The Thread of Democrats

Hermit
About me: Cantankerous grump

Re: The Thread of Democrats

Post by Hermit » Mon Mar 23, 2020 6:34 pm

Cunt wrote:
Mon Mar 23, 2020 4:23 pm
Did the Democrats just try to tack on a bunch of non-critical shit on the relief bill?

THAT should make them popular with the smart kids! Better union rules! Emissions reductions! More millions for the crypt keeper!
How about providing a link to the details of that bunch of non-critical shit Democrats just try to tack on the relief bill? I just searched for them, but can't find anything about amendments aimed at better union rules, emissions reductions and so on.
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein’s brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops. - Stephen J. Gould

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Mon Mar 23, 2020 7:05 pm

Hermit wrote:
Mon Mar 23, 2020 6:34 pm
Cunt wrote:
Did the Democrats just try to tack on a bunch of non-critical shit on the relief bill?

THAT should make them popular with the smart kids! Better union rules! Emissions reductions! More millions for the crypt keeper!
How about providing a link to the details of that bunch of non-critical shit Democrats just try to tack on the relief bill? I just searched for them, but can't find anything about amendments aimed at better union rules, emissions reductions and so on.
A link? Why?

You would simply insist that the site was 'right-wing'.

I listened to US lawmakers speaking about the issue. It shouldn't be too hard to find, unless your internet is 'managed' to prevent official government communication.

If you can't find it, it's fine. Just keep insisting that Trump is at fault.
Shit, Piss, Cock, Cunt, Motherfucker, Cocksucker and Tits.
-various artists

Joe wrote:
Wed Nov 29, 2023 1:22 pm
he doesn't communicate

The 'Walsh Question' 'What Is A Woman?' I'll put an answer here when someone posts one that is clear and comprehensible, by apostates to the Faith.

Update: I've been offered one!
rainbow wrote:
Mon Nov 06, 2023 9:23 pm
It is actually quite easy. A woman has at least one X chromosome.
Strong ideas don't require censorship to survive. Weak ideas cannot survive without it.

Hermit

Post by Hermit » Mon Mar 23, 2020 8:07 pm

Cunt wrote:
Mon Mar 23, 2020 7:05 pm
Hermit wrote:
Mon Mar 23, 2020 6:34 pm
Cunt wrote:

A link? Why?
You made claims. I want to see what they are based on.
Cunt wrote:
Mon Mar 23, 2020 7:05 pm
You would simply insist that the site was 'right-wing'.
I'm more likely to comment on the veracity of the information it offers. Or the validity of your interpretation of it. But I suppose you're getting sick of having to say something like "I was mislead".
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein’s brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops. - Stephen J. Gould

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Mon Mar 23, 2020 8:20 pm

Mitch McConnell said it clearly enough for me. I already know your opinion, as Trump is on one side of it, so I don't need to wait to hear you type it out again.
-various artists

Joe wrote:
he doesn't communicate

The 'Walsh Question' 'What Is A Woman?' I'll put an answer here when someone posts one that is clear and comprehensible, by apostates to the Faith.

rainbow wrote:
Strong ideas don't require censorship to survive. Weak ideas cannot survive without it.

Hermit

Post by Hermit » Mon Mar 23, 2020 8:30 pm

Cunt wrote:
Mon Mar 23, 2020 8:20 pm
Mitch McConnell said it clearly enough for me.
Link to Mitch McConnell saying it then, please. Or are you sick of having to admit to being misled?

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Mon Mar 23, 2020 8:52 pm

Hermit wrote:
Mon Mar 23, 2020 8:30 pm
Cunt wrote:
Link to Mitch McConnell saying it then, please. Or are you sick of having to admit to being misled?
I'm sure you can find it if you want. I don't imagine anything will shake you out of your Trump-hate, so why don't you just keep blaming him?
-various artists

Joe wrote:
he doesn't communicate

rainbow wrote:

Joe

Post by Joe » Mon Mar 23, 2020 9:40 pm

Apropos of nothing. If an American politician makes a claim, especially about the other party, it's naive to take it at face value. :coffee:

This guy is pretty typical. Not the best, not the worst.

