The Thread of Democrats

laklak
About me: My preferred pronoun is "Massah"

Re: The Thread of Democrats

Post by laklak » Tue Jan 15, 2019 9:39 pm

I think it's a great idea, and should be more "unjust". Fuck those city slickers, they ain't the boss of me.
Yeah well that's just, like, your opinion, man.

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Tue Jan 15, 2019 9:43 pm

JimC wrote:
Tue Jan 15, 2019 9:37 pm
All the waffle in the world cannot change the fact that the presidential electoral system in the US enshrines an injustice, that some people's votes are significantly more effective than others.
What 'waffle'? The fact that every system is fuckity, but since you don't like the current winner, you want me to think it's somehow important?

I described a very complicated difficulty in Canada, to outline just how fair democracy isn't. The US system (which is NOT 'democracy') is planned to be balanced. I don't see how you can keep a low-population state like Alaska interested in throwing in, if their voice is not part of the conversation.

When both parties have the same rules to deal with, and they seem to switch back and forth between who wins, it looks to me like it is 'just' enough for them.

Why do you have issues? Is it more important that Clinton was more popular? Or that Trump won more of the states' support?
Shit, Piss, Cock, Cunt, Motherfucker, Cocksucker and Tits.
-various artists

Joe wrote:
Wed Nov 29, 2023 1:22 pm
he doesn't communicate

The 'Walsh Question' 'What Is A Woman?' I'll put an answer here when someone posts one that is clear and comprehensible, by apostates to the Faith.

Update: I've been offered one!
rainbow wrote:
Mon Nov 06, 2023 9:23 pm
It is actually quite easy. A woman has at least one X chromosome.
Strong ideas don't require censorship to survive. Weak ideas cannot survive without it.

Tero
Just saying
About me: 15-32-25

Post by Tero » Tue Jan 15, 2019 11:05 pm

FFB5DBD9-2B4A-4095-A0B5-14BF6667B07E.jpeg
https://esapolitics.blogspot.com
http://esabirdsne.blogspot.com/
Said Peter...what you're requesting just isn't my bag
Said Daemon, who's sorry too, but y'see we didn't have no choice
And our hands they are many and we'd be of one voice
We've come all the way from Wigan to get up and state
Our case for survival before it's too late

Turn stone to bread, said Daemon Duncetan
Turn stone to bread right away...

Seabass
About me: Pluviophile

Post by Seabass » Tue Jan 15, 2019 11:18 pm

Venezuela!! :panic: :hairfire:

Or pre-Reagan US, but don't tell anyone... :whisper:
"Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities." —Voltaire
"They want to take away your hamburgers. This is what Stalin dreamt about but never achieved." —Sebastian Gorka

Scot Dutchy
About me: Dijkbeschermer

Post by Scot Dutchy » Tue Jan 15, 2019 11:20 pm

Well the yanks and Russians have stolen all its oil.
"Wat is het een gezellig boel hier".

L'Emmerdeur
About me: Yuh wust nightmaya!

Post by L'Emmerdeur » Wed Jan 16, 2019 5:14 pm

Pelosi has basically rescinded Trump's invitation to give the State of the Union address on the 29th. Security concerns.

'Pelosi Calls For Postponement Of State Of The Union Address Due To Shutdown'
The annual State of the Union message to Congress may be the latest casualty of the partial government shutdown.

House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, D-Calif., sent a letter to President Trump on Wednesday, suggesting a postponement until after the shutdown is over. The speech, which the president would deliver to a joint session of Congress and a national broadcast audience, was originally scheduled for Jan. 29.

The shutdown, now in its 26th day, affects nine government departments, including the Department of Homeland Security, of which the Secret Service is a component. Secret Service agents and other federal law enforcement officers have been working without pay since the shutdown began last month.

In her letter, Pelosi wrote, "The U.S. Secret Service was designated as the lead federal agency responsible for coordinating, planning, exercising, and implementing security for National Special Security Events." She added, "However, both the U.S. Secret Service and the Department of Homeland Security have not been funded for 26 days now — with critical departments hamstrung by furloughs."

Pelosi continued, "Sadly, given the security concerns and unless government re-opens this week, I suggest that we work together to determine another suitable date after government has re-opened for this address or for you to consider delivering your State of the Union address in writing to the Congress on January 29th."

Tero
Just saying

Post by Tero » Wed Jan 16, 2019 5:18 pm

It’s just a campaign speech anyway. If he survives to Jan 2020, he will have a second chance.

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Wed Jan 16, 2019 5:26 pm

L'Emmerdeur wrote:
Wed Jan 16, 2019 5:14 pm

Pelosi continued, "Sadly, given the security concerns and unless government re-opens this week, I suggest that we work together to determine another suitable date after government has re-opened for this address or for you to consider delivering your State of the Union address in writing to the Congress on January 29th."
So without armed guards, she doesn't even dare go to work?

Holy fuck, what a delicate, protected class these pricks are.

There are a lot of people who have to go to work, even if they don't have an armed security detail. Next time she moans about gun control, I think I'll take her words with a grain of salt.

Like her 'walls are immoral' bullshit, after having illegals deported from within her own walled property.

Fucking toolbag. What's really funny is that people will still take her side, because they have to hate Trump more than they hate her brand of stupidity.
-various artists

Joe wrote:
he doesn't communicate

The 'Walsh Question' 'What Is A Woman?' I'll put an answer here when someone posts one that is clear and comprehensible, by apostates to the Faith.

rainbow wrote:
Strong ideas don't require censorship to survive. Weak ideas cannot survive without it.

Tero
Just saying

Post by Tero » Wed Jan 16, 2019 5:51 pm

Horrible Democrats might use Trump method!
Rubio: "If today, the national emergency is border security ... tomorrow the national emergency might be climate change."

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Wed Jan 16, 2019 6:18 pm

The Democrats lose no matter what happens here.

Trump will announce his win, and Trump-haters will proclaim victory. It'll be marvelous.
-various artists

Joe wrote:
he doesn't communicate

rainbow wrote:

Scot Dutchy
About me: Dijkbeschermer

Post by Scot Dutchy » Wed Jan 16, 2019 6:38 pm

Hey Vlad how is winter doing. Not helping your intelligence much. Have another vodka.
"Wat is het een gezellig boel hier".

L'Emmerdeur
About me: Yuh wust nightmaya!

Post by L'Emmerdeur » Wed Jan 16, 2019 8:10 pm

Cunt wrote:
Wed Jan 16, 2019 5:26 pm

There are a lot of people who have to go to work, even if they don't have an armed security detail. Next time she moans about gun control, I think I'll take her words with a grain of salt.
You might have a point if it weren't for the fact that Congress is in session right now with Pelosi presiding over the House of Representatives.

The State of the Union address by law is what is known as a National Special Security Event. Also by law, extraordinary security measures must be put in place. The United States Secret Service is in charge of those arrangements but currently due to the government shutdown the Secret Service is not funded. Pelosi as Speaker of the House is the person responsible for inviting the president to give the SotU address; she has the power to withhold or rescind that invitation if she finds sufficient reason.

Personally I think that she made an astute political decision. As Tero pointed out, Trump would only use it as a political platform but aside from that, if she went ahead with the address and something happened she'd be held responsible.
Cunt wrote:
Like her 'walls are immoral' bullshit, after having illegals deported from within her own walled property.
The wall failed to keep them out in the first place. Somebody peddling bullshit about how removing trespassers from personal property is 'deporting' them is in a weak position when it comes to handing down judgements on what is or isn't bullshit.
Cunt wrote:
Fucking toolbag. What's really funny is that people will still take her side, because they have to hate Trump more than they hate her brand of stupidity.
What I find funny is that you're now so concerned about the topic; all 'fucking toolbag' this and 'holy fuck' that. Where was your outrage these past two years while the Republican-controlled Congress failed to get a bill onto Trump's desk which would have funded his vanity wall? Why aren't you yelling about McConnell refusing to put funding bills up for a vote--the same bills that the Senate passed unanimously only last month? Why aren't you up in arms over the fact that Trump is insisting that the US taxpayers fund his wall, after promising that Mexico was going to pay for it?

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Wed Jan 16, 2019 10:18 pm

She said walls were immoral. She uses them.
It's why Loomer DID that, to illustrate her double standard.

Defend her, though. You have to, or your whole story falls apart.

While you do, I'll change the subject to Chuckles Shamartist and laugh about his speech about illegal immigration.

'We must do as much as we can to secure our borders as much as possible'.

https://twitter.com/twitter/statuses/10 ... 6058700800

There is a lot more here...
https://www.dailychristiannews.com/schu ... migration/

If Trump said that people needed to breathe oxygen to live, half the Democrats would pass out in the next 5 minutes.
-various artists

Joe wrote:
he doesn't communicate

rainbow wrote:

pErvinalia
On the good stuff
About me: Spelling 'were' 'where'

Post by pErvinalia » Wed Jan 16, 2019 10:39 pm

Cunt wrote:
L'Emmerdeur wrote:
Wed Jan 16, 2019 5:14 pm

What a specious argument. Supporting trained law enforcement in being armed is not incompatible with stricter gun control laws for citizens. :roll:
Sent from my penis using wankertalk.
"The Western world is fucking awesome because of mostly white men" - DaveDodo007.
"Socialized medicine is just exactly as morally defensible as gassing and cooking Jews" - Seth. Yes, he really did say that..
"Seth you are a boon to this community" - Cunt.
"I am seriously thinking of going on a spree killing" - Svartalf.

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Wed Jan 16, 2019 10:40 pm

You mis-typed. Armed people are citizens. Disarmed people are subjects.

It must be confusing, because the media pronounces the two words the same way.
-various artists

Joe wrote:
he doesn't communicate

rainbow wrote: