there are far left extremists in the Democratic Party it is for you to support that claim. You could begin by delineating what you believe to be 'far left extremism.' We could look at the progressive members of the Democratic Party, like Tlaib, or Ocasio-Cortez. In my opinion they aren't far left extremists, but maybe you think differently. If so you could list the beliefs expressed by these people that you think show them to be far left extremists.

When I think of far left, I think of anarcho-syndicalism and Marxist communism. No Democrat expresses that sort of political philosophy. Your mileage may vary, but it's for you to explain what you mean.
Cunt wrote:
Fri Nov 03, 2023 6:38 pm
I remember when it was suggested that the best place for criticism of Islam would come from muslims.

But the whole left wing, AND you, cannot describe the 'far-left-extremists' because of reasons we are left to guess at.
I just described what I see as far left.

But let's remember that you've decided to harp about 'far left extremism' in a thread about the Republican Party. Why is that? Are you unable to address the actual Christian Dominionism that is ascendant in the party?
I guess those are what you think of as far left extremists then. Communist marxists. I don't know what those anarcho-syndicalism folks are, but can certainly accept that you think they are far left extremists, and remember that.

I don't know what 'Christian Dominionism' is, either. Not a big fan of any of the religions, myself. They have shit music and weird rules.
So willful ignorance shall be thy shield and buckler. Well played, or something.

Ball's in your court-- Perhaps you could begin by delineating what you believe to be 'far left extremism.' Then show which members of the Democratic Party fit your parameters. Or just shuffle off while throwing some irrelevant snarky remarks over your shoulder, whatever works for you.

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Re: The Thread of Democrats

Post by Cunt » Sat Nov 04, 2023 1:47 am

I'll shuffle off muttering about all dems who don't return the FTX money being extremists, for using the proceeds of crime.

And remember your vague reference to what you think is 'far-left-extremist'. It's something to think about.
Shit, Piss, Cock, Cunt, Motherfucker, Cocksucker and Tits.
-various artists

Joe wrote:
Wed Nov 29, 2023 1:22 pm
he doesn't communicate

The 'Walsh Question' 'What Is A Woman?' I'll put an answer here when someone posts one that is clear and comprehensible, by apostates to the Faith.

Update: I've been offered one!
rainbow wrote:
Mon Nov 06, 2023 9:23 pm
It is actually quite easy. A woman has at least one X chromosome.
Strong ideas don't require censorship to survive. Weak ideas cannot survive without it.

L'Emmerdeur
About me: Yuh wust nightmaya!

Post by L'Emmerdeur » Sat Nov 04, 2023 5:05 am

Cunt wrote:
Sat Nov 04, 2023 1:47 am
I'll shuffle off muttering about all dems who don't return the FTX money being extremists, for using the proceeds of crime.

And remember your vague reference to what you think is 'far-left-extremist'. It's something to think about.
That's appears to be an incoherent position. Democrats and Republicans who don't return (or donate to charity) Bankman-Fried's political donations will show themselves to be unethical and greedy. Can you show what that has to do with 'far left extremism'?

If as Bankman-Fried claimed, he donated about as much to Republicans as Democrats while keeping his donations to Republicans on the down-low, it seems likely that the Republicans won't be owning up to it and will happily keep the money. I don't see how that makes them 'extremists' any more than it does the Democrats. I'd appreciate an explanation of what I'm missing.

Just because you don't know what anarcho-syndicalism is and apparently don't understand what I mean by Marxist communism, that doesn't mean I was vague in describing what I view as far left. The two political philosophies are definitely not congruent but I see both as far left.

Brian Peacock
Tipping cows since 1946
About me: Ablate me:

Post by Brian Peacock » Sat Nov 04, 2023 9:05 am

Cunt wrote:https://t.me/PepeMatter/17543
I was told that pedophiles in our government was a conspiracy theory yet here we are yet again.
They arrested former North Dakota State Senator, Ray Holmberg, on Monday after being accused of traveling out of the country to the Czech Republic to sleep with underage children from the years 2011 to 2016.

What makes this worse is that he was writing budgets for the Senate Appropriations Committee, so you have yet another compromised individual handling the people's money.

Are you seeing why Jeffrey Epstein was so effective?
The conspiracy theorists are continually proven right about just how corrupt our government truly has been.
Anons were right about everything.
Sauce

Twitter
While PepeMatter may be a bit too far into the conspiracy rabbit hole, if high-ranking government officials stopped proving him right, he might get more reasonable.
Do you really want to get into a bidding war over Rep vs Dem sexual abuse?
Rationalia relies on voluntary donations. There is no obligation of course, but if you value this place and want to see it continue please consider making a small donation towards the forum's running costs.
Details on how to do that can be found here.

"It isn't necessary to imagine the world ending in fire or ice.
There are two other possibilities: one is paperwork, and the other is nostalgia."

Frank Zappa

"This is how humanity ends; bickering over the irrelevant."
Clinton Huxley » 21 Jun 2012 » 14:10:36 GMT

L'Emmerdeur
About me: Yuh wust nightmaya!

Post by L'Emmerdeur » Fri Nov 10, 2023 11:54 pm

So, WTF? The FBI is supposed to be doing the bidding of the Democrats, targeting Republicans and generally acting as Biden's secret police. Why are they going after the Democratic mayor of New York? Something doesn't add up.

'Feds Snatched NYC Mayor’s Phones and iPad in Widening Probe'
FBI agents stopped Mayor Eric Adams on the street this week and confiscated his electronic devices, just days after the bureau raided the home of his top fundraiser, The New York Times reported Friday.

The Times described an encounter in which g-men approached Adams on the sidewalk, requested his NYPD detail step off, and boarded the mayor’s official SUV with him, where they took custody of two phones and a tablet, as authorized in a new federal warrant.

The move marks the latest escalation in the government’s investigation of the Adams campaign following the FBI sweep of consultant Brianna Suggs’ residence. The federal government has since returned Adams’ devices.

That warrant revealed the agents are probing a potential straw donor scheme that may have illegally channeled Turkish government money into the Adams campaign, including through the leadership of a Brooklyn construction firm.

The Daily Beast discovered that the building concern in question, KSK Construction, has received millions of dollars in loans and credit lines from a Turkish state-owned bank.

The co-owner of KSK, Erden Arkan, personally donated $1,500 to Adams and threw him a lucrative fundraiser in May 2021.

pErvinalia
On the good stuff
About me: Spelling 'were' 'where'

Post by pErvinalia » Sat Nov 11, 2023 12:31 am

It's almost as if these agencies act independently.
Sent from my penis using wankertalk.
"The Western world is fucking awesome because of mostly white men" - DaveDodo007.
"Socialized medicine is just exactly as morally defensible as gassing and cooking Jews" - Seth. Yes, he really did say that..
"Seth you are a boon to this community" - Cunt.
"I am seriously thinking of going on a spree killing" - Svartalf.

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Sat Nov 11, 2023 3:13 am

L'Emmerdeur wrote:
Sat Nov 04, 2023 5:05 am
Cunt wrote:
Sat Nov 04, 2023 1:47 am

That's appears to be an incoherent position. Democrats and Republicans who don't return (or donate to charity) Bankman-Fried's political donations will show themselves to be unethical and greedy. Can you show what that has to do with 'far left extremism'?

If as Bankman-Fried claimed, he donated about as much to Republicans as Democrats while keeping his donations to Republicans on the down-low, it seems likely that the Republicans won't be owning up to it and will happily keep the money. I don't see how that makes them 'extremists' any more than it does the Democrats. I'd appreciate an explanation of what I'm missing.

Just because you don't know what anarcho-syndicalism is and apparently don't understand what I mean by Marxist communism, that doesn't mean I was vague in describing what I view as far left. The two political philosophies are definitely not congruent but I see both as far left.
So the convicted fraudster is known to have donated heaps to Democrats, but claims to have secretly donated to republicans, you believe it why?

Convenient, I'll grant you that!

I am not as credulous about the fraudsters story.

But either way, the dems known to have benefitted, can step forward and return the proceeds of crime. Or not. I expect there isn't anyone who can afford ethics in that group.
-various artists

Joe wrote:
he doesn't communicate

The 'Walsh Question' 'What Is A Woman?' I'll put an answer here when someone posts one that is clear and comprehensible, by apostates to the Faith.

rainbow wrote:
Strong ideas don't require censorship to survive. Weak ideas cannot survive without it.

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Mon Nov 13, 2023 5:21 pm

-various artists

Joe wrote:
he doesn't communicate

rainbow wrote:

Sean Hayden
Microagressor
About me: recovering humanist

Post by Sean Hayden » Mon Nov 13, 2023 5:41 pm

:lol: He must’ve been unbearable at times!

—//—

Anyway, we’re all somebody’s kids or have kids. :tea:

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Mon Nov 13, 2023 5:43 pm

Yup, and those two were raised by the best leaders the Democrats could find - in the US
-various artists

Joe wrote:
he doesn't communicate

rainbow wrote:

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Fri Nov 17, 2023 7:14 pm

I still don't understand why L'emmy believes the fraudster, but I guess I can move on. I wasn't expecting facts to shift his position on the Biden Crime Family anyway.

Getting back to more relevant topics, who will be given to the Dems as their candidate, and does it matter at all, since it has so little to do with voting?

Pic unrelated, cause everyone knows Biden wouldn't suckle a MAN'S finger.
-various artists

Joe wrote:
he doesn't communicate

rainbow wrote:

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Wed Nov 22, 2023 2:34 pm

Master oralor and gatherer of the most support of any Democrat candidate in US history.

-various artists

Joe wrote:
he doesn't communicate

rainbow wrote:

Tero
Just saying
About me: 15-32-25

Post by Tero » Wed Nov 22, 2023 3:05 pm

IMG_6090.jpeg
https://esapolitics.blogspot.com
http://esabirdsne.blogspot.com/
Said Peter...what you're requesting just isn't my bag
Said Daemon, who's sorry too, but y'see we didn't have no choice
And our hands they are many and we'd be of one voice
We've come all the way from Wigan to get up and state
Our case for survival before it's too late

Turn stone to bread, said Daemon Duncetan
Turn stone to bread right away...

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Thu Nov 23, 2023 4:09 pm

Who would have believed, in the 90's, that Roseanne Barr would be hotter than Madonna, in the 20's?

She's still so sweet :)
-various artists

Joe wrote:
he doesn't communicate

rainbow wrote:

Tero
Just saying
About me: 15-32-25

Post by Tero » Thu Nov 23, 2023 5:56 pm

The Mexican border has a lot of traffic.
There were 239,567,746 passenger crossings in 2019, of which:

188,228,921 (79%) were Passengers in Personal Vehicles
The fentanyl (100%) comes in inside cars. Nearly all those smuggling it are American citizens.
https://esapolitics.blogspot.com
http://esabirdsne.blogspot.com/
Said Peter...what you're requesting just isn't my bag
Said Daemon, who's sorry too, but y'see we didn't have no choice
And our hands they are many and we'd be of one voice
We've come all the way from Wigan to get up and state
Our case for survival before it's too late

Turn stone to bread, said Daemon Duncetan
Turn stone to bread right away...