We Need To Talk About Donald

pErvinalia
On the good stuff
About me: Spelling 'were' 'where'

Re: We Need To Talk About Donald

Post by pErvinalia » Fri Mar 17, 2017 1:02 am

JimC wrote:What 42 objects to is that the left was not criticising Obama as strongly as it is currently criticising Trump.
That's what he objects to after he moved the goalposts (both in this thread and the other one i linked). His initial assertions in both threads were proven wrong. Which he is unable to admit, because well, he's 42.
Sent from my penis using wankertalk.
"The Western world is fucking awesome because of mostly white men" - DaveDodo007.
"Socialized medicine is just exactly as morally defensible as gassing and cooking Jews" - Seth. Yes, he really did say that..
"Seth you are a boon to this community" - Cunt.
"I am seriously thinking of going on a spree killing" - Svartalf.

JimC
The sentimental bloke
About me: To be serious about gin requires years of dedicated research.

Post by JimC » Fri Mar 17, 2017 1:09 am

pErvin wrote:
JimC wrote:What 42 objects to is that the left was not criticising Obama as strongly as it is currently criticising Trump.
That's what he objects to after he moved the goalposts (both in this thread and the other one i linked). His initial assertions in both threads were proven wrong. Which he is unable to admit, because well, he's 42.
And even that objection is silly, because, whatever foreign policy/drone warfare issues the left might criticise Obama for, his other policies were at least somewhat closer to various left aspirations; Trump was always going to get a bigger serve...
Nurse, where the fuck's my cardigan?
And my gin!

Brian Peacock
Tipping cows since 1946
About me: Ablate me:

Post by Brian Peacock » Fri Mar 17, 2017 1:29 am

pErvin wrote:
Animavore wrote:He's a fucking moron.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world ... 32631.html

:funny:
He really is a moron, isn't he? I can't believe that anyone who purports to have a functioning brain would continue to support this guy.
I'd probably enjoy that video if it didn't involve me allowing 45 script loaders. :(
Rationalia relies on voluntary donations. There is no obligation of course, but if you value this place and want to see it continue please consider making a small donation towards the forum's running costs.
Details on how to do that can be found here.

"It isn't necessary to imagine the world ending in fire or ice.
There are two other possibilities: one is paperwork, and the other is nostalgia."

Frank Zappa

"This is how humanity ends; bickering over the irrelevant."
Clinton Huxley » 21 Jun 2012 » 14:10:36 GMT

pErvinalia
On the good stuff

Post by pErvinalia » Fri Mar 17, 2017 1:29 am

JimC wrote:
pErvin wrote:
And even that objection is silly, because, whatever foreign policy/drone warfare issues the left might criticise Obama for, his other policies were at least somewhat closer to various left aspirations; Trump was always going to get a bigger serve...
Yeah.
"The Western world is fucking awesome because of mostly white men" - DaveDodo007.
"Socialized medicine is just exactly as morally defensible as gassing and cooking Jews" - Seth. Yes, he really did say that..

pErvinalia
On the good stuff

Post by pErvinalia » Fri Mar 17, 2017 1:30 am

Brian Peacock wrote:
pErvin wrote:
Animavore wrote:He's a fucking moron.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world ... 32631.html

:funny:
He really is a moron, isn't he? I can't believe that anyone who purports to have a functioning brain would continue to support this guy.
I'd probably enjoy that video if it didn't involve me allowing 45 script loaders. :(
I didn't see a video. Just read his garbled response. Actually, the video would probably be worth watching. He really is a rambling nong.

Brian Peacock
Tipping cows since 1946
About me: Ablate me:

Post by Brian Peacock » Fri Mar 17, 2017 1:34 am

GCHQ denies White House claim that UK spy agency helped wiretap Trump

A spokesperson said allegations – repeated by press secretary Sean Spicer – that it helped Barack Obama spy on Trump were ‘utterly ridiculous’

In a highly unusual move, GCHQ has denied an allegation repeated by the White House press secretary on Thursday that the British spy agency had helped former president Barack Obama “wiretap” Donald Trump during the 2016 election.

“Recent allegations made by media commentator judge Andrew Napolitano about GCHQ being asked to conduct ‘wiretapping’ against the then president-elect are nonsense,” a GCHQ spokesperson said in a statement. “They are utterly ridiculous and should be ignored.”

This week, Napolitano, Fox News judicial analyst, claimed during an interview on the network that three intelligence sources confirmed to him that the Obama administration used GCHQ to spy on Trump so that there would be “no American fingerprints on this”.

Sean Spicer, the White House press secretary, quoted Napolitano’s allegation in an effort to validate Trump’s unfounded claim that Obama wiretapped his phones last year...

more...
The rumour deployed as evidence. V shoddy.
Rationalia relies on voluntary donations. There is no obligation of course, but if you value this place and want to see it continue please consider making a small donation towards the forum's running costs.
Details on how to do that can be found here.

"It isn't necessary to imagine the world ending in fire or ice.
There are two other possibilities: one is paperwork, and the other is nostalgia."

Frank Zappa

"This is how humanity ends; bickering over the irrelevant."
Clinton Huxley » 21 Jun 2012 » 14:10:36 GMT

Seth
GrandMaster Zen Troll

Post by Seth » Fri Mar 17, 2017 1:42 am

Brian Peacock wrote: That case has yet to be made in court.
The case was already made in court and decided by the Supreme Court, as I mentioned, in Massachusetts v. Mellon, where the Supreme Court held that “it is no part of [a State’s] duty or power to enforce [its citizens’] rights in respect of their relations with the federal government" and that includes, specifically, immigration.

Neither the District courts nor the Circuit Courts get to re-litigate this issue sua sponte, which is exactly what they have tried to do.

The judges involved should be impeached and removed from the federal bench.
"Seth is Grandmaster Zen Troll who trains his victims to troll themselves every time they think of him" Robert_S

"All that is required for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." Edmund Burke

"Those who support denying anyone the right to keep and bear arms for personal defense are fully complicit in every crime that might have been prevented had the victim been effectively armed." Seth

© 2013/2014/2015/2016 Seth, all rights reserved. No reuse, republication, duplication, or derivative work is authorized.

Seth
GrandMaster Zen Troll

Post by Seth » Fri Mar 17, 2017 1:44 am

pErvin wrote: Seth is a conservative after all, and therefore a sycophant for authority.
And you are a Marxist and therefore a sycophant for death-dealing Marxist despots.
"Seth is Grandmaster Zen Troll who trains his victims to troll themselves every time they think of him" Robert_S

"All that is required for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." Edmund Burke

"Those who support denying anyone the right to keep and bear arms for personal defense are fully complicit in every crime that might have been prevented had the victim been effectively armed." Seth

© 2013/2014/2015/2016 Seth, all rights reserved. No reuse, republication, duplication, or derivative work is authorized.

pErvinalia
On the good stuff

Post by pErvinalia » Fri Mar 17, 2017 1:46 am

Except that I repudiate Marxism regularly. Unlike you who supports big government ultra-conservatives and their authoritarian policies.
Last edited by pErvinalia on Fri Mar 17, 2017 1:47 am, edited 1 time in total.

Seth
GrandMaster Zen Troll

Post by Seth » Fri Mar 17, 2017 1:47 am

pErvin wrote:
Seth wrote:
Brian Peacock wrote:
Animavore wrote:Donnie's words come back to bite him on the arse re: his Muslim ban.

http://secondnexus.com/politics-and-eco ... d5f3e08d7d
We all know this is a Muslim ban.
Even if it is, so what?
The courts say that is illegal. Suck it up, princess.
The "courts" are both wrong and violated their judicial boundaries by even considering the complaints. The states had no standing to sue under Massachusetts v. Mellon where the Supreme Court held that “it is no part of [a State’s] duty or power to enforce [its citizens’] rights in respect of their relations with the federal government."

And when this comes to the Supreme Court again, as it certainly will, those judges are going to get overturned, as happens about 80 percent of the time in the 9th Circuit. That's often enough to justify breaking up the court into smaller ones and impeaching a bunch of liberal justices who cannot be trusted to obey the Constitution.

pErvinalia
On the good stuff

Post by pErvinalia » Fri Mar 17, 2017 1:48 am

Seth wrote:
pErvin wrote:
Seth wrote:
Brian Peacock wrote:
Animavore wrote:Donnie's words come back to bite him on the arse re: his Muslim ban.

http://secondnexus.com/politics-and-eco ... d5f3e08d7d
We all know this is a Muslim ban.
Even if it is, so what?
The courts say that is illegal. Suck it up, princess.
The "courts" are both wrong and violated their judicial boundaries by even considering the complaints.
Says rabid internet warrior.

Suck it up, princess.

Seth
GrandMaster Zen Troll

Post by Seth » Fri Mar 17, 2017 1:48 am

pErvin wrote:Except that I repudiate Marxism regularly. Unlike you who supports big government ultra-conservatives and their authoritarian policies.
The first rule of Marxism is "don't talk about Marxism." The second rule of Marxism is "when accused of being a Marxist, deny, deny, deny."

Marxism is as Marxism does, and you commit Marxism all the time.

Seth
GrandMaster Zen Troll

Post by Seth » Fri Mar 17, 2017 1:51 am

pErvin wrote:
Seth wrote:
The "courts" are both wrong and violated their judicial boundaries by even considering the complaints.
Says rabid internet warrior.

Suck it up, princess.
Says just about every non-liberal legal scholar asked about it, including Alan Dershowitz, who is hardly a conservative legal icon.

Liberals lost the election and they will lose this case as soon as it gets out of the bastion of liberal insanity that is the 9th Circuit. I'd bet you a hundred bucks on that if I didn't know you'd welch on the bet.

pErvinalia
On the good stuff

Post by pErvinalia » Fri Mar 17, 2017 1:53 am

Seth wrote:
pErvin wrote:Except that I repudiate Marxism regularly. Unlike you who supports big government ultra-conservatives and their authoritarian policies.
The first rule of Marxism is "don't talk about Marxism." The second rule of Marxism is "when accused of being a Marxist, deny, deny, deny."

Marxism is as Marxism does, and you commit Marxism all the time.
The first rule of being off your meds is see Marxists under your bed (and in the shadows, and in the open, and in CPAC, and basically everywhere...).

Seth
GrandMaster Zen Troll

Post by Seth » Fri Mar 17, 2017 1:54 am

Brian Peacock wrote:What I want to know is why aren't reich-wingers criticising Trump as strongly as they criticised Bush?
Because Trump hasn't done anything to be critical of. In fact he's done more to advance this country in his first 50 days than Obama did in eight years, and more than pretty much every other President in history.