Canadians, will you take the illegal immigrants?

Should Canada Accept Illegal Immigrants

No, immigrants should come to Canada lawfully, in compliance with Canadian law;
33%
Yes, if illegal immigrants enter Canada, they should not be deported;
50%
Tacos.
17%

Total votes: 6

Forty Two
About me: I am the grammar snob about whom your mother warned you.

Canadians, will you take the illegal immigrants?

Post by Forty Two » Thu Mar 16, 2017 12:53 pm

Canada looking like a good destination for illegal immigrants --

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-i ... 6N15A?il=0
“When I was in college, I took a terrorism class. ... The thing that was interesting in the class was every time the professor said ‘Al Qaeda’ his shoulders went up, But you know, it is that you don’t say ‘America’ with an intensity, you don’t say ‘England’ with the intensity. You don’t say ‘the army’ with the intensity,” she continued. “... But you say these names [Al Qaeda] because you want that word to carry weight. You want it to be something.” - Ilhan Omar

Hermit
About me: Cantankerous grump

Re: Canadians, will you take the illegal immigrants?

Post by Hermit » Thu Mar 16, 2017 2:45 pm

Some 313 Mexicans with eTAs were denied access to Canada in January, according to official Canadian data obtained by Reuters, more than the total number rejected each year in 2012, 2013 and 2014.
I think that means the answer is no.
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein’s brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops. - Stephen J. Gould

Svartalf
Offensive Grail Keeper

Post by Svartalf » Thu Mar 16, 2017 2:51 pm

Canadians are sticklers for following regs, almost Swiss or German in that, so you bet that illegal migrants who come unbidden and without filling the paperwork will not be allowed to stay.
Embrace the Darkness, it needs a hug

PC stands for "Patronizing Cocksucker" Randy Ping

laklak
About me: My preferred pronoun is "Massah"

Post by laklak » Thu Mar 16, 2017 2:52 pm

Yet when the U.S. tries to enforce our existing immigration regulations we're castigated as racist assholes. Go figure.
Yeah well that's just, like, your opinion, man.

Forty Two

Post by Forty Two » Thu Mar 16, 2017 2:55 pm

Hermit wrote:
Some 313 Mexicans with eTAs were denied access to Canada in January, according to official Canadian data obtained by Reuters, more than the total number rejected each year in 2012, 2013 and 2014.
I think that means the answer is no.
Canada...so racist...so xenophobic...how dare they reject those poor folks...
“When I was in college, I took a terrorism class. ... The thing that was interesting in the class was every time the professor said ‘Al Qaeda’ his shoulders went up, But you know, it is that you don’t say ‘America’ with an intensity, you don’t say ‘England’ with the intensity. You don’t say ‘the army’ with the intensity,” she continued. “... But you say these names [Al Qaeda] because you want that word to carry weight. You want it to be something.” - Ilhan Omar

Forty Two

Post by Forty Two » Thu Mar 16, 2017 2:56 pm

Svartalf wrote:Canadians are sticklers for following regs, almost Swiss or German in that, so you bet that illegal migrants who come unbidden and without filling the paperwork will not be allowed to stay.
That sounds quite reasonable, except if the Americans do it. Then it's racist and xenophobic, heartless and cruel.

Hermit

Post by Hermit » Thu Mar 16, 2017 3:15 pm

Forty Two wrote:
Svartalf wrote:Canadians are sticklers for following regs, almost Swiss or German in that, so you bet that illegal migrants who come unbidden and without filling the paperwork will not be allowed to stay.
That sounds quite reasonable, except if the Americans do it. Then it's racist and xenophobic, heartless and cruel.
laklak wrote:Yet when the U.S. tries to enforce our existing immigration regulations we're castigated as racist assholes. Go figure.
What are you softcocks complaining about? US citizens are castigated as racist, xenophobic, heartless and cruel arseholes because they are racist, xenophobic, heartless and cruel arseholes. Also arrogant, ignorant, passive-aggressive snowflakes. Take it on the chin for once, you spineless, whining cunts.

:Erasb: :Erasb: :Erasb: :Erasb: :Erasb: :obc: :Erasb: :Erasb: :Erasb: :Erasb: :Erasb:
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein’s brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops. - Stephen J. Gould

Forty Two

Post by Forty Two » Thu Mar 16, 2017 3:27 pm

LOL -- when the suggestion is made that illegal aliens ought to go back to their home country, the US and Americans are castigated as racist and xenophobic FOR THAT REASON. Of course, when Canada does it, it's perfectly reasonable, nice, rule-following behavior.

pErvinalia
On the good stuff
About me: Spelling 'were' 'where'

Post by pErvinalia » Thu Mar 16, 2017 3:28 pm

laklak wrote:Yet when the U.S. tries to enforce our existing immigration regulations we're castigated as racist assholes. Go figure.
I think it's when your Prez calls Mexicans rapists that you (actually him) get castigated as racist assholes.
Sent from my penis using wankertalk.
"The Western world is fucking awesome because of mostly white men" - DaveDodo007.
"Socialized medicine is just exactly as morally defensible as gassing and cooking Jews" - Seth. Yes, he really did say that..
"Seth you are a boon to this community" - Cunt.
"I am seriously thinking of going on a spree killing" - Svartalf.

pErvinalia
On the good stuff
About me: Spelling 'were' 'where'

Post by pErvinalia » Thu Mar 16, 2017 3:29 pm

Hermit wrote:
Forty Two wrote:
What are you softcocks complaining about? US citizens are castigated as racist, xenophobic, heartless and cruel arseholes because they are racist, xenophobic, heartless and cruel arseholes. Also arrogant, ignorant, passive-aggressive snowflakes. Take it on the chin for once, you spineless, whining cunts.

:Erasb: :Erasb: :Erasb: :Erasb: :Erasb: :obc: :Erasb: :Erasb: :Erasb: :Erasb: :Erasb:
:lol:
Sent from my penis using wankertalk.
"The Western world is fucking awesome because of mostly white men" - DaveDodo007.
"Socialized medicine is just exactly as morally defensible as gassing and cooking Jews" - Seth. Yes, he really did say that..
"Seth you are a boon to this community" - Cunt.
"I am seriously thinking of going on a spree killing" - Svartalf.

Hermit

Post by Hermit » Thu Mar 16, 2017 3:36 pm

pErvin wrote:
I think it's when your Prez calls Mexicans rapists that you (actually him) get castigated as racist assholes.
Check what Trump actually said:
When Mexico sends its people, they’re not sending their best. They’re not sending you. They’re not sending you. They’re sending people that have lots of problems, and they’re bringing those problems with us. They’re bringing drugs. They’re bringing crime. They’re rapists. And some, I assume, are good people.
Video

Svartalf
Offensive Grail Keeper

Post by Svartalf » Thu Mar 16, 2017 3:36 pm

Forty Two wrote:
Merka has a reputation for make work government, and a poem on the pedestal of the Statue of Liberty to uphold.
Embrace the Darkness, it needs a hug

PC stands for "Patronizing Cocksucker" Randy Ping

Forty Two

Post by Forty Two » Thu Mar 16, 2017 3:41 pm

Svartalf wrote:
Forty Two wrote:
Merka has a reputation for make work government, and a poem on the pedestal of the Statue of Liberty to uphold.
Indeed, that's why the US accepts more immigrants per capita and total than any other country in the world, and we have had for decades now about 1,000,000 new immigrants AND 1,000,000 new naturalized citizens per year, on average. The US is more welcoming to new immigrants than just about any country in the world. The issue at present are the immigrants, over and above the legal ones, who are crossing illegally, and demanding public schools, benefits, and entering the work force, without having complied with immigration laws.

It's the usual misunderstanding that Europeans have about how the US does things. You hear blurbs and quips and don't understand what's really happening here.

Hermit

Post by Hermit » Thu Mar 16, 2017 3:44 pm

Forty Two wrote:LOL -- when the suggestion is made that illegal aliens ought to go back to their home country, the US and Americans are castigated as racist and xenophobic FOR THAT REASON. Of course, when Canada does it, it's perfectly reasonable, nice, rule-following behavior.
My apologies. Yes. Sincere regret that I neglected to write the list of what you spineless crybabies really are in ALLCAPS. Now find yourself a box of tissues, crawl into your cot and cry yourself to sleep.

Forty Two

Post by Forty Two » Thu Mar 16, 2017 3:58 pm

How nice of you, Hermit. You remind me of Newhouse from the movie Dazed and Confused.