The Thread of Democrats

Joe

Re: The Thread of Democrats

Post by Joe » Wed Jun 02, 2021 2:38 pm

Comedy is hard. :coffeestat:
"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein
"Wisdom requires a flexible mind." - Dan Carlin
"If you vote for idiots, idiots will run the country." - Dr. Kori Schake

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Wed Jun 02, 2021 2:44 pm

Joe wrote:
Wed Jun 02, 2021 2:38 pm
Comedy is hard. :coffeestat:
Not when the field is so full of characters who lend themselves to caricature. This Lightfoot lady is GOLD.

Canada USED to be a world leader in this shit, until Trudeau's son took the top job, with his handsome features and pretty hair...
Shit, Piss, Cock, Cunt, Motherfucker, Cocksucker and Tits.
-various artists

Joe wrote:
Wed Nov 29, 2023 1:22 pm
he doesn't communicate

The 'Walsh Question' 'What Is A Woman?' I'll put an answer here when someone posts one that is clear and comprehensible, by apostates to the Faith.

Update: I've been offered one!
rainbow wrote:
Mon Nov 06, 2023 9:23 pm
It is actually quite easy. A woman has at least one X chromosome.
Strong ideas don't require censorship to survive. Weak ideas cannot survive without it.

Joe

Post by Joe » Wed Jun 02, 2021 3:25 pm

That's trying too hard. Sometimes the real thing is funnier than photoshop. For example, Russian Senator Valentina Petrenko.

"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Wed Jun 02, 2021 3:32 pm

That's fucking beautiful. I want to dance with her, especially if she is over 5'10"
-various artists

Joe wrote:
he doesn't communicate

The 'Walsh Question' 'What Is A Woman?' I'll put an answer here when someone posts one that is clear and comprehensible, by apostates to the Faith.

rainbow wrote:
Strong ideas don't require censorship to survive. Weak ideas cannot survive without it.

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Mon Jun 07, 2021 6:21 am

-various artists

Joe wrote:
he doesn't communicate

rainbow wrote:

pErvinalia
On the good stuff
About me: Spelling 'were' 'where'

Post by pErvinalia » Mon Jun 07, 2021 6:43 am

What's the bet the second one is images from Trump's time, or some other misrepresentation?
Sent from my penis using wankertalk.
"The Western world is fucking awesome because of mostly white men" - DaveDodo007.
"Socialized medicine is just exactly as morally defensible as gassing and cooking Jews" - Seth. Yes, he really did say that..
"Seth you are a boon to this community" - Cunt.
"I am seriously thinking of going on a spree killing" - Svartalf.

Hermit
About me: Cantankerous grump

Post by Hermit » Mon Jun 07, 2021 8:00 am

pErvinalia wrote:
Mon Jun 07, 2021 6:43 am
What's the bet the second one is images from Trump's time, or some other misrepresentation?
You'd lose in regard to the date the images were taken.

The bottom left photo is one of a series taken in March this year at the a Customs and Border Protection temporary overflow facility in Donna, Texas and made available to the NBC by the Office of Democrat Congressman Henry Cuellar. The Democrats deny the number of peopole crossing the Mexican border constitutes a crisis. They prefer to describe it as a "very serious challenge." Nobody explained what the difference is.

That said, the entire meme is a misrepresentation amounting to a lie. We should not be surprised that our member from Yellowknife has dished up yet another one. He has a long track record for doing that.

This one tries to tell us that Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez was not OK with children being held in cages when they happened during Trump's presidency, but looks perfectly happy with the situation under Biden's. That, of course is a total lie. Ocasio-Cortez has protested the situation in February, when she tweeted: "This is not okay, never has been okay, never will be okay - no matter the administration or party." She expressed her disgust at the situation again in April.
Customs and Border Protection data shows nearly 9,500 children arrived at the border last month without a guardian, up from 4,600 in November. The number has steadily increased since then and government officials have said they are, essentially, overwhelmed.

"This has led to completely inhumane and unacceptable, horrifying conditions of children in CBP custody," Ocasio-Cortez, 31, said at the town hall. "It's unacceptable and it's horrifying."

[snip]

"The fact that this keeps happening over and over and over again is a political failure by both parties," Ocasio-Cortez said Wednesday.
I am pretty sure it would be easy to find more instances in which she has condemned persistence of the situation under Biden's leadership, but let's wait until our member from Yellowknife links to evidence supporting the truthfulness underlying his meme.
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein’s brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops. - Stephen J. Gould

Seabass
About me: Pluviophile

Post by Seabass » Mon Jun 07, 2021 8:07 am

Cunt is like a Wi-Fi repeater, but for disinformation instead of Wi-Fi.
"Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities." —Voltaire
"They want to take away your hamburgers. This is what Stalin dreamt about but never achieved." —Sebastian Gorka

pErvinalia
On the good stuff
About me: Spelling 'were' 'where'

Post by pErvinalia » Mon Jun 07, 2021 9:56 am

Sent from my penis using wankertalk.
"The Western world is fucking awesome because of mostly white men" - DaveDodo007.
"Socialized medicine is just exactly as morally defensible as gassing and cooking Jews" - Seth. Yes, he really did say that..
"Seth you are a boon to this community" - Cunt.
"I am seriously thinking of going on a spree killing" - Svartalf.

Joe

Post by Joe » Mon Jun 07, 2021 3:17 pm

:hehe:

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Mon Jun 07, 2021 3:43 pm

Someone should fact-check this, just to make clear that they are on the correct side.

-various artists

Joe wrote:
he doesn't communicate

rainbow wrote:

Seabass

Post by Seabass » Mon Jun 07, 2021 6:50 pm

All the best lefties oppose civil rights movements.
"Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities." —Voltaire
"They want to take away your hamburgers. This is what Stalin dreamt about but never achieved." —Sebastian Gorka

Seabass

Post by Seabass » Mon Jun 07, 2021 9:04 pm

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Tue Jun 08, 2021 12:28 am

-various artists

Joe wrote:
he doesn't communicate

rainbow wrote:

Hermit
About me: Cantankerous grump

Post by Hermit » Tue Jun 08, 2021 12:42 am

Cunt wrote:
Mon Jun 07, 2021 3:43 pm
Someone should fact-check this, just to make clear that they are on the correct side.

Trusting that all of them are fomenting riots and creating firestorms, they are definitely on the correct side. The side where they don't get consumed by the flames.

I assume that none of the photos are 'shopped, of course, and the backgrounds really mean these people support torching everything.
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein’s brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops. - Stephen J. Gould