"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein
"Wisdom requires a flexible mind." - Dan Carlin
"If you vote for idiots, idiots will run the country." - Dr. Kori Schake

Hermit

Post by Hermit » Mon Mar 23, 2020 10:03 pm

Cunt wrote:
Mon Mar 23, 2020 8:52 pm
Hermit wrote:
Mon Mar 23, 2020 8:30 pm
Cunt wrote:
I'm sure you can find it if you want.
I spent half an hour trying to find anything that would confirm your assertions. Found nothing, so you're just spewing more bullshit based on something you misread or misheard. It's not as if you have not done it often enough before.

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Mon Mar 23, 2020 11:10 pm

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/juliorosa ... l-n2565518
First link I found, but then, I'm not surprised you didn't get it in your news feed.
both Senate Minority Chuck Schumer (D-NY) and Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi (D-CA) were pushing for unprecedented collective bargaining powers for unions, increased fuel emissions standards for airlines, and expansion of wind and solar tax credits to be tacked onto the bill.
Of course, you should probably direct your ire at Trump...it's clearly his doing.
-various artists

Joe wrote:
he doesn't communicate

rainbow wrote:

Hermit

Post by Hermit » Mon Mar 23, 2020 11:36 pm

Cunt wrote:
Mon Mar 23, 2020 11:10 pm
https://townhall.com/tipsheet/juliorosa ... l-n2565518
First link I found, but then, I'm not surprised you didn't get it in your news feed.
both Senate Minority Chuck Schumer (D-NY) and Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi (D-CA) were pushing for unprecedented collective bargaining powers for unions, increased fuel emissions standards for airlines, and expansion of wind and solar tax credits to be tacked onto the bill.
LOL. That link quotes nothing by any Democrat member of Congress that can be construed as "Democrats just try to tack on a bunch of non-critical shit on the relief bill".

Here's the real deal: Pelosi Statement Ahead of Unveiling of Democrats’ Third Coronavirus Response Bill Looks like the Dems are trying to ensure that the funds go directly to the people who are in need of them rather than into a slush fund and from there into the coffers of businesses to dispose of as they please. They probably remember the corporate tax cuts that were supposed to enlarge productivity and through it employment. The beneficiaries of this government largesse used most of the money to buy back shares and give their CEOs a generous raise.

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Mon Mar 23, 2020 11:44 pm

Well, I knew that would be what it looked like to you. The Pelosi statement can say whatever she wants, so can you. You asked to help you find what Mitch said, not to help you clear the fog of Trump-hate from you.

Better hope they get the wind tax...it's probably a scam to make it expensive to gang-shout 'liar' at Pelosi (she looked like she hated it)
-various artists

Joe wrote:
he doesn't communicate

rainbow wrote:

Hermit

Post by Hermit » Mon Mar 23, 2020 11:52 pm

Cunt wrote:
Mon Mar 23, 2020 11:44 pm
Well, I knew that would be what it looked like to you. The Pelosi statement can say whatever she wants, so can you. You asked to help you find what Mitch said
Well, I expected to read what Mitch said pointing to an answer to my original question. He just said the same unsupported shit you echoed here. "Dems tried to tack on a bunch of non-critical shit on the relief bill." Not very useful in terms of my initial query, is it?

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Tue Mar 24, 2020 1:00 am

I expect it would be difficult to see or fairly review US politics except where Trump is the villain.

It places you in the unenviable position of occasionally defending an aged, haggard old multi-millionaire-longtime-politician. You can like her all you want - no judgement here.

...but I wouldn't fuck her with a stolen dick.
-various artists

Joe wrote:
he doesn't communicate

rainbow wrote:

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Tue Mar 24, 2020 1:11 am

Here is another bit of 'pork' tucked in to the emergency bill. At least according to someone a bit critical of Democrats.

https://twitter.com/RepAndyHarrisMD/sta ... 5050480640
No voter ID to get a ballot, and anonymous “ballot harvesting”...why is that hidden in Speaker Pelosi’s coronavirus bill? These are issues that shouldn’t be addressed at this time.
-various artists

Joe wrote:
he doesn't communicate

rainbow wrote:

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Tue Mar 24, 2020 4:23 am

I miss the days when greasy sex perverts were the worst thing that could be pinned on the Dems...
Trigger Warning!!!1! :
-various artists

Joe wrote:
he doesn't communicate

rainbow wrote